To Catch a Predator

>muh entrapment
>muh thought tcrimes
Why is it that out of all the ideologies that this board mocks on a daily basis, the right for middle-aged balding fat fucks to have sex with children is the ship that the anons here are willing to die on?

Attached: 1557891227126.png (853x660, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHCGTv7aAKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Yea Forums is full of pedos.

>the ideologies that this board mocks on a daily basis
Yea Forums has always been pro fucking children newfriend

Name of the new decoy?

Attached: images.jpg (103x200, 5K)

>somene says they want to fuck the decoy in yt comments
>100 replies from angry women and weak men
Why is this?

Are children looking to have sex with middle-aged balding fat fucks?

DRAW YUU VARMINT!

Attached: big tex.jpg (391x671, 54K)

Please explain why sex before 18 is poisonous. Use facts not poetry.

Because Yea Forums is full of incels who can't court women their age.

This shit is so hard to watch, man. I can’t understand those of you who watch these videos for fun. Half these dudes are deeply mentally ill, yes they’re fucked up and they deserve punishment, but their hearts are breaking while their lives are falling apart on camera and it’s legitimately depressing. I feel like you’d have to have zero humanity in your soul to watch something like this for fun. I believe in capital punishment for criminals, but I wouldn’t seek out videos of the electric chair for entertainment.

GO AHEAD, YOU LUNGER. SKIN THAT SMOKE WAGON AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>it's a "Europeans defend pedophilia" thread

Attached: 1452206755181.png (500x338, 44K)

The fact is that it is against the law, so doing so will result in your imprisonment, during which time you will probably be killed by inmates who loathe child predators.

Some mental illness roasties have

Because in the current year men cannot express attraction towards any woman ever. You have to pretend to want to hold hands and write her poetry or else you get reamed by the drone masses

They probably think the decoy is an actual teenager.
Now, this fucking guy...

Attached: 1475108815552.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

>can I see your ID?

tfw no cute gf who likes to pretend to be a little

Attached: file.png (695x597, 462K)

I love it when she bites her lip..

in other countries you can have sex with people under 18 so it's not against the law, so please explain again why sex under 18 is poisonous

imagine being the guy fucking her, you don't even have to ask her to rp and have her think ur dirty just watch a couple of her videos before sex and fuck her senseless.

>why protect people u don't like lmao

Attached: canary_art22.jpg (3600x1616, 1.86M)

21st century civilization allows humans today to live longer on average than they did even 100 years ago, so there's less of a need for people to marry and have kids young

>so there's less of a need for people to marry and have kids young
people don't have sex because they need kids lol

sex under 18 should definitely be allowed if both are under 18 and over 12 and around the same age, sex under 18 with an adult should be allowed if above 14 and the younger person is the one who asks for sex. Being 18+ and actively looking for sex with people under 18 should still be as illegal as it is. This is of course very hard to regulate so that's probably why the laws are as they are now, but it should be tolerated if for example a 16 year old person wants to have sex with a 22 year old person.

Why are you asking my wife's name?

Why predators are all males?
There should be women showed up occasionally no?

There was one man who showed up to the decoy house and actually tried to arrange a threesome with a teenage girl and his girlfriend. IIRC Hansen and co. even spoke to the girlfriend on the phone to confirm that she was real.
She didn't show up because she had to work that day, but the guy did:
youtube.com/watch?v=yHCGTv7aAKg

That's a different show it's called "To Catch a Cougar"

>Europeans
This website's majority is american.

Because children can get traumatized from it and because they are easy to exploit and manipulate, which will leave even more psychological damage. They need to be protected from pathetic shits like you.

Because most pedophiles are males.

Attached: 1558028608309.png (838x1035, 398K)

Children are retards that don't know any better so a line has to be drawn somewhere.