She killed millions

She killed millions...

Attached: 83fd7840-d219-0131-f055-2a9e1643ff5b.jpg (2100x1397, 312K)

She has a nice tummy

to kill millions! slayyy queen yasss

no she didn't

No she didn't
More like 13

Nice belly button yum yum

>Yea Forums contrarians suddenly championing this woman they've hated since they were denying her rape by Khal Drogo in Season 1 because she upsets normies despite the pants on head retarded twist that lead to it
it's all so tiresome

To conquer my heart

Someone needs to shop her in place of Paul Tibbets in the famous Enola Gay “wave off” picture.

Postmodernists are Girl Scouts. Some times you have to bomb Hamburg or Hiroshima to do the right.

Dany would have fit right in with Bomber Command.

>millions
She only counted 20

Have sex

>Saying have sex on an anonymous anime forum so you can feel better about yourself

have sex

i wanna kill that tummie with kisses!

>contrarians
>not genuinely love her

Attached: 001.png (450x600, 263K)

To fuck trillions

this image should be stickied across all the media boards tbqhwy

Attached: kirb-stomped.jpg (700x533, 172K)

...to save hundreds of thousands of revived Unsullied and Dothraki.

It's retarded how the show treats her burning KL like it was inevitable. Literally no one goes "You killed women and children, why?". There's such a disconnect between the writing and what we see

And i would kill billions to rule with her
Jon is a fag

Attached: 1558451715776.gif (256x144, 3.41M)

Liking popular things does not make you an interesting person

>unironically posting reddit pics
go back

Attached: disgusted .webm (1120x1080, 2.89M)

Rookie numbers

Attached: Star butterfly star vs the forces of _8e6c73711032e893ea1b74f714a9cd360.jpg (1080x1080, 586K)

Seething

Thousands..

...to enslave billions.

Attached: empress.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Dany did nothing wrong.

is this the new emilia clarke general

I'd kill millions of my sperm in her uterus

It makes you a more likable and approachable person. Most movie are smelly insufferable losers that nobody likes seeing a movie with.

She killed millions? Wow, what is this? Nazi Germany? She killed billions. Literally hundreds of billions of people. Remember the 6 gorillian!

This.

she would never touch you, incel

>she will never command you to rape a farmer girl in front of her parents and fiancee and then strangle/garrote her as she's fingering herself
Why even live?

Lol, imagine putting on a fake facade just to attract the approval of strangers. This is truly the worst way of living your life, living it to satisfy others

Checked

Attached: 1558107336318.jpg (1080x1069, 345K)

You sound like one of those "normies".

>thinking Yea Forums is interested in expressing sincere opinions about anything
[X] laffing
[ ] not laffing

>J-Jon...I told you to stab me with your d-dick...not with a dirk

>actually regressing to popularity measures because you hate le contrarians
>ywn watch kino simply because your friends don't
Back to r*ddit. No one loses friends because of oddball tastes in media unless you were already an annoying prick to begin with.

Attached: 1557853558469.jpg (1172x1080, 322K)

To save dozens.

no it doesn't you lying sack of shit. who do you think you're fooling?

I always liked Danny, she always was retarded and a spoiled little cunt but in a qt way unlike Shansha. But once she turned qt but psycho I liked her even more

I hoped Jon tamed her with some vitamin D, but seems he's to gay for Tormund

Only in two seasons

cringe

/k/ Yea Forums hybrid memes are the best

Why though? She already had won

She was always cute but annoying with a lot of plot armor. Now she's only cute.

13%

What the fuck was Jon proposing here? That people who keep slaves and rape their kids should be left alone because morality is objective?

Please stop, I can only get this hard!

and she was a good friend.

>That people who keep slaves and rape their kids should be left alone because morality is objective?
Possibly the point he was trying to make is that if you kill all the slaves and you kill all the children while you're burning the evildoers, you haven't really set anyone free.

I can't say I'm really surprised that all the left-wing crypto-communists who like the show struggle with understanding the concept that sometimes the price of a better world is so high that it objectively isn't worth it. 'Yes, we crashed the economy and plunged millions into poverty, but at least we taxed the bankers!'

Yep, she killed millions of people

Attached: 346935690.png (218x200, 16K)

Remember, thousands of little girls have been named the equivalent of Concubine/wife.
Remember the Eunuchs are all going to die horribly on naath
remember el goblino is probably going to get scurvy or run out of clean water and die at sea
Remember this show is glorified fanfiction and you can read better more interesting ones online with no money paid

Attached: 1518096245024.jpg (346x326, 48K)

Wait, didn't Dany warged into Drogon after she died?
It felt like it...
"She" burned the throne because it cost her everything

From what happened literally hours before, Jon sees Dany as someone who's totally fine with innocents getting killed alongside those she sees as evildoers.

This user got it first, was too slow to type.

>being a banker bootlicker
good goy

millions of faggots and whores

No, only first men can be wargs or greenseers. She ain't got none of that blood in her

she didn't even get to sit on the iron throne... not for one second.. this is so sad

she didn't get to sit on my dick... not for one second... so sad

>I am going to "free" the people of Winterfell from their arbitrarily decided upon Lord who they all love because she's the daughter of Ned Stark by killing them all
What did Dany mean by this?

That was not rape you dumbass they were married and she consented.

She cried after because she was a tight virgin while he was a chad pussyslayer with zero patience.

imagine actually caring what other people think about a television show.
you’ll never be cool.

>make this thing that only I care about for me!!!
do it yourself you lazy worthless piece of shit

>but at least we taxed the bankers!'
oy vey dis is like annudah shoah!!!

>kill everyone including innocents to get a better world immediately
>work for slow but peaceful changes that mean that people will continue to suffer for a long time
I don't see why one alternative is so much worse than the other.

You must be retarded

Good explanation, really shows your understanding of your own moral ideals

Both of these bombings were unnecessary. Especially Hiroshima.