Future of MCU

Going to be much more complex narratives in the future mcu. Teams will be more segregated that you'd think.

On the cosmic, lots of new stuff is planned aside from the Eternals. Gotg 3 will introduce Adam Warlock as teased, Beta Ray Bill, High Evolutionary, Lylla (which will break the cannon), Moondragon. Quasar and Nova will also be appearing in the mcu.

Thor will be in gotg3, but after that the remaining guardians will be integrated in Thor 4.

Sony deal will factor a lot for the future since they want to use Norman Osborn as on overarching villain and have planned Siege, Dark Reign, Dark Avengers storylines.

Many past villains are going to band under Thunderbolt Ross as Thunderbolts including Zemo who'd be in Disney show, Ghost, Hammer, Abomination ect.

They are also leading towards the Young Avengers with Iron Lad, Kate Bishop, Photon, Stature ect. Though Antman 3 has the possibility of being relegated a tv show, it's going to happen. They also have plans for Kang the Conqueror for being another huge villain for the Avengers.

No Xmen plans right now. FF4 isn't happening anytime soon, but expect Galactus to happen once the former comes into play. Doctor Strange 2 will bring in Nightmare, Clea, Brother Voodom, and Shuma Gorath is planned for another.

Black Panther 2 will bring in Namor and the Atlantis. Not exactly set, but there are plans for Alpha Flight, Power Pack and Chakra.

Captain Marvel 2 will introduce bad skrulls as well as Shiar. Falcon and White Wolf both would be carrying on Caps legacy. Plus they're planning a Cap series entailing his journey. There are no contracts, but expect Chris Evans to return in the huge event.

Black Widow will present the farewell as well as backstory of Natasha while introducing Yelena Belova and Taskmaster. Deadpool will exist in its own corner but will be in teamups. Also big plans for the Hulk in the future, his story ain't over yet.

Attached: 22-26-19-avengers-endgame-posters-10-1165598.jpg (900x1273, 127K)

nobody cares
trips confirm

The MCU is cucked. Falcon as the new captain America? Fuck that.

They're going to build Winter soldier becoming Cap in the future like they did for Falcon, brainlet
that's why they're already diving into their friendship in the tv show

>big plans for the Hulk in the future, his story ain't over yet.

Dont do that shit moron. Say what they are planning or fucking dont bring it up. Youre worthless

Russos confirmed bucky wont be cap dipshit. They also didnt introduce the notion in their biggest film of all time to backtrack it to bucky.

>No Xmen plans right now. FF4 isn't happening anytime soon, but expect Galactus to happen once the former comes into play

You mean once the latter you larping retard

Of course they said he won't be Cap RIGHT NOW, they're not going to undercut Falcon's moment
And the Russos are gone, they're not making decisions from now on idiot

>Gotg 3 will introduce Adam Warlock as teased, Beta Ray Bill, High Evolutionary, Lylla (which will break the cannon), Moondragon. Quasar and Nova will also be appearing in the mcu.

Hope they do World Breaker Hulk

You sound like a cuck

whatever, I'm not gonna watch anything

Kek
I don't get why Yea Forums is full of anonymously wannabe based dudes. When we know irl you probs fanboy mcu over at reddit

Seems cool. Hope that Dark Avengers comes into play.

What's wrong with Captain Falcon? I think it's cool that both Bucky and Falcon will fill Cap's gap. The former is the super soldier and the later is the 'good man', what cap was.

>will fill
>Cap's gap

So I assume Antman city was Chronopolis

Also Captain Britain is happening. And Mandarin will return in Shang Chi.

>Adam Warlock and Nova missed the infinity saga completely
>Have to make a bunch of the shows just to explain the open ends left in your "finale" movie
>Introducing a bunch of no name characters involved in really complex storylines instead of easing into it using characters people are already somewhat familiar with like the F4 even if they would fit in nicely
>Have to keep fighting Sony for the rights to spiderman (I'll bet my right nut those talks fall through one day and it's going to cause issues for the MCU)
>Hulk still not allowed his own movie because of contracts
>Captain Marvel being shoved in everyone's faces last second left them with a bad taste in their mouths
Yeah I'm thinking the MCU is pretty much over, spiderman movies might continue with them for a while but it will fall apart within the next 5-6 years.

Seems to match a lot. There are references to Namor and Captain Britain. Feige spoke of Mandarin. Quasar seems probable due to Quasar Bands. Nova, Adam, And Beta seems probable too. Norman Orborn storyline would be cool, but I don't see Sony doing this. Also Feige said that Ruffalo brought out ideas for Hulks future. Thunderbolts would be great too. They definitely are building towards Young Avengers. Hope Winter Soldier becomeing Cap too is real.

Who cares for Adam Warlock. Comic nerds. Mcu ain't repeating content. Nova can happen any way.

It was a finale and concluded the OG6 arcs. Doesn't have to attend to all details lol.

Seriously though, F4 has happened in the last decade. Plus they can build no name characters, look Gotg.

Yea this, I hope not. But would be great if it's true and Norman happens.

It works though. Hulk films have been trashy. He shines as a supporting character.

Carol can still develop as a character.

MCU ain't ending anytime soon. Lots of fans folks there.

Kek

You're right punk.

Im a 28 year old man and when i read a bunch of paragraphs that say shit like "and then beta ray ross will make an appearance in part 7 of the spiderverse" my eyes just glaze over and i cant wait for john wick 4 so he can just kill people and also im not funding disneys garbage

lol imagine still caring about capeshit after endgame

cringe and fail

>Who cares for Adam Warlock
Nobody considering they used his special thing (mind stone in the head) as Visions special thing

>every detail
I get the Loki one, but you should not be able to make an entire TV series based around a huge unexplained plot point (returning the stones)

Nobody remembers the newer F4, the amazing spiderman 1 and 2 wasn't enough to stop them using spiderman. GOTG got used as comedy relief and they got lucky that Pratt was such a good fit.

Hulk had his coolest storyline (prof. Hulk) happen off screen, he is now completely sidelined.

Carol only had two runs as Captain Marvel, I'd be surprised if she gets 2 more solo movies, they'll probably give her one more to introduce binary and then completely move on from her.

lol imagine thinking capeshit is gone after endgame

The only way to explain that is Chris Evans ain't done yet. It was just a marketing and a subverting strategy and he'll probably return. But I agree, he should have just died in this.

I'll be up for them taking their time since most expect F4 will pop right up.

Definitely a miss in Hulk storyline, but he could still go Worldbreaker or Maestro, Grey Hulk ect.

The first one made a billion, they're gonna milk it. Probably the second will do less, hopefully. Although it took Hemsworth until Ragnarok to shine as Thor. Who knows if Brie will too

You make it more cringy than it is. Fact is they're good storylines and even better on an entertaining level. They're not gonna do a R for a select audience. MCU has build the CBM fandom, it will go on

what plans for hulk? hes useless even more now with his fucked up hand, same power lever as hulkbuster why would we need him?
unless they make him the villain Maestro Hulk

yeah, im sure the mouse will milk this shit forever. Doesnt mean it wont get boring and people wont turn to something that is more different and doesnt follow the disney formula. Like a hitman who doesnt have any super powers but beats the shit out of people with guns

to be fair the movies are not the same formula now. there is a general formula but they're quite different. political thriller, coming of age, heist, espionage ect

Maybe they can make them split bodies...

I expected Hulk to take over when The Ancient one took Banner's spirit out of the body. Was sadly disappointed.

>political thriller
Winter Soldier?
>coming of age
Homecoming?
>heist
Antman?
>espionage
Winter Soldier again?

You have 22 films in this universe and there's only 5 decent ones at a push.