What are they waiting for? when is Berserkino adaptation coming?

what are they waiting for? when is Berserkino adaptation coming?

Attached: 649b6c2072a40693c5b67773e061805d.jpg (720x1019, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iAViNf9Z4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014
youtube.com/watch?v=G9wEcdJcQd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the world isn't ready

Anime is for fagz

i know right

Attached: henry.jpg (827x1077, 117K)

Berserk becomes garbage after conviction, why bother?

>people unironically want to fuccboi to play Guts
Show me a single still where Cavill looks legitimately pissed.

>wanting yet another golden age
No one has the balls to do the eclipse in live action anyways.

>wanting a live action adaptation c
kys and stop making these threads

Attached: 1550024408722.png (305x422, 122K)

it'll get a direct XXX rating for rape

i hope you get monkey pawed

sjw berserk here we go

cape shit actors need not apply for gukino

>Aaah I am GUTS!! Aaagh
See?

Attached: 1552196500938.jpg (753x589, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5iAViNf9Z4Y

this kino song should be in this kino adaption

Attached: 1549901958681.webm (1920x800, 2.99M)

like it or not hes the closest to guts both physically and in looks

Great, he looks like a constipated school teacher late for class. Can you really imagine him doing picrelated on a regular basis?

Attached: j7bcbc.jpg (1479x1100, 297K)

can we have this in the end credits?

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014

>tfw no bearded guts

Attached: 1552771064470.png (720x497, 333K)

Nice ass. Who's gonna play Donovan

Attached: Untitled.jpg (547x250, 19K)

it's literally unadaptable. when will you retards finally get it?

joe rogan

like tolkien right

NEVER

I'm just asking for a kino, 3 season series but I'd settle for 7 episodes

lmfao

>progressive scum is ruining EVERY single IP in existence
>based retard wants them to ruin even non-western ones

Im waiting for whatever sperg keeps spamming these threads about chinese cartoons to fucking kill themselves

I don't think 3 seasons would be enough for over 300 chapters. The golden age alone could cover at least 2 seasons

>can't even get a half decent anime
>wats a hollywood production

let's see how the witcher tv series performs.
nigga just copy the manga, maybe make it a full cgi movie like blame. or gantz.

too much rape

Here’s your Berserk bro

Attached: 5355A272-1365-43CA-BB2D-BD26206BD5BB.png (954x858, 279K)

Good thing Berserk is simply a manga that has never had a good adaptation that anyone remembers or recognizes

The game is solid.

Guts is like 6'8 and built like a fucking ox, good luck getting an actor that can actually act that fits that criteria.

If Dolph Lundgren was 25-30 today he'd be perfect. Just dye his hair black and it's basically done.

Make it like Beowulf

Like this?

Attached: dark-angel-dark-angel-usa-1989-regie-craig-baxley-dolph-lundgren-h88cd4.jpg (471x380, 30K)

SAW that they released Bezerker Comic in a black hardcover a few weeks ago. If I pick it up how many volumes am I looking at when it's totally collected ?

Attached: IMG_2519.jpg (420x600, 114K)

Guts is of average size just put him side by side with Griffith whos 5'10

Attached: images (42).jpg (483x483, 28K)

Was Berserk ever even that good?

Attached: 7d184e3402fc748a08171267fada5d15.jpg (720x644, 121K)

There's 3 volumes per book so probably 15 or so

I think 13

There are 40 standard edition volumes, the deluxe edition covers 3 of them

Mind you, the series is not over yet

WHO could play him?

Oof

kino adaptation

youtube.com/watch?v=G9wEcdJcQd0

i still to see any other form of media to get me as hyped as berserk when we see a dog in a dream using armor

Berserk is not meant as a liveaction. All the gore would be censored, the CGI would make the producers cut on other content and don't get me started on Lost Children.

It's like some people doesn't have enough with suffering about no manga releases, some people want more with shitty anime adaptations and now fucking live action crap.

Attached: 1555689582639.png (2299x1787, 2.14M)

why do you retards want them to ruin another story so hard?

Attached: 1462463620245.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

STOP ADAPTING SHIT AND WRITE YOUR OWN STORIES YOU FUCKING HACKS
YOU RUIN EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH

PLUS BERSERK IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU ANYWAY, THE ART IS A BIG PART OF ITS APPEAL. PLEASE FUCKING STOP.

Attached: 9C56668D-7CEE-43E7-B2AD-7E91CFE5ABBB.jpg (860x810, 34K)

shut the fuck up jew

Imagine if they did this.

the black dude from The Green Mile

>Guts is 6'8" in the manga

Guts is 15 at the beginning of the series

about 15 over 4 years
it's beautiful brehs....

hopefully never, its literally the cringiest shit, along with warhammer and lovecraft

They need to take heed from all the cringey live action japanese anime adaptations. If something looks silly irl don't replicate it.

Don't give griffith a wig. Don't hire a black woman to play casca, maybe a hispanic. Give him a larger than average bastard sword not some cosplayer monstrosity

Anime and manga is way too over the top for me to enjoy

I bet you love capeshit though

Never, berserk will never get a proper true adaptation

Comics are more grounded than anime and manga tbqh

And it doesn’t need one. It would be the most ridiculous gay shit in live action

No. Not necessarily.

they cant even get the anine right and you want a live action adaptation?

what is this kino picture from?

Gut's big sword makes no sense in real life and would not adapt well in a live action film and would be toned down to a more realistic size and that would make weebs sperg the fuck out

It's one of Gustave Dore's illustrations for The Divine Comedy

I imagine some image from Inferno.

You can fix that in the adaptation, all you need is one scene of them huddled around a map and griffith lays out a sound tactical plans. We see him coordinate his crossbow men to ambush the cavalry chasing Guts' raiders so just take another one of those battles and spend the time to show Griffith meticulously planning out something of that nature.

Real life adaption, yes!

I'm 1 billion percent sure Miura will have finished the story until the show catches up with the manga in the next ~ 8 years.

Attached: 56789.jpg (219x230, 5K)

not comics, capeshit movies.

>reading a great manga which is now turned into shonen.

Berserk is too violent and too satanic for tv series but I don't know how things are going now in Hollywood

Did you guys saw the new Sabrina Tv series? Very satanic stuff!

Attached: 1380576460704.png (768x576, 132K)

Are there people who actually think that western adaptations are ever good? Or is this just shitposting?

They can do it with Gundam because there are so many installations, one shitty movie won't spoil the whole franchise. But Berserk has only ever been the manga with a few feature-length advertisements for that manga. A movie or show would ruin the entire setting.

Attached: 1544581879591.jpg (807x509, 197K)

>only plays like twice during the whole series

Attached: 1529484640216.gif (700x526, 1.3M)

Here's your Griffith, bro

Attached: 1558369322068.webm (1068x1080, 1.95M)

Berserks's main appeal is shock value and gore portrayed thorugh Boschesque visuals. They'd obviously tone down. It doesn't have particularly engaging characters or complex drama.

>It doesn't have particularly engaging characters or complex drama
The Golden Age arc definitely does.

Dante and Virgil Go Cruising

Not really, the characters are ya tier in their motivation and interactions. There is nothing on the level of sophistication people have come to expect from an HBO series in it at all.

waiting for michael b. jordan to take the role

Agreed, even though berserk is now a regular shonen featuring guts and his RPG harem. And the art quality took a nosedive

Attached: 5a6b29b2ac1205faed97134cda92aa23--berserk-manga-berserk-guts.jpg (736x1030, 261K)

>There is nothing on the level of sophistication people have come to expect from an HBO series in it at all.
lol, the relationship between guts & casca and griffith's motivations are far deeper than anything HBO's put out for years.

There is no way in high heaven a TV series or Film would be able to bypass the violence restrictions that are put in place.
They would have to cut 85% of the action from any adaption.
>GoT
Berserk mades Game of Thrones look like my little pony

Attached: 1556844411258.png (194x192, 108K)

Attached: 1A2AD34C-99C8-4B27-BC48-2D476F2E8C2B.jpg (601x560, 51K)

Bitch. Even Japan couldn't handle making a better anime than the dated one from 1997. Do you think the morons in Hollywood have a chance to make a movie or a series? The assholes coyldn't even make a half decent Dragonball film.

Anyone who looks forward to a Hollywood movie of an anime is a fucking moron.

Leave it as a manga. He, even then we're never getting and ending since Mirua is getting to George RR Martin levels.

Attached: berserk through the ages 1550041685009.jpg (505x1244, 125K)

The greatest obstacle to adapting Tolkien was scope and volume. As soon as someone was willing to fund 6 solid years of movie production, the rest fell into place.
Notice that no-one else has come close in the last two decades, the very same production studio couldn't even manage to do The Hobbit justice.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

NO, 100% sure they are going to fuck it up, hell, not even the japs can do it right

Attached: zoWdLa8.jpg (1024x1024, 217K)

:thinking:

Attached: quaresma.land1_.jpg (742x417, 185K)

>Guts was diddled has a child and this makes it hard for him to make friends, he admires Griffith but all he really wants is for Griffith to be his friend on equal terms
>Griffith wants to be the King but he's distracted because he has homolust for Guts
>Casca wants to fuck both Guts and Griffith, after she does she has a mental breakdown
>Now that Griffith fucked his girl once Guts is really mad at him and wants revenge, the rest of the story we follow around Guts brooding on his revenge
Whoa... so deep, was this your first YA novel?

literal brainlet

Isabella Moner is obviously Caska.

Attached: index.jpg (313x161, 15K)

Cast Griffith
> Hard mode: no women
> Super hard mode: no CGI

just genetically combine prime rutger and dolph

Bjorn Andersen circa 1971

Attached: griffith.jpg (1280x1600, 1.07M)

Cast Shierke
> Hard mode: don't get banned

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

im glad im not the only one who thought of young dolf immediately
bueno

I don't have a timemachine

Better start working on that.

Attached: bjorn-andresen11.jpg (1024x667, 72K)

He'll make a good donovan

Attached: The-Hawk-of-Light.jpg (1504x2128, 996K)

Jean Claude Van Damme's daughter is kino option for Casca

Attached: z16520417Q,Bianca-Bree-Van-Damme--Jean-Claude-Van-Damme.jpg (620x921, 98K)

Not him, but you can do this "less words = less quality" with literally anything. It's not an argument.

Complete non-arguments, *yawn*

How utterly predictable of fans of YA tier media. Watch something more grown up like Game of Thrones and you'll see how sophomoric your YA trash really is.

no

see

boring bait, don't even know if i'm supposed to be angry or what.

gross

I know your baiting, but it's hard to provide a counter-argument when no argument is given in the first place.

Jonathan Joestar

Who is charasmatic enough to play Joseph?

>Guts gets Donovan'd when he's like 10
>It's a pivotal point of his character development
Good luck. Can't remember the last time a Hollywood movie had actual child rape in it. Sleepers?

GRIFFIISUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU