previous:

Attached: rowing.jpg (620x374, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDNeIzRvvJA
youtube.com/watch?v=2mlNyqhnc1M
youtube.com/watch?v=I8U6kjqLkJQ&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Noh

Attached: 1556070615743.jpg (713x731, 299K)

>Why yes, my favourite house is indeed Tully. What gave it away?

Attached: 1545365142872.jpg (600x814, 50K)

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1558347883405.png (716x927, 740K)

>Bran gave up frog pussy
>Jon gave uo Dany pussy

More like game of cucks.

Attached: 154817615612525775.jpg (618x410, 88K)

So what is exactly his tax policy?

Attached: bran_the_broken.jpg (700x700, 141K)

Why were Brienne and Davos seated as High Lords at the Kingsmoot in the Dragonpit?

now that the show has ended and the dust has settled, was he the CUTEST boy?

Attached: little umber.jpg (618x412, 27K)

The duality of dragon

Attached: 1552704093062.png (777x1200, 616K)

It's very mysterious with lots of loopholes in the taxcode.

Attached: Podracing.jpg (1800x1000, 98K)

What happens when you choose a king who can live for thousands of years and knows nearly everything?

Attached: 1557361269116.jpg (700x822, 91K)

he gets to see 30% of all rapes

Let's continue from the previous thread, post your favorite houses and rate others
>Martell, Greyjoy, Baratheon, Velaryon, Dayne
>Runners up: Uller and Arryn

Ancap just so he can watch big corporations rape the peasants

Attached: 1552656395754.jpg (1122x1262, 121K)

Warhammer: 40K happens.
Won't be long before he is worshipped as a god.

Attached: 1557116379601.jpg (800x1200, 242K)

>Gayjoy
Never ever

/got/

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

who exactly is left to be taxed?

Why didn't you screenshot five seconds before or after? The pursed lips look doesn't suit her.

he wasn't chosen and he isn't a king you fucking heretic

>Gayjoy
>Gayne
>Vegayryon

Something you want to tell us user?

Don't worry lads.

Stannis Baratheon the One True King of Westeros is coming back in the next episode.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>Euron, Victarion, the Damphair, Asha and her rape play fantasies, Theon
How can one family be so based?

Attached: victariongreyjoy.jpg (742x1077, 180K)

street cred from the battle of the dead

youtube.com/watch?v=aDNeIzRvvJA

He doesn’t really care about the tax policy
Bronn and Tyrion do it for him
Massive tax cuts for brothels, and for those who donate to brothel reconstruction projects
Taxes levied on land owners to pay for Tyrion’s improved plumbing

Can he live or that long outside a tree though? He should steal Robin's weirwood throne

The auburn dye and blue contact lenses in your closet.

Attached: shrek_ok.gif (376x362, 75K)

>Faithful...enlightened...ambitious... brethren... In but a single decade, a few mere swipes of the pendulum, we have gathered a sacrifice to R'hllor that will be made legend.

>Though it was a simpler, weaker voice that illuminated me during my centuries upon Meereen...it was R'hllor's messenger who showed me the true path of freedom from my pathetic beggar brother. And what is this path? This meaning, this purpose to which we gather the skulls of our foes?

>It is nothing. There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder. We kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE IS MINDLESS! In mere hours, millions will die. Innocent! Guilty! Strong and weak! Honest and deceitful! ALL of them! They will scream, they will burn, and for no purpose but that mighty R'hllor may revel in their bloodshed! And united in this void of purpose, fear, or duty... we shall at long last be free!

>Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! LET WESTEROS BURN!

Attached: game_of_thrones_daenerys_with_wings-1.jpg (1200x654, 130K)

>

These two hacks D&D absolutely destroyed her character, biggest assassination in television history easily, i would be mad also. So fuck off u retarded brainlet. They made her paper unrealistic MUH EVIL villain in one episode, with 0 build-up, they made everything that ASOIAF books arent, they made it shitty good vs evil story it was disrespectful for her, and all fans with brain. BUT MUH foreshadowing!!!!!!!! Fuck off retarded stupid faggot, every character in this show does bad cruel things, Sansa, Arya, Jon, Ned, they are murderes, they seek revenge they were foreshadowed to being BADDIES!!!! No, what they did to Daenerys is absolulutely disgusting.

few videos, educate yourself about storytelling, u disgusting neckbeard fag.
youtube.com/watch?v=2mlNyqhnc1M
youtube.com/watch?v=I8U6kjqLkJQ&t=1s

Attached: 1557358110624.jpg (1500x1125, 150K)

Droit du seigneur

Updated tier list.

Attached: GOT MEX Tier List.png (1348x2320, 3.55M)

Attached: 162138.jpg (1911x968, 300K)

>They ended up having both flashbacks and time skips in the series
I can't believe they waited until there was ~30 minutes left of the final episode to do the other thing they said they would never do. This show needed a 2-5 year jump forward for Season 5. It always did.

Attached: D-and-D-and-GRRM.jpg (800x532, 76K)

>Sean Bean didn't come back for a cameo
wew lads

I genuinely believe that they had originally written LF to have faked his death but they ended up not doing more with it because they just wanted to get the show over with in six episodes. Fuck the hacks that are D&D and fuck what they are about to do to the KotOR universe

Attached: Game_Of_Thrones_S07E04.mkv (2019-05-19) 17-49-56.jpg (1920x1080, 574K)

>Behind you stands a symbol of oppression. The Red Keep, where a thousand men have languished under the name of this boy, Joffrey Baratheon [holds portrait of Joffrey] who has been held up to you as the shining example of justice!

>You have been supplied with a false idol [tears up portrait] to stop you tearing down this CORRUPT CITY! Let me tell you the truth about Joffrey Baratheon from the words of former King's Hand, Eddard Stark.

>[reads Ned's letter to Stannis] "Joffrey is not the true heir. He is a bastard born of incest between Cersei Lannister and her brother, Jaime. I praised the mad boy who tried to murder my own child but I can no longer live with my lie. It is time to trust the people of Seven Kingdoms with the truth, and it is time for me to resign."

>[calls to prisoners] …And do you accept this man's resignation? But do you accept the resignation of all of these liars?! Of all the corrupt?! [prisoners roar with approval]

>We take King's Landing from the corrupt! The nobles! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity - and we give it back to you, the smallfolk. King's Landing is yours. None shall interfere, do as you please. [Drogon blows a hole in the gates, allowing the Unsullied inside] But start by storming the Red Keep and freeing the oppressed! Step forward, those who would serve! For an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed! Blood will be shed! The gold cloaks will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city… it will endure. King's Landing will survive.

Attached: 1557999141023.png (600x338, 372K)

Your Emperor is sucking Slaanesh cock at the moment

50% of the Dothraki apparently
Bran will legalize rape and make them pay a tax for rape infrastructures

Based

Attached: sda9w4cqxjz21.jpg (960x960, 140K)

miss him lads x

Attached: 1556645818948.jpg (1279x720, 163K)

>Tyrion: Bran, do you want to be President?
>Bran: Why do you think I'm here?

what the FUCK did he mean by this, lads?

Attached: 1552662370425.png (236x376, 89K)

>aah did wahn yoo not ta truhst meh

>I genuinely believe that they had originally written LF to have faked his death but they ended up not doing more with it because they just wanted to get the show over with in six episodes
nah they were already rushing to the end in season 7

Would his opposite be a so󠠭y knight?

Attached: davos.png (365x479, 202K)

A girl gives a man his own name?

Attached: file.png (1600x800, 1.17M)

I'm a huge fag but
Baratheon, Stark, Targs, Royce, Dayne

Why does the three eyed raven need a master of whisperers

Attached: 1231321312343432.jpg (960x576, 64K)

We were looking for you in the catalog.

That’s Loras, so yes

Their world essentially got a permanent bureaucracy and soon, Deep State spy agencies as they mentioned with finding a new Master of Whispers. In a sense, CIA is literally coming back. Bronn is basically every sketchy criminal who gets rich, establishes a "great house" and his kids go into politics. It's just retarded because none of this should be happening until well into the Industrial Revolution.

Attached: bronn.jpg (707x946, 76K)

Based and Maegorpilled.

>DANY DIDN'T GET ANY LAST WORDS
AYO DAN AND DAV SUCK MY LE DICK

>last spoken words in the series are "the queen in the north"
boring.

God emperor of the andals, the rhoynar and some of the first men. You think bloodraven's police state was bad? This is gonna be way worse.

Would /got/ a rule 63 Maegor?

You mean the Knight Of (((Flowers))))

They should have ended on this shot. Show opens with gate opening and ends with gate closing

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-21-16h45m55s172.png (1920x1090, 1.74M)

Bran planned it all. Even his ascension to the throne. Do you think it's any accident that Bronn is on the council? Bran's new tax policy is crown funded brothels.

And before that it was something about a donkey in a brothel. Bravo.

When was the last time you felt an emotional response at something that happened in the show?

>awe at Hardhome's clusterfuck
>gut drop at Oberyn's death before that

A man played no role in the war against the dead, even though the many-faced God was promised many faces.

Attached: Nodded.gif (245x340, 1.94M)

I still cannot get over Bronn as the MoC. Does anyone know any retarded Bronn fans? what do they think about it. I don't think even rabid fanboys would think it makes sense for him to end up where he ended up.
Literally didn't believe the leaks cause it mentioned him in the council. I didn't think Dabid could sink quite that low but here we are.

Attached: 1557253359375.jpg (583x618, 133K)

Dany going nuclear because Jorah died for that shit to happen

I like how even "THIS REALLY WAS A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE" was a sterlie and boring scene wasted on a joke.
Compare this to how Lord of The Rings did it and you'll see how they're failing on a basic level.

Sam's personal connection to the story he's writing doesn't come into play at all, he's not apprehensive about presenting the book to someone, he's not proud, he's not emotional when talking about it like he's reliving all these years and all those memories that are so important to who he was and who he became.
He's just like "Eh here's a book about it, you're not in it lmao"
1/10 fucking hell

Attached: 1556564610468.png (584x553, 672K)

>Tyrion has just become the Hand of the King
>The first thing he does is make his pet sellsword the ruler of the richest region in the Six Kingdoms (Casterly rock's mines have run out in the show)
>He also makes him Master of Coin, putting him in charge of the Realm's finances

I'm sure this will go over well with the lords of the Reach and all of the other kingdoms.

Good stuff, user.

The most unnecesary and tropy kind of death.
Don't judge boys based on their cuteness, stop being a pedo.

Fuck, this got me.
On two accounts. One: how goofy it is. and two: how well it highlights the stupidity of the idea that Drogon is smart enough to melt the throne for any higher cognitive reason than "REEEEEE"

>Asha and her rape play fantasies
>Also fantasizes of fucking Stannis
>Also tricks her brother into touching her

I really cant wrap my head around Asha, i wonder what martin has in store for her.. Hope she gets vengeance onn Euron, or maybe a wweird Stannis romance. LLiterally the only irnborn i like aside from based Vicky

Attached: Capture.png (637x373, 215K)

He gets to watch

Yeah. Feel sorry for him. Let him die so Dany could get shagged

Based cross thread high IQ post.

Thanks user

Attached: 1557783529801.png (437x735, 369K)

Jaime rushing the dragon

Actually reasonable taste, 10/10, showfags simply have peabrains.

Attached: GoT therapesansa.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

You know what subverting expectations means Dabid? It means that those in charge of the script get critized by every clever little twat sitting on their fat asses.
But if they start subverting their own expectations, that’s the end. For them and the clever little twats not knowing what subversion is.
This is not the end. Not for us. Not if you lot watch the show and keep getting subverted.
And then we move on and you get to destroy Star Wars and we get to wish that fat jew basterd had finished the job.

It wasn't even a story by the end. Just random scenes put together to generate buzz and reactions from bar viewers.

Attached: 616846.jpg (1920x1080, 48K)

>you finished it
>a song of ice and fire by bilbo baggins
BRAVO DABID

It's cruel what time does to us people. The cruelest of things.

Attached: rigg_duo1b.jpg (1200x800, 314K)

yeah, more like BTFOing ruinous powers at the warg.

Yeah, beyond all the plot holes and dumb writing there was no feeling of catharsis, of any themes culminating. The closest we got was the part with Dany touching the throne, imo

Mostly it was just sullen, monotone dialogue and quips since s5

Attached: eh.png (268x278, 116K)

Attached: 1648645.png (2000x557, 1.25M)

Was the Realm protected, Tyrion?

Attached: varys.jpg (890x500, 169K)

>warg
warp*

atleast based arthur dayne had a cameo

She looks like a pleasant old lady.

>A game of thrones
>A clash of kings
>A storm of swords
>A feast for crows
>A dance with dragons
>The winds of winter
>A dream of spring
Why "The"?

He could have made for a good master of war if anything

If he just came out of the water, why isn't he wet?

I just noticed that Alita general is still up. Maybe mods will let us have a /got/ general while waiting for the spin-offs and the books?

And he was clearly going for the throne too. Like the show was actually suggesting Drogon understood what the Iron Throne represented.

It's supposed to be the part when shit goes down

and his legendary sword daww

>"Well, look who's finally come out of his cave!"

Attached: 1558387512928.png (1920x1090, 1.99M)

Can someone tell me what exactly happened to Emillia Clark?

Her acting the first 7 seasons was ABYSMAL, but this season it was actually really well done

Baratheon and Mormont. Everyone else is a fag.

>and the books?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Master of Coin handles the tax policy so if you don't pay your taxes you get your throat slit simple enough really

Bran gave up all the pussy, the most he can hope is to get is boypussy stretched by a Kingsguard.

None of the As matter, but that’s The winter.

She was given more to do than “be smug and move your eyebrows around”

In s1 and 2 I agree that she wasn't particularly good. It was like her first major role iirc. From s3 to s7 she unironically had terrible material - just an edgy smug monotone. There's little you can do with that. In s8 she was actually given emotional range

I could deal with it, considering it's well established that a lot of council seats are distributed by virtue of power and influence more than skill, if I could forget how Bronn came into a position of power. He got a fucking kindom-sized lordship by pointing a crossbow at the high nobility without any repercussions. Even medieval legal systems were progressive enough to see that treaties made under threat of death are invalid, and the deed itself would demand nothing less than being tortured to death.

>Don't judge boys based on their cuteness
Why though? They are beautiful.
>stop being a pedo.
pedophilia is exclusive or primary attraction to prepubsecents, moron

She got incorrect direction, George never wrote Dany as a triumphant YAS KWEEN but that's what she was told to play, S8 finally became the book Dany

Cause it's never going to be published.

No, I don't think the show was going for that. I think the audience keeps saying the show is doing shit that it isn't. Drogon just roasted the throne because he was mad. That's literally it.

I wondered if Sansa was purposefully sending Ned Umber off to his death under the guise of helping them because the Umbers would be loyal to Jon over her (Jon forgave them whilst she wanted to give the lands to presumably Vale lords or Wildlings as the Northerners told Jon to fuck off in season 6). Then a few seconds later I remembered that this is D&D and it was probably just a decision made so that we could get a spectacle later.

because "a wind of winter" would sound fucking stupid

Anyone got any SMUG Dany reaction pics?

Subtle

Attached: that_is_indeed_spicy.jpg (480x360, 94K)

>A Winter's Wind?

Not to mention that people of Highgarden would never be okay by some rando being appointed as their warden. Then again, the bar watchers probably think Highgarden is a wasteland without the Tyrells.

>"stay a thousand years" on the OST
>not used in the show
>supposed to be dany's death theme with the mhysa lyrics and the instruments of truth (jon and dany)

Fuck Ramin Djawadi is goood

Attached: 1558447941968.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

My Bronn buddy was laughing his ass off at how stupid it was and loved it because it was the cherry on top.

Please post the littlefinger banepost

Davos explicitly says the people living in the Reach are gone, 12 million people disappeared overnight.

Attached: 5EC2FCD9-2586-4AD3-B35A-DEAEB84FAC10.jpg (468x1000, 76K)

Tyrell all the way, they know how to sow and not get reaped. Totally had more children than Margarey and Loras.

The Starks STARTED the second war, first with Ned opening opening his big fat mouth to Cersei and then Robb bungles a lot, I adore Robb but he's made a lot of idiot decisions.

Starks are the family I want to hang out with, but Tyrells are the ones I want ruling, or raising children, because Stark raised Sansa to be stupid.

Funnily enough, the original plan was for a trilogy called "A Game of Thrones", "A Dance with Dragons" and "The Winds of Winter". All the other "a" titles came after.

So did they actually film multiple endings?

May I see it?

so why not just choose a different name?

I thought her scenes with Jon in season 7 were good (when she wasn't trying to be the Smug Stoic Queen). She also showed some vulnerability. We almost got that with her and Barristan, but then they killed him off.

D&D clearly had a thing for smug, smirking women. Every female character ended up like this.

like what?

WHY is he in a position of power? Tyrion could just deny he ever promised him anything because there's nothing in writing and no other witnesses. Shit, he could have him executed if he wanted to. Him getting highgarden and a place on the small council because people like le quirky quip man is fanfic-tier.

Attached: LordBronn.png (844x1026, 1.32M)

>Iron throne forged with dragon fire
>Melts into a puddle
OK

Wasn't it also supposed to cook people alive in armor not melt the armor?

>I'm sure this will go over well with the lords of the Reach and all of the other kingdoms.
I'm pretty sure the idea is that they'ld be just a capable of stopping it as every low to mid -tier CEO and owners of successful car dealerships were at stopping the Bush's and Kennedy's from going into politics. We have literal communists acting as Deep State spy agency heads and their assets children (the children of crime bosses and prominent communists) serving as Congressmen and former Presidents. They wanted to give the new Westeros a "modern" political flavor, it seems. The only problem is, they're several centuries too early for it to be plausible.

Attached: small-council-game-of-thrones-finale-3.jpg (900x537, 61K)

To spread disinformation I guess, but yeah, it’s still half a job.

no they didn't film any. would be a waste of money and time

Anyone else feel like Jon+Dany was a show only thing? I don't really see book Jon doing anything show Jon did after being resurrected.

The petition was labelled as "ridiculous" by actor Isaac Hempstead Wright (who plays Bran Stark),[89] and "rude" by actor Jacob Anderson (who plays Grey Worm).[90]

thus far:
/ourguys/ irl:
>varys
>gendry
>dany
>tyrion

not /ourguys/ irl:
>sansa
>bran
>grey worm

Attached: 123.jpg (718x349, 106K)

They've all been replaced by Dothraki farmers. Bronn is a horselord now. It's all been foreshadowed.

Her last words were “break the wheel with me,” not too bad

Attached: 1B795316-6871-4CB3-A118-C2F9C84C7038.jpg (640x479, 51K)

anythng related to winter. im not gurrm

Drogon's a good cousin

Why does he need to ask where Drogon is? Can’t he just easily find him?

Literally the entire population.
War only affects the areas where Raids, battles and sieges are carried through.
Everyone is fine, the Riverlands, which are the only area in the South, except for King's Landing, that got any considerable damage, have long recovered from the War of the Five King's.

King's Landing was repaired in the weeks that Jon was emprisoned, otherwise he would have never had a harbour to leave from.

Stannis confirmed for season 9

Attached: 1558137941351.jpg (640x640, 41K)

based emperor warged into slaanesh cock

Nah he’s definitely fucking her in the books too

It's a comfy sinecure, like when a retired politician is invited to sit on the boards of random companies

what does this refer to? the petition to remake season 8?

Imo, Sneed should have won the throne.

I do often wonder at the intertwining of the beliefs of the Faceless Men and the Red God. Did Ja'qen know that Arya would destroy the last vestiges of a heathen god? It would make sense.

100% fanservice
he's been elevated to quasi-main-character status he rakes in the ratings

Everybody has to pay taxes except the north.

Cause le ebin meme killer.

Dothraki boys learn to ride at age one, why shouldn't Bran?

reroll

>Sansa sits on the Iron Throne
>it’s what I’ve always wanted
>Bran rolls in from the shadows
>is it really?
>what do you mean?
>100 Dothraki men enter the room
>I think I know what you’re really after, Sansa. I can give you what you really want. I promise you it will be beautiful.
>Sansa starts screaming

Baratheon, Velaryon, Dayne, Dustin, Reed.

Attached: Stannis_good_ending.jpg (540x540, 48K)

I've really warmed to Emilia recently

>The Starks STARTED the second war, first with Ned opening opening his big fat mouth to Cersei
Ned was just trying to do the realm right and prevent Joffrey, the false heir, from taking the throne. The Lannisters started the war when they killed the patriarch of house Stark without a trial.

>I adore Robb but he's made a lot of idiot decisions.
He was basically invincible right up until the brown qt girl turned him into a fucking retard. he seriously spanked the Lannisters though.

>'Great Rune' is From Software new title [Open World, Norse mythology, GRR Martin, premiere at MS E3 Press Conference]

>George RR Martin has apparently joined forced with FromSoftware, creators of the git gud Soulsborne collection of videogames like Bloodborne, Dark Souls, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. But don’t assume it’s going to be set in the world of Game of Thrones, as rumours have it that this game - titled Great Rune, supposedly - is set in the Norse world, exploring Norse mythology and all its dark legends.

>Whisperings began circling on the internet in early 2019 and went into a lot more detail about what players can expect: you’ll be invading kingdoms and stealing the powers of their rulers after a FromSoftware-style battle, which will then serve you well when you have to fight other kings. All I can say is that I hope Martin hasn’t forgotten that he’s also got the Game of Thrones book series to finish, as after that Game of Thrones ending there’s a hell of a lot of things people are going to want to Martin write (and justify) in his own words…

Attached: mKW6WeJ.png (919x821, 394K)

It is ridiculous
add cringey as fuck

H-he's working on them! It's a race against time though.

I remember Bronn's understanding of lending money. Master of Coin transactions are going to be fun.

The petition is retarded. And we are not a part of it.
>"But we have to stop them from ruining Star Wars!"
Really? You're concerned about fucking Star Wars? That's pile of trash series?

yes

On top of every dragon there's a little control unit for the dragon rider with which he can scale the effects of dragon fire, from gentle cooking inside armour to exploding castle walls

Kit is also not /ourguy/

The biggest finale twist of all
Emilia did nothing wrong

Attached: 1520493741530.jpg (570x421, 48K)

>with 0 build-up
Remember how she got her dragons by burning a rape victim to death?

Remember how she let her new husband humilate her brother? Her brother was crazy, but it's not like she didn't know why, she could have him confined to his room in comfort instead of letting the public mock him.

Remember how she tortured slavers to death even though her dearly beloved husband's people were also slavers and that was why the rape victim she burnt to death killed her husband?

wait, is that true in warhammer 41K?

The petition was created and spread by whiny reddit manbabies. Reverse the lists or go back

jon shoulda brokne that pusy

I don't give a fuck about Star Wars.
The guy who created the petition said its entire purpose is just to say "fuck you" to d&d and nothing more.

It's done a far more effective job and reaching the people related to the show than spamming RT reviews.

Absolutely heretical

This general sold me on Bran as one of the Rape force.

Attached: 1542820591057.png (587x130, 32K)

>Jews wasting money on anything but themselves

Top zozzle my nozzle

She had two aneurysms. What was that going to do, make it worse?

emilia understood why

>he did break the wheel, except by killing her
pottery

Based and Khornepilled

HE FINALLY GOT HIS FOOKIN CASTLE

>That’s Loras, so yes

Loras was fruity but he wasn't a onions boy, he was a rather fierce knight, Jaime thought of Loras as a young him.

>that small council scene
May be the cringiest scene in tv history

Baratheon, Arryn, Celtigar, Green Apple Fossoway, Yronwood

Attached: 1558320347841.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

Both the dany and Jon actors have shat on the ending, while the Euron acter was "disapointed" that his character was not more like the one in the books.

I get why Isaac said what he did though, i mean everyone is shitting on his character extra hard for no reason. And the petition IS fucking stupid btw.

Last dialogue is Tyrion's gay fucking unfinished joke. What a way to go out.

This. I said almost the same to someone else about Bronn's understanding of lending money.

The fire has been physically destructive (the Wall, King's Landing), hot enough to melt (the throne), and just regular fire (cook people in their armor), caused by nozzles in the sides of their mouth (previous seasons), and shown originating in their insides (last episode). They just don't give a fuck. Even the White Book prop is different from the original for some god forsaken reason.

Attached: DOnJcqr.png (1078x404, 542K)

Have Miyazaki help finish the books.

Being smug doesn't suit her.

Remember how the Starks all did awful contemptible shit? Why didn't they snap and start murdering innocents in the last seasons, it was foreshadowed!

Yes, he loved it. BRONN IS THE BEST XD

Everyone else at the watch party I was at hated it at least.

The “rape victim” cursed her child and turned kal drogo into a vegetable
Dany only killed her and not the rest of the villagers.
Now compare that to the bells episode

fuck off back to r*ddit

Stupid girl. She could have lingered at the edge of the city with the smart boys, and today the seven kingdoms would be hers, her armies would be liberating the world, and she'd be waking Jon three times in the night just to fuck him back to sleep WINE

Attached: 15312414137.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Because a Lannister always pays his debts. And between the siblings, they owe Bronn a fucking lot.

There's a lot of lore behind that, the black Lion that you could see in the House of Black and White, the Long Night, the religions of ancient Valyria and the Empire of Yi-Ti are linked to that.

Essentially, R'hollor and the many-faced God are the exact same God, as Jaqen told Arya in Season 2, she "could offer many names to the Red God".
The Red God is just the Westerosi name for R'hollor, meaning they are basically different denominations worshipping the same exact God in somewhat different way, but still through the offer of human life.

This. D&D are exactly where they belong, helming a massive corpse of a franchise where Disney will throw money at them to produce the sophomoric dribble they specialize in.

Better they do that than anything that requires a light touch or, God forbid, something I actually want to watch.

Attached: homer wisdom.jpg (500x376, 186K)

because he's a pretty cool guy and tyrion's friend

>sophomoric dribble

Attached: 1557972361513.png (767x667, 679K)

>>sansa
Why again?

Attached: rage_and_anger.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Lads, be honest with me here. let's say you're been in Winterfell for a year, there are no whores because they all went to KL, you're thirsty as hell and you find this boy being naughty alone. Would you REALLY miss the opportunity?

Attached: concerned monkey.jpg (400x407, 37K)

Retarded post.

>Sam dumb haha
Yeah the dude that can read, write, and is a maester is dumb, especially considering probably 80% of the population are illiterate fucks.

Here's your (you)

Attached: 1558081598523.jpg (960x932, 64K)

Unironically. D&D deciding that the FINAL SCENE for the future of these characters was "an politics will continue lmao" with "BROTHELS XD" just show how out of touch they are with their own show, fucking christ.

>that camera pulling back but it has no emotional weight at all
fucking hacks

Tywin would have him executed

>Even the White Book prop is different from the original for some god forsaken reason.
I bet Barristan Selmy stole the original one because they killed him against his wishes.

No need, my brother.

It's been confirmed.

Attached: 44444444444444.jpg (2200x1872, 1.07M)

can Bronn even read?
has it ever been established if he can read?

he's a lowbord bastard sellsword
from the introduction to him to the final episode he's demonstrated skill in literally one thing
he's such a one dimensional character

we're supposed to believe the improbable fact of him being literate?
when did he learn?

Did Lollys Stokeworth teach him before he went to Dorne?

Attached: 0CxbXGz.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Based Barry, gone too soon

Imagine being Peter in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Dabid, you a fuckin' fine writer, all smart with your witty dialogue and horrific nonsensical pacing.

For real though, must have been hard for the actual good actors.

Attached: 1557341610887.jpg (1214x1356, 96K)

Yeah good lord, compare the tone of that meeting with Ned's first small council meeting

Baratheon, Dayne, Martell, Arryn

Attached: 2D94D93E-BC7E-4C21-A1EC-FD710DB05DC4.jpg (1920x1080, 685K)

Maybe Jamie taught him some between practice bouts

Tywin would never get in a situation where he has to offer Highgarden to a sell-sword.

>I promise you it will be beautiful.

This is why the North seceded from Bran's kingdom.

Attached: Got Jonrape.webm (1256x534, 2.9M)

Holy shit I forgot about Lollys. Did Bran watch her during that riot?

>LAUGH DAMN YOU WHY ARENT YOU LAUGHING AT THESE CHARACTERS MAKING FUNNY JOKES
What a fucking shitshow.

Would there be blood left to flow after burning everyone with dragon fire?

He's extremely incompetent by Maester standards, remember that the previous Grand Maester invented ballistae that fired shots that travel six times the speed of sound

no that's gay wtf

I lost to this image, holy shit.

Did Bran the Broken travel back into the past to become Bran the Builder?

when him and Tyrion are planning in KL they have an argument over how to pronounce a maesters name on the front of a book so Bronn can read

hound looks so depressed. is it because they didn’t let him fuck

If Tyrion and Jaime both got killed, Tywin would've "inherited" the debt they owe to Bronn, and he would have none of that

Are you saying you'd rather your dick get frostbite than warm it in some boy's peach?

He doesn’t know what a loan is

The rape victim is a rape victim, her husband's people is a raping and pillaging horde which decimated her village. The fetus was foreseen as someone who would be worse, if born.

The thing is though, Dany didn't feel conflict about burning her. Robb had the Karnstark killed even though they had reasons for killing the Lannisters prisoners, but Robb felt conflicted.

Dany sees the world in black and white, obey her completely or burn.

*slash*
AN AUXILIARY
*slash*
VERB IS
*slash*
USED TO
*dodge and slash*
FORM TENSES
*slash*
OF OTHER
*slash*
VERBS

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

>norse mythology
Oh wow another addition to the endless uninspired "people who wear furs and dance around the fire" universe.

>2014 was 5 years ago

Attached: 1535096895074.png (633x772, 17K)

Attached: 1558386661593.jpg (976x1105, 611K)

A man denied his SandorxSansa ship

So city that took three generations to be constructed, was rebuild in a week? Bran must be master architect

CRIPPLING taxes
[insert laugh track here]

>Sam made grand maester for no reason
>Bronn being there
>A kings guard on the small council
>that Pod reveal
>A Song Of Ice and Fire
Straight out of a bad fanfic

>the previous Grand Maester
I wanted to object that Qyburn wasn't a maester, but looking at Sam that doesn't even seem to be a requirement anymore. I also recall someone posting that they mistakenly called him Archmaester. They literally don't care at all.

Would be amazing desu

>he doesn't fuck snow

kek

Attached: 1558378925578.png (1030x2254, 2.07M)

>Alternate Dimension posting
And I thought Cross board posting was wack.

Attached: 1558077212483.gif (205x234, 96K)

because he's bald retard

>and prevent Joffrey, the false heir,

Robert is King because he killed the last King, who cares about the succession, it's just appearance.

So as long as Ned kept his mouth shut, there would have been no war. Joffrey and Cersei are unholy terrors, but they are two people who drink wines. Tommen would have been a good king with guidance from Uncle Tyrion who he respects.

Robb is a virgin teenage boy, Cat should never have left him alone with that girl, she obvious bait.

I will look into this. It makes sense. Damn. Melisandre told Arya the line again that caused Arya to go all ninja. Red God using the worshippers of the Seven as fodder while he sneaks in one of his own to take out one of the most dangerous pieces of another god. This is almost headcanon now. I'm definitely digging deeper, because this line of thinking is bad news for Bran. A highly public cripple? He probably could see Faceless Men assassins coming, and the Faceless Men knew far better than to point Arya at him, but the FM have outposts in Westeros. Just brainstorming, but holy shit.

>>Sam made grand maester for no reason
What's even more bizarre is that the one singular person who's fond of Sam is being exiled to the wall for treason

so who the fuck argued in his favour?

Oh yeah I remember that now. But then later on on the small council he says there's food issues and asks Bronn (the new unquestioned Lord of the Reach) for help, doesn't he?

Attached: 1549852553167.jpg (717x767, 80K)

jej

Attached: 1557267150412.jpg (1442x1633, 341K)

Why would you feel conflict for killing someone who did something horrible to you like killing your baby? Especially after you saved them?

They should have had him end up as Sansa's personal fuck dog.

Attached: 1556661904426.jpg (800x578, 57K)

That's just as gay as fucking that little boy, what's wrong with you?

why does time fly

Attached: 1503515482865.jpg (185x123, 7K)

Septon Utt is that you?

>He was basically invincible right up until the brown qt girl turned him into a fucking retard. he seriously spanked the Lannisters though.

...and he was stupid to propose to her and she was stupid and selfish to accept. She would NOT have been ruined if he had not married her, because Robb was the KING! A pretty young woman whose only notch count was the KING could still marry well, and he could just give her an allowance.

He knows what a loan is. He just does not want to pay them back and would rather kill the loan giver.

Guys what happened to stanis? Everyone said he was coming back for the last episode and the wikipedia and shit.

>he doesn't fuck little boys covered in snow

ΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ

Attached: 6fb.png (1361x1659, 1.56M)

So why was Sam allowed to leave the NW and still be a lord?

Season 9. Be patient.

Attached: 1555274358980.png (600x785, 632K)

user predicted it

Attached: 1557420950966.jpg (400x400, 32K)

how many people OKd this?

>can Bronn even read?
It was established in Season 3 that he can't read.
It was established in Season 3 that he does not know the concept of debt.

In fact, it was also established in Season 1 that he killed a woman that swung an axe at him, that he does not like to kneel before lords and that he has been North of the Wall, to do "some business".

Considering that Catelyn hired him in a Riverlands Inn, he is probably a Wildling that made it South and did what he could best: fight.
That's probably also why he told Tywin "You wouldn't know [my father]", why he didn't fight Ser Vardis with honour, why he was able to settle a dispute among the hill tribes (according to Tyrion in Season 1), why his mother "hit him harder [than his father]" and why he never actually stated that he is a bastard, because Wildlings don't have that idea.

Lollys Stokeworth is dim-witted and Bronn doesn't like talking believe that books are useful (established Season 3).

Attached: 8E66B005-6A12-4B5B-9F9A-39C410BAB171.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

I'd rather adopt and groom cute Snows for sex

A-at least he made it to the end

Attached: 1558414186921.png (3404x529, 2.14M)

>in the end Targs had to do all the heavy lifting to save the world and got killed and exiled for it
Ungrateful proles

Attached: King.jpg (529x399, 26K)

Gross. So now I'm fucking Jon's leftovers? Have some standards.

>Why would you feel conflict for killing someone who did something horrible to you like killing your baby? Especially after you saved them?

Read Meditations by Marcus Aaurelius and you might find out.

Attached: marcus.jpg (850x400, 80K)

Melisandre also had JUST come back from Essos. Imagine if she got the full plan and came back to help by informing Arya at a critical moment. Suddenly, I'm a bit more okay with the ninja leap to kill the NK. NK had no idea he was in a war of the gods.

I think you win that by default when the rest of your family is dead

>Remember that apprentice who stole books from the library, believed in walking undead which he never proved to us t be real and hasn't forged a maester's chain? I'm thinking about sending him to King's Landing to serve as Grand Maester

Attached: 1558363282863.jpg (667x682, 57K)

>Why would you feel conflict for killing someone who did something horrible to you like killing your baby? Especially after you saved them?

Let's say for a moment that I'm a mobster's wife. My b's mob just robbed, killed, and raped a lot of people. I save one of those women from my husband's mob and make her my servant so she would be saved from being raped by my husband's mob, furthermore. It would be stupid and arrogant for me to expect her not to take revenge and it would be stupid and arrogant for me to rant at her.

Don't mind me, everything in my life post 2013 has been one big, horrible year, with no end in sight.

New year's eve and birthday are overrated at this point.

Attached: kit_cheers.jpg (772x598, 77K)

No, but this is Septa Unella. She's a milf.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 7K)

The Grand Maester is chosen by the council of Archmaesters from what I remember, and seeing as how electing Sam is the last thing that would happen in the show based on events we're familiar with, Bran probably picked him directly himself for helping him get the throne

It truly was a Game of Thrones™

Alright, it had taken long enough. Where is the fanart of Dany and Drogo riding together in the Night Lands?

Literally nothing... Bran is too busy playing vidya games to do literally anything after he becomes a gimp. The fucking guy was literally about to be eaten by a million undead zombies and he couldn't stave off his addiction to Crow Simulator 9000.

Unironically did Bronn plan this all along?

It’s Danys fault that ‘the others’ got past the wall in the first place

same for me but more like 2012

Attached: 1558312723980.png (235x191, 77K)

I caught that guy again too. I started laughing, just because I had seen posts about him fighting in most of the armies. It was a perfect moment.

Yes, but how comes no one's considering the returns in investment on an enterprise like brothels whose demand never lowers?

>D&D deciding that the FINAL SCENE for the future of these characters was "an politics will continue lmao" with "BROTHELS XD"
I dgaf what GRRM has said, they were told to prepare things for possible sequels. In fact, the entire last episode wasn't an ending at all. There was no closure on anything except Jamie and Cersei. Everyone else is in a similar spot to a season ending. They're all geared-up for what comes next. Even Danny was merely taken off to be rezd as the Queen of Fire.

There WILL be a sequel / direct-continuation in ~10 years.

Attached: badass.jpg (540x800, 106K)

Will George write it? Wouldn’t put it past him, the man is a pervert

show me ur cunt

Attached: show.png (1221x915, 1.18M)

No, but it sure worked out for him.

He is probably a Northerner that joined Stannis, perhaps he joined Jon later, because he was influenced by Stannis.

The secret hero of the show.

*A Song of Ice and Fire©*

No, it's Tyrion's fault, like a ton of bad shit that happened since his escape from KL, they didn't need Cersei to beat the WW.

Would make about as much sense as everything else that's happened.

No way fag

*AHEM*

Attached: jonisgay.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

NEw thread

was anyone else touched when yara found out about theons death?

Attached: 0780.png (185x186, 4K)

*SNNNNNIFFFFFFF*
ah, smells like pussy to me

Attached: 1558170197814.jpg (848x480, 29K)

>30 posts early
kill yourself

Yeah, but you burn her like the trash sheep worshipper she is. Not an insane action.

It was like 15, but agreed, he's a fag.

The bump limit will be reached in a minute

To the Master of Ships:
"Brothels are a far better investment than ships. Whores rarely sink."

BRAVO D&D

Attached: 1557176687327.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

lol

is there a better pic that can actually be read?

Tyrion told her not to go ahead with her retarded plan and she did anyway. This lead to her dragon being used to destroy the wall.

who?

Attached: 1557332760348.jpg (9942x9791, 2.71M)

>Tyrion: "So bring the dead to her."
>Daenerys: "I thought that was what we were trying to avoid."
>Tyrion: "We don't have to bring the whole army. Only one soldier."

>Ask me again in ten years
They're trying to do what Twin Peaks did

2012, when I was still a kiddo, was the last time that I could use my toboggan, to sledge down the woods of my village.
Absolutely ironically, ever since then, winter has never brought snows again.

Attached: NORF.jpg (602x339, 66K)

Attached: 000ln.jpg (672x490, 89K)

Dumb cunt, killed the Night King, but let Theon die seconds before that.

Attached: arya_orc.png (1126x452, 601K)

Autism

haha yeah imagine walking in on him in his chambers and he's all naked, playing with himself, embarrassed and speechless for getting caught and he says he'll do ANYTHING for you not to tell anyone, wow that would suck haha.

Have sex

Based.

>Sam made grand maester for no reason
Is this some kind of punishment?
He made it away from fucking night watch, where he was sent against his will. His father and brother are dead.
He is a heir to his house and power and got himself qt waifu. Nice comfy life as head of most prestigious house of the Reach waiting for Bronn to be killed in rebellion.
Why would he leave this to become celibate academician? Worse he got position of grand maester, that means he is separated form any meaningful study and acts and Citadel representative in king's court.

Nah mate. It was always there. This is game of thrones not some Disney shit

holy based

>El doctor
Nice

Get city

Attached: 1435791445936.jpg (816x816, 229K)

If the dragon is away from inhabited areas his warg powers won't be able to do much. That's why he said he would actively search for it at the end of the show.

Confess to mommy Unella.

is it confirmed the maesters are required to be celibate or is it more of a volcel tradition thing? If so, his story is actually the best of both worlds since he earned his "exemption" from bullying over being a breeder. It seems like they just dont have a take your child to work day, but nothing more.