Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Trailer #2

TARANTULA DELIVERS AGAIN BOYS

youtu.be/ELeMaP8EPAA

Attached: trailer.png (1920x1080, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tate_murders
youtube.com/watch?v=9RPVYPW95yA
theonion.com/next-tarantino-movie-an-homage-to-beloved-tarantino-mov-1819571005
theguardian.com/film/2019/may/21/once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-review-tarantino-dazzling-dicaprio-pitt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>10 minutes pass
>0 replies
This board has truly turned into shit, fuck GoT and fuck capeshitters

I was already going to go see it based on the teaser trailer and the fact that it's tarantino
watching any additional trailers will only spoil the movie at this point

also, fuck jannies for putting this thread on autosage

Great trailer. Thanks user.
Well I watched that 3 times before I came back.

FEET CONFIRMED

I just watched this trailer. Wish I didn't. It does spoil potential kino scenes.

Looks aimless, what's the plot here? Is Leo trying to get himself a new job? Quit acting? Help Brad become his own man?

I think Tarantino has gone full hack. Last good thing he made was Basterds

it doesn't spoil anything of plot value desu, they just show the additional characters like Pacino's and Russell's and some more feet

how did they revive bruce lee

>footfag
>loves saying the n-word

Tarantula is /ourguy/.

Hope there's feet scenes with Margot as well though, not just the other 2

Attached: u1NHyHk.jpg (1800x1292, 454K)

Its about charles manson

2/2 trailers that look really underwhelming. Doesn't say a lot because it might be just the kind of film where the trailer editors don't know how to sell it but doesn't look great.
Will still likely see it but not excited.

so decapiro and pitt are gonna rescue tate from the manson family, so lame.
in inglorious bastards, the twist was shocking. it wont be shocking again because turdentino wants his own universe.

Premieres at Cannes today, so we should get some impressions.

Basterds isn't good.

oh boy i cant wait to hear what some liberal faggot with a blue checkmark on twitter has to say about how problematic some scenes are

Nah, twist will be that Roman Polanski gets killed

did anyone else notice margot's feet in the cinema?

hoping we get to see a clear shot of her soles here

The freak is this movie about? Charles Manson?

brainlet

It was fine. The only landmark films Tarantino has made are Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. The rest are basically a cut or two above good comic book movies

FEET WE WANT TO SEE

>Margot

FEET WE DON'T WANT TO SEE

>dakota fanning (seriously fucking look at them)
>margaret qualley (see above they are hideous)
>anyone else

Post the feet please

MARGARET QUALLEY FEET

Yeah, I'd agree with this.

nah, its 2 macho guys. they'll be the fuck of manson and the family.
i bet at least one of the characters is based on dennis wilson (drummer for the beach boys)
he helped introduce the family into the hollywood circles, he became a massive alcoholic after it.

>TARANTULA DELIVERS AGAIN BOYS
he hasn't delivered since jackie brown though

be = beat

dont be such a retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tate_murders

dude her toes are fucking disgusting, seriously go look at her wikifeet page. they are all fucked up and disproportioned. it's an instant boner kill

trust me we don't want to see her feet in this. margot or we riot

tarantini sucks chode

K I N O

Attached: qual.png (1911x811, 1.34M)

quentin ushers a new age of cinematography

mental illness

looks like reddit

Were the feet in the cinema Margot's? it was quite hard to make out

riced whore

Attached: 1541662131526.jpg (636x382, 71K)

I despise movie trailers.

is this movie about the manson murders?

it looks like shitty hollyjew indulgence desu

many people theorize that it's gonna end like inglorious basterds, alternative history with sharon tate kicking charles manson ass

wouldn't be surprised if that's the case...

>he became a massive alcoholic after it.
kino.

there's a shot with Margot in the trailer, but it's blurry.

Attached: ReXSyt8.png (1920x947, 538K)

back you go

Does Bruce Lee beat up the Manson cult ?

basterds was shitty kike revenge fantasy

Tarantino asked them politely to not spoil any of the movie, so at least we definitely won't get spoilers.

>Boogie Nights
>Inherent Vice
>Nice Guys

This west coast retro shit is getting pretty fucking cliche.

Bastards is his worst movie

based
fuck feet fags

What the fuck is this movie about

Attached: F8B664A0-D688-4B92-865E-01B9135144C4.jpg (500x441, 23K)

Oh good, more hammy Leo over acting and mugging to beg for Oscars and make twitter reaction gifs

Attached: link.jpg (936x781, 95K)

>1997
>2014
>2016
Yeah, it's a flood.

Disgusting. Feet should be clean and pure, with care taken as soon as possible to keep calluses from forming and things from turning yellow.

I think these are margot's feet in the cinema. seriously who sits barefoot like that? imagine being in front of her and getting a sniff of her soles for 2 hours. eww!

Attached: OUATIH.png (1177x666, 398K)

I don't know. It's Tarantino's little universe here. Hitler was killed by the Basterds so he's not afraid to fuck with history. I could see him having Manson kill Polanski instead just to pander to all the MeToo fuckers out there. Leo and Brad somehow save Sharon Tate somehow.

So Leo is basically Clint Eastwood and Timothy Oliphant is Lee van Cleef?

Attached: 5801658_900.jpg (634x900, 125K)

Who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to make a 10 minutes trailer?

>Boogie Nights
>1997
>Nice Guys
>2016

Attached: 1558323217562.jpg (921x640, 100K)

This. I grew to hate his acting

little baby can't handle the SMELL ?

Yellow feet are patrician feet

Attached: 1537138839301.jpg (645x773, 94K)

there are the same people who call baby driver "drive ripoff" while watching 20 capeshit movies per year

Looks pretty shitty tbqh.
Its like Tarantino wanted to do a Boogie Nights in Hollywood and a Under the Silver Lake at the same time.

Its gonna be cringe, bluepilled and of course dishonest. Redditors will like it and call it "KINO"

based and thispilled
Margot is top feet aesthetics

Looks good and Kurt Russel is in it so Id see it either way. I would unironically like Tarantula to do another western/thriller with Russell again.

Attached: 1553544468411.webm (480x360, 952K)

>reading cast list
>start cumming half way thru the list
>LENA DUNHAM

Attached: sam blobfish.jpg (300x300, 13K)

its time bring back easy coast retro

Attached: 3843486048_23f653594c_b.jpg (1024x643, 191K)

Hollywood degeneracy, stacies and chads. I dunno man, i'm not hyped for this shit either

Looks like Tarantula's going meta with his 9th and potentially final kino. Still not sure how I feel about Sharon Tate being a character, seems distasteful imo.
Looking forward to Quentin's books once he's done with film.

Still kind of hoping for a dennis wilson portrayal, since they were buddies for a while and the fat that charles manson lent two songs to the beach boys once

Why is he including Manson shit? Not only capitalising and making a horrible event into a le whacky adventure.. Seems. Unoriginal of him in terms of story shit.

HERE LE GOOD SIR HAVE AN UPVOTE!!

it looks trash

msrgot look like her in that first promo picture, now she just looks and sounds like margot Robbie.

I was excited for it when I thought it was mostly about the manson family, but this looks like its going to be 90% leo decrapio hijinks with manson murders as a side gag sprinkled in

Soooo, what does Roman Polanski think about the biggest tragedy of his life being turned into a literal fucking comedy? That's ballsy.

Attached: 1545777782052.jpg (242x228, 17K)

>NAAAAZIES!!!!
yikes, pass

tarantino is more reddit than GoT

>DUDE LE EBIN REFERENCES REMEMBER THIS LMAO
GARBAGE
A
R
B
A
G
E

>Tarantino
I pass

Why is no one talking about how ridiculously laughable dicaprios accent is?

So making movies about slavery and the holocaust isn't capitalizing on tragedies, but this is?
Grow a pair.

>naziboos already getting mad
Pretty based honestly

I can’t look at Margot’s face without my cock throbbbing until it leaks precum juices. How am I going to watch this in cinemas?

>Reservoir Dogs
It's a good movie but it's far from a landmark film.

The only thing I am looking forward to from this horseshit is the based Armond write up how much of a hack Tarantino was and is.

t. ricecel

Attached: ricecel4.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

based

you pleb west coast 60's/70's is my fav genre

Attached: 1540235963406.png (334x393, 265K)

God I wish that were me (the girl)

>DiCaprio playing DiCaprio
>Brad Pitt playing Brad Pitt
>old demented Pacino playing old demented Pacino
>Margot Robbie playing Margot Robbie
wow can't wait for DiCaprio to yell and for Pitt so be smug such kino am i rite guys

Tarantino is the greatest Film Maker Alive Today!

COME AT ME, BITCHES!!!

Yep, yet another movie where Nazi's are portrayed as bad guys. I'm tired of this SJW clown world!!

Pacino is clearly playing a jew.
You can tell by the glasses and accent he is putting on

Tarantino is a hack and sucks on Weinstein cock

This desu, that Inglorious Basterds reference was terrible. Every character will speak the same way, just like in all of his films. It will be self indulgent juvenile garbage. Tarantino himself will probably make a terrible cameo which will put the whole film to a halt. Music will be from his record collection plus some score from Morricone, presumably ripped from some Leone film. Brad and Leo look good at least and some retards will be angry because it may be problematic which should be fun. Also i wouldn't be surprised if the leaks were true, Richardson talked about shooting 16mm and super8mm stuff inside Sharon's house which would correspond to what the leaker was saying.

She looks highly uncomfortable.

I'd say it's definitely had a quantifiable effect on pop culture, and has definitely influenced artists since.

Sure if you only know him and Nolan.

who cares what a pedo thinks, desu

Attached: ricecel11.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

terrible

Wow, we're unpersoning minor-attracted-people now? First nazis now MAPs? This has gotten out of hand. If you don't believe in free speech for all, then you don't believe in free speech.

He is clearly blackmailing her.

faggot
Tarantino flicks are even more childish than GoT

I hate liberal faggots the most. Gonna need a map where they're at and a picture so I could hunt them all down in a Post Apocalyptic Future. Don't need those fucks to poison a rebuilding mankind.

So basically La La Land, but with tarantino manchild sensibilities and references?
yikes

Nolan is good too.

/thread

so whats this movie about, i really cant tell from these trailers

fellating Hollywood and ebin references

Gas all feetfags

He is terrible.

Fading TV star trying to get big break in films. Also his stunt double. They just walk around LA. Sharon is Rick's neighbour, she gets killed. They get distressed and wonder about how the city is changing. Brad's character gf is from Manson family, he visits there. He puts 2 and 2 together and he and DiCaprio storm the ranch kill lot of people and arrest Manson. Cops tell them that it was illegal but they won't arrest them. The end is both of them going to Italy to make westerns leaving hollywood behind. There are also flashbacks showing how they met each other and their beginnings in hollywood. The whole film is about the end of an era and certain sadness that comes with it.

Nope, Tarantino movies are real movies, Gay of Fags is LOTR in a fedora. Uber cringe tbqh, stop being a contrarian

He's not holding back on the feet kino

Attached: margaret feet.jpg (1919x807, 152K)

If you think a Tarantino reference flick is a real movie, then what is Lawrence of Arabia? Or The Wages of Fear? Or Mirror?

>real movies
>juvenile wannabe cool garbage with the same type of dialogue and pointless violence because it's cool, also tons of references and ripping off other films

woops didn't check the thread

I bet this is a deleted scene

Attached: Margaret-Qualley-Feet-3914456.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

SEETHING NAZI WANNABES

Boomertino makes movies for boomers. This will be good, but Tarantino is turning himself into his own Wes Anderson.

Attached: 104100.gif (276x232, 983K)

looks like kino is back on the menu

looks good looking forward to it.
Yea Forums has been garbage for a long time.

Lalaland but good and not gay.

Manson wasn't even present for the murders, he never killed anyone with his own hands during the whole debacle. He even tried at one point but couldn't do it. He was just a goofy, druggie shithead.

At least it's not capeshit.

Your move, other filmmakers.

Attached: ricecel14.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

I'll take soulless for ten points.

Attached: QT post comp.png (1764x1963, 465K)

ITT: faggots not knowing real kino when it appears

>The Hateful Eight
>having victims
kys faggot

Looks like Turd'n'taint-o is making pitt's character, the dennis wilson (beach boys drummer) of the story.

>Toward the end of spring, Wilson picked up two young hitchhikers, Patricia Krenwinkel and and Ella Jo Bailey, both of whom turned out to be members of Manson’s cult. He dropped them off, but soon encountered them again. The trio headed back to his mansion in the Pacific Palisades. Wilson left to record with the rest of The Beach Boys, and when he returned, he was greeted by a crazed-looking stranger in his driveway. The man was none other than Manson himself, and to assuage Wilson’s apprehension, he reportedly knelt down and kissed his feet.

>

The next few months saw Manson and his cadre of women moving in with Wilson, who allowed them to leech from his superstar status in exchange for group sex and servitude. The two even began collaborating together musically, so much so that Wilson introduced Manson to The Byrds’ producer Terry Melcher.

>This is where the story gets especially dark. Melcher granted Manson an audition, but ultimately decided not to give him a record deal. Seeking revenge, Manson targeted the producer at his former residence of 10050 Cielo Drive. Little did he know that Melcher had moved out and that the home’s owner, Rudi Altobelli, had leased it to film director Roman Polanski and his wife, Sharon Tate.

>The Manson Family showed up at Cielo Drive looking for Melcher and instead found Tate (then eight months pregnant) and four houseguests. I won’t go into the gruesome details here (you can find them over at Wikipedia), but the Family brutally murdered everyone at Cielo Drive.

>Tarantino
>kino
You should stop watching mainstream american cinema, you are getting brainwashed. Either that or you have really low standards.

Django was fun as fuck don't leave it out

They're called genre movies, not "comic book movies", retard.

Django is his worst movie.
Death proof = 10
Django = 4

I can't wait for the scene where Manson sucks Uma Thurman's toes

>the mainstream can't be kino
Pulp Fiction won the fucking Palm D'Or, asshole. Try again.

>the 9th film by quentin tarantino
but it's actually his 10th and a half?

Django was good, you just hate it because of the blacks. At least be honest.

fuck off retard thats only like 3 films

that looks like tryhard grindhouse shit if such a thing ever existed

I liked 12 years a slave. So no thats not it.
I found django boring, and stupid in some parts (dynamite cameo, white cuck wouldnt shake hands to leave peacefully)

So what? A Confucian Confusion, Three Colours Red and Through the Olive Trees were all better films in competition. Dheepan and I, Daniel Blake also won Palme d'Or, that doesn't make them kino you retard.

california in the 60s seems so comfy.
i wish i was alive and living in america back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RPVYPW95yA

Attached: 568679.png (473x532, 405K)

>no black people
uh?

>Last good thing he made was Basterds
basterds was liquid reddit shit

yikes

theonion.com/next-tarantino-movie-an-homage-to-beloved-tarantino-mov-1819571005

Attached: Untitled.png (741x402, 512K)

>juvenile wannabe cool garbage
You are confusing Tarantino and Snyder

>No spoilers, but Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is easily Tarantino’s feetiest movie
>"Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" is 2+ hours of self-conscious coolness and film references, 15 minutes of brilliance. Somebody send Quentin Tarantino back to the editing room, there's a lot of darlings to kill, dragging the film down.
Reactions are coming in.

>le ebil nazis
dropped

Attached: 1553686294402.jpg (680x813, 56K)

>movie has blacks
>Yea Forums whines
>movie has no blacks
>Yea Forums whines
Just what the fuck do you want?

COPING PIGSKIN

Nazis were evil, though.

Not really, Tarantino's are so wannabe cool that it comes across as embarrassing. They are extremely juvenile, Quentin has a mind of 15 year old.

this seems so

is tarantino going to kill himself after this or something

with all that post face reconstruction surgery pain you would too

you mean grindhouse bait but actually it is high budget exploitation.

Attached: ....jpg (236x304, 13K)

anyone else want to drink beers, smoke weed and drive a muscle car now?

Attached: 35683465.jpg (739x412, 40K)

undercover r*ddit fags, you have to go back

>nazis
>AGAIN
it's played out

Red is better indeed, to me that or Pulp would be deserving of the award, the other ones are inferior. Still, it won the Palm D'Or. What makes it kino is its unpredictitability, its soundtrack, its dialogue, its opening credit sequence, its influence and its place on film history. If you don't think that's kino then I'm not sure you understand the term.

>Quentin has a mind of 15 year old.
And that's a good thing.

Why is he obsessed with Nazis?

That's a fictional movie inside the movie, retard.

Holy shit you absolute imbecile. Yes, it is! Very good! And it's played out.

All of the ones i listed are better than Pulp Fiction. Still i wouldn't call it a mainstream film, it was only second film by Quentin so he wasn't as known as he is today. It's a good film, quite funny also incredibly empty and vacuous. Lot of people are claiming that the intercutting stories was his invention, but it was done before. It's indeed important for a certain group of people, but that doesn't make it kino. Soundtrack is literally his record collection. It's influential because lot of people grew up with it and have lot of nostalgia towards it.

Feeling a bit triggered there, pal? Why don't you said "why's he obsessed with cowboys" or "why's he obsessed with violence"? Things he's done numerous times. No, instead you ask for Nazis, for which he's done ONE (1) film in the past. Clearly the Nazi scene in this is from a fictional movie with Rick Dalton in it. Stay calm, closet Nazi boi.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_12_at_11.07.41_AM.jpg (846x455, 71K)

> Last good thing he made was Basterds
nice reddit opinion. That flick is shit, nigger.

>/pol/acks seething because movie portrays nazis as bad guys

LMAOO

trailer looks good but there will be some murdering based on real life murdering and i don't know how it will fit with that rather comedy tone.

ASIAN
WOMEN
LOVE
WHITE
COCK

>a fictional genre movie inside a movie is not an original thing
Whoa, you should write for The Washington Post, mate.

I want you to recognize this board isnt one person you fucking nimrod.

>WAAA WAAAAAA BASTERDS SHIT 'CAUSE NAZIBOIS GOOD WAAAAA HEIL HITLER WAAAA

Sometimes it's hard to remember that

Holy fucking TRIGGERED lol. Calm down, incel.

By the late 60s, older folks in their 30s and up really started hating the place though. You should see some news reports about late 60s San Francisco, they really hated hippies. In the 70s in turned into a mess with a bunch of fucking drugs and in LA you'd basically drown in coke.

Attached: 1551029476901.jpg (3965x2729, 2.67M)

ITS LIKE AN EPISODE OF NIGHT CALLS ALL OF A SUDDENNAH

>a nazifag calling someone an incel
The joke tells itself.

>ywn be a white handsome dude in some chink country

he doesn't count cooperation movies

Lol watch Inherent Vie. Listen to Sly Stone's There's a Riot Goin' On or the Doors. This is the late 60's when all of the decadent hippy shit turned into a drug and murder and paranoia filled hellscape.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't refer back to my original post with enough detail Washington Post reader. I meant to imply that featuring nazis getting btfo is played out. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog post faggot.

Fag propaganda

Self-referential Hollywood wankery so footfag can get his shot at an Oscar.

>I meant to imply that featuring nazis getting btfo is played out.
And I meant to say that a fictional genre movie inside a movie is not an original thing. Maybe you missed that part.

If he wanted an Oscar he probably wouldn't have spent the last year publicly picking fights with Disney over Hateful 8 screenings.

seething pseud

He's got two Oscars now.

Wasnt that like in 2015?

so far so good

Attached: imdb rating.jpg (1080x904, 179K)

>screencapping your own posts

Attached: 1558461509327.jpg (245x239, 41K)

No. It was a few months ago. Right? it couldn't have been that long.

Attached: bed.jpg (324x322, 41K)

boy oh boy

Looks boring as fuck.

You think Tarantino is better than capeshit?
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We did it Reddit!!!

feetkino already

Leo is struggling to find work, he keeps hearing about this western deal in Italy but doesn't want to leave L.A. Bunch of shit happens, eventually Brad find the Manson Ranch and he and Leo capture Manson. Cops let them off the hook on the condition that the cops on the case reap the rewards. At then end of the film, Leo and Brad leave for Italy. Final scene of the film is Leo and Brad arriving in L.A years ago, meeting their neighbors Polanskike and Tate and telling them they'll never leave L.A.

>And I meant to say that a fictional genre movie inside a movie is not an original thing. Maybe you missed that part.
Yeah, and your point? I don't care and I never brought it up.

Well, it's nice to see Tarantino is doing something more adventurous and less overtly voyeuristic than setting the central plot of the story around the Manson murders, but I'm curious to see exactly what on earth the story actually is or if it's more of a meandering period piece. Looks much better and higher-effort visually than Django or Hateful Eight. Guess it's all going to come down to the hardest thing to make stick- the script. This could be his best movie since Jackie Brown, or just the same average schlock as the last few. An alternate-universe main-characters-hunting-down-the-Family-in-revenge flick like some fans have speculated (no evidence) would be a better plot than aping Pulp Fiction's structure and not really going anywhere with any of the plot strands.

there's literally nothing wrong with nazis though. In fact, history has proved them right. we'd be better off if they'd have won and gassed every kike and nigger from here to timbuktu

>a meandering period piece
it's exactly that, plot is basically

> Has been director

> No replies

There's your problem.

Looks like another slow burner with meaningless dialogue. Then a violent ending with lots of blood and death. Another django, basterds, kill bill, hateful8 shitfest.

Damn it feels good to be a white boy.

>>/pol/acks seething because movie portrays nazis as bad guys
Not really.

> Movie awards mean anything

You're a joke, bitch.

> Hollywood awards have any relation to quality

I know it's an adaptation but Jackie Brown is literally the only Tarantino film with characters who you actually feel anything for as people, tying in the pulp/blaxploitation style with actual themes about growing older, fear of failure and fighting for control over the direction of your life that a universal audience can relate to makes it his best effort imo. Plus, he still uses his characteristic pulp violence but shows restraint for the first and only time in his career, making the deaths more shocking when they do happen. The espionage-film-like mall scene showing the same event from multiple perspectives to progress the plot with new information is kino.

>fuck feet, fags!
based

The point is that it's not meant to be an original thing. The protagonist is a genre movie actor, ffs.

she's in the trailer

also is that Kevin Smith's daughter?

Attached: youtu.be-ELeMaP8EPAA.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Nazifags are a joke.

Attached: images - 2019-05-21T132148.225.jpg (500x431, 24K)

digging that soundtrack, boys

Attached: d37819da74bb25c0ba27a9145de5a49f[1].jpg (660x767, 69K)

Is this going to be set in the Inglorious Basterds universe, with the cheesy WW2 movie being about the basterds?

Is she playing Squeaky Fromme?

Attached: dcsykijvwaapsdf-e1516675835297.jpg (484x272, 22K)

The Palm D'Or is difficult to win.

I think it is, considering how tarantino loves the good, the bad and the ugly

Are you ready for the booes?

Dakota Fanning is playing her

Is Michael Madsen playing the director? He looks like Peter Fonda but I don't think he's in the movie.

>not really
>I'M NOT SEETHING I SWEAR

Madsen is playing an inspector on the Manson case iirc

>watching trailers of movies you already know you are going to see
what's wrong with people

I see, thanks. Didn't look quite right after all.

pure reddit director

>I dont like him, therefore, reddit.

How confirmed are these rumours though? Has the film already hit festivals? People keep talking about the new Nolan on here as if there's actually any source to the rumours about it being a time travel movie of the sort the rumours describe (though the working title "Merry-Go-Round" has been known for a long while which of course makes it likely it's a time travel thriller, I've seen zero source for the rest of the details the rumours describe other than the officially announced cast members) but I bet at least half of what's being said to turn out to be bullshit. It seems a little obvious but if that really is the plot, I'll take it if it's executed well and with cohesive pacing. Basterds was a handful of excellent and memorable set-pieces and some funny performances wrapped up in a plot that could have been scrawled by a 12 year old. Django was good mindless fun but Sally Menke's absence was felt with the climactic shoot-out stopping with 6 people left, diverting to a slow capture-and-escape sequence for 20 minutes just so Tarantino could shoehorn in his awful not-even-funny attempt at an Australian accent, and then going back to kill the last 6 people when the film could have just ended with the shootout concluding in one go and the explosion and have been a good 10% better.

well they're not 100% confirmed until the film screens but it's an old leak and the trailers confirm everything so far

no, he plays sheriff on Daltons tv show. Fuck off, you don't know shit

My bad, I confused him with Timothy Olymphant

>muh stylized tarantino style
>muh Hollywood nostalgia
looks like shit, boring af

Timothy Olyphant plays an actor on Lancer. Rick Dalton is basically guest star for Lancer pilot

Attached: B6E6352F-CAE3-41B2-A575-5BEE3C55AE99.png (1334x750, 2.2M)

If this kino is actually good, can Leo or Brad Pitt be nominated for best actor? Or even win?
What are their chances?

Just because you watched them on netflix in 2 days doesn't mean it's over done

This. Faggot BTFO

They had me at "Fry you nazi basterds"

>>>/reddit/
go back to your commiecel cesspit you greasy zoomer

SEETHING NAZIFAG lmao

What is a helter skelter?

BLM ACAB fellow comrade

Yea get a load of these commies. Fuck you.

Attached: easy-company-flag-960x700.jpg (960x700, 102K)

dakota fanning??????
woah

Ever since Sally Menke died it's just one gimmick after another. Every shot so far of this looks like one of those cd games Spoony reviews.

0:45
yeah i'm sold

I'm so glad the allies won and we live in a free and prosperous Europe full of wonderful diversity and openness to all lifestyles!

wheres james mcavoy?

No, Leo is like a 3rd rate Clint Eastwood. I'm reading the Esquire article on the movie right now so here's a quote

>QT: I said to Leo, “If Rick’s rival, Steve McQueen, does The Magnificent Seven, Rick is the kind of guy who would have been in the third sequel, as the second lead.”

YEP all the tweets and reviews are hinting that.

100% tate and friends are rescued by pitt and decaprio and pitt and decaprio go to the western set where the manson family lives and kills them all.

It looked like Pitt joined the Manson family though?

That was a pretty good trailer. I imagine everyone involved had a lot of fun making this and it looks like a comfy film. It will be a travesty when this sweeps award season though

>PIGSKIN
there is no racial slur for "white." and i think you know why.

No. She dies, but Leo and Brad catch Manson.

i guarantee they'll rescue her, she lives next door.

Wow Margot Robbie looks incredible

Tarantino deserves more awards than he gets imo. And it's been a weak year so far. So I don't see a travesty

this movie is for boomers. cringe.

This movie will probably leak before release!

>Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" is 2+ hours of self-conscious coolness and film references
So literally r3ddit capeshit?

Bad Times At The El Royale already covered the same thing before him kek

sexy cunt

Attached: qualley.png (1000x415, 695K)

too bad it was dog shit

agreed,
we are not worthy

It was decent

This looks REALLY fucking good wow

brehs...

Attached: vlcsnap-00003.png (1920x816, 1.45M)

>tarantino bashers are the kind of people who think El Royale was anything but utter trash
poetry

hey man, fuck everyone, brad and leo are gods of cinema

No it wasn't, pleb.

Why couldn't her hotter sister get more oppurtunities instead of her

Attached: 88c4acd6869ae2808bc19a3a1b0e1d2d.jpg (2124x3000, 909K)

I dunno about all that. It seems like, and this is just me, that Tate and Polanski are announced MUCH earlier in the film and have a bigger role.

for a notorious foot fetishist Quentin has awful taste in feet. remember Uma Thurman? those are the least feminine feet i've ever seen

THIS

Hey there's a look he likes. Can't blame the guy. Every foot deserves some worship in this world.

Attached: Margaret-Qualley-Feet-3978169.jpg (2432x3648, 2.13M)

ohh my god it is shiiiiitttttt

They don't rescue her. The plot was leaked weeks ago.

post it

Lost all interest

K I N O

based

>You will never have a threesome with prime 90's Brad and twink 90's Leo

Attached: spread em.jpg (640x640, 99K)

It's not about who covers it first, it's about who makes the better movie.

Literally this. Somebody posted a full leak with the way it's divided into chapters and description of scenes but i can't be bothered to look for it. This is the general plot.

So it's a Coen Bros movie only done by Tarantino, i.e. bad?

I agree I just thought it was hilarious someone already made the same thing in Tarantula's style a year before him. Don't even think it was done intentionally.

getting mixed reviews at cannes

>those lolis and decrepit boomer in total confusion
wtf were gooks thinking

Attached: pittsniff.webm (1000x418, 1.03M)

It will win the Palme d'Or, you read it here first

t. cannes goer

she looks of the time

hearing that too, lots of the criticism is aimed at it feeling too long and aimless capped by a predictably over-bloody climax
pretty much the same problems that have plagued him his whole career, but only recently have began to become cliche

>another golden days of Hollywood movie so old kikes can jerk themselves off some more
LAME

the bad reviews are starting to filter through from cannes

Brad Pitt is 55...wow.

>92 on metacritic
>8.33 from spanish highbrows (highest rated film so far)
>3.2 on danish poll (highest rated along with Pain and Glory)
>4.4 on russian poll (highest rated film so far)
Not really mixed.

does bruce lee win fight with brad pitt?

I find it odd critics are obligated to write their definitive, forever in stone movie reviews less than ~12 hours after they see the movie. I'm not talking embargoes where there's been some time, but festival reviews like this one where they have to rush them out.

Holy fuck awful

i agree with you. it's a mockery. "critics" are glorified bloggers. somebody who has studied film for decades and seen thousands of features may review this in one go, but if these people were that skillful, they would be making films, not blogging. it's nasty that these people can paint public perception of anything within any artform with any sort of "credulity" fuck i hate "critics"

you are literally retarded if you think those ratings mean anything at this stage

No, because neither of them are gay and they could both do a lot better than your aids-ridden ass

>Cannes rewarding a hollywood-masturbation american film
Really? I mean I guess the festival becomes more and more commercialised every year. But it's supposed to be a place where arthouse european trash is rewarded...

>Tarantino’s gorgeous Once Upon a Time in Hollywood lovingly recreates a showbiz period that is long past, of cowboys, manly men and crazy hippies. DiCaprio and Pitt are funny and brilliant, as is Margot Robbie as sweet Sharon Tate. It’s an elegy

5 stars from Peter Bradshaw

theguardian.com/film/2019/may/21/once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-review-tarantino-dazzling-dicaprio-pitt

I really enjoy dramedies; they're easy to watch and fun. But I feel like film as art is dying as every mainstream film moves more and more towards this tone.

wow three movies in twenty years this is like the mcu all over again

What, like Three Billboards? That was one of the worst, most pathetically written desperate and ultimately sterile movies I've ever seen, and I've seen way too many

If that's what a "dramedy" is then fuck that to death. I'm still mad

having not seen it yet, this is the best trailer for a Tarantino movie I've seen