Will she be back in Season 3?

Will she be back in Season 3?

Attached: 1549039467442.jpg (1309x1080, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=I-VY-_iHcT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If she comes back she needs to be barefoot every episode. Call it a cultural thing.

Yes

post feet for reference

No.
Footfaggotry is a mental illness.

homosexuals should be banned

>pretends his deviant obsession with feet is more than a hairs width away from putting his dick in a hole that won't bear children
Of course you have zero self-awareness. You're mentally ill. You also write like a black kid. Not looking good for you.

>You also write like a black kid.

back to /pol/ you go, homo

>reddit space
I think we're getting to the root of the problem. You're on the wrong site. We don't accept reddit diversity hires here.

She's in this: hooktube.com/watch?v=I-VY-_iHcT0
Will watch for her and Michael Sheen

You're still here? Just go already, fags disgusts me.

>faggy question with an obvious answer
>pretending you're in a position of power when you've been a virgin so long you've started lusting after feet
Tell us about your absentee/weak father, user.

Nice projecting there Abdullah.

>no u!
So, you decided to argue like a little black boy on the playground who's in the midst of losing already?

Losing what? It's you who already lost, due to being a fag.

>Losing what?
Your dignity. Oh, wait. You never had any and that's why you jack off to feet and consort with blacks and listen to rap. :^)

Poor homosexual, never gonna want to experience a nice sexy footjob. Sad.

>ur gay
>again
Imagine having to fuck feet because no woman on the planet would ever risk accidentally letting you impregnate them. What kind of reject would you have to be to be a virgin at your age? People who have actually penetrated a vagina don't degenerate into wanting to fuck non-sexual body parts, kid. :^)

You start with the feet and work your way up. Are you stupid? Also, what's wrong with wanting to enjoy more things on the female body, besides the vagina?

>Are you stupid?
Says the shut-in who wants to fuck the furthest point from the pussy on a woman's body. You're brain damaged.

Wow, it's almost like different people have different tastes. You like cock, I like the female body, including the feet.

>Footfaggotry is a mental illness.
Well, I mean, it's hypothesized that it IS literally a physical defect in the brain that causes a person to associate feet with sexual organs. The areas of the brain for our feet and sexual organs are right next to each other and Dr. Ramachandran found in a 1999 peer-reviewd study that often human brains get "cross-wired" and connect parts of the brain that would otherwise not be connected. In the case of foot fetishists, their brains literally identify feet as a sexual organ. Meaning that it might be both a mental illness and entirely out of the foot fetishists control. So cut them some slack and let them keep jacking it to feet. It's weird, but I have jacked off to Lara Croft getting fucked by a horse and inflated like a balloon so who the fuck am I to judge. At least there's a physiological reason for footfaggotry. I'm just a pervert.

Attached: 1309224461347.jpg (400x362, 210K)

>Wow
Gay detected.