THE WITCHER TV SERIES - FALL 2019

3.5 more months, bros.

Are we ready?

Attached: 1531103167361.jpg (600x636, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lhissrich/status/993668958266970112
twitter.com/lhissrich/status/993668958266970112?lang=en
youtu.be/zYQe8fPIfv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Geralt stops a woman from being raped then sits down and has a chat about toxic masculinity with her would-be rapist before cutting his head off unceremoniously

The rapist gets a pass if he is a minority

kino

I'll be addicted to classic wow by then

WTF

You guys told me this was going to be written by women.

its nearly nignog hours

>Geralt looks directly into the camera and apologizes for his gender and promises to make the countryside more welcoming to non-binary peasants of color

Where are all the wome-
>name is lauren
>black dude is taking the picture

Do all these men just use female names to get their jobs?

I'm going to stream it from a different source and make judgement then, if I enjoy it it's a win if its shit its a win

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Look close at the image user.

Those ARE women.

Good god, The Witcher doesn't deserve this shit....

So which one brought the AIDS?

Lauren is the roastie lead-writer that cast her chad crush as geralt so she can get dicked down

Attached: Capture.png (597x565, 447K)

Robert got a new job? Where will I get my crabs legs now?

Attached: 1467507988551.jpg (346x497, 136K)

i second this guy. you faggots said it'd be nigs and women. and there's only 2.5 poc in that photo. the rest are white dudes.

>paying 12.99 a month for fag propaganda

yikes

what is linus from LTT doing there ?

Attached: 1533441981791.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Not a single one of these people look like they care about witcher, fantasy or even writing television. It's all merely an opportunity to spread propaganda to them.

TRUST ME

THE TV SHOW WILL BE FINE

JUST FINE

Attached: D6cnzE1WsAAcgdD.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

good man

that's a pretty good one
I hate that actual faggot though his channel is the worst shit ever

I wish anyone else was doing it cause then it'd be kino

I've seen the pic of all women writers room for the witcher posted hundreds of times here

Attached: 1555649098589.jpg (680x472, 32K)

It's a fake picture dummy
twitter.com/lhissrich/status/993668958266970112

Yeah, this looks so much better.

This picture makes me uneasy.

YEAH BUT IT COULD BE REAL SO IM OUTRAGED ANYWAY

Instantly dropped

Who exactly do you want to see in a writers room, top models? A bunch of neckbeards? What?

>all the darkies in front
>no gashes

>women writers adapting a fantasy series

Attached: LOTRwriters .jpg (1024x745, 427K)

Is the the soilent truck

epic

Attached: 1551269037493.jpg (260x194, 5K)

Competent male writers. No homosexuals. Blacks okay, depends on their writing resume.

>cupcakes

Attached: how-men-and-women-take-photos.jpg (500x356, 34K)

fuck that roastie destroyed the series

I'm glad I'm not fan of the books or the video games. Sorry for you, fans.

And after the Hobbits it's clear that it wasn't Jackson who carried the load

based and homepilled

Ur so edgy

> explicitly says she won't change established characters' race for no reason
> lol does it anyway

yeah, fuck off.

The genius in all this is that OP's picture is absolutely belivable given what modern television has taught us. Even if I doubt this was the primary intention of whoever forged it, it explains at lenght why modern television is pozzed. It's like that picture of Justin Trudeau saying "If you kill your enemies, they win". It's so in line with what he always says that everyone believes it, even though it's fake. In a normal world, such pictures would be derided as obviously fake and ridiculous, but today, everyone believes them because it's what the world has taught us the new normal is.

Name me 3 competent homosexual writers.

Name me 3 competent female writers.

Name me 3 competent black writers.

>pozzcher

The women writing it is the cunt who hires these disgusting pricks.

Do you check out if writers are homos, women or black before you watch a show?

lawrence of arabia, ben hur, and spartacus were all written by homosexuals who wrote gay stuff into them

LOTR screenplay was written by women

blacks... ehh
i'd say that atlanta is the best thing on tv at the moment but that one is not so irrefutable

>Lawrence of Arabia
>Directed by David Lean
>Produced by Sam Spiegel
>Screenplay by Robert Bolt, Michael Wilson
>each of them had multiple wives and had multiple kids
>homosexual

Why are you lying?

i just saw the lawrence of arabia writers talking about gay stuff they put in it in the documentary 'The Celluloid Closet' and assumed they were gay but ok.

Todd Haynes - Carol, I'm Not There, Mildred Pierce
Alan Ball- Six Feet Under, American Beauty

absolute kinos from fag writers.

/thread

Attached: 1558358517902.png (544x546, 368K)

also, Tom Ford, Gus Van Sant, Pedro Almodovar

There has been a lot of kino from fags you retard.

>a nigger, two fags, and the poster's name is Lauren
off to a good start

Not him, but your argument makes no sense. Homosexuals are ok, faggots are not. Blacks are ok, niggers are not. Instead of looking at one characteristic from the writer, look at how they behave, what image they give off, and what they actually write. I think what many people including me have a problem with are the faggots, niggers and feminazis who write their shows and forcibly shoehorn homosexuality and minorities in them when it makes absolutely zero sense to do it.

Why would I have a problem with a homo who writes a movie but writes it well and doesn't shoehorn his faggotry in it?

You're more likely to get homosexual characters who make sense rather than just being a checked box on a diversity clipboard, if they're written by gay writers. Because gays will actually understand them better, so be able to write realistic gay characters and stories.
Most of the work i mentioned heavily features gay characters, and i don't think any of them are token and unrealistic.

So if your problem is really shoehorning rather than gays being portrayed at all, then you shouldn't have a problem with gay writers.

the classic mantra 'write what you know'
gay writers write gay characters.

why would you have a problem with that?
I don't know
maybe you're a bigot

That's not exactly what I meant. I do have a problem to see faggotry being shoehorned by gay writers (and feminism shoehorned by feminists, blacks, etc, although of course some virtue-signalling normal guy can do this too). But I don't have a problem with gay writers if they keep their shit to themselves and don't try to push it in. I also don't mind gay characters when they make sense within the story, like the few we see The Deuce just to give you an example. The problem arises when some standard character suddenly turns gay for mere propaganda purposes, when it adds nothing to the story.

>maybe you're a bigot
yeah I am. Very astute comment user lmao

>>Geralt stops a woman from being raped
actualy she pukes on him because he decapitated a guy in front of her

its on the books

well no shit
you can withdraw into sarcasm instead of disingenuously continuing to pretend your bigotry has any degree of rational logic behind it

>when it adds nothing to the story.
if it doesn't subtract anything from the story then why is the change of any consequence whatsoever?

why would homosexual characters written by gays make more sense? You don't get schizophrenics to write schizophrenic characters.

The fact that these people are talentless no names without a single notable credential bothers me 1000x more than leftist degeneracy.

Attached: 1496264098451.jpg (981x819, 181K)

based i cant wait to play wow classic again

>no women

kinda weird desu

Writers draw on their life experiences to write.
The most interesting portrayals of mental illness in film are infact written by people who struggle with it; see Cassavettes, Lars Von Triar, or Bergman.
And there aren't many good shizophrenic characters.
Sure invention and imagination come into it, but it's not mutually exclusive.

Homosexual characters and stories written by gays make more sense because gays understand what it is like to be gay better than anyone else.
That's really self-evident and the larger more general point about writing is fundamental and absolutely basic stuff.

Because it's used to push propaganda. Gays don't even make up 5% of the population in most countries. Hence, they should be rare in movies, unless that movie focuses on gays, or if a gay character adds to the story, or if it takes place in a universe full of gays. You get the picture

>not wanting a demographic that takes up 3% of the population to be ubiquitous in movies as part of a clearly designed plot to push liberal ideas is irrational

You're still not really under-represented, your baseline is just being over-represented and you've just got a confirmation bias for cultural conspiracies predicated on your desire to be triggered and paranoid over enjoying things

Fake here is the real picture

Attached: 0129484.jpg (597x634, 117K)

All propaganda subtracts from the story. It's a cancer on the arts and creative freedom. It's like you never had any education.

They had to just cut stuff out from the book and write dialogue. The material was already there.

Because nobody wants to see dykes or faggots, faggot

Cannot be a real screen cap. I refuse.

Why are their 2 gays tounging for fucks sake ?

absolutely based and comfypilled

It may not be legit, but the cast is horrible, the writers are hacks who wish to subvert a popular franchise, because they know their original progressives ideas would not fly.

Dead on arrival. Nobody is going to like this.
Gamers, who enjoyed the Witcher games, are "alt-right" /pol/sters, who love based CD Projekt Red.
Almost nobody cared about the books outside of Poland, before the The Witcher 3.
The franchise is not well-known, or popular enough among normies.

This shit appeals to no one, but a niche SJW community who probably end up hating it, because Geralt is still white, male and the protagonist.

All good stories have 'messages' and ideas in them or ''''propaganda''''
Stories are never meaningless
What you desire to see is simply the ideas and messages which you take for granted and no longer even perceive.

HENRY, NO!

Do you object to Chads and Stacys in movies? I mean, they are not really an accurate representation of the population and should be rare, no?

Nice crosspost, now take the Milkshake retards back to Yea Forums

Yep. You never had any education.

finally someone being honest

nonsense, the books are an absolute clusterfuck and screenwriting adaptations is not easy at all
and what you're all crying about ITT is the same situation.

Dead before arrival

funny how this makes this series future look even darker..

What is propaganda?
Can you think of any stories which fit your definition which are still great?

That's not as easy as you might think.

>you've just got a confirmation bias
Something tells me you've got a bias in favor of faggotry and leftism.
>just enjoy things hurrrrrr
Ok retard

Social success and beauty is largely subjective, homosexuality isn't. I don't see your point because I see moderately successful people and handsome girls when I go out and I live in a run of the mill city.
If you mean completely Chad actors like Brad Pitt then it's simply a matter of fame, but Brad pitt could play a fat antisocial man for all I care. Do you understand now the difference with homosexuality?

At least 5 of them look like fags.

stop pretending you have a rational argument when really you just hate gays and don't want to see them in tv and film.

OMG ITS SO DIVERSE!!!

Attached: 1558323553670.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Ok, so what were the last 5 movies/ shows you watched?
Were gays over-represented in any of them?

>stop pretending
Go read my first idea, retard

Attached: 0000998.png (300x168, 2K)

>6 (six) women
>3 white men
>1 black
>Supposed to write a show about an emotionless killing machine alpha male.
Its gonna suck 100%.

>when you really just hate gays and dont wont to see then
>stop pretending you have a rational argument
Not mutually exclusive

Yeah and who was their boss, a white male.

>the rest are white sides
maybe in muttland

what's with the repeated threads crying about the witcher today, was some new info released?

your argument about 'fair' representation is totally disingenuous though.
It's straight out of the SJW playbook.

But do you really want universal 'fair' representation in media?

No. You'll just conveniently apply the idea when you want to see less of someone. In reality you'd be happiest with loads of ensemble casts of white men, fuck all gays, blacks women etc in lead roles and totally unfair representation.
Shoehorning diversity checklists is bullshit but stop crying about fair representation when you don't believe in that at all.
you're a liar.

it's a photoshopped image

here's the actual tweet
twitter.com/lhissrich/status/993668958266970112?lang=en

Based and highwarlordpilled

I don't understand why a TV show has so many writers. isn't that ruining the story with so much idea from different heads?

I can't say because I mostly watch older western movies or asian movies. Do you think I'd keep watching shit that I think is filled with useless gay/feminist filler? But I used to watch a lot of mainstream hollywood productions and many were filled with the above. The one I can remember most clearly was this show called "Sole survivor" or something about a Secretary of State who becomes president after all the staff is wiped out by an explosion. I also keep up with what comes out of course, and when I see the direction they're headed I don't watch it. By gay over-representation I mean 1 or 2 characters being gay while it adds nothing whatsoever to the story and when it doesn't make sense in the story. It's clearly done to show the writers adhesion to hollywood dogma.

As a counter example you've got The Deuce where niggers and homos are very overrepresented but I don't give a fuck since it makes perfect sense.

WoW was never good you 'tards

It wasnt my argument, im not that guy

GoT ended. Something new is required.

Gee, I wonder if they'll inject their politics into the show?

Attached: 1518571000724.png (626x384, 186K)

Why do you keep beating the same dead horse over and over. I'm starting to think you're really a faggot if you get this emotional over that issue. As I said read my first post again. You're not even responding to me lmao, but who cares i guess, as long as you can externalize your angst

Serious question: what the fuck do you morons think TV writers look like? If they were handsome they’d be actors.

The biggest disappointment is how this show looks. It's pretty low budged. Don't expect cool costumes and set like GoT.

Designated Survivor with Kiefer Southerland?
I watched a bit of that. The main character is a straight white guy, and his white wife, and his kids. So already I think that's a win for the team.

I dropped it pretty quickly but i don't remember any gays.
Now that show was TERRIBLE. Taking out whatever token characters triggered you wouldn't save it at all.

I think the thing you should focus on is quality not representation.

>these two fags
why can't faggots behave normally?

>your argument about 'fair' representation is totally disingenuous though.
Just have adequate portrayal of society depending on where and at what time the story takes place. If it takes place in the countryside or in the mountains have an all-white straight white cast. If it takes place in South central LA you can have it with full on nigger cast like Menace II Society, and it also makes sense. Have it in the suburbs but make it respect the demographics of the suburbs (mostly whites).

further proof that you haven't read any of my post and simply apply your preconceived ideas to me

>>when you really just hate gays and dont wont to see then
>>stop pretending you have a rational argument
>Not mutually exclusive

so ... what was your rational arguement about not wanting to see gays, if not one about fair representation?

>Just have adequate portrayal of society
why
why
?
to satisfy your autism?

It's fiction, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

its based on the books, and Witcher Books are pretty SJW. For example Geralt is a cuck and a white knight.

>WoW
yikes and cringepilled

Yes, that one. I think one of the guys from his staff turned out gay for a completely gratuitious reason, and there was also that Indian guy who got arrested by a the big bad white cop when in fact he's intelligent and honest. This kind of crap bores me because you can clearly see through it. the gay character or the arrest scene didn't build anything else further in the story, they just illustrated the political ideas of the writers.

>I think the thing you should focus on is quality not representation.
Yea, I agree with that. That's why I said earlier I have no problem with a gay character if it makes sense and if they manage to build a meaningful plot around it

I dont think they should be excluded completely as much as i think they shouldnt be normalized

Whelp, this show's fucked.

Attached: 1515897650288.gif (200x150, 174K)

>if they manage to build a meaningful plot around it
so you can't have a character who just 'is' gay and there's no plot about that?
As in, their sexuality has to be central to their character and story?

>what is suspension of disbelief
A movie taking place in Montana cannot have more than one black in it. A movie taking place in Harlem cannot have more than one or two whites as main characters. Unless of course it's set in a fantasy universe. You're grasping at straws at this point because I already told you I don't mind minority characters per se, so what else are you gonna bring up now?

you already (i think) admitted you don't really even watch much modern stuff so this unbelievable immersion-breaking diversity
that you're being triggered by is a complete fantasy.

Yeah because being gay is the exception not the norm, everybody knows that, that demographic is extremely small.sorry if it hurts your feefees

Almost as bad desu.

Attached: Dco4bIlUwAA7HsA.jpg (2048x1539, 481K)

>low budged
its 10M$ per episode

who said anything about being ugly or handsome, retard?

Dude is that Robert?

Attached: 1530255069339.jpg (720x460, 41K)

you're not really answering my question

>the only people dumb enough to fall for /pol/ propaganda are /pol/tards
really makes you think

>you don't really even watch much modern stuff
I just brought up an example earlier. i used to watch a lot of modern stuff but I gave up since i got bored with their meaningless virtue-signalling. All I do now is keep up with the news, and it seems to me that what I saw a few years ago keeps going on. it's not a fantasy since i experienced it.

Two blacks, two gays, and a room full of male (biologically) pussy.

>so you can't have a character who just 'is' gay and there's no plot about that?
>As in, their sexuality has to be central to their character and story?

>Yeah because being gay is the exception not the norm, everybody knows that, that demographic is extremely small.sorry if it hurts your feefees

This is an extremely clear answer to your question

Who cares? The Witcher is a crap book series and a bloated, boring game. Geralt is a Gary Stu.

This is a fake bait picture FYI. Her actual account is verified.

how do you reach this point?

>because being gay is the exception not the norm, everybody knows that, that demographic is extremely small.sorry if it hurts your feefees

This only explains why you don't want to see many gay characters.
Lets say representation is 'accurate' and that ~3% of characters in stuff are gay.
Are you suggesting that all of those characters have to have 'meaningful plots' revolving around being gay?

Lets say it's like an office drama, set in an office. Why can't a gay character just be gay, say it's just mentioned, and that just be a detail of their character but not really matter?

>society
What society? Are you so imperialistic that you can only accept one kind of society to exist?

Then where is the other picture from?

Who knows. People on this board endlessly browse twitter just to find bait.

>Why can't a gay character just be gay, say it's just mentioned, and that just be a detail of their character but not really matter?
Because being gay is, again, not the norm. Therefore, I'd expect a story revolving around that character being gay, so as not to normalize something that isn't usual. At this point it's not even about representation or ideas about homosexuality, but, as you said earlier, it's about quality of the show. Why have an unusual character if his unusual characteristic isn't used in order to further his arc/plot?

enjoy your shards and layers

>all these mental gymnastics trying to rationalize how the mere presence of a gay character bothers you so much
Sexuality doesn't have to add anything or build some grand narrative tu justify its existence

Because the old-school progressive attitude is the same as yours.
Archetypal gay characters like; Omar or Kima in The Wire, Vito in The Sopranos or David in Six Feet Under all have significant plots revolving around being gay.

Whether it's struggles with gay marriage and adoption (kima), or coming out, or dealing with homophobia, etc etc.

And the old idea was that gay characters had to have GAY issues around them to be real.

So it's kind of odd you're saying this, because i imagine if you worked with a gay person for example you'd rather they just kept it to themselves.

probably not, faggots like to cry about shows and movies being political and agenda driven because actor/writer said thing on twitter, and then there's nothing in the show itself, but that doesn't stop a month of crying about the thing that is defintely going to happen but doesn't. basically just stop following people on social media, it's cancer.

Faggotry galore, judging by that photo and the poster.
I´ll pass.

>so as not to normalize something that isn't usual
Ok so you're placing a value on creative work as propoganda and justifying its actions by the social impact rather than anything to do with its quality?

You argue like a fucking goon. Back to something awful with you!

>arguing is mental gymnastics
okay retard.

>And the old idea was that gay characters had to have GAY issues around them to be real.
I kind of agree with that because it's only common sense for a drama to use unusual characteristics to create a plot. Homosexuality is unusual.

>i imagine if you worked with a gay person for example you'd rather they just kept it to themselves.
As a matter of fact i do. He talked about it once. Nothing more was said, because he wasn't one of those militant types and we're not acting out a dramatized version of my life.

Where did the fake pic come from? What were all those dudes taking a picture for?

How about having a secondary character from denmark, in an american drama, who doesn't have a significant sideplot about being danish but just speaks in an accent and mentions it once?

That's not 'usual' but it's certainly not unrealistic either.

Ok so if we made a film about your life what would you like his significant plot to be about?

Blacked in the 3rd biggest channel on Pornhub, and virtually all of the top 200 pornstars have appeared in IR, you dumb fuck. People and the pornstars love it

In a show with that large of a cast how are 2 gay characters over representing?

I haven't played the games or read the books, so my heart's really not in this, but I've got to say, what little I've seen from the games, this isn't exactly how I'd imagine this show's writers room to be. I don't mind diversity, women, gays and all the rest, but it's the tone, attitude and overall feeling or aura that glows from them, that frankly seems a little scary. But hey, god bless them, they clearly are having the time of their lives.

Attached: 11900580-unsure-businessman-shrugs-his-shoulders-and-throws-his-hands-in-the-air.jpg (400x253, 14K)

As if degenerates addicted to porn are worth their opinion.

Most of the time they have zero quality. Bring me up a quality work of homosexual propaganda user, I probably won't enjoy it because our standards for quality are probably very different

valid criticism desu

i don't really have a hrose in the race either

the last 2 games were good because of the development team. the source material was trash.

What a bunch of FAGGOTS

Will not watch.

I already said, The Wire, The Sopranos, and Six Feet Under, all have significant plots about gay issues.

I wouldn't call them 'propoganda' but i'm sure they'd fit under any definition you could pull out of your ass.

I can't disagree with that premise. the main difference here is that Danish characters aren't typically over-represented, and it's not a ubiquitous trend in modern hollywood to have useless Danish characters.

I don't know him, but I could certainly type one up if i knew him. Even in 2019 many gays struggle with their homosexuality depending on where they work and where they come from. what if i told you he was born in Iraq? See how quickly we can end up with a meaningful plot?

Read the rest of my argument. I wouldn't mind them if they had a meaningful story revolving around them.

Is the scene where Elsa Jean and the two white girls getting BLACKED from behind the most provocative and greatest porn scene ever?

Attached: BEA.jpg (474x316, 23K)

It's a photoshopped pic, it's just millennial idealist creatures do not have a problem lying.

This is why millennials shouldn't be allowed to vote or have internet access.
They are rabid, wild "people" who are only good to see them get beaten up by the police.

It is if you are some american.

I already told you that if gay characters are inserted in a movie with a good plotline around them, then I don't mind them (=they are okay with me). I dont consider any of the first two shows like propaganda. haven't seen the former.

There's a real problem when you put the onus of industry wide trends and society on any individual production.
In both directions.
Diversity quotas and checklists, and crying about any instance of it.

It's two sides of the same crybaby coin.

Can you think of a better or more provocative porn scene than this? It's popular for a reason

Attached: Bes.jpg (1600x1067, 230K)

>Cucks and roasties love it
FTFY senpai

Also this

Attached: 1517430051041.jpg (960x960, 135K)

Name a better and more provoking scene than this one? Honestly people always point to this porn scene more than any other one

>valid criticism
>of a fake picture

Attached: 1514861855380.png (645x729, 68K)

Looks like a /pol/ meet up, maybe it will be good

It's arguably the most popular porn gif ever. Name one porn gif more popular than this. Hint: You can't do it

only difference between this and the real one is the fags arent touching their tongues

if you look at the actual scene, you can't overlook how bored all three girls are

No one likes fags.

Here we go with the usual "if you take a stance, you're bad". No, I react when I see stuff that doesn't make sense. In this specific case I just bothered to argue about it in this thread, but as I said earlier, I've stopped watching modern shit so I don't give that much of a fuck. I certainly don't rabidly preach for a return to the olden days because I know it cannot be done, I am just a little bit annoyed by the current trends and see it as a downside to artistic performance in entertainment

Americans are not people.
Also, i'm not a filthy porn addict like you, incel.

>6/10 are old used up holes
dropped

So... it's propaganda to have a gay character with no plot about gay issues.
Because... it's propaganda that tells people gays exist.

but a show like The Wire which discusses and promotes gay adoption, is not propaganda, even though it's clearly promoting a specific political and legislatively relevant homosexual issue?

The actual photo is even worse.

Lol

so bored they did more blacked scenes? lol Plus, those screams were real. They never had white guy dick like that

Still can't name one lol Thanks for proving my point.

Of course not, only one kind of "person" on this planet knows pornstars and porn scenes by name.

Attached: 1547843418795.png (1124x598, 159K)

>so bored they did more blacked scenes?
...for money
>lol Plus, those screams were real. They never had white guy dick like that
(you)

Cope lol

Yes, I have to cope with the fact that I still have to wait 20 years for amerimuttland to collapse.

Attached: 1539019427498.png (304x306, 7K)

>Juden Peterstein
I bet you're a one of a redpilled mulderfucker
Logic wins alway duh...

youtu.be/zYQe8fPIfv8

Attached: (((gommunist))).jpg (661x783, 125K)

You still can't name a porn gif more popular and provoking than that one. There's a reason it's number 1. What's better than seeing 3 petite blonde Aryan beauties who look preppy and rich, just getting BLACKED and totally cucking all of racist people, and showing women love sex just as much as men. It's them going from innocence to a dirty but sexy lifestyle

can't wait to see all the women behave in completely anachronistic fashion

I usually get off to those south americans who cut off the heads of their fellow people.

based

Attached: WoWScrnShot_010717_190207.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

based, let's play together if you're on EU

You're right, I can't. I'm not a porn addict.

Assuming that what you've said is true, all you've done is demonstrate that Pornhub is full of sad cucks such as yourself. Congratulations. Gold star for you.

Attached: 1548195667898.jpg (398x500, 23K)

HOME
>shards
nevermind.

if its that close, where the fuck is the trailer?
or atleast a teaser?

Attached: 1546961573719.png (350x429, 137K)

This is gonna be atrocious, Geralt will have at least 4 female characters constantly emasculating him.

Jews aren’t white friendo

It's a videogame show, it was going to be complete trash from the start.
Seriously, what's Yea Forums's fascination with videogame adaptations?
Why do you ignore that 100% of them suck dick and are the only movies out there worse than capeshit?
Why are you so stupid?

Soon (TM)

>cupcakes are epiccc!!!!! XD
I never even played the game so no I am not excited for this racist shitshow.
KILL MALES
KILL WHITES
Alright, I’ll give this a pass lmao. Women can’t write shit. I think the best thing a woman wrote would either be fuckig Harry Potter or Inu Yasha........... lol.

They know, it's just millennials need to pretend to care about something in order to get their daily dose of outrage.

Holy SHIT what's with the fags necking??

Why do we keep letting them do this, guys?

Attached: 601AE16D-E800-43FB-B078-BF340A958860.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

Because you don't do shit but whine on the internet?

>OH GOD, I TRIED DOING NOTHING AT ALL WHY IS THE WORLD SO SHIT
God, I hate millennial idealists.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (417x447, 96K)

It's propaganda to shoehorn useless gay characters for no other purpose than normalizing a ultra-minority demographic to fulfill your political agenda WHILE not adding anything to the shows plot.

But if gay characters are introduced with a proper plot that actually adds meaningful arcs to the story, then it's fine, because they serve a purpose. I may not agree with normalizing homosexuality but I know it exists and it can make for interesting shows when their issues aren't normalized and are properly turned into plot issues.

examples?

>just finish playing The Witcher 3
>think "this would make a great movie or tv show
>hear Netflix is making it
>know it will be ruined by fags and roasties

fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1521046890260.jpg (399x464, 52K)

Examples of what you stupid motherfucker? you brought up examples earlier and so did I

I'll ask again, exactly how low of an IQ does Yea Forums have to unironically think you can make a good movie or show from a videogame?
They are all trash, they have always been trash, they will always be trash and a good videogame adaptation will never happen.

And how the fuck would TW3 make any good show?
>dude, just do favors to do favors to do favors to get a clue of where Ciri might have been
And then after 40 hours of this
>dude, just kill this retarded saturday morning cartoon villain

Videogame adaptations will NEVER be good, despite Yea Forums's retarded and autistic obsession with them, and I will always enjoy seeing them flop after months of brain damaged retards here shilling them.

you've already said this
now have another read of my post which you replied to, and actually try responding to it, rather than just repeating your position.

>And and and and and and and and and and and and
Why do women talk like this?

Todays obsession on adapting every shit from books, comics or videogames to live action leads to this. We know hollywood is pozzed and yet i keep seeing niggers here asking "when are they going to make movie about X?" or "who is the best to portray Y?"
Why dont you leave shit people enjoy alone instead of defiling it forever?

Attached: 1501516830598.jpg (316x202, 30K)

You are not entitled to conversation.

You are not capable of rational thought

faggot

This is why even your mother started to ignore you.

>But hey, god bless them, they clearly are having the time of their lives.
That's the kind of attitude that enables the selfishness of Hollywood and other media uppercrust.

"Hey, good for them! Not only are they ruining a beloved franchise for millions of people and salting the earth, they are also making millions of dollars doing it. AND they're having fun! God bless em!"

It's the epitome of a cuck attitude. Let the liberal elites have all the fun while they take the fun away from the masses who used to have it.

Based and redpilled

>It's the epitome of a cuck attitude
Aren't you the cuck for watching?

It's really not any better.
Like this isn't better at all.

It's like allowing a pack of niggers roam free in your house because they have fun vandalizing it.

Hello reddddit

Minorities are never rapists in SJW stories. They refuse to acknowledge that most rapes are by minorities.

Attached: Bv_xCnYCIAAqOHV.jpg (600x763, 93K)