DC just keeps making one step forward and two steps back

DC just keeps making one step forward and two steps back.

Attached: 5k6pyesqokz21.jpg (750x1334, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isnt ben affleck a huge Batman fanboy and wasnt his script about the detective side of batman?

>source from some random fanboy on twitter that keeps sucking Snyder’s cock

Ben is a huge fan but his script was basically the finchery movie the Game but with Bruce also death stroke was in it
Ben should come back to direct though.

I'd watch that. Not Fincher's best but The Game is awesome.

Keep Ben and make the Robert Pattinson Nightwing

Supposedly it was about Batman aging and having to face a younger mirror of himself, namely Deathstroke, cleaning up Gotham and to deal with his own legacy, but that last part is my speculation.

Was meant to be part of the Snyder Batman storyline

>Deathstroke
>younger mirror of Batman
sounds dead on arrival, Christ at least use Prometheus or Red Hood

DC Animated has it's own movie universe, but they also release noncanon movies occasionally between the canon releases. Theres no reason why the DC cinematic films cant do the same. Put a proper label on the cinematic universe movies and distinguish them from the various alternate universe DC movies. Problem solved.

Attached: Power Girl Cho.png (1268x1624, 1.44M)

Why not just make 2 Batman movies??

why not 3, it's not like DC has any other interesting characters

Right? We were getting two Joker movies at some point.

More like 3 steps forward. Batfleck/Terrio kino is back on the menu

Matt Reeves is not bad but sure its bland as fuck. Apes trilogy is decent, but not memorable at all. Its a trilogy of movies I wont watch ever again, even if I have a positive view of them.

Booster Gold is a better character than at least half of the MCU cast combined.

Joker is one of those non canon movies. You are not a genius.

Fincher should direct batman. He's the only guy that could work in Capeshit that could do something interesting besides copying Burton or Nolan
>Fincher wouldn't do Capeshit
He is trying to get the Goon movie made and was going to do World War Z before his budget exploded

why do people tease those who want a just and true world

DC animated has some good movies, but most have that anime/Nu DC look to them that makes me want to scratch my eyes out.
Gotham by Gaslight was great though. They changed a lot but it was almost as good as the comics.

was
he was
#notmyDCanymore

Could easily do a batman movie (or spin off) every year really.
Especially if directors keep their budgets in check.

>no Booster/ Blue Beetle buddy comedy by Lord and Miller
Yikes

>Batfleck/Terrio kino
kek

Attached: Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice.jpg (313x445, 38K)

That's a good thing. You just KNOW they would be forced to cast that unfunny turd Seth Rogen as BB.

Yes, exactly that kind of kino. We need a new BvS

You realize that guy is full of shit? It's just Snyder cut cultist being desperate

Does Ben Affleck even want to return?
I honestly think he's a great pick for Batman, its just that the version Zack Snyder wrote fucking sucked

You mean Warner Bros.

every script claims to be about the detective side of batman

Ah yes the random twitter accounts that totally post real things and are definitely not making things up
I remember the tweets about wonder women being a mess and that it will get destroyed critically

They are to wary about this shit. They should keep doing smaller films and see what sticks.

why even live

Attached: 1553723675472.jpg (3975x3056, 1.66M)

My dad works at Nintendo and confirmed this is true

Affleck's Batman was going to be an Arkham centred action film balls to the wall, and apparently it tied in to JL2 hard.

give this man a camera

It was supposed to be about Batman coming to terms with his own mortality, which would have led to his decision to kill himself to beat Darkseid with the magic bullet.

I'd be all for it, personally.

You might be right, but they'll never give him a shot cuz they got Batgod as a crutch

Channing Tatum wouldn't be a bad Booster Gold though

should've been Shazam dammit

I'm aware of the Joker movie. But it seems like WB has been planning to ditch their cinematic universe completely by making Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Suicide Squad into their own canon. My point is that they can keep the cinematic universe as it was rather than ditch it.

Underrated script writer.

Ben Affleck is a huge drunk

Who needs this outdated hero? We have somethng better now:
youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY

You're right. We need more crappy, below-average, non-sensical edgy shit to make fun of.

Attached: batman v superman.jpg (1280x913, 261K)

An Aquaman movie made 300 million more than Thor Ragnarok so I'm not sure about that

A Black panther movie made considerably more than your precious joke character so...

>below average
Haha no user, the average is crap like those non flagship MCU movies. Ironically that single shot you posted has more soul and care that anyshit in the MCU thats not Iron-man 1.

Because niggers thought it was a documentary. Sadly Islanders are not that many and not that stupid.

this. as soon as I saw the news about Pattinson I kept thinking he looks 100x more a Nightwing. maybe a Robin like the one in Arkham City DLC but that would be a cop out.
plus Affleck is literally the only batman swole enough to truly visualise his physical prowess. Bale came close but his was more balanced, which probably worked better for the Nolan movies.
DC just has to make the fucking horns slightly longer ffs, the cowl is the one bad thing about the Affleck costume.

goddammit I fucking loved the Goon as a teenager. a Fincher movie on that would be elder god tier comikino

epic i like it

His script was garbage made by geoff johns, the people that called it garbage were johns friends in wb.

batman works in any genre, you almost can't mess it up

There are more bad films with Batman than good ones

Theatrical Batmen:

Good and above: Batman 89, returns, mask of the phantasm, BB, TDK, TDKR (yes, despise of the memes for the single fact thats its actually filmed as an actual movie its already better than most tv tier capeshit flicks), BvS

Bad: Forever, B&R, JL

ehhh

WHAT about a super buff Michael Cera?

Aquaman didn't have schools buying tickets to take kids to go see it

I like fincher but his budgets are always out of whack . He was asking for a ton to do a Goon movie (which is pretty niche)

tell that to zod's snapped neck

anyone ever stop to think ben's depressed because snyder's films red-pilled him on how stupid modern audiences are?

here's your source, bro

Attached: nob.jpg (614x419, 60K)

Not really. They are going to make a major investment in another 'Batman' project, potentially series, they better try to get it right.

Yeah, a couple schools earned 300 million for Black Panther. Retard.

>Snyderfags
These guys are really desperate and really attached to this for some reason.

COPE

is it true black panther only made it past 700M because disney couldn't cope and forced it into double features

>Denial
You should cope more.

>Bad: Forever, B&R
plebtown

Fucking based
WE WANT BEN
WE WANT BEN!

Good I love the Batfleck

>Good
Cope

Fucking based
I'd watch that shit day one. Multiple times