>male
>middle aged
Do the math.

When has he not been a fuckup

to troll radmure fags

why not? fragile white masculinity on display in this thread

when he married the best girl instead of dying

Only to end up in a Frey rape dungeon

What made Sansa or Bran more respectable than him? Nothing he said was untrue. He has experience in warfare and ruling. He knows the politics of Westeros and is able bodied. How does a cripple autist overrule this? What makes a women who has been hostage for most of her adult life know more than him?

>one of the few remaining good actors in GoT
>have him return for the last episode
>is le stupid incompetent jobber again
>what a waste

nigger

never they made him a total retard in the show for cheap laughs

>Nothing he said was untrue
>Veteran of two wars
>Only fought in one

uhm sit down sweetie

How many zombies has he killed?

1. the bobellion
2. the robellion

He's old enough in the show to likely have fought in Robert's Rebellion.

Triggered

Did he fight in The Greyjoy Rebellion?

have to provide fanservice to yass kween crowd

He killed Caesar

Same number as Bran and Sansa

Again: nigger.

His storyline in the series was lame. Bran had better stories. You can't be a king without stories.

have sex, polcel

you know why

And he looked so dignified giving the speech. I wish they had been respectful enough at least to let him finish, and then they could have said "Oh Edmure, sweetie... no."

In Dante's Inferno, Brutus resides in the lowest level of Hell. Brutus, as portrayed by Tobias Menzies on HBO's Rome, is now in Hell where his is forced to endure suffering and humiliation in various scenarios for all time. Losing an election to a bear. Dying of lead poisoning in the Arctic. And now being castrated by his own niece.

they knew he killed Caesar in a previous life

Deepest lore

He deserved far better bros

Attached: 1558443956722.jpg (375x374, 17K)

Jews despise normal white males. Look at Stannis. I'm shocked that Jon was treated so well for 6 seasons.

He was a cuck who betrayed his uncle, he deserved worse and Blackfish deserved better.

>straight white man bad

enlightened post

Attached: Have sex.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Jon’s a (((Valyrian))), a racial exclusive inbred group who keep vile pagan practices and rule over a population of white persons

whats this guys name i dont remember him

Edmure Tully

Radmure ‘the Good’

Attached: cundy.jpg (604x258, 23K)

lmao triggered go back to /pol/

lmao fuck you roastie, POC is racist af fuck you. I hope a nigger forcefully kisses you and you don't like it

>white SJWs capitalizing "black"
cringe

envy much?

Attached: twitter.jpg (632x339, 50K)

How did he betray his Uncle? Jaime had Edmure's son hostage and Edmure was the Blackfish's liege lord. He was perfectly within his rights to demand he surrender the castle.

damn, the envy is real

please don't upset me with posts like this

I know its stupid virtue signaling but he's not wrong

What's with the phrase 'medicore white male'? Why do they keep saying it?

But Bran's a white male all the same?

I honestly thought it was because the Starks and Tyrion were going to inform the rest of the attendants about Jon's heritage and Sansa would be accepting no other candidate regardless.

Attached: bran_stark_campaign_motto.png (500x308, 290K)

Because ever since women monopolized culture (before they only controlled most of it), only "chads" get to be people.
Edmure is neither particularly attractive (and thus not intrinsically valuable), a fellow woman that must be propped up for the sake of the group, nor a member of some minority group to be insincerely pandered to for ego points. So the only thing he's good for is a punching bag.

No he's not. It was The Greyjoy Rebellion aka 9 years b4 GoT. Bobby's rebellion was 15+ years ago.

He also hurt mediocre jewish women.

Attached: got-meera-reed.jpg (2070x1380, 115K)

oh no no no no

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-12-58-09~2.png (1192x750, 303K)

Why wasn't my frogfu in the last episode?

Thank you for this.

these niggas don't realize how racist they are, black people don't need white people to yell and scream about shit on twitter, they need actual action not virtue signaling

He's a handicapped otherkin (raven) and possibly genderfluid too

Because he has been a running joke for the whole show. Only people who started late think it was some kind of SJW statement.

too ugly

I said on the show. He's at least forty, if the Bobby's Rebellion was 15 years ago ( it had to have been no more than 16 or so since Dany's age ), then Edmure would've definitely fought in it.

The Tully's didn't even participate in the Greyjoy Rebellion.

He was talking about the Mad Kings rebellion and the War of the 5 Kings.

I still don't understand why the Riverlands agreed to swear fealty to Robb
I could understand an alliance, but they literally sucked Robb's cock and agreed to be part of The North, even though they're mostly Seven Gods Andals

Because lol ! Jokes !
Sit down uncle, you'll be worthy once your biggest achievments in life was to be buttfucked at your wedding

>too onions even for buzzfeed

YOU'RE A STOOPID WHITE MAN xD !

Because The Lannisters started pillaging and ransacking their lands so they needed allies, he's Hoster Tully's grandson and they'd rather have him as a King than Joffrey.

He's going to need those extra five years with all the pozzed loads he's taking.

Sneed.

After GoT, The Terror, and Rome, the dude's slowly grown to be one of my favorite actors. He's even ugly in an attractive way.

The only way D.D can write a smart and strong character is to put down another character. For example, Jon Snow has been retarded all seasons to make sansa looks smart and competent. Baelish goes full retarded to get killed by sansa.
Edmure Tully was never fully incompetent even in his introduction. As a commander, he is a great tactitian but a poor strategist. He is good at winning battle but not war. He is at least be able to lead his force of equal or lesser strength against the force under the Mountain (under tywin lannister himself in the book) and comes out victorious, which is a considerable achievement. Both Rob and Tywin underestimate Edmure’s skill and resilience in warfare (which kinda ruins Rob’s plan as well). The event was supposed to highlight not only edmure’s flaw but Rob’s flaw for underestimating men’s ego and pride in the battlefield.

Attached: 1558276367236.png (1060x1148, 911K)

Radmurism was always ironic

they're saying it's okay to be mediocre if you're brown or a woman

He gave up his castle like a little bitch and got the blackfish killed

The Blackfish got himself killed, he could've very easily either surrendered or escaped with Brienne ( even in the books he escapes ) and gone to help Sansa in the North but instead he suicides like a retard for no reason because D&D didn't want to deal with the character.