So is Drogon intelegent or not?

So is Drogon intelegent or not?

Attached: 1558447861500.jpg (1242x1242, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Yeah. Dragons aren't stupid.

Attached: 1558399835696.png (738x560, 66K)

When Dany died Jon became Drogon's master, as he is the last Targeryan. By dragon law, Drogon is incapable of attacking his master. He was still very upset by Dany's death, though, so he attacked the only other thing he saw, which happened to be the Throne. He is neither smart nor dumb, he was just following his programming.

Drogon burning the throne seems like something that would happen in the books. it won't though because it won't get made

I guess in the end, the throne was the game all along

We had three threads about this yesterday

Attached: 1558352058478.png (777x1200, 616K)

Bran warged into him at that moment, destroying the throne, a symbol of the old order, to help pave the way for the new order.

You can see the dragon struggle. it was not easy for Bran to do. Dragons are powerful creatures with powerful minds.

But the dragon did not destroy the throne, and it did want to kill Jon.

wyverns tho

>dany is dead
>dragon sees it, gets really mad
>starts burning the throne
>oh shit
>the throne starts moving
>the throne transforms
>ohhhh fuckkk it's fucking optimus prime
>the giant robot and dragon start fighting
>they fall to the ground the fight continues
>to be continued...

Still doesn't explain why he attacked the chair. He doesn't know what chairs are.

yeah but I was wondering if a conclusion was reached

Yes it does. He wanted to kill Jon, but physically couldn't, so he let out his rage elsewhere. The fact that it was the throne was incidental.

What makes you think that?

Youre looking at it the wrong way. It was just imagery that D&D thought was cool, like a Polar Bear wight, so they did it. STOP THINKING.

But it’s almost like he specifically aimed for the chair

Dragons killed other Targs all the time so thats not canon even within the show. Its just forced symbolism or something

Can we get a meme going where Drogon is committing various acts of violence while considering the socio/political ramifications of them?

Why do people keep parroting this asspull. Doofus and doofer have literally spoonfed us every plot point so far. There was no evidence of warging

how about you make some yourself you lazy dreg

undervalued

They're as smart as a dog

Won't be as good as Tywin ngl

>like a Polar Bear wight
I only watched the last episode. Were there really polar bear wights?

Dani warged into him just before she died and took off east to find Quaithe so she be resurrected.

There was 1

>There was no evidence of warging
The dragon looks a bit out of control, dude.

And no they haven't spoonfed the audience enough.

>stab wound in the gut with massive blood loss
>not just fly to Braavos and drop the body in the canals for instant healing

I mean to say, the Dragon looked like it was struggling, and what was it aiming at? It looked like initially the dragon wasn't aiming at anything in particular It just destroyed a few walls. More like it was deflected away from Jon at the last moment.

Then, after that, it seems to be purposefully aimed at the throne.

Then later on, when Bran talks about the dragon he seems to have a slight smirk.

it's all about subverting expectations and good action

Attached: 1503509479798.jpg (600x450, 31K)

>intelegent

Attached: you.png (215x235, 9K)

Hell yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA

The throne was the wheel. Dany was killed by the power that corrupted her, Jon just did what he had to do. The dragon understood this. You fucks are brainlets if you didn't understand this. Jesus.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 6K)

>primitive beat spends 7 seasons acting like a dumb animal
>suddenly understands symbolism
Only a negro like yourself could believe a jew making this rationalization (you couldn't come to it on your own)

jamie pull up that knife king post

You're a complete fucking autist. I can't wait for the cleansing asteroid to wipe this bitch out.

Attached: 1556243802191.jpg (200x313, 10K)

You don’t automatically become a dragon’s master, even with Valyrian blood.

>the throne was the wheel
Apparently not, but rather having a birthright to it was

>Dragon law

Attached: DF63B244-ED9C-4236-B335-2F95AD0186A2.jpg (423x222, 26K)

The reason he doesn't kill Jon is he knows Jon is a Targaryen.

>struggling
Looked like grief to me but I’ll rewatch it

>purposely aimed at the throne
True but why would bran want to melt the throne

>slight smirk
Ok

It is implied that having “pure” targ blood was important. In the Dance of the Dragons with all the targaryan deaths they called on bastards to be dragon riders but the dragons would eat most of them for not being pure blood

Cringey Reddit meme

It was literally just the dragon equivalent of firing your gun into the air in Point Break.

Fuck I tagged the wrong person

>throne full of pointy things
>your mom gets stabbed by a pointy thing
It's not rocket science, people.
That being said, it's fucking retarded and I am amazed at the fact that noone who had any say in the production pointed that out

deleted scenes?

>no frost spiders

Attached: 703995.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>It was literally just the dragon equivalent of firing your gun into the air in Point Break.
It looked homosexual.

Such simple plot "twist"
>even dragon understood The Game of Thrones(tm) by HBO(r)
You expected some ebin and deep philosophical revelation. I think it's completely expected from retarDnDs. Hell, I doubt gurrm wouldn't do better job.
Here's better one
>Dany burned King's Landing because she's monarch and monachy is dictatorship and is inherently evil!1

Jon should be dabbing instead.