>Production cost: $237 million ($282 after inflation)
>BO: $2,787,965,087 ($3,320,913,884)

Endgame (2019)
>Production cost: $356 million
>BO: $2,616,850,987

Better luck next time capeshitters.

Attached: ourguy.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gDQtrSKGOUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The man is a good director.
WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Yeah cool story bro. Hijacking it to talk about real issue, representation of trans in modern media

have you ever kissed a girl?

The grand finale of a 10+ year franchise with 20+ movies with success that we have never seen before can't beat a fucking meme movie at the box office.

>two of his films have been the highest grossing films of all time, not adjusted for inflation
>STILL hasn't beaten Gone With The Wind
>no doubt will fail for a third time
SAD

MCU
>production cost 4.5 billion (22 films)
>box office 21.2 billion (22 films)
looks like Marvel is doing pretty good

If we're counting 10 years worth of the MCU, then Cameron has 25 years worth of successful movies and franchises.

>even if 10 Avatar sequels flopped catastrophically the series as a whole will have been a huge financial success
The man can't be exposed

Attached: based avatarposter got banned.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Somehow you'll keep trying to find ways that endgame didnt beat this movie even when it continues to beat this movie.

Infinity War and Endgame are one 5 billion dollar movie that the split in half

Watch this video about Cameron. The best thing on YouTube. Which one of you made it?
youtu.be/gDQtrSKGOUU

I ask you politely to talk about trans issue, stop talking about your entitled ass for once, thx no thx

None of them are connected to Avatar storyline you idiot

Is Cameron trans?

Lol is this really what happened to him? I havent seen him counting days for a while or i am just not lurking enough?

Iron Man had no prospects about the future of the MCU and was made even well before the Disney/Marvel buyout. You're the idiot here for thinking that all those movies had Endgame in mind all these years.

Maybe, who knows?

It has been demonstrated that up to 55% of the population might be transsexuals being and yet most of them are shut down by misgendering at birth, reinforcement of gender stereotypes and all and all abuse against trans

Endgame sold tickets because all the movies that preceded it and had an overarching storyline.
Avatar had no storyline connected to Terminator or Titanic it True Lies

>in theaters for 8 months with the increased gimmick prices of 3D and IMAX
VS
>The sequel to a sequel to a sequel to a sequel to a sequel to a sequel to a sequel ...

And you're telling me avatar only "won" by a hundred million? Cameron is a hack

Don’t want to be *that* guy, but could you get back on topic please ? You kinda killing the discussion

>>Production cost: $356 million

$50 million of that went to RDJ alone. That's why Cameron uses unknowns.

Very interesting. I like to think that the Na'Vi in Avatar would allow for better gender transitions and I have little to no doubt that Cameron had this in mind when making the lore.

Cameron has his name and reputation, accumulated from years and years of film experience. You'd have to be an idiot to genuinely think that his name alone doesn't sell tickets each time he makes a movie.

>shamelessly leaving out the near $200 mil Avatar spent on promoting the movie

I love how EG anti shill can basically only use muh inflation as an attack. Avatar was a fucking fluke and Marve literally makes a billion per movie.

Attached: E97225F0-9188-4AC4-9828-2DE667CA6E1A.jpg (417x417, 140K)

He got 500k for the first iron man. It's not like he suddenly started making millions

His name did not help sell Alita, unfortunately.

Based.

Because Disney did not spend one shekel marketing Endgame, right?

>Alita

and all the sequels being shot back to back mean they'll cost a lot less, like LotR trilogy

>t. false flaggers trying to pretend that avatar had anything to do with disgusting mentally ill trannies to get people to hate avatar
we see through your lies

Except transexuality is not a mental illness
Except trans being are not disgusting

You're posting a lot about this. Endgame's run isn't over yet.

If you take inflation and production+marketing costs out Avatar made almost a billion more. Not that you need to.

>implying that Alita was directed by Cameron

Unlike you contrarians who just use Cameron as a vehicle for your console warring faggotry, I actually thought Avatar was amazing in it ideas and genuinely like the movie.

If the dollar wasn't so weak in 2009, Avatar would have made around 500 million less overseas

>Highest grossing movie of all time
>Nobody remembers the plot (other than tall blue alien-cats fighting mechs)
>Nobody can quote a line from the movie
Wtf kind of mind control technology did they employ?

reality proves otherwise
sorry your internet version of reality is irrelevant to the actual world

>Avatar made 15% more a week after its release
>Endgame 75% LESS
We can only imagine Disney's marketing budget.

Attached: cameron turns up the heat.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

You are prolly an egg yourself

Avatar and Endgame have about the same marketing budget, which is around 150 million. That's usually what movies intended to be big blockbusters spend.

Attached: ZxzgOoY.png (584x585, 37K)