Reminder that the real losers in the game of thrones were House Tyrell

Reminder that the real losers in the game of thrones were House Tyrell.

Every other major house has at least one surviving member, even the Baratheons after Gendry got legitimized. House Tyrell got wiped out and their ancestral Castle was given to a sellsword.

Attached: rip.jpg (1181x1181, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cFZen-XO5II
nature.com/news/genghis-khan-s-genetic-legacy-has-competition-1.16767
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what are the Targaryens?

>who is Jon?

The Targaryen blood will live on in the population north of the wall. Every now and again some free folk baby will be born with silver hair and purple eyes.

This. Jon will go on to father a legion of Targaryens, who will invade da Norf, execute that treacherous queen bitch, and then steamroll the rest of Westeros with the now decades older and three times larger Drogon.

Jon is never touching a woman again after both women he loved died in his arms

I like how important the house words ended up being for a lot of families. The Tyrells were always "growing strong" but never finished growing. Or the Tully words of "Family, Duty, Honor." Bran points out that those words are in order of importance and Catelyn always does her best to act in her family's best interests over anything else. The Baratheon words "Ours is the Fury" make immediate sense when you see Robert react to the boar's pregnancy.

I just think it's neat.

Attached: the boar.jpg (623x415, 90K)

He's young. Give him a few years living around Tormund and he'll be fucking again.

>Every other major house has at least one surviving member
House Mormont is totally gone iirc

Or for Sansa, keeping the north independent so they can make sure they are always ready for winter, because it's always coming, and it comes the hardest for them. The distractions of the 6 kindoms won't bother them anymore.

there are more than 5 tyrells dipshit

I said major house. House mormont is not a major house. Bear island is tiny with a tiny population

The Tyrell's stole the Reach and Highgarden from House Gardener who ran the place for over a thousand years. The Tyrells were only in power for 300 years. The weasels got what had coming to them for betraying House Gardener

Name them. And don't bother with book characters retard. We're talking about the TV show.

Before the show went full retard after season 4 there were a bunch of extended family tyrells that came with Oelena to kings landing. The girl that was knitting called Oelena grandmother

If I remember correctly they were the family who had acted as stewards for the gardeners right?

you think because i cant name them they dont exist? nice logic, retard. i dont know your name, now disappear in a puff of logic. fucking retard.

They were essentially just Stuart kings which is how most of Europe’s royalty came to be

Cercsi probably had them killed offscreen, or they got wildfire'd. Or killed when highgarden got raided by the lannisters

It's safe to assume they blew up up in the citadel

loras brother with the maimed leg. he was never in the show as a human, but he was often mentioned, and tywin said cersei was to marry him

>they all just died offscreen stop talking about it
This is how you know you are dealing with shitty world building

Attached: 05B3FBEB-6C7F-41CA-8BF0-3FC9A9F69F76.png (500x575, 94K)

>claims they exist
>cannot name them or provide any proof of their existence
>NO YOU'RE THE RETARD
Okay. My point still stands.

The story of the Reins of Castamere is told by Cercei to Margaery in the show. Cercei then goes and wipes out house Tyrell.

>do you like in nana?
Tyrells confirmed alive with random girl knitting in gardens
youtu.be/cFZen-XO5II
Btw the dialogue at this point was so far ahead of the last few seasons it’s difficult to believe this is the same show

no, half the cousins that hung out with the new queen went back with olenna

>Btw the dialogue at this point was so far ahead of the last few seasons it’s difficult to believe this is the same show
Just watched the scene of Tywin absolutely btfo Tyrion. Absolutely amazing. Now the characters speak in short dumb sentences. They're basically grunting at each other like chimps. D&D are so fucking talentless when it comes to writing their own shit it's embarrassing.

Thats what happens when a source material with arguably too much detail gets a rushed adaptation by people who stop caring about doing it justice.

like 4 people proved there were more above your post you illiterate faggot

I'd assume he was probably killed at some point by the lannisters. I doubt he'd just roll over and let them give his castle to a sellsword.

So why weren't they at the major house meeting at the end of the last episode? Were they just stripped of their land and allowed to live? Seems more likely to me they've been killed by Cersei.

Rather than get mad and screech like a retard why not have a discussion here.

isn't stark effectively dead? It's not like Sansa is going to be able to carry on the name it'll become a hyphenated name at best.

Highgarden was sacked by the Lannisters. Why would they let any of the Tyrells live when they raided their castle to steal all their food?

Ummm...
Did you watch the show? He pinky promised that he would father no children. The dickless unsullied accepted this as a fair compromise instead of executing him

im pretty sure when word came of a besieging army, olenna would have at least sent the heir, the lamed kid, off somewhere in hiding. that was a normal practice

The Unsullied also must have assumed he'd be confined to the Wall for the rest of his life. For all intents and purposes, Jon has fucked off from Westeros and will now do as he pleases.

True, true. He will just cuddle with that dog of his at night when it's cold outside. And certainly not with all those prude wildling women whose men have been mostly wiped out.

You’re forgetting house Mormont

Pretty much. Aegon I blasts the Gardner’s and when he reaches Highgarden Harlen Tyrell says “take it brah”. So Aegon makes him lord of the reach.

F&B is awesome btw.

House Martell?

To what end? And that's all just guessing. The fact that house Tyrell hasn't been mentioned since Cersei blew them up and Tyrion was sure he'd be able to just auction of Highgarden to Bronn would suggest they are gone.

House mormont is not a major house.

The young Martell prince was alive and well and at the meeting where they elected Bran to be king.

Matrilineal marriage. She can just get some random noble to agree to give their children the stark name.

This they 100% deserved it

>The dickless unsullied accepted this as a fair compromise instead of executing him
Then they fucked off to island as far away as Quarth. I doubt they're ever coming back to check up on what Jon does.

There is no way Sansa would let the stark name die with her.

I know, I was talking about how easy it would be for her children to be starks.

If that little goblina had not been squeezed by the giant you can bet your ass she would have been at that gathering where they selected The Bran 9000 as their AI overlord. Also, the Mormonts are as much of a big house as that of House Tarth. Speaking of which, why was she even there and why did it have a vote? They're just vassals of House Baratheon, and Gendry was there already.

Oh, sorry. I forgot. D&D don't actually know anything about the background and history of Westeros.

Olenna has 3 Redwyne grandchildren through her daughter, a girl and 2 boys

At least Davos knew enough to say "I'm not sure if I get a vote" first. I wonder if the writers thought of that or if he ad-libbed it

more like house queers and thots

More Yea Forums facts. I maintain that as far as the show is concerned house Tyrell got wiped.

>What are the Lannisters?

Maybe, but Olenna tells Jaime she is the last of her family, and there doesn't seem to be anyone around to contest the retarded decision to give Highgarden to Bronn.

Attached: highgarden.png (1164x1140, 182K)

Reminder still best girl. Something odd about her Anglo Celtic sorta features I find super appealing

Attached: 7B4E4EE8-D21F-4F74-AEF5-AE5D98A36CBF.jpg (1252x1252, 244K)

>However, due to Bear Island's lack of valuable resources, the Mormonts are a rather poor house. Their hall is made of huge logs, surrounded by an earthen palisade.
They are not a major house. Brienne was at the kingsmoot thing because she's a popular character in the show.

Tyrion is alive and Hand of the King.

shes VERY beautiful in some picks and kind weird on others

Tyrion is a Targ tho

This is what I'm saying. There are no hard facts but the way things played out would imply the Tyrells are gone. Olenna's grandchildren with different last names may still be around but the Tyrells are G O N E.

>Tywin and Cersei both hated Tyrion and wanted him dead
>He is the one who will carry on the family name

Eh, most of the houses of the reach are inter related because of a giga Chad known as Garth greenhand over 9000 years ago. Not really a loss considering that the main line of Gardners was replaced by the stewards of the time by Aegon I

Weren't all the Gardners massacred by Aegon I?

>Every now and again some free folk baby will be born with silver hair and purple eyes.
The gene is probably recessive.
That's why Jon wasn't blonde, he was only a half-targ.

Great isn't it? I still like Tyrion despite how badly they neutered his character. It would have been nice if the show actually stated what became of Lannisport/Casterly Rock.

I should really read the books again, maybe by the time I'm done TWOW will be closer to being done. All I'm saying is in terms of the show the main line of Tyrells were the only ones wiped over the course of this story. Every other Major house has at least one surviving member by the end.

>The gene is probably recessive
So is red hair, and there were still a few red heads north of the wall.

But thats because there was more than 1 person with the gene retard
Jon is the only targ up there

Well, Genghis Khan was only one dude and yet he got his genes into much of the population during his rule and it even propagated further after he died.

nature.com/news/genghis-khan-s-genetic-legacy-has-competition-1.16767

Check out this article. All Jon Snow has to do is be like a Baratheon.

It literally didn't stop him the first time. Jon like himself some wildling booty.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Are the Boltons and Freys considered main houses?

most of the houses are dead

sure nigga, but his targaryen recessive traits will not show up on people (hell, not even himself has them)
he cant just have a kid with himself, every kid he has would not have them

garlan was hiding all along

>closer to being done
the thing changing will be you closer to death

Attached: sadgoos.jpg (882x960, 76K)

How the fuck do you think blue eyed people exist you utter sub human? You think the first person with recessive genes for blue eyes fucked himself

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAY IN THE DAMN CAVE JON

>Ancestral
They did the same thing to house Gardener. Cunts got what they deserved

Jon doesn't consider himself a Targaryen