Meme ending

I mean, think about it, it's literally meme ending. Most memes have actually come true, like Cleganebowl, Bran becoming king and pretty much saying "and that's how you play the game", Sam name dropping a song of Ice and Fire™

Hi dabid and daniel, fuck you and fuck Star Wars.

Attached: ™.png (1280x1436, 1.95M)

Not channeling RLM, but I have to say it's unironically amazing grownups wrote this. It's like corny middle-schooler fanfiction

Tolkien also did this

They know their audience.

It was roy cringe to put “you are not there tyrion” line. He was hand of the king, won battle of blackwater, murderer of the king which caused death of dorne prince, hand of the queen, traitor to this queen, member of most important fammily and brother of kingslayer should be significant enough to put him there and its literaly sitcom tier joke “ur not there bro xdd”

It was a (lame) throwback to S2E10 after the Blackwater when Varys tells Tyrion "The histories won't mention you, but we know what you did for us."

its a common trope. tolkien did it. steve erikson did it with malazan. i like it. bit heavy handed here but i still chuckled

The only thing missing was Ed Sheeran appearing to play his new single.

Not to mention he killed Tywin fucking Lannister.
What's the histories gonna say about that? One day Tywin vanished into the aether?

"And we never learnt if Tywin Lannister shits gold"

And so, it truly was a Game Of Thrones. The End.

Attached: elijah-wood-king-book_510.jpg (510x383, 37K)

At least Bilbo and Frodo were writing their own memoirs. That fat annoying beta faggot spent half the show at Castle Black with some minor escapades here and there. 90% of the story would have been unknowable to him.

He did it a hundred years ago.

He didn't write the history. The Archmaester did, Sam just helped him pick the title.

one of the last lines in the episode is about brothels

Attached: thousandpunches.gif (359x371, 253K)

Yep I agree...
He did so much shit that had direct and great impact on the story (e.g. killed Tywin Lannister, one of the most powerful men of this era in GoT timeline), and yet not a single mention of him?

Wasn't he also infamous even before any of this shit happened. Their entire family is known throughout Westeros, him specifically for being the little evil imp with a specific look and alleged folly mischievousness...

They memed our boy up like a complete retard the last 2 seasons and dropped this as a lid on top of that. Y I K E S

Should have just said "you have a small part".

and FUCK jannies

the book bilbo wrote is called There and Back Again

I'LL HAVE PEACE ON THOSE TERMS!

at least that would have been based

the maesters are shown to be unimaginative academics
>sure lets call it a song of ice and fire instead of the baratheon succession wars

brothels help population growth though

This whole show became one giant quip. Even the scene where Jon kills Dany felt weirdly off.

i guess it's because we all see that coming

The whole point of Bilbo's/Frodo's book is that Tolkien "found it" and wrote his own books based on them.

He was like the first one literally. Doing it again for this shit is just cringy.

it literally is the last line