Why do men hate her?

Why do men hate her?

Attached: 190402172042-01-game-of-thrones-women-sansa-stark-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 175K)

Because she’s a fucking cry baby pain in the ass no accomplishments arrogant cunt and reminds them of a lot of women they encounter in real life.

if you are a real man you dont watch this show, only soiboys do

Attached: 151126591576799.jpg (988x1059, 163K)

because women taking power while being dumb and uninteresting is a thing of reality that most of us despise and can't do nothing about

idk but shes very prone to being jealous and insecure

got everything handed to her by men

Including Ramsay's cock

it's very annoying to have every character in a show say "this character is so intelligent" when they haven't done anything intelligent and actively do stupid things

Because she's an appallingly written meme character who is just used for excruciating YASXS KQEEN moments.

not cute like dany yas kweeein

She never had any YAS QUEEN moment except at the very end of this season. She was abused and manipulated by everyone, and the epitome of a damsel in distress, always saved by someone else, even Theon the eunuch saved her.

She's a Stark, she had everything by birth, just like her siblings, what do you mean? If anything, she lost everything because of men (and women).

toxic femininity

because they fear Northern independance and cuties :3

Her whole character arc makes no sense. She was a victim ever since she left winterfell and became "that guy" for no real reason. She has done nothing to worthy of all the credit she was given. Even her breakout scene was retarded. Countless Stark men died because didn't tell Jon about the troops from the vale and her being in the north in the first place made no sense.

Because she is a backstabbing conniving cunt

She didn't backstab anyone.

She told tyrion Jon was a targeryan

true, she made others do it
she's too stupid to understand how a knife works lmao

Yea Forums aren't men.

Posting this thread has just spawned a bunch of Sansa-hating faggots, you retarded tumblr cuck.

Attached: Sansa_season_1.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

because she is a strong and independent woman

I like the concept of her story. I liked her arc in the books. I despise how they cut corners in the show. She was supposed to learn from LF and beat him in his own game after all she's been through, yet her learning arc was almost as abysmal as Arya's assassin training. She basically turned into strong genius ruler overnight when it was supposed to be a long ass trek from being treated like shit to toughening up and learning how to hit back.

Attached: 5432324.jpg (844x844, 117K)

I, for one, welcome the North's new redheaded goth queen.

I wouldn't even rape her

bc she's pale yet has disgusting black moles instead of cute freckles. she also speaks through her nose.