Is it wrong I found her kinda attractive in John Wick?

Is it wrong I found her kinda attractive in John Wick?

Attached: asia-kate-dillon-leadx750x422.jpg (750x422, 43K)

have sex

not at all. feel the same way. not the cookie cutter type hot

>is it worng to find sth attractive
Nigga, we post-obama, everything is right and good

It's okay opie, I feel your pain and am familiar with your struggle. Boyish buzzcutted lesbian-looking girls are a weakness of my own, I'm ashamed to admit. What is it about them that's so hot? Is it their bitchy demeanor, their inaccessibility? Whatever it is, it's a curse I love and despise.

Attached: 1519155953169.jpg (768x1024, 147K)

Attached: morena-baccarin3a.jpg (401x450, 32K)

>You want a normal girl
>But chu need de bad p00si

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

she's got juicy ass

You'd fuck lukewarm lasagna given the opportunity, is this supposed to be a surprise

short haired girls makes my pee pee feels weird
especially if they have bangs

Attached: 1w1ea.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

My fantasy is to fug a butch lezbean and make her admit she's not really gay.

Attached: megan-rapinoe-in-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2019-issue-31.jpg (1200x1800, 435K)

Attached: 1558361017578.jpg (227x300, 9K)

finding women attractive at all is wrong
it's 2019 if you're not fucking hot twinks and femboys you're a homo

that's a really hot fetish user

it's the eyes

disgusting
movie sucked btw.

Only if you're a straight white male.

Why would you not find her attractive?

granny fucker

>her

disgusting
cute

Had a weird feeling that this part was written with Carrie-Anne Moss in mind for more Matrix memes

It is wrong because you should have been turned off by her stupid-sounding voice and bad acting, and the fact that they didn’t fucking kill her off like they should have. She’s not interesting enough to wait for another full movie to see her die. They better fucking behead her or draw and quarter her or something because she really fucking sucked to watch.

>her
Also should have been Carrie-Anne Moss

interesting theory user

Holy shit this movie sucked balls hard

>her
Asia Kate Dillion asks that you refer to Asia as they/them.

>Is it wrong that I find a woman attractive

The absolute state of whitebois

Not really, but making a thread about it is.

Her voice was perfect. She's basically an auditor who's there to fire people and shit. When she finally opened her mouth and sounded like Kelly from HR it was great.

i think it's this, honestly.

We are cursed to live in an age where the majority of modern women are all characters of the same "ideal" archetype. Ridiculous contour makeup with that weird ass thin long nose everyone seems to imitate, those huge, sharp as a knife, filled in eyebrows, and a duck face pout in every instagram photo.

It leaves men craving variety, ANYTHING unique, just too make a woman stand out from the flock.

agreed, variety fuckers