Based cousin fuckers

Based cousin fuckers

Attached: IMG_20190521_080511.jpg (750x417, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/uhud.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Lv3egcMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did aliens threaten to blow up the world unless alabama acts as retarded as possible?

based. fuck fag enablers

>gay rats
Based and accurate

>gay rat wedding

Attached: 1414.png (541x498, 463K)

>PBS gay rat wedding
wew

I knew Arthur was gay since the the episode where they crucified Arthur for smacking his cunt of a sister.

>All people from the south engage in incest
This accusation comes from people who believe a man can become a women by taking female hormones and getting horrific surgery

Why didn't Arthur shoot the place up?

What about the episodes that will show Ratburn’s husband?

>gay rat wedding
what a time to be alive

I thought it was just a black meme, like muh spicy food and cops shooting blacks.

based, childhood brainwashing on degenerate activities.

a rat and an aardvark can not get married it just isn't right.

>gay rat wedding

Attached: cao cao.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

>muh southerners are inbreds!
And this comes from a group that thinks children can be transgender and that it’s ok for a 9 year old drag queen to dance in a gay bar for tips

>Gay portrayed as literal vermin

They also have a fetish for killing babies.

>supposedly right wing
>outlaw abort before they abolish public television
?

You mean accurately.

>blacks portrayed as apes

Hmmm....

Attached: arthur_writers.png (1850x345, 45K)

Free speech is dead

This is actual censorship but i bet /tvpol/ likes it now that it is based and redpilled

SO BRAVE
SO POWERFUL
I'M SH-OOK

Noo mah sacred marriage

Seethe harder roastie.

Censoring gay shit in a show meant for children is 100% okay

If something like this happened to the right you'd all be crying about censorship.

There are exceptions to everything. I wouldn't want them to broadast taliban murder videos or tranny surgery videos either. These things are too gross.

umm free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences sweaty. not everyone should have to be subjected to your gay rat wedding.

it's based when homosexual propaganda targeted at children is kept off the air, yes

>And then one day people voted for Hitler for absolutely no reason at all.

>Gay rat wedding

Attached: 9C26BD46-F211-47F0-8BDA-7284A91A6269.gif (511x512, 105K)

Gay marriage is still legal no matter how hard you seethe.

no, because "the right" doesn't have "something like this" to be censored

Just remember folks, the next time you get a Democrat president shit like this will be shown in schools and viewership will be mandatory.

Imagine hating someone for the way they were born

Cringe

t. gay rat jewish writer

The south is based only faggots disagree

there is no gay gene

Not for long.

Imagine believing people are born gay

>portraying gays as rats which are diseased vermin

We don't make propaganda targeted at children

>babies are born wanting to suck cock
don't go near any babies

Yiff in hell.

I don't have to imagine I live around black people

itt: gay rednecks in denial

is Alabama the new utopia of America?

>but but but you’re gay!

Des00 I don't hate fags or trannies or commies, I just want them to live their own lives without forcing their shit on me

Damn I’m moving to Alabama

why are you using gay like an insult? you some kinda bigot boy?

>Mr Ratburn
>Is a rat that burns in hell for the sin of being a sodomite

>t.

Attached: 1540095027089.png (974x1200, 615K)

They’re liberals so that will never happen. Given the opportunity they would force their beliefs on you under penalty of death.

i wish we could tell which babies would be gay it would be easier to dump them in the trash

>This is actual censorship but i bet /tvpol/ likes it now that it is based and redpilled
Alabama Public Television is a corporation.

Alabamian here. Believe it or not my 4 year old doesn’t need to be exposed to homosexuality until i feel they are of an age where I explain it to them. As it stands, I’ll keep my boy sheltered from anything the left uses to try and steal his innocence

>greenberg
OF

mr ratburn probably sucks a mean dick

you mean abort them?

I'm just stating facts

wow you fucking bigot just let a bunch of gay pedophile's run a train on your boy.

>projecting your faggotry this hard

Do you think your kid would start fantasizing about sucking dick and eating ass if he watched the episode?

>having minimum standards is censorship
>if you refuse to show gore to children then you're censoring

Um, sweetie, they're a private company and they're allowed to decide what they want to broadcast :)

Are hicks, dare I say, /ourguys/?

Gon' git so boy. On second thought, Come on over hur... you got a pretty mouth...

it doesn't need to be normalized to children is the point. you just wanted an excuse to picture that.

argumentum ad absurdum

This. Serial killers, pedos, and rapists rise up!

yeah nothing wrong with aborting degenerates and the Ill

EVERY FUCKING TIME

gay rat kek

If you don't like it build your own broadcasting company and play it yourself

not really, because im sure Alabama would be ok with broadcasting a gay rat wedding on an adult station, not one for kids.

Or normalizes homosexuality which is a destructive and negative lifestyle and the facts prove it. The STDs, the partner abuse rates, the high levels of drug and alcohol abuse, the perverse sexual deviancy, etc

People are right to protect their children from this

>born gay
only you

Thank God for censorship! /s

>gay rat wedding

Attached: 1548159640324.jpg (356x600, 100K)

unironically this

Attached: 1557864575617.jpg (420x315, 54K)

no one is born gay

having standards regarding children's television is an appropriate and necessary form of censorship. stay mad

Op destroyed

>pretending to care about free speech just so you can expose children to your disgusting lifestyle
how's the weather in tel'aviv?

Just a coincidence right?

OY VEY

Alabama is based as fuck

Attached: bama.jpg (810x622, 72K)

>tfw you want to tell fags to eat shit but realize they like it.

>dabs on fags and roasties
>no fedoras
>thriving tech sector
>affordable rent and homes

Strongly considering moving to Alabama when I finish my CS degree.

>greenberg

Attached: int who is behind this.png (476x581, 58K)

He doesn’t need to be exposed to that until I feel it is appropriate. Make whatever attacks you wanna make, but it’s my decision as a parent.

They weren't fucking. Do you really think it's mentally scarring for kids to KNOW bout gay people? You do know that gay people exist in real life right? Like, kids know about gay people, you aren't going to be sheltering them to think everyone is straight. They have the internet.

isn't the infrastructure in the south still fucked from the civil war? not an american just something I overheard in a bar once.

We can compare the growth of furries between places it aired and alabama. Thanks alabama.

Attached: gayratwedding.jpg (1200x1022, 322K)

I don't see you protesting the FCC.

Pro tip: there are lots of niggers who and they are the ones who bring the numbers down

the vast minority of the population are fags and most kids are only aware of "gay" as a pejorative for things they don't like. based on media representation you'd assume it's like 25% of the population though.

The pulsion of sodomy is totally natural but the whole "gay identity" is 100% a result of american culture

>Among the 50 states and the District of Columbia, Alabama ranks:
>7th in its percentage of African Americans
makes you think

Attached: 640px-Alabama_ancestry_map.png (640x361, 61K)

based niggers

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: ac9.jpg (439x290, 23K)

Nobody gives a shit that fags exist. People don’t like when they try to expose children to it. Literally making a cartoon episode for 3-8 year olds about gay marriage is deliberately designed to expose children to homosexuality when it’s sonething children shouldn’t ever even have to think about.

Seem solide on fiscal stability

it's not even funny anymore

Attached: oyveyradar.png (406x406, 89K)

fuck me in the ass daddy

from a war 160 years ago? we had a reconstruction period after the war.

Based. Can't waot for Alabam to become nigger srate.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Attached: 4250DB74EB45403AB5ED1C84822AC659.jpg (400x376, 25K)

Roads are good.
Power grid is fine.
No shortage of water.
Large cities have public transportation.

The south is fine. The hatred is unwarranted. People who want it changed so badly are those who wish to see what happened in Colorado repeated everywhere when Californians invaded.

>most kids are only aware of "gay" as a pejorative for things they don't like

Dumbass. Kids watch tons of shows meant for young teens, and they have gay representation. They just watch youtube videos which shows everything. There are gay characters in their battle royale games.

>based on media representation you'd assume it's like 25% of the population though.

Confirmation bias. Hundreds of characters in arthur and now only 2 are confirmed gay. Maybe if you mentioned the overrepresentation of mixed raced couples or something, but there are probably more gay people out there than you think, but they DON'T shove it down your throat so you don't know about them.

I see nothing wrong here. Why are we letting cartoons brainwash kids into thinking that being gay is normal?

Education just means marxist commie kike indoctrination in the West anyway.

Shut up unclefucker. Stay poor.

wibble dibble private platform corps can do what they want, yadda yadda...do you see how faggy this sounds? and yet your impertinent ass acts like the side who does this every day is completely justified when they do it to the people doing it to you today.

>but blacks are still retarded due to slavery

yo what if it showed a straight marriage scene, wouldn't that expose kids to heterosexuality? Checkmate bigot!

go away r*dditor

What site is that?

U mad?

Attached: 1555026783573.jpg (802x768, 163K)

Based HIV infected pedophiles.

>kids are gonna find out about it anyway so you should let them know as soon as they are able to grasp simple concepts
You’re a faggot in both senses of the word

>your tax dollars subsidizing faggot marriage in a children's cartoon on a network that requires local university/radio broadcasting entities to air
>refuse to air episode
>faggots in faggot states demand you air show from 1500+ miles away
>ban abortion too because fuck faggots and faggot enablers
unironically based, Alabama #1

balkanization fucking when?

>no argument

Have sex

It's literally the same argument you libtards use for why it's okay for monopolistic social media and payment processor companies to ban anything they don't like.

Alabama is based as fuck. Almost sent a pedo to the senate

Attached: gettyimages-874296640.jpg (3000x2000, 598K)

slow your roll and reread the post im shitting on the regressive

MERELY

Attached: 1522179263440.jpg (600x368, 22K)

Dilate.

not just slavery but segregation and jim crow laws that didn't end until the 60's

I hope all these refugees we're taking in will unite with us in eliminating this menace.

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 65K)

>look dad the rat is marrying a girl rat just like you and mommy!
>dad why is the boy rat marrying that other boy rat
Do you see the difference

This but unironically. That's probably a shill chart by (((The Economist))) or some other NWO organization.

Yeah, black people hate gays

Because they're genetic offspring of the Africans stupid enough to get enslaved by their countrymen and sold off to whitey.

black living standards and other socioeconomic metrics have fallen since desegregation. segregation was unironically a good thing

yes, the boy is now aware that love among men is no different and that broadens his horizons
it's important to teach them these things while they're young and their minds have yet to be molded by bigoted patriarchal viewpoints.

If you didn't give a shit that fags exist you wouldn't be mad at a show for acknowledging that fags exist in a way that doesn't show anything inappropriate or sexual. Why is it it always right wingers whoare so obsessed with gay sex whenever people talk about gay people or even just show gay people doing absolutely nothing sexual? Its almost always like this:

>TV show shows two men holding hands
>"EW GROSS I DONT WANT TO THINK OF A MAN LICKING AN ASSHOLE AND SHOVING HIS DICK UP ANOTHER MANS ASS"

The only ones thinking about that shit are you people.

No dude I went to Alabama public schools. The reason the numbers are so bad is because niggers literally can’t read. So they continue to dumb down the system so they can pass them and get funding. All the decent white kids are in honors classes away from the criminal nigs.

Cope

Gays make straight men so mad kek

Funny how that’s exactly where your mind went when I made a very easy to understand argument for you. When my son is old enough I’ll explain to him that homosexuality exists. But for now, I’m gonna let him be a 4 year old.

Sure.

there is nothing bad about a man marrying another man they love you dumbfuck

>segregation was unironically a good thing
whatever they had in Europe back then was a good thing, not segregation. kek, Euro blacks were well behaved and far above US blacks.

>implying southern incest hasn't been a joke since the fucking 70's

seethe and go back to class, dumb zoomer

Yes, but it was as BASED as possible.

People don't like it because if they give an inch leftists will take a mile. Look at the 1950s to now, by allow liberals to become more influential America has doomed it's society to degeneracy. They have every right to not allow their children to be exposed to shit thats meant to destroy people and the family unit.

Eh, why not? Kids get raised with gay kids, or have gay family members, or gay teachers.. They grow up to be fine. You are just saving them some confusion a little down the line.

No I'm not into bringing kids to raunchy gay pride parades or 5 year old drag queens, but just ACKNOWLEDGING the existence of gay people is fucking nothing. Parents should honestly have that chat with their kids before the kid gets blindsided by that in real life.

they did a study where fag shit elicited the same type of revulsion in straight men that spiders, creepy crawlies and other things did
straight men are literally hardwired by DNA to get repulsed by it
it's genetics bro just like it is with gays.

A real cohwinkidink there

>"Well son, most boys like girls, and most girls like boys. But there are some boys that like boys and girls that like girls."
>"Oh, okay!"

That's literally all there is to it.

South Carolina was the blackest state in the union prior to the Civil War, which they started because they thought the black-free Northern states liked black people too much because they wouldn't let South Carolina import even more of them.

Southerners have always been retarded.

>They grow up to be fine.

Attached: fag_facts2.png (963x908, 70K)

>They grow up to be fine.
Absolutely no faggot can be a substitute for a female mother. It's so critical, fags who get surrogate kids should be gassed. Just stick to adoption since those kids have it bad anyway.

Does America know that the rest of the world thinks of you guys as literally retards? It's common belief here in finland that Americans believe the world is flat and evolution isn't real.

Enjoy your fag filled psychotic lifestyle, you lunatic cunt. Get raped and pregnant

>fag rats

Keep being so open minded, soon you cunts will become Sweden 2.0

Yes we do

evolution isn't real you Mongolian bastard

The only reason people don't like the idea of exposing children to the fact that gays exist is because they believe that homosexuality is somehow contagious and that if kids are exposed to this knowledge it will somehow turn them gay.

>Why is it it always right wingers whoare so obsessed with gay sex whenever people talk about gay people or even just show gay people doing absolutely nothing sexual?

Because they *literally* define their identities based on who they fuck. Their core identity is seen as sexual. Either you are a brainlet (likely) or are being disingenuous.
Most of us don't have a problem with homos existing, but I don't want them near my children or teaching them about their deviant ways. I don't mind scorpions and vipers existing either, but I don't welcome them into my house.

Transgender women aren't men. Their brains are close to those of women.

based replies

QUICK, EVERYBODY VOTE FOR TRUMP

Attached: KushnerImmigration.png (731x803, 477K)

it's pretty obvious that you just want to force your 'homosexuality is perverse' ideals on your child before they have a chance to simply recognise people just marrying each other because they like each other.

you call your friends in to show those >bigoted /tvpol/cels that There's Nothing Wrong With Being Gay?

Attached: 1538423594940.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>"Well son, most boys like girls, and most girls like boys. But there are some boys that were raped in the ass as a child and are now mentally ill degenerates"

>government broadcast
Based retard

Reminder this is the kind of stupid shit leftists talk about when they claim the right is contradictory. Weird misinformed bullshit is their entire ideology

Then why were the blacks smarter during the 60's, genius? Why are they more retarded with less oppression?

That's your fucking problem not the fags' problem. If people existing literally makes you sick get a fucking therapist.

Attached: 1534715168203.jpg (500x562, 229K)

# # # # # # # # # # # # # #

It's a meme here in Taiwan that Americans don't know algebra

>mentally scarring for kids to KNOW bout gay people

yes. Remember how all the kids would go "ewwwww" when they found out how sex works. How gross penis in vagina is? At least that makes a child. Now imagine the "ewww" when they learn about penis in asshole, and how it does nothing, but gape asshole

>unsourced image with no indication of how it measured it

>>>/gaschamber/

Attached: you dropped this you kike.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

kill yourself homo

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>except when it's about Israel
>except when it's about China
>except when it's about Russia

>Canada
Yeah like they don't have an immigration problem
How about non-whites all fuck off

Why should I? I'm perfectly comfortable with who I am. Proud, even.

>t.

Attached: 1492960925047.jpg (623x829, 99K)

To be fair they didnt think the north would give their farm equipment rights

Should they have stopped importing horses as well?

You don't have to teach your kids about gay sex. Love stories get told to kids when they're fucking old enough to watch movies, you don't have to tell them about penis in vagina do you?

This isn't a gay problem. Anilingus is risky no matter who does it.

You're comparing human beings to vipers and scorpions so clearly you have a problem. Quit with this bullshit that you don't give a shit about their existence because clearly you do.

>other countries being retarded

Limiting abortions will flood that state with undesirables even faster.
So, while the whole Arthur thing is cool, they're going to have much worse problems down the road.

No bro, you'll forever be in the minority and when chinks, muslims and indians keep getting bigger they'll fuck your shit up.

nugga they're kids, they will say ewww to anything that goes into detail about sexual intimacy. a kids cartoon show will not even discuss anything like that.

stop being scared faggot

Its an unfortunate reality for you, but you need to accept that straight white guys keep this fucking place running

One day you may have your wish that this place be overrun with gays and brown people, just expect the number of pilots and radio tower climbers to go way down amongst other jobs that fags and brown people are either too stupid or lazy to do

If you had a gay son, and there was a painless, side-effect free medical procedure that turned him straight, would you do it?

>violent crime in ghettos lower pre 60s
>employment rates of blacks, especially young blacks higher pre 60s
>black grades higher pre 60s
>rates of fatherless households 1/3 of what they are now pre 60s
>rates of STDs lower pre 60s

thanks affirmative action

Where's the evidence?

(Citation needed)

IQ by state. Guess which one has more gays?

Attached: chrome_2019-05-21_05-49-30.png (194x110, 6K)

Arthur was objectively correct during that entire episode, even at the end when he says he's sorry, DW just offers some bullshit "Yeah sorry but your plane was shit anyway".

fucking gay rats

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

VVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1520398943607.jpg (239x182, 17K)

No it won't. The degenerates who would have had abortions will just leave. Or they'll try illegally and either die or get jailed.

>gays
>human
pick one faggot

I would do anything, give anything to not have my son turn into this.
This is a biological, mental, physical, spiritual failure state.

Attached: 1556987191944.jpg (184x184, 7K)

What makes a woman?

anilingus wasn't common among heterosexuals until recently

Problem is, this makes it seem normal and okay in the kid's mind. It's planting seeds of degeneracy.
I wouldn't mind reading my kids parts of Paul's writings and let them ask naturally "what's a sodomite, dad?" And then be able to teach them what God says about it. That's a much better idea, thanks user.

That's not true lol.

For real, do you fags have any actual political positions/ideas or is it litterally "see what SJWs want and do the opposite lol"

Attached: 4726ed22fa686aeb06c9573a9296b23af831e5f5.jpg (380x250, 13K)

Must you ask such an obvious question? For what it's worth I'm gonna make sure my wife gets pregnant in a proper manner, spends her time eating and drinking the right stuff, get her vitamins in
and I'm gonna subtly influence my kid to be masculine/feminine in the right way since lefties can make a kid gay by forcing him to wear dresses and makeup, I'm sure the reverse holds true
therefore I literally won't have a fag or a dyke kid.

straight men call gays pedophiles yet make loli and cunny threads every fucking day

It’s so fucked that Hollywood has started filming their movies in the burned shithole that is Georgia instead of their socialist paradise in California.

Some say it’s for tax purposes but we really know it’s because actors and movie makers are massive Dixiefags.

Attached: 6FC85BC9-6564-49B7-807F-FDE8B3CF63CF.jpg (625x352, 94K)

your insecurity is showing brainlet, go back to your containment board

That list is wrong, actual iq of states has the southern states lower than the liberal coasts

Attached: liberalhellholes.jpg (738x368, 32K)

>his post reflecting the normalization of marrying people simply because you like them too
Lmao

>and when a man and a woman love each other very much, they sleep together and it makes a baby, that's how you were born
>and when a man and a man love each other alot they get shit all over their cocks and fart out cum
>and when a woman and a woman love each other alot, well they end up hating each other

>will just leave.
No they won't.

sneedville.jpg

What I believe doesn't matter, I am one of many, many more. I just wanna live my own life without seeing fag shit around me like it's something holy and totally brave and absolutely amazing. The gay actor Andrew Scott put it really well - "mercifully, these days people don't see being gay as a character flaw. But nor is it a virtue, like kindness. Or a talent, like playing the banjo. It's just a fact. Of course, it's part of my make-up, but I don't want to trade on it"

It lagged way behind the rest of the country for several decades after the war. By the 1930s-40s they had decent roads, electricity, no more pellagra, and other improvements though.

Shut up old man

How the fuck are you going to preach a out degeneracy but browse this board? Fucking nonsense, like a priest having the balls to preach about being wholesome and well rounded in the eyes of the lord yet rape little boys

>do you fags have any actual political positions/ideas
yeah: fuck niggers. fuck kikes. fuck fags

Attached: 1505236324523.jpg (249x249, 8K)

God isn't real :^)

Also clearly you don't mind indoctrinating children in a cult invented by Iron Age goatfuckers so why is "indoctrination" only okay when you do it?

christfags are the same as muzzies but ay your child will learn when they're older I suppose.

Maybe they might even get bummed if you send them off to a boys school

Ask your gay friends if they were molested as children.

the fact that faggots are upset and advocating for unrestricted gay themes in media should tell you all you need to know

>b-b-b-but you're the p-problem, not us!
>w-why won't you let me show your children gay cartoon characters, t-there's no harm there!
>THIS IS VERY PROBLEMATIC, UNBAN ME RIGHT NOW

That isnt true, everything that is normal is right wing now. You really find it implausible that the left could censor things like straight marriage? I dont lol

What other thing did Alabama do that makes you say that? Or do you mean just this instance?

I don't live in Alabama, I don't know anything about it. But I'm assuming it's a heavily conservative state. So it would make sense that they would choose not to show something there that would potentially outrage the public.

I know you're obviously really into faggotry and the like, however, you need to understand that not everyone wants it shoved down their throats all the time. And they especially don't want their kids to see it.

Its easy to say you dont care and cant understand this thing being integral to someones identity when you dont experience it at all

Most of the issues affecting black Americans are the result of more recent events like redlining and drug trafficking.

As a Christian, this disgusts me. They're trying to normalise to children a sinful lifestyle that will eventually land the practitioners in hell. Only a man and a woman can be joined under God via marriage, all else is an abomination of the highest order.

It's called an analogy, user. Never did I say that homosexuals aren't human. If I said that "that guy runs like a cheetah!" Or "she smells like a babboon" you know what I'm saying. I view people who would poison my children's mind with caution, even though they might be otherwise "nice people"

I would do if even if it were painful and riddled with side effects that dont defeat the purpose

The alternative is worse

Roe v Wade getting overturned soon

>also christains

Mmmm little boy ass!

I literally got diddled by my uncle and kissed by him, he would strip me naked all the time
I used to think about women and try to jerk off to em at 7, this fag uncle stuff happened when I was 11 so now I think about exhibitionism and getting fucked violently. Even though I don't wanna act on it and I still love women
Thanks fags, I want all of you to burn.

yes that's why it's called mental illness
mental = brain

Link or shut up.

this but unironically

They've done studies on it.

Believe it or not there are quite a few fags out there that do like the second amendment. Armed gays don't get bashed.

Yea you absolute dumbass, if it's normal and part of life, why gays go out of their way to not inconvenience your retarded ass???

Seeing a gay couple on a tv show has no impact on your life

Only because most abortions are non-white now

Seething homosexual

Fucking hell go back to fucking reddit

The chinese were HEAVILY discriminated against, could really share white spaces, and had their buisnesses burned down and were lynched all the same

Today on an average individual basis, chinese americans out earn whites

Thanks for the study link.

I'd leave the choice to him.

you do at some point

>watches gay cartoon
>well that's nice
>couple years later takes sex ed
>wait a second....what did mr ratburn do?

who, your jewish "scientist" friends backed by the medicine industry?

The evidence suggests "natural" gays are a result of a hormonal imbalance in the womb

The "influenced" kids usually become normal relatively speaking by adulthood. That is unless theyre injected with hormones and get their dick cut off. Before adulthood they are mimicking and get everything from their parents society and instinct

Sorry that happened to you dude but your anger is severely misplaced. Your uncle's actions reflect on him and him alone, he is personally responsible for what he did.

For the record I'm a fag and nobody ever raped me or molested me. And if you actually bothered to talk to most fags they'll tell you the same.

It's not that common among either gay or straight couples even today.

>Religion founded by a Jewish hippie who may have fucked a prostitute is the same as one founded by a bandit who became a warlord and fucked a nine year old.
>Said hippie told his follows not to fight.
>Said warlord told his followers to lie until they have the numbers to overpower their neighbors.

Attached: C4C84B31-979E-42DA-9940-82AB15DCF354.jpg (242x242, 7K)

>pure coincidence

>when science agrees with my politics its based when it disagrees its kike hocus pocus

Lol

So were jewish people
Did you know they weren't allowed in golf courses?

>How the fuck are you going to preach a out degeneracy but browse this board?
How does browsing an imageboard mean you magically can't point out stupid shit?

Don't have kids.

>the virgin Jesus vs. the Chad Muhammad

arthur_(series) hand_on_hip suggestive_food lagomorph

>gay rat wedding.

Attached: 1490658274095.png (327x316, 165K)

You have the luxeries yo mu have due to white men, enjoy :)

>Gay Rat Wedding
>tfw 1980s televangelists were right

Attached: 1555277818806.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>leftists entire ideology is rejection of the norm
>the right is wanting rules, thus enforcing a set of norms

>why do you just want the opposite of sjws
DURR I DUNNO

>>Religion founded by a Jewish hippie who may have fucked a prostitute
Stop reading Talmudic propaganda. This is the reason we have gay rats in the first place.

>Jesus said not to fight
*handrubbing intensifies*

It's so weird to see people claim this while also realizing that most trannies are men, most trannies have other mental illnesses, trannies are far more likely to commit suicide (also men), and are more likely to attempt to make themselves into an ideal version of a woman a man wants rather than just a woman. You're gonna need some really fucking hard studies.

>not showing scat porn on a TV channels children program is censorship

Attached: 12331530555731.png (243x227, 75K)

Gender dysphoria is a disorder. I'm not denying that.

this but unironically

>when science agrees with my politics its on the right side of histroy when it disagrees its nazi incel hocus pocus

>wait a second....what did mr ratburn do?

Oh wow, he had sex. The same could be said if it was a straight couple.

It's not even a bad thought to have you brainlet, are you just scared cause you figure if your children are gay, they won't attempt to repress it for years to make you happy?

Have sex

t. discord tranny

Muhommed ran and hid.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/uhud.aspx

You worship a dead jew lol

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Lv3egcMc

Attached: 1551547872071.jpg (800x798, 121K)

They should just stop committing crimes. Honestly the best way to help them is to genocide gangs using the military.

Row v wade isnt good law anymore

The bar for abortion has effectively already been pushed back to viability if legislatures so desire

Ending the Hays code was a mistake

How do gays become gay by birth???

you worship living jews lol

God will forgive you. It's never too late. Life is so much better when lived in His light.

Then why do they admit that their brain chemistry changes after taking hormones?

remember when "tolerance" meant letting things be and not celebrating it 24/7?

when did the definition change to "give me over-representation and excessive influence in society despite making up less than a single-digit proportion of society, or I'll subvert your community, family, and personal lives until you die"?

No I just look at sources like a normal person instead of seeing stein or goldman and writing it off

You do realize many jewish proffesors have written about race and iq and have supported the bell curve finding right?

>Muhammad lived to fight another day
>the alleged son of god let himself get caught and died
>he didn't even fight

chemicals in the water

Working overtime today, huh Rabbi?

Attached: pagan_shills.png (637x332, 57K)

When did Yea Forums become a board full of bible thumping boomers?

Attached: senior-adults-people-friends-friendships-lifelong-bible-study-and-ADM82B.jpg (1300x959, 196K)

Why isn't there a vaccine to cure gays?

Sounds more reasonable to me

Same way that downies are born to normal parents. Something goes terribly wrong.

Hormonal imbalance in the womb wrecking the babys brain

Let's see those stats without the blacks

>Muhammad lived to fight another day
>doesn't fight on any subsequent days

>15 posts in 90 seconds at 10am on a workday in an arthur the aardvark /pol/ thread
really makes you ruminate

They're both Abrahamic religions you retard and their organised sects brainwash members back to the dark ages

Kill yourself faggot pedophile

Does god also forgive the priests that rape little boy ass?

>you need to thump a bible to hate homosexuality
Yea Forums being full of retards like you is pretty normal, i dont see a change

>Friendly, smiling well-dressed white people with a life of experiences
>this is something to be scorned

Dilate.

get to work then you faggot

I did too, it's not even a racial thing. Almost fucking everyone in Alabama is dumb as bricks.

>Modern science only starts in the Christian West.

Wouldn't that make fins the retards for believing it?

Dude.

It's a goddamn cartoon showing two men holding hands. You're going on this tangent about being threatened with murder over a fucking cartoon. Get over yourself.

If they go through sincere, extensive repentance, including reparations to the best of their ability, yes.

Incest isnt even the most prominent in alabama, i think its higher here in oregon

I never said it didn't.

>says the narcissistic homosexual faggot

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society"

why do you Bible thumpers dislike gays so much? Are you afraid that we'll end up like Sodom and Gomorrah?

If you are don't worry. I'm sure God will send his angels to save his heavenly flock again

it's a developmental error when they are in utero

reminder ALL gays, gender dysphoriacs, ""intersex"", etc. are genetic defects that were severely damaged at some point between their conception or psychologically malleable periods of development; unnatural replicas of a normal genetic human, and as such they should never be catered to, only studied so that future children do not suffer the same tragic fates

I bet it does, Rabbi.

based. this poster has sex. incels ITT need to stop posting and go outside

Nah m8 I'm quite happy, things are going pretty well for me lately so I ain't in the mood to die just yet. Have fun being bitter and miserable, I hope you're able to overcome your traumas one day.

Catholics are hardly Christian

I don't give much of a shit either way but anything that makes leftists cry is awesome in my book. Sucks that Alabama has so many groids though. I'd move there if all blacks left the south for California or something.

So many hellbound homosexuals and deviants in this thread. Is one lifetime of sin worth an eternity of suffering? Ponder the answer when you're in the fire.

Except for you, right?

>(((Hirsch)))
>(((Greenberg)))

Every goddamn time.

>DUDE LMAO DON'T WORRY
>I WON'T ADDRESS ANYTHING IN YOUR POST ABOUT US BEING TYRANTS IN THE MINORITY BUT DUDE LMAO IT'S JUST A CARTOON DON'T WORRY
>LOL SLIPPERY SLOPE ISN'T REAL BRO SLATE.COM TOLD ME SO
>IT CAN'T BE COMPARED OR PART OF ANY LARGER SOCIETAL TREND MY GUY LMAO Y U SO MAD?
I wait for the Day of the Rope with bated breath

Attached: 1538525077728.jpg (501x504, 72K)

no one cares christfag. just keep hoping that your son won't be gay because you raised him right retard

>Gays portrayed as rats
Jesus Christ PBS.

Attached: 1557836419153.jpg (305x570, 25K)

Kill yourself before you destroy an innocent child's life

>AIDS-riddled faggot has no knowledge of the past and no care for the future of civilization

Go figure.

I'd rather be a narcissist than a self-loathing worm who blames their failures on blacks and gays instead of taking personal responsibility.

Since when do you faggots believe in personal responsibility instead of blaming everything on "old white men".

The most horrifying thing about the rot setting in and the degredation of society is that there is no god to save us

If that day comes it'll be the day I exercise my second amendment rights.

>t. faggot who takes black cock up the ass

you'll likely of AIDS first, queer. But on the off chance you come around pushing your agenda near me, you get relief sooner.

The black pill is juts a dark blue pill, my fedora friend.

Attached: shroud.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

I'm not gay let alone riddled with AIDs christ fag. Sorry to ruin your fantasy there bud but take your hands off your dick and start praying we regress back to times where you could just close your eyes and pretend the gay isn't there

Guessing shit just falls right out of your ass, right? Don't even have to push anymore, the muscles are so loose.

>implying you could aim a firearm with your limp faggoty wrists
Stick to aiming cumming dicks in your face.

Fuck off retard

Less than 2% of the population is gay, you discord tranny. Homosexuality is only prevalent because the (((media))) pushes it.

You must really be mad at your parents, like all atheists

guess your ass is so tight you just have to squeeze your buns and ya slimy shit goes right back in with orgasmic pleasure

make sure you talk to god afterwards and tell him how much of a sodomite you were to derive pleasure from it

Imagine being this retarded

>won't show gay rat wedding
>It's not a big deal, you're making it a bigger deal by banning it, people wouldn't even notice anyways
>trannies coming to schools to read to children
>What's wrong with what they're doing? They're reading, right? Those kids couldn't care less about what RuPaul chooses to dress like.
>teaches children about "intimate consent" at age 6
>It's not like they won't learn this later in life, what's the harm in getting it out of the way early? It's not inappropriate, this one cherry-picked study shows that 7 year-olds have the same mental maturity as the 36 year-old Consent Checker teaching the lesson
>open-marriage/"""polyamorous""" group in show
>Guys really it's their life and it just makes them happy, why do you have to be so difficult about these topics?
>animal fuckers/kiddy didlers/gleeful abortion celebrations openly talked about
>GOD WHY ARE YOU BIGOTS STILL SO HATEFUL? THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A SLAANESHI CULTIST OKAY? [CURRENT YEAR]!

Attached: 1510714884841.jpg (606x540, 34K)

The only people celebrating this are adult gays
Kids don't give a fuck about sexuality

I know you look at cocks all day, but there aren't that many of you fags.

I love how all the seething lefty replies are from the same person

wouldnt a rat blowjob result in injury?

And here you have it, the subversive homosexual that seeks to derail arguments, excuse his own degeneracy, and put on a fake personality of being tough and able to defend himself after realizing he has no argument for being the decay-enabling waste that he is. Pathetic.

What a weird presumption that is. No im not

Christfags are all retarded though

Good thread, thanks for the (You)s from both the fags and the fag-haters. Keep being easy to bait.

Attached: 634.jpg (500x354, 81K)

keep throwing shit retard and none of them will stick.

Does it blow your mind that someone who isn't gay or a tranny isn't a fag hater?

Just because they are lesser than the majority makes them non existent? Is this the reasoning Christ taught you?

>just admit the gays don't exist and they'll magically disappear

just accept that you can't force people to repress themselves anymore for no good reason. Most fags don't even base their lives around their sexual orientation or are overtly proud of it apart from sex deviants and folks just discovering heir sexuality.

They just want to be able to live in peace without being a social outcast for no valid reason

Oh, so you were just raped by your uncle?

>reddit spacing everywhere
>there's nothing wrong with gay people

Attached: 1528659556455.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

>They just want to be able to live in peace

Attached: tranny_tyranny.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

some people grow up

holy shit a yoloswag comic on Yea Forums?

Derailing would imply you had a valid argument in the first place.