So has this guy won the game of thrones?

So has this guy won the game of thrones?
>Lord Bronn the Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Master of Coin, and the founder of his house

Attached: lordbronn.jpg (1146x667, 407K)

>made a Knight
>then a Lord
>never took a surname

Attached: Donor portrait in the Naumburger Dom. Mid 13th c..jpg (1534x2048, 668K)

What an irresponsible move by Bran to make a literal bandit Master of Coin. I'm fine with him being a lord, but literally anyone else should be in charge of finances. I know it's all about the epic quips, but it really makes Bran look dumb.

definitely

>be master of coin
>spend it all renovating LF’s brothel
>now Bran the Broken’s master of coin is Bronn the Broke

Why the fuck would they make a guy who didn't know what a loan was in charge of the crown's finances?

You have 10 seconds to describe his sigil and house words.

Sigil: Flaming arrow
Words: Fook off

>bran in control of anything
things just happen. and he knew they would

>Make me a Lord or die trying.

>KL now being the whore capital of the 6 kingdoms
>becomes the wealthiest and most degenerate kingsom in planetos

ironically despite the fact that he bitches about muh coin all the time, he proved himself to be rather loyal to tyrion, otherwise he would have just killed him like cersei said. He had a soft spot for tyrion and jaime cause they saw some shit together.

Its not unusual even in real life for the criminal to become the good guy either, the US government does it all the fucking time when their shit gets hacked they just fucking hire the guy instead of throw him in prison

The whole thing is dumb

>give me highgarden or i'll kill u
>lol ok
>cya

Why the fuck is Tyrion obligated to follow this up by giving an iliterate cutthroat control of the reach? Could you picture this scenario playing out in S1? Ned and the small council are interupted by a crossbow-wielding maniac who demands lands and a title and Ned grants them because 'muh honour'? He was under duress for fucks sake!

His sigil is a flamming green chain on a black background. Don't know about words though.

but that's pretty much how early english and french history went

oh he already has one?

Bran is not controlling shit, Tyrion is the one in charge.
its Mad King and Bobby B's reign all over again, guys who doesn't do shit while their hand/council did everything.

Isn't he also Lord Stokeworth? That means he's also a Lord in the Crownlands too.

What makes Bran's "wheel" any different? His council is shit and his kingdom will crumble in less than a decade.

there is no wheel, dipshit. kings are now chosen not born. this is literally spoonfed to you in the last ep

>Don't know about words though.
Nullum remedium cuntum

>Clearly shown to at least have an understanding of the logistical and tactical elements of warfare
>At worst he may have to pick up the strategic side
>Obviously understands the economy of war after being a sellsword his entire life
>Becomes Master of Coin rather than Master of War

If the ultimate point of GoT is that hereditary rule needed to die then that's a pretty underwhelming way to end. Moderns pretty much all misunderstand the concept of hereditary rule, often willfully. The point is not that competence is hereditary and thus that heredity guarantees it. The point is that competence is politically subjective and hereditary succession isn’t (when managed correctly).

According to the Ice and Fire wiki, yes. In the shows it doesn't appear to be mentioned.

>he proved himself to be rather loyal to tyrion, otherwise he would have just killed him like cersei said. He had a soft spot for tyrion and jaime cause they saw some shit together.
wtf, no. he proved himself to be loyal to money. only reason he didn't kill them was because Tyrion had promised to double whatever price anyone put on his head.

Why the fuck would they give him anything? Last time he just threatened Tyrion to give him what he wanted after the war but with nothing to back it up. They could just have him killed.

dipshit, i didnt say it was good writing. but its the writing we got. thats what the wheel that was broken in the show

Only Arya can kill Bronn.

Tyrion kind of forgot about his threatening.

>Obviously understands the economy of war after being a sellsword his entire life
no

Half assed fanservice

It isn't any different. The first king who can spawn children will reintroduce hereditary succession.

Lannister always pays ther debts and shit.
Also turn your brain off and have sex, incel.

>just be a selfish asshole, look out for yourself, dont join any cause or risk your life for others and it will work out for you
based d&d

>>spend it all renovating LF’s brothel
>>now Bran the Broken’s master of coin is Bronn the Broke
Brothels actually make money. Shitloads of money.

>"I've never borrowed money before. I don't know the rules"
>Becomes master of coin

Either a genius move on account that he has perfect credit and only spends on what he has, or a literal retard that will drown the kingdom in interest. It's a bit of a coin toss

>but literally anyone else should be in charge of finances
He recognized that spending the money first on an investment into brothels would be better than just plain spending it on a fleet.

Because the brothels make money and can be used to blackmail people.

Isn't it of blackwater?

rebellion

He threatened them again offscreen.

>making a common criminal and a murderer for hire the paramount of the reach, the wealthiest of the six realms, as a favor for a buddy, who had been blackmailed by bronn with a crossbow in his face but has zero leverage now
Good start Bran. Not even Cersei was this corrupt, tyrannical and dumb. The Reach will revolt in a few weeks.

I would imagine he'd take the house name Blackwater or something. But that's just another detail they left out.

Like who is running Lannisport/Casterly rock now? Is Tyrion hand of the king and Lord Paramount of the Westerlands? Or were the Westerlands given to some other lord?

he has been winning since he bumped into tyrion

also probably the best character in the show

Holy Roman Empire, an elective monarchy, existed for some eight hundred years. During the last five hundred years of its existence, it was ruled exclusively by members of a single dynasty.

kekium, gallus Anonymus

They're friends!

Makes less sense for the show given they don't have the chain in the Blackwater battle.

do the Lannisport Lannisters exist in the show? I assume they control Casterly Rock unless D&D forgot about them

He didn't marry Lollys in the show. Jaime or Cersei broke the deal.

just turn your brain off lmao

Actually that's literally all he cares about aside from some loyalty through the entire series. He cares about coin, he recognizes it for it is, a tool to get things he wants. Now he is trying to build up his kingdom, which he has a huge stake in.

Bronn's a great choice for coin master. He can't be bought (has highgarden, what are you going to buy him with?) He won't get ripped off or do foolish things.

Dany said "from lannisport to qarth" so it must exist. Who runs them in the book anyway?

>making a literal cutthroat as nobleman
Wow, that's a great criticism of aristocracy, Bravo Dabid! Bravo George! You hippie anti establishment fuck!

He's a very minor character in the books that will probably get killed "off-screen" in the books.

>Who runs them in the book anyway?
a cadet branch of the Lannisters who are generations removed from Tywin and his kids

He's the de facto head of a Crownland house and is known to be amassing a rather considerable army in the area. He's got a role to play.

can you really complain when littlefinger master of backstabing was in the council?.

Are they of any importance?

He transcended space time and also became the lord of coin in John Wick

Yup. We only hear about him in a few paragraphs in the fourth book and not at all in the fifth book.

His story is kinda funny, but not "funny" like this show. Tyrion married him off to a woman who was raped a dozen times during blackwater to make him a minor lordling, because no one else would want her , so he names the bastard "Tyrion" as gratitude. Cersei if full on inept paranoid bitch and there's nothing she's afraid more off than Tyrion, so she convinced a loyalist to make Bronn disappear, but the idiot challenges him to a duel instead of poisoning him or something. When the loyalist wife comes complaining to Cersei she gives her to Quyburn for his experiments.

I think he will help depose of Cersei for Aegon or for the faith. But it's literally impossible for him to become master of coin / lord of the reach.

Sigil is a crossbow held by golden hand upwards
House words: "Surnames" always get their due.

not particularly. I can't even remember what their names are, or if they ever get named. They only really matter as a symbol of the strength of the Lannister family compared to all the other great houses, who either have no cadets, or cadets so far removed that they consider themselves different families (the Karstarks)

>Master of Coin
That idiot doesn't deserve that.

Based Bronn. The actor said we probably wont like Bronn after this season, but I dont see why. He played the game well and Im glad he got what he wanted.

brans more concerned about finding drogon than ruling the kingdom

>hey local lords of highgarden im some random asshole who was a mercenary peasant two weeks ago but now i own all your asses so get into line
eh worked with the lanisters backing, but now, nah, no way on earth highgarden's lords wouldn't replace him with one of their own

Why? He literally spent a lifetime ripping people off, black mailing and stealing. What more qualification do you want?

Or how about how Jamie then fucks off to KL and Bronn doesn't stop him on the way, or how Tyrion, the second in command after Daeny, does not get some of their top men to track down and arrest/kill Bronn, kek.

>Just appeared out of nowhere, reeed and Tyrion and Jaime and fucked off
It's probably because his sole purpose this season was to do nothing.

Sure, Lannisters always pay their debts. Threats and blackmail are something completely different. More like torture and kill their threats and blackmailers.

>I kill you I kill you give me Highgarden, I FUCKING KILL YOU
>Alright buddy take Master of coin with that, should I also suck on your cock to top it off?

A hook
''impregnate the bitch''

He's a grunt, you need a lot of math and education?!

This. Its like putting up a house for rent. You get money without needing to restock supplies

>wtf, no. he proved himself to be loyal to money. only reason he didn't kill them was because Tyrion had promised to double whatever price anyone put on his head.
There was a subtext to that scene. He came in essentially pleading Tyrion and Jaime for their lives.

Bronn is interesting because he's not a true sociopath - instead he's found an incredible middle ground where he gets to do things that are morally pleasing to him AND make him a shitload of money.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Its pretty obvious that the Reach will revolt. Why would thousand of years old houses with rich lands bend their knee to a bandit with no army?
I can see a revolt led by House Hightower allied with Dorne, which has the biggest army in Westeros.
Bran the Broken will literally be broken on a wheel.
Who will be King when this charade is over? Or will the Kingdoms just all break off and balkanize again?

Attached: westeros-the-reach-houses-named1.png (1536x1900, 467K)

can't bran see everything any human is doing? he would know about every revolt before it started

And how would he stop it? Dorne at this point could conquer most of Westeros except the Vale and maybe the North

Did you miss the part where bran engineered events to allow his ascendancy to the throne? “Hey Sam yo should tell Jon about his parents.” Or the fact he’s gonna look for and eventually take over drogon. He’s the 3ER a children of the forest sleeper and the realms of men are doomed

>Who will be King when this charade is over?
the last three eyed raven got over 1000 years old

>he’s gonna look for and eventually take over drogon
You can't take over intelligent beings, and Drogon has demonstrated a poet's grasp of political allegory and nuance

N he show his sigil is a bow with a flaming arrow. You can see it in the episode in season 5?, when he is walking with Lollys Stokeworth, Look at his clothes.

>master of coin
>cant into math
more like king bran the broke

Bran will be thrown to the sea and the Dornish will laugh as he tries to swim with his broken body

Absolutely. The Hightowers are probably the most senior house after theTyrells. Bronn and his little mercenary army would be destroyed immediately.

D&D simply don't have any knowledge of Westeros. Which may explain why everyone seems to teleport after season 5. They have no concept of its size or history. They are just interested in writing a multi million dollar daytime soap opera.

Cant be worse than Littlefinger.

This motherfucker, i swear. It's actually disgusting that he got Highgarden, considering how vile and vulgar that pig is and how beautiful Highgarden is. The Tyrells are probably screaming from their tombs.

>implying anyone can touch Bran
he will see what's going to happen and stop it before it will happen

His house name is Blackwater. That's how it works.

6,000 good Lannister men conquered the Reach in its entirety

Attached: 703_Lannisters_Approaching_Highgarden.png (1920x1079, 2.16M)

The reach is probably pretty fucked in terms of armies in the first place.
Bronn would automatically get the Tyrell stuff by getting highgarden, and some knights might resent it but the peasants wont care at all. The problem with a coalition trying to take his lordship is that only one can become lord in the end so rivalries are an issue.

I dont like Bronn getting Highgarden because he just threatened the Lannisters (who didnt have the power to give it to him in the first place) and fucked off. But would actually be able to keep it as long as he stays close to the new crown I think.

Also them not liking Bronn is a reason NOT to become independent because they dont want him for a King.

>Tyrion...whenever i wasnt replaying rape scenes in my mind, i found out the Dorne, the Reach, the Iron Islands, the Vale and the Riverlands are going to rebel. Assemble the army.

Sure thing, i'll get the 1000 men left in the crown lands

It's actually Cersei who arranges for Bronn to marry Lollys Stokeworth. Same as the show, Cercei anticipates that Tyrion will try to use Bronn as his champion in a trial by combat, so she essentially bribes Bronn into abandoning Tyrion before he even gets a chance to ask for Bronn's help. Bronn names the kid Tyrion because he still liked and respected Tyrion despite deserting him and because he has a dark sense of humor.

Or maybe book Bronn is far more calculating than anyone realizes and picked the name specifically to provoke Cersei so that she would plot against him, which would give him cause to remove the other Stokeworth's in "self defence." After all this is exactly what he ends up doing. Either way it's funny how Cersei completely fucks it up just like everything else. Bronn is a lordling of her own making and yet he is completely out of her control and becomes another obstacle for her thanks to her incompetence.

But politics no longer matters in the show. Cersei blew up the Sept and there were no consequences. LF was murdered in front of his bannerman with no evidence presented against him. Show is dumb.

how big is the Reach in real world terms, size of england, of france?

no cure for cunt?

>But cutthroat!!!

Fugg off, the Habsburgs forged documents left and right for a century to swindle themselves into emperor status. Read a book, nobels do not grow on trees or fall from the sky, they are the result of power plays by ruthless and cunning people.

>books have him knighting his sellsword bros and make Cersei seethe by existing alone WHILE amassing army just in case she wants to kill him
>show have him became Lord of the Reach
what a winner

By the end of the current book Bronn has formed a sizeable army of mercs and bandits. I think he's being setup to control the crownlands, and to turn the tide of any future battle in King's landing. In the show he doesn't do jack shit because Bronn and Cersei can't be in the same scenes together since in real life they're exes and hate each other guts apparently.

But aren't the Lords the ones who pick the King, and that's still passed from father to son?

STOP THINKING

Vatican and Malaysia are elective monarchies

Underrated

Exactly, so why would other ruthless power hungry cunning people in a much better position allow it?

cersei giving bronn's wife's sister to qyburn was creepy as fuck

Something like 4 Frances.

>6,000 good Lannister men conquered the Reach in its entirety
D&D are dumb as fuck and don't know shit about Westeros.

>While Petyr Baelish describes the military strength of the Reach to be fifty thousand swords,[7] the Tyrells can field at least some seventy thousand soldiers.

>bunch of literal who houses
lol who cares they've been dominated by a house with a flower for a sigil for hundreds of years

Which in D&D's world means you can walk across it in about two days.

All. Seeing. King. Bran.

They get along well enough to sit with each other during coronation, he's even on the small council, that puts the guy named shitwater above all the parfumed nobles that dream of rebellion.

Bobby's tax policy generated enough revenue to create an extensive railroad system connecting all the major points of Westeros.

Why the fuck did they actually give it to him?
He's incompetent as fuck when it comes to stately matters, and he's also greedy and untrustworthy as all fuck. He's another succession war waiting to happen.

>297 AC
Uhh, was there a Jesus Christ in Westeros?

>bran removes jewish usury from the realm

BASED
A
S
E
D

It's "After Conquest" i'm guessing

it stands for 'after conqest'

Well yeah. It's basically like having a sentient nuke flying around.
You do not know where he is and what he'll do when he shows up. It probably won't be anything good.

Smart

To be fair Martin made the world too damn big.
Things are organized in a scale that would fit Europe and the near east but Westeros alone is the size of south America.

titties and coins
"fuck off, i'm a lord"

Bronn climbed the ladder to the very top. The ladder of CHAOSH

Attached: 2EF49FEB-18E7-4F13-B100-E75FBB078FA5.jpg (661x373, 15K)

Von Schwarzwasser

Plus he knew it was absolutely not a given that Cersei would win.

Thieves are better at running finances than anyone else.

This is why Jews run Wall Street.

He can literally just make anyone retarded with his mind powers at any time

like trucker mudflaps
but more perverted

If Bran knows exactly what's going to happen at all times, he's just the same as Dany. He saw what Dnay would do and did nothing to warn anyone, because that's how he ends up being king.
And then they fucking elect him king?
Shit makes no sense. He burned KL just as much as le mad queen.

Dunno about the sigil, but the words are "Here comes the money"

>Bran loved climbing
>Fell
>Didn't give up, 3ER taught him to "fly"
>Flies to the top of power, bypassing the ladder
Is Bran's arc secret kino?

it was the only way

Bronn didn't swindle himself into jack shit though. He literally just held Tyrion at crossbow point and Tyrion just decided to honor the deal for no reason. This is the equivalent of me putting a glock in Trump's face and demanding Texas and actually getting it. Nobody is complaining when Littlefinger is swindling himself into a higher position because it makes sense.

They hire them to do a very fucking specific job in a very specific fucking field. They don't promote bankrobbers to the executive cabinet

kek

The only way to what?
And why does everyone just believe Brans random mumbo jumbo about being a genderfluid ravenkin?
Did he ever prove to anyone that he has any powers, other than the mouth-watering descriptions of Sansa's rape?

Duh, they also had some debts with him and on top of that their sister put him too into a situation where he couldn't really refuse; she's not the kind that will take a "no".

He exposed the truth about Littlefinger and then about Jon
He knows everything that's ever happened, if he chooses to look back and see it

Sigil: A flaming arrow
Words: To us what is due
Flaming arrow for the Blackwater obviously, and the words can triple as a callback to bronn always wanting has castle and gold etc, as a motivator for the members of the house to take what they deserve, and as a nice contrast to the informal Lannister words "A Lannister always pays his debts"

I remember when Littlefinger was the only character who could teleport. The good days.

>House Blackwater

Attached: Blackwater.png (894x894, 109K)

this hurts the vexilollogist in me

Based inbred jaw Chads

Then he stupidly attempt to shoot some crazy bitch's dog and the crazy bitch another dog bites off his dick and crazy bitch kneecapped him.

I can smell the embezzlement from here.

>house words

"'there's no cure for bein' a cunt"

What do you think ships do?

You don't have to be into heraldry or vexilollogy. it's simply painful to watch... but then again, I guess it would make sense a tasteless peasant cutthroat to get such a kitschy sigil.

Its predetermined meaning he cant change the future at all including when someone kills him.

flote

>Words: To us what is due
Very nice

Sigil is a pair of tits
House Words are You Need the Bad Busy

He is a medieval Vidocq. I like it.

Ships sink.
Brothels don't sink.

I‘m more surprised about the fact that brothels are state-run businesses in this universe.

Unironically kino

Well, not previously.
Littlefinger's brothels made him wealthy, but they were his. He just happened to be master of coin at the same time.
He also embezzled a shitload, probably moving the money through the brothels.

Yeah, but now it‘s somehow the state‘s job to rebuild damaged brothels. Apparently comrade Bran plans to seize the means of reproduction after watching the beautiful rape too many times.

>Blackwater
>Burning Ship
>There's no cure for being a cunt