Who the fuck is this guy?Why did he dictate terms?

Who the fuck is this guy?Why did he dictate terms?
Who the fuck even cares what this guy thinks.

Attached: greysmth.png (641x347, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX04wQ4PN0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

otherwise he would be dilating

SHUT OFF YOUR BAIN.
HAVE SEX.
INCEL.

Attached: 1557171464390.jpg (750x703, 95K)

He’s a strong POC, it would be racist if only the white men survived.

He didn't dictate any terms politically, he just held Jon hostage and Sansa would happily massacre every Unsullied if they touched him. The only reason his conditions worked is because Jon is a honourcuck enough to actually go to the Wall forever.

Why did they let him get so fat in the last season?

I never really understood why D&D gave so much screen time to useless characters like grey worm, me sandy and bronn.

Did you start watching in S08E06? It's pretty clear who he is and why he is having power and standing at the end.

I hate his "I'M ACTING" face worse than dany's or kit's

He was unironically the most powerful man in westeros and is the show was in any way realistic he would be king since he commands the most powerful arny in the world. The show and you apparently seems to think that being witty and smirking makes you a king

This but unironically

unironically diversity points after they were catching flak for having too many white people in a show based on 15th-century western europe. same reason why robb's waifu was changed from the books.

More like gay worm am i right? They should have sunk the unsullied ships as they were sailing away.

Attached: 811B4603-E158-4DAB-84B6-AB2C8266FB42.jpg (375x374, 17K)

he literally has no money nor any way to have any kind of money. He's worthless.

My thoughts exactly

>based on 15th-century western europe

They had zombies and dragons back then?

Literally the only person left in Dany's faction that had a name or title in the heirarchy.

He could have taken Kings Landing that same day and killed them all if he felt like it.

He has an army. He can just take everyone's money and force everyone to produce goods and services

why does he always look like he sucked a lemon?

>he would be king since he commands the most powerful arny in the world.
You missed the part where most of the unsullied died during the long night and that they have no money or food supplies.

no he can't when there's an entire army in kings landing ready to kill all of the unsullied.

his army is in shambles

there weren't that many unsullied to being with, but since they got to westeros they got dabbed and dabbed and dabbed on.

>they lose men during the casterlyrock siege
>their ships get sunk by Euron at casterlyrock
>entire force gets fucked by the wights
>entire fleet with all the unsullied gets sunk again by Euron

it's not like thye can recruit new ones too, it doesn't make sense

>KL surrounded by 10.000 angry northmen wanting jon snow back
>supported by literally every house left in the land
they could have starved the unsullied if grey worm refused to play ball.

WE

technically he could kill everyone there and rule westeros, but he's a cucked faggot.

he kinda always looked like an angry little dog.
where did they go anyways? and what happened to the dothraki riders?

A brown savage like him would NEVER keep the person who killed his queen alive let alone a fucking prisoner especially for months whilst waiting for the arrival of all the lords. He would have killed Jon then immediately leave the country.

Based TDS meme

Because they wrote themselves into a corner by leaving Daenerys without anyone in a position of power after her death except this minor character that for all intents and purpose is just a tool and nobody really cares about. But since there was no one else they had him become the one last threat to Jon Snow. Retarded writing.

Why would he wait for weeks for DA NORF ARMY to arrive before chopping Jon's head off? And why didn't he execute Tyrion?

Except the unsullied are shown at full strength because magic

How is it retarded writing? He's not a minor character, he's the commander of all of Daenerys forces. (doubtful that the dothraki would obey him after dany died).

This. The more you think about it, the less sense it makes. Greyworm and the Unsullied didn't have any Master after Dany's death, so they didn't have to answer to anyone, especially the Lords of Westeros.

When Tyrion says "It's not your choice, it's the King's", Greyworm should have said "There is no King and my Queen didn't have an heir, so I can do whatever I want"

>Unsullied return to Mereen
>Daario fucked off long time ago on some merc adventures
>slavery is reinstated
>all of them get crucified for rebelling

Attached: 73555.jpg (600x573, 82K)

So you're saying... he was Filipino this whole time?

Attached: 11026582_828835723872221_3139606192295712210_n[1].png (500x334, 200K)

There were only a few thousands gathered there at the end. Its a decent amount, but they can't hold the united Westerosi armies without dragon support.

The norf army was already there you dumbfuck

It's retarded writing because Greyworm is not an important character to the audience. You're looking at it from the logic inside the world of the show, not from the logic of storytelling, which says that you shouldn't put an unimportant character at the center of the grand finale of your story.

They're going to Naath where they'll die because they're ignorant niggers and don't know about butterfly fever.

They should have ended it with unsullied being stabbed in the back by the starks, him retreating with his ravaged army to Dragonstone, then have that acknowledged during the small council scene. The remnants of the dothraki horde similarly should have fled to the open plains of the stormlands or whatever and these two things could be mentioned as things that need to be dealt with, but left open.

>He's not a minor character, he's the commander of all of Daenerys forces
He didn't mean minor as in his actual importance, he meant minor as in nobody gives a shit about him

>(doubtful that the dothraki would obey him after dany died).
The question of what to do with the horde of rampaging rapists once the war was gone was something I was looking forward to, i'm dissapointed they handwaved it

Uncle

Yeah let's disregard the fact that the Unsullied are conditioned since birth to obey orders and know exactly nothing about politics. One second they're being sold as slaves and the next second they're following their new master's orders. So making the fucking Unsullied a political faction to be considered shits on the whole Unsullied lore.
Maybe they kind of forgot their training?

>somehow arrives in 1830s North Carolina

I think Grey Worm knew that the combined army of the 7 kingdoms would completely fuck the unsullied up. He was just trying to get as much as he possibly could before fucking off.

I think they all sailed back to essos

He is gayworm(less), dog of the queen, drinker of söi, nigger of the land and commander of chimps

That was never established though. Where were these supposed troops in the previous battle? Also, if there was an army who could beat the Unsullied who themselves had already beaten Cersei's, why didn't they do that in the first place? The show established Daenerys' as the most powerful army and Greyworm could do literally whatever he wanted to Jon because Daenerys had left no heir. He would have never accepted a King chosen by the Lords of Westeros. That's why the whole King selection scene is the worst ever by far in GoT.

well he was the guy commanding all the armed forces in the city

Where the fuck did all the Unsully come from, I thought they fucking died but now they have multiplied

He has no cock

the city is destroyed. He's a guy in the middle of a bunch of ruins with no food, no money and no leverage. Worthless.

Dragon beat Cersey, the unsullied did literally nothing.

>Also, if there was an army who could beat the Unsullied who themselves had already beaten Cersei's, why didn't they do that in the first place?
Cersei had the Lannisters + golden company + Euron's fleet which was supposedly equal to unsullied + dothraki + northmen. The Golden company didn't fight.

The Riverlands, Vale, Stormlands and Dorne weren't part of the war.

>we could have a barristan breaking is oath and killing dany to prevent mass murder
OR
>we could have a barristan vs jon duel

I hope they all die from butterfly fever

Attached: GYjhTzj.jpg (3805x2592, 3.86M)

>barristan
Uh, who?

What’s wrong with Bronn?

This. The show totally fucked with the concept of the unsullied.

>butterfly fever
It's never mentioned in the show though.

Again, fucking irrelevant. What are they going to do, combine their strengths and go to war with the Unsullied for the man who assassinated Daenerys?

Also it's established that Yara and Dorne are still loyal to Daenerys. Who knows if Gendry too.

You cannot convince me that Greyworm had any reason to obey these Westerosi which he was happily massacring an episode ago.

Isn't the iron bank going to show up at some point with a big ass bill?

Attached: ahhhh shit here we go again.gif (600x338, 3.49M)

his name is token

The fuck are you talking about retard? The unsullied weren’t that powerful. God I kinda hoped that they killed all those Dothrakis and the unsullied along with greyworm.

Remember when he was based tee bee?

Attached: Grey_worm_kills.jpg (1600x895, 124K)

Danaerys's Master of War and commander of the Unsullied forces, which currently held King's Landing.
They wouldn't have won if the northernmen attacked, but it would've been bloody as fuck and entirely unnecessary.

I'm honestly sick of ugly and untalented people in movies and shows. I just want stuff to look good again goddammit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qX04wQ4PN0k

2:40 mark, Cersei pays off the entire debt in a single payment with the gold looted from Highgarden

this, the Unsullied cannonically can't swim, so it would have been a FLAWLESS VICTORY

Attached: 1543867322977.jpg (750x563, 46K)

Doesn't all that Gold and Food get destroyed by the dragon and its whore mother?

>"SILENCE TYRION YOU ARE A PRISONER"
>followed by literally not being involved in the scene afterwards while Tyrion picks Bran as the new king

He held the city, was in control of the unsullied, dothraki and all the wealth in kings landing. He also had the warden/king of the north as a hostage

Don't talk shit about Trevor Noah

Because Westeros as a whole would booty blast the unsullied? His best bet was to find a way to get the hell out of dodge... which he did.

Attached: mpc-hc64 22447.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

have sex

Attached: Army Count.jpg (4648x5104, 2.48M)

Dude. Dany started off with 8,000. The wiki says there are about 4,000 Unsullied left
VS
AN ENTIRE CONTINENT.

Aye. What do you think the crusades were about?

>An army of trained and veteran killers
>going to die from butterfly aids because they know only war

If Dany named him commander of he army in the last episode, then what was he before? Was he not big chief of the unsullied?

Just another bullshit title as she is now a "real Queen"

What even happened after Jon stabbed Daenerys? Did Greyworm come in and find a pool of blood on the ground and the dragon and his queen missing and just assumed it was hers? Did Jon go to him and confess? Why the fuck would they sit around and wait for other Lords to come to Kings Landing to pass judgement? It seems much more probable they would have lynched Jon right then and there.

He commanded the Unsullied, after becoming master of war he was also the general of the Dothraki.

This was such terrible writing.
>hurr durr we're not releasing john snow we want justice
>look here nigger, your queen was a crazy bitch who burned several hundred thousand innocent people to death. Justice has already been served you stupid cunt.

The unsullied, grey worm and the dothraki made no sense in multiple ways.

Stop thinking user

The seem to asexually multiply somehow. One minutes there's fuck all of them the next minute there are ten times as many

>hear bells
>KILL ALL SURRENDERING SOLDIERS NOW
VS
>ah kill yuuh kweeen
>We shall summon the lords from all the lands and await justice
I hated that faggot from the start and now i feel justified, also the books state that they have their cocks
>subverted penis

Attached: 1510036279787.jpg (949x1024, 62K)

He was Dany's Master of War and still commanded enough Unsullied to take out a few more Westerosi

>he was also the general of the Dothraki.
When was the last time any of the Dothraki had an opinion on anything? It feels like they should have had some reaction to their Khaleesi dying and some no dick guy being in control of them

I'll consider having sex instead.

Right, forgot about them. I guess dothraki are born from the dirt or something because I thought they all died fighting the wights

Attached: corpcel.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

>dothraki obeying men without cocks who can't ride
Robert should have killed cersei and married the WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1557154436806.jpg (250x189, 5K)

How many unsullied did they have to begin with? Surely only a small fraction would remain.

>yes we will most definitely keep our word regarding jon snow while you sail off to a random island never to be heard from again

This is the best part of the ending I think. Knowing that all the remaining Unsullied will die a terrible death in Maath (except the Naathi Unsullied if there are any left I guess), and that Arya will die at sea because no one comes back from that voyage. I doubt the show's writers bothered to learn the lore, but that makes it even better in a way.

Essosi can in times of need multiply via mitosis
It is known

8k and change iirc.

It's like they realized after the fact that they'd painted themselves into a corner and magically gave her way more troops than she actually had.

God I hated how miss sunday and this jaw clenching faggot were treated as so important in the final episodes

so 8k unsullied minus whatever they lost by being fucking rekt 4 times.

I want a woke backlash to kick up about these characters being ruined in the service of a white liberal whore self-insert. Add some stuff of narratological enslavement or some made-up bullshit too.

Missandei and grey worm for diversity and because yass kween types like them
Bronn because he was popular and gotta keep popular characters in the show
Bronn doesn’t even matter in the books after Tyrion leaves Westeros (you know because he was the reason bronn mattered)
Bronn just marries lollys and starts trolling Cersei from afar, he calls lollys’s bastard Tyrion and starts killing people off to make him and lollys in charge of her family’s castle

Keeping characters for popularity is what really fucked up the story, it’s not just side characters they do it with
Cersei and Jaime should’ve had their arcs end in season 6 and they should’ve died but Cersei and Lena headey were too popular so they kept her as the villain
But they had to give her ridiculous plot armour and ruin characters like Euron to keep her around, it ended up cheapening the evil dany arc too
If the people dany burned in season 7 were loyal to faegon or even margaery/tommen it would’ve been much more clear that she was becoming the villain
But because the tarlys are supporting Cersei “kill the innocents” Lannister they seem like retards and it’s difficult to sympathise with them

Attached: 690A89B7-E4C6-4F9C-B07B-6F26418402BC.jpg (796x448, 41K)

Around 10-15k I think. 8000 that had fought before, plus a bunch of thousand trained / in training without combat experience.

you know what would be a real swell ending
if the lads in power decided to wrap everything up and started genociding everybody who backed danny and cersei like the dothraki and the unsulied and some other lords

I'm not really understanding why he just gave up King's Landing

>>KL surrounded by 10.000 angry northmen

Northmen don't have shit on the unsullied.

What are a bunch of niggers who only know how to fight do with a burned out graveyard?

You know he's castrated, right? He isn't going to fuck you.

Half the lads in power had sided with her though

>literally one legion worth of neutered idiots whose only skill is stand in a spear line
imagine having such a pathetic force as something to be reckoned with in your setting

He got fat

It really is a joke. They don't even carry swords as secondary weapons. A spear is useless in close combat.

He was Obama the Eunuch

wrong. Have sex, incel.

Not that useless if you have ranks behind you who aren't "locked", plus it's only a bigger problem against very disciplined and determined foes (in actual known history something like swiss mercs against landsknechts - most other formations DID break to the spears already).

The thing that's unclear is how strong each side actually was and how much of Westeros wanted Jon gone. We know that Yara wanted him killed but no one else said anything. It's also unclear how strong each side is, but I guess they wanted to make it a stalemate.

What doesn't make sense is why the Night's Watch would exist after the White Walkers have been defeated and that the Wildlings are now at peace with the Seven Kingdoms. I'm still not sure if it was a ruse by Bran, Sansa and Arya to allow Jon to go free because Greyworm wouldn't know any better or if the writers didn't think it through. The reason they accepted criminals is because it was a necessary institution that needed men. It also was neutral to the Seven Kingdoms because the threat the White Walkers posed but now that there are no White Walkers why would the North accept criminals from the South?

Had the best army inside a defensible position. Plus he and his people helped against the White Walkers saving Westeros.

>What doesn't make sense is why the Night's Watch would exist after the White Walkers have been defeated and that the Wildlings are now at peace with the Seven Kingdoms
I guess you still need to maintain a border even if you're currently at peace

They don't fight in formation in the show the battles split up into thousands of 1vs1 brawls.

>115275029
Best part is they stated that they had 9K at the end of the show, ready to take on the north.
Even counting the dothraki with it, that number is fucking ridiculous

They straight up said they need a place to send shitlisted people.

Attached: 1557788484786.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

>YOU DON'T GET TO SPEAK TYRION GRRRRRRR >:(
>he proceeds to speak for like ten minutes and even gets a vote in who gets to be the next king, this guy just stands there listening to it all

It's like a parody.

how does he pee?

The same way spider did?

the unsullied and dothraki have the biggest army in the show at the end. They have the guy who just killed thier queen.

He should have beheaded Jon and Tyrion immediately for treason but didn't because their plot armor is fucking thick

Why do people even listen to niggers?
We just don't know.

what a fucking retard

>his skull literally shatters instantly and he's still conscious

what is the only undefeated army in the whole show

They didn't actually have a big army though. The writers snapped their fingers and magically inflated the number of dothraki and unsullied so a standoff could happen.
Also what's the deal with grey worm? is he a total piece of shit who think's it's fine to burn hundreds of thousands of women and children for no reason? They kind of handwaved that.
>he killed my queen grr
>look faggot, your queen was the greatest war criminal that ever lived and deserved to die prove me wrong.

I think he was pretty talented as an actor.
He really captured the bestial rage of a barely-trained ape at least

the funny part is they didnt, he told tyrion to shut up and 5s later tyrion has long monologue and picks their king lol

Dorn?

Daily reminder that White Westerosi literally never won a single battle or war against foreign dark skinned opposition.

Doesn't count when you use infinite troop hax

Even in Dorne they couldn't defeat them. Melanin is too strong for those snow eating faggots.

he was the head of the army that held the city, and two important political prisoners. of course he gets a voice

>sentence Jon because they want to keep peace in the 6 kingdoms
>the unsullied leave the 6 kingdoms

he was the head of the forces occupying the capital

fucking brainlet

>who think's it's fine to burn hundreds of thousands of women and children for no reason? They kind of handwaved that.
they didn't. the slavers trained the unsullied specifically to be entirely fearless and unwaveringly loyal

He just kept the grimace the had between dying and realising he was going to.

If he tells the Mongols the Andals killed Khaleesi they'd go Great Khan on the exhausted continent, and all the collected nobles in KL die right away.

because he can auto-spawn 20,000 more troops just like the nights king.
he's basically the days kang.
he's basically so attached to duhnareees that he almost let her die when the zombies attacked (no where to be seen and jorah had to save her) and he is so protective of her that he let her walk into the throne room alone. really makes you think. or maybe we ought to all turn our brains off.

you're right. they could have easily killed jon and tyrion. especially jon since he's still a no name bastard to most of the continent. then with nothing to do, they could have sailed back to essos for mercenary work. all of this before the norf could respond

why can't he relax his mouth muscles

Attached: 4.png (722x523, 730K)

Dany named him her Master of War, the only government title she handed out before dying. That makes him the ruler of King's Landing at that moment.

>unwaveringly loyal
Yeah I remember that part where the unsullied killed dany after she killed their master

>literal Golden Company, strongest army in the world, done in mere seconds of screen time
>thinking power levels mean fucking anything at all
10,000 Norfmen is more than enough.

the slavers sold the unsullied to dany, and then dany took her dragons back by killing the slavers. they were under dany's command when the slavers died

That's fucking retarded, If she took back the payment the deal is off.

>Why did he dictate terms?
Because he is a guy with an army.

>occupying the capital

Oh, he's king of a pile of rubble. How prestigious!

did you not read the book or watch the show they actually didn't fuck up that part too much, she pays them, goes to her army is given authority of them, and then fucks up their previous owner. the unsullied dont give a fuck about anything they literally just follow orders like robots and thus after getting their newest order "you belong to that slut" they just proceed to follow her orders instead.

But he fucked off on a boat. What's the point of letting someone dictate terms who fucks off a week later?

in literally every scene he looks like a kid that has just pooed himself and is waiting for the right moment to tell mommy. i couldn’t keep a straight face everytime he popped up, the resemblance is uncanny lmfao

>reading the books
>when the story will never be finished
Have fun with those blue balls .

how does spider pee?

A low tier autist.

They should have.

Attached: GOT MEX Tier List.png (1344x2108, 3.4M)

666 trumps 333

Get fucked greyworm gayboi

Jon should have fled and thereafter become known as the Queen Slayer.

What, all 500 of them?

Yeah but then she takes out another loan to buy the golden company

He didn't dictate shit

there wouldn't even be 4,000.

she lost hundreds in the fighting in Slaver's Bay, and she would have lost some in the voyage over.

He has an army of fucking self replicating sexually frustrated eunuchs. That's quite a threat to westeros.

After a couple of seasons more there would be more black leather arabs in westeros than natives.

Dany made him minister of wars before her death and the unsullied chose him as their leader. Considering how much dothraki liked their khaleesi they would also listen to a guy who was closest to her before her death.

So, technically, he was commander of strongest army in the world, so he definitely had a big stake.

Why he completely pussied out is beyond any reason.

As others have stated, how much respect the dothraki would have for a castrated unsullied is up for debate. Dothraki flip loyalty at the drop of a hat.

I imagine they would follow anyone to get revenge for khaleesi that could keep the party going. They would also follow anyone who proves himself the strongest, and Grey Worm is an excellent fighter, but he'll have to prove himself strongest.

It's more likely someone from within their own ranks would rise to the top and become the leader.
To the dothraki the unsullied are defective abominations that can't even rape properly

the northman just copy pasted their army like how dany copy pasted hers.

He had the high ground.

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e06.1080p.web.h264-memento_00-59-42.162_01.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

why does he always have that fucking look on his face

Did you even read the books, retard? The unsullied are literally the only non-dothraki the dothraki respect, to the point of honoring them after battle.

>why does he always have that fucking look on his face
He's black

The sole reason why Grey Worm even exists is because the Jews Dabid and Benioff needed to appeal to the double-digit IQ brown subhumans in the U.S.

That is literally the -ONLY- reason, he isn't appealing to anyone with a semblence of intelligence, nobody enjoyed his character or his story or the fact that he was shoehorned into EVERY FUCKING SCENE. The entire show is a fucking shitshow but it could've been slightly better if there wasn't a fucking Grey Worm in every fucking scene.

B-BUT THEN HE WOULD HAVE DIED user!
>implying he or the Unsullied fucking cared about death

The unsullied fight in formation though?

I'm sure the series didn't depict that particularly convincingly a few times, but generally even there you see them in formation.

>Why would he wait for weeks for DA NORF ARMY

He lost track of time while making Jon Snow his prison bitch.

>They're going to Naath where they'll die because they're ignorant niggers and don't know about butterfly fever.

Feel Good Ending.

> And why didn't he execute Tyrion?
He wasn't ordered to.

And frankly Tyrion didn't actually do much to him, did he?

> Why would he wait for weeks for DA NORF ARMY to arrive before chopping Jon's head off?
Very much not explained. I'd have understood if he actually saw why this had to be done, as a free man who doesn't see random militarily pointless genocide as equal to liberation. But he had no such moment.

He looks like he has a bad constipation desu

I’m pretty sure he would go even without the sentence. There’s nothing left for him in Winterfell. Starks and the midget clucked him into killing the queen for their own gain. He doesn’t show it but he should despise them for sure. Arya is leaving.
Why not go and spit roast some ginger cuties with your best friend and a dog.

>all the collected nobles in KL die right away.
one of the things that made the least sense
are you telling me all those important people took months to get to the city, without escort, and decided to all go unprotected into a city ruled by the fucking unsullied ? why ?

You could justify Jon if you REALLY go on limb. But not killing Tyrion makes 0 sense.

One way they could explain it: he came to the throne room, they fought, Jon won, spared him and then got seized by the unsullied or gave, or collapsed crying or whatever. Since the heat of the moment is lost and GW saw Jon’s suffering he couldn’t kill him.

I don’t think ruling works like that. Just because you’re geographically in the capital doesn’t make you a king.

Missandei isn’t an adult or black in the books, just another diversity token and a very boring one at that.

>if you have ranks behind you who aren't "locked"
Which wasn’t demonstrated a single fucking time. I expected some kind of “300” style discipline and formations in unsullied battles but all I’ve got was shit.

Where did this Pinoy meme even come from?

why would the unsullied give a shit? Their queen died you don't think they want to go down fighting too? Same with the dothraki

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEIT NIGGA

Attached: 1244141242.png (470x362, 341K)

They don’t “fight” in a formation. They stand in a formation until the fight starts and then it turns to peasant level chaos every battle.

Why did they banish Jon back to the wall if Greyworm just fucks off and leaves?

Attached: 1556918890999.jpg (653x490, 95K)

sit down, uncle

Shut up, male

Have sex, uncle

>implying not every woman in the twins visited CHADmures cell

Attached: e93.jpg (1200x740, 72K)

all that poon, and so little thrones

Why would he stay

He probably caused another blackfyre rebellion with all the bastards he made

Good, can't wait to see Psyker King Bran make them kill themselves

They probably mutilated Jon and Tyrion in those weeks

A few thousand unsullied can't conquer a continent by themselves.