So Jon killed Danny because she will kill Sansa?

So Jon killed Danny because she will kill Sansa?

Attached: sophieturner.jpg (643x482, 42K)

She would, use the correct tense

maybe Jon killed Dany because she went ape and burned down the capital city she was there to "liberate"?
Jon killing Dany I saw coming, and it was probably the only thing in the finale I enjoyed. The rest was terrible beyond repair or excuse

I can't bring myself to watch this last season. I just feel no motivation.

So wait jamie killed the mad king and got made leader of the king’s guard by Jon killed the mad queen and got sent to the wall

chad vs. manlet

rebellion led by different people with different aims or priorities I guess. I read somewhere someone saying that Jon should have taken it himself to go to the Wall as a form of penance. I would have enjoyed that 100x more than Greyworm's character assassination and his actions

I watched, I had to see it through. S8E1 gave me hope and then dashed it.

But I get it, I've had a Blu-Ray of Star Wars E8 sitting in it's original package since it was released. Had the flu when it was in theaters and didn't go, can't really be motivated to watch the next movie.

>a man was convinced by a convict in the death row to kill the women would sentenced him to death on the first place.
Jon is fucking stupid.

Why does Sansa always copy the latest Queen's hairstyle? It makes her look like a groupie.

Did she want Jon's dick or not?

>the guy who talked you into killing her becomes the second most powerful man in westeros, holding the same position he held under the women you two conspired to kill
>you have to take the black again

Most powerful. Let's be real, Bran is a stand in.

Nah, that bitch was definitely going to kill Sansa. And most people would kill someone they thought would kill their sibling.

For what reason was she going to kill Sansa? She was already pretty much asking Jon to be her husband. Why would she kill his family?

She was a child then, but also because it was what everyone in a royal court would do back in those days, even in the real world. Men all dressed like the king. Women all dressed and styled their hair like the queen, so that no one would upstage them.

Because she was a crazy bitch who couldn't stand anyone who stood up to her. And Sansa was always going to stand up to her.
Did you even watch this show?

The North would not bend the knee.

That is just fearmongering. Seems like you bought into Tyrion's speech as much as Jon.

It's not like she didn't burn two nobles who wouldn't bend before. Or telling Jon to the face that anyone disagreeing with her version of "good" will get to choose.

There is no reason she wouldn't listen to Jon. Besides the north had no business in being free, that would just cause even more necessary war as the other kingdoms would want to be free too.

It really isn't. She kept talking about Sansa all season, hinting darkly that Jon better get her ass in line or she'd roast it.

Stay stupid then.

It was ridiculous, man, ridiculous.

>than Greyworm's character assassination and his actions
Fuck off with your "my character is good forever" bullshit.

To you, real behavior is not even theoretically possible.

>Bran is a stand in.
Bran is a god.

Greyworm and his cockless cuck boys are probably just going to become pirates.

Dany literally says to the Dothraki that she is going to conquer everything from Winterfell to Dorne and the Iron Island to Quarth. Sansa was not going to bend the knee and would've been roasted alive within days just like the Tarlys

I think that was a bit ambiguous. More like she will rule everything, including the things she already conquered.

If you're going to be pedantic, it should be "would have killed."
Don't be pedantic.

>I fought. I lost. Now, I rest. But you, Lord Snow, will be fighting their battles forever.
He killed the women who loved him because he was a tool. Tyrion became Hand, Sansa became queen, he was exiled. It's not a hard to see what happened here.

Attached: 1542716230553.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Frankly I expected the last episode to begin with every character in the show getting ready to kill danny on sight. The idea of johnny cucking out and sucking her dick never entered my mind.

Jon should have married Sansa

>Greyworm's character assassination and his actions
What? Out of everything wrong with this season, Greyworm's actions didn't seem to be among them. They made perfect sense.

Are you retarded? The show desperately tried to protray him as something more than an emotionless, brainless slave but in the end he's still a brainless slave idiot who remains loyal to a crazy bitch who just burned hundreds of thousands of women and children for no reason.

yes

>it made any sense for him not to kill jon
Le mao

>Tyrion and Jon are their prisoners for killing the queen
>Wants to execute Jon but haven't. Didn't even do it immediately on the spot
>Tyrion crowns Bran
>Bran gives Tyrion a pardon
>Bran sends Jon up north exactly where he wanted to be
>Grey Worm accepts this as suitable punishment and deports themselves

People are not moral. They follow orders. They rearrange morality in their minds to justify their actions.

>>Grey Worm accepts this as suitable punishment and deports themselves
Grey Worm was also given ships.

>>you have to take the black again
Jon is a spineless cuck drone, this is the only thing he wanted to do. Also Sansa would have gotten him executed if he didn't go there.

He's not even a person if he can walk the streets of kings landing and remain loyal, knowing that this all happened for no reason.

But they don't want payment
DEY WAN JUSTICE

w i d e

>scene right before it is grey worm cutting the throat of POWs
Did you watch the same show as I did?

jon knew what it was like to stick his dick in crazy and was getting flashbacks

So who faces justice for the best part of 1 million innocent civilians getting burned alive?

Reminder that before Danny the only life he ever knew was that of being a soldier slave. She taught him he could be human.

>He's not even a person if he can walk the streets of kings landing and remain loyal, knowing that this all happened for no reason.
>But they don't want payment
>DEY WAN JUSTICE
They were given fake "justice" to please their egos while also being threatened. They are not cartoon characters. They want to live, and they'll accept the offered justification.

And they used it to bargain for ships.

But he's not human. Only a mindless animal can ignore what dany has done. He's even had a couple of week to think about it.