Stand-up comedy is my passion

>stand-up comedy is my passion

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWc-xtlMxHs&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he actually funny? I've never watched any of his standup

He's alright. Very much the stoner "woooah what if bears were actually trained soues, then I realized I was THAT high!" type humor. He's made me laugh a good bit

I constantly fantasize about going on the podcast, and when joe starts going on about "the craft" i just tell him that he isn't funny. It's even anti-funny. I tell him that all the "work" he puts in doesn't matter, because he simply isn't funny.

I literally can't think of a single person who is less funny

Attached: rogan.png (1138x817, 328K)

ACT

youtube.com/watch?v=RWc-xtlMxHs&

I like his bit where where he he fantasizes about Brock Lesnar raping him

"The chimps," he said. "Oh, they're marvelous, Stew, and what they do is they take your arms off, and throw them all around, and make a big mess with your arms."

Attached: he come out stew.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

its like female comedian style jokes

>its a people call joe a shiity comedian despite him selling out arenas

This is a non sequitur.

Jedward sold out arenas too.

gabriel iglesias sells out everywhere he goes because there's so many spics. I guess he's an amazing standup as well.

Segura is actually funny

>toeroganhumpingair.gif

>"i dont like it and therefore im right and anyone who does like it is wrong and doesn't know what they're talking about. trust me, i know what comedy is"

how do you find anything else funny after watching picrelated?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 9K)

no, hes terrible
people only follow his standup because of the jre and people only tell him hes funny because they want to kiss his ass

whether you think someone is funny or not, you're right.

if you laugh at joe hogan, so be it, he's funny to you.

you're in some pretty retarded company though.

He come out Stew, and he says to the other person, "Chimps!" It's marvelous Stew, much funnier than what you do.

Attached: he come out stew and oh he was fast stew like lightning from a dish.jpg (1280x720, 496K)

cum town is funny for like 2 episodes and then you realise its just nick mullen talking to himself while his unfunny sidekicks nervously laugh and silently be thankful they have jobs

stav is the laughtrack and adam is the punching bag, they're all integral parts of the pod.

yeah some fat retard going NYEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE every time nick makes a joke is hilarious dude
>haha adam ur gay dude lol ur a poser lol so funny
>NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH

Ass kissing is a huge factor since JRE is so huge
I'd say his specials are average, but most specials suck ass

Dice Clay

"im a comedian"
thats literally the only funny thing ive heard him say

>an hour of club material
>a "special"

Stuttering John Melendez used to sell out clubs when he was on Howard Stern

Why should he quit? He still makes money and people go see him.
He only convinced Schaub to quit because he was getting his shit kicked

Thanks Netflix

>why should he quit
because he's terrible and his material sucks.

is rogan jewish
i dont understand how a guy as talentless as him makes it as big as he is

joe rogan made me laugh when I'm high
dude weed

he just has a fuck ton of connections and probably swallowed a bunch of kike jizz back in the 90s

people go see him. cope

This 2bh family, Lena Dunham is also based and funnypilled just because she has a lot of money.

>kike jizz back in the 90s
and bull jizz in the 2000's

> I'm writing all the time
> for my stand-up, you know?

Attached: llol.gif (245x245, 968K)

Larry the Cable Guy sells out all the time in the Panhandle and Bible-thumping communities. Doesn't mean they aren't retards.

>says he’s been using sensory deprivation chambers for the past 20 years
What a fucking loser

Does he look jewish? He's a meathead italian

No he's trash
He's only funny unintentionally for being a low IQ stoner who (tries) to talk science

Someone post that bit he was explaining to Joey Diaz that was really bad

Thanks Netflix

>its a comedian episode
>boring ass discussion about stand up for 2 hrs
>at the end joe remains as unfunny as he was before the discussion

whats the point of having these people on?

What's up with the fast talking and sweat? Comes across as nervous.

people still listen to comedians for some reason

cum town is fucking god awful i would rather listen to joe rogan stand up on a loop then listen to that trash

>whats the point of having these people on?
To build a trust circle
Comedians are worse than jews when it comes to nepotism

its part of Joe's ongoing project to become the real life monkaS

is there a bigger circle jerk than comedians talking to other comedians? jesus christ, if only you cunts were even remotely funny.

>i dont like it and therefore im right and anyone who does like it is wrong and doesn't know what they're talking about. trust me

Yea Forums in a nutshell

he screams at the top of his lungs the whole time

Reminder Joe Rogan is always running on ketones so he's basically retarded 99% of the time
He calls this clarity for some reason

Attached: 1503689582896.jpg (240x232, 7K)

i've never heard anyone who's really passionate about anything say "_________ is my passion" over and over.

I thought his passion was hairy man ass

Yeah it's a real safe space shit with them now

doesn't ketosis increase energy? cause fat has more potential energy than sugar

Wtf he isn't stoner humor at all.

this is the cringiest shit ive seen in a long time.

i hate that fake laugh "ahhhhhhhh" thing he does, fuck.

You sound unfunny and jealous dude

Comedy is a meritocracy mostly.

Larry The Cable Guy is hilarious

The fact that he's not Jewish is why he's appealing. If you can't see that you're as dumb as Joe.

cringe

Stick to podcasts bro

embarrassing

Exactly the opposite
Fat mobilization is very slow while sugar is almost instant
The energy rush they feel is a surge of adrenalin when the body can't find glucose in the system
It's not a healthy rush of energy. It's an alarm, telling you to move and get some food, while the body starts eating itself. That not only burns fat but muscle too
The reason why these monkeys end up on roids

diets are for women don't be gay

it is like a science after all..and one of the guarantors of our basic freedoms.

Isn't he Italian? You can't just look at the nose, surname, and/or lack of talent to spot a Jew. There's more than that. You'll know when you find one because all those kinds of coincidences tie up nicely with each other. If it's only one or two then it probably is just pure coincidence.
I don't have the checklist at hand because I think it could help you out in the future.

Agreed
Eat and train

same

look up his "brock smash" bit

homo eroticism mixed with unfunny screaming and XD humor. hes really, really unfunny even by standup comedy standards

Attached: magik.png (361x202, 88K)

he's popular but he's the worst part of his podcast. i think people these days mostly watch for his guests, not for him. he's good when he's got other people around. it's also not all about comedy and humor. his podcasts are entertaining when the guests are right.

i mean, joe, coco, theo, and bobby lee together for 3 hours would be nonstop laughter.

>does he look Jewish
I'm so tired of you /pol/tards. Jews are white. Most of the time you can't even tell the diff between a Jew and Southern European when they don't have their goofy religious shit on. White converts larping as Hebrews is just hilarious

Yes it does, speaking from personal experience it was a huge surge of energy and a boost to my overall mood
I'd recommend trying it for a few months to really get the benefits from it, although I found it hard to stick to desu

>running on ketones

that fake, he is too fat.

Me and now im an epic communist!

lol he hangs out with opie now

t. Yea Forums nutritionist

>It's a Joe talks about tranny cocks episode

Why does anyone watch this retarded faggot?

>swears
>falls on the floor or acts out a made up event
>le angry rant about something
>you ever notice ?

Yikes, it’s barely one step above your high school friend making jokes at lunch.

>sweat
stage lighting

Hé sucks up to Jews to get gigs and has them on his show constantly. He also supports Jew ZOg shit like promoting weed and atheism. He’s perfect goy to make big because he shares all their values.

Fat goes before muscle but yeah

Joe would be like "k, dude" and you'd come out as a resentful bitter loser as a result.

Try Chapo Trap House, man

fluffy is at least better than joe

same but i call him Viewtiful Joe

(something along the lines like, you may not like it but this isn´t peak Viewtiful Joe)

Are you seriously trying to steal a "joke" from Sam Hyde?

yeah, what are you going to do about it? cry momma for help?

Agree, people who think cum town or Louis CK sucks have shit taste in general

Nothing, you're just a fucking retard.

What's the difference between club material and material for a special?

peak Viewtiful Joe

ooh marone...

me too dogg. totally into stand up ever since i was a kid.

Attached: bdog.jpg (630x1200, 111K)

Another Schaub fan? Based.

Attached: schaub.jpg (1200x800, 54K)

Success =/= Talent

>Jamie
>pauses to let the audience laugh
>compares front row to audience higher up and audience at home

what makes cumtown bad is that adam and stav contribute nothing.

I hate this guy.

Yeah, he's a bit of a douche, but his standup is good.

I've never seen his stand up only because I dislike him so much whenever he appears on a podcast.

Dude, you have to see it.

is he evan trying?

wtf its the opposite retard. his podcasts are ok, but his stand up is hot garbo

Which do you recommend? I'll try it out.

Nah, I think his standup was actually some kino.
His new speacial, called "You'd Be Surprised".

those comments are gold

Schaub fagit finally appeared to shill his master

that song part is pretty funny tho

Quality writing and craft, not just "bits" loosely cobbled together

Video is blocked in my country

wat do

Listening to Joe is a sensory deprivation experience, particularly the sensation of humor and interest.

Opera free VPN.

wtf u have shit taste lol. its like a 2.5 on imbd

He reminds me of Andy Kaufman, most just don't get it.

Ansari.

Have you seen that episode of comedians in cars where's he's in it? It's the most unfunny shit ever, the cringe in Jerry is palpable. Not that Seinfeld is overly funny.

>not knowing VPN in year 2019
that is more pathetic than being a tranny

>fit
>wear baggy clothes

why

And yet he's in a ton of shows. Clearly some affirmative action going on there.

if that were true Nick's standup would be good

okay i laughed, thanks user

Because he is like 50 years old or something. That's how old niggas dress.

because he might have to do some karate kicks, you never know

Brendan is a comedic genius

Attached: Brandon Schaub, Modern Day Resistance Man.png (821x532, 865K)

Brendan Schaub has legitimately made me law more than Joe. Even on podcasts with non-comedians I've laughed more at the guests than at anything Joe had ever said.

It's pretty pathetic.

Why is he so fucking hilarious despite just repeating himself

anthony cumia, jim norton and dan soder also suck at stand up but they're good at radio. that doesn't mean that they're not talented or funny

Alex Jones is a better comedian
I legit love his rants

Attached: YanetGarciaass.gif (279x500, 2.71M)

he's hilarious but cumtown with just nick would be total ass

Stav’s laugh is an acquired taste and the pod is worse off when he’s gone. He contributes absolute stupidity that makes Nick get autistic about things because he can’t handle someone being wrong.

Adam is contributes the punching bag which make jokes funnier, and occasionally sniper-precision one liners that go completely unnoticed and I acknowledged by Nick and Stav.

Fuck autocorrect.

It’s a podcast for middle schoolers. Listen to Worldly instead

Literally connections, his mom and dad were loaded before they even got to America. And of course he's a poo for those sweet diversity points.

Cum Town is pretty decent, I like adam and Stav, Stav also had a really good routine for a CC show. Their general negativity, depression and self hatred is /r9k/ tier though and bums me too much out for a "comedy" podcast.

Attached: 1558179790501.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Stern audiences aren't built to watch stand up

He's today's Bill Boggs.

True, but he could have picked way better sidekicks. Ian Fidance for instance.

stav is a more personable laugh track. without it a lot of the jokes would be pretty flat. in fact adam and stav are pretty unfunny in general. stavs sense of humor is like a 14 year old in csgo singing profanity out of key

comedy is a joke.

Attached: tea.jpg (332x332, 14K)

I don't know much about comedy or the culture of comedians, but i feel like the most successful people don't have to "try" and must have a knack for naturally making people laugh. I feel like he wants to fit in with a group of people he really respects, but just doesn't have a knack for it - like an eager young space cadet

Joe rogan on his own isn't very funny, so why would he be on a stage?

I respect the guy, but its kind of really sad in its own way

Attached: smug.jpg (500x236, 12K)

Nick's standup is bad. Stav seem awkward and his timing is weird. Adam unironically has the best stand up. There seems to be an inverse relationship between podcasting talent and stand up talent.

Imagine being this basic.

Anyone ever practice a standup routine while in the shower? Sometimes I think I could run a quick opening for someone funnier. I have a radio voice too.