>the King of Westeros is Ned Stark's rightful heir
>"The North will never bend the knee to you"
What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: Salsa.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/House_Forrester
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Acting out to provoke another rape. It's the only way she can get off any more.

It’s all political theater. This way the Starks can get the benefits of the Iron Throne (military alliance, probably aid money) without having to pay taxes to the crown.

She was jealous of Emilia Clarke beauty.

bad writing

Are you claiming the independent kingdom of the north, dozens of lords, thousands of square miles, tens of thousands of people, it's all one big tax dodge?

Yeah, that whole bit was dumb. I get them wanting to separate, like that was their whole goal all along, but with a Stark as king, they'd bend the knee. It also makes no sense that they'd leave the Seven Kingdoms and the other six just sit there doing nothing. At the very least, the Ironborn would go next. Yara has no loyalty to Bran.

Um, there is no Iron Throne anymore

Wheeled throne then

I would expect the rest at that point to then say well fuck we're independent too!

>Asha's father betrayed the Iron Throne 3 (three) different times
>she stays under Bran's authority because "the Ironborn would never break an oath"
what the FUCK was her problem

Power.

She wanted to be queen of the Seven Kingdoms, ever since season 1. She was at that time a 'lite' version of Cersei Lannister.

She wanted Jon dead before she found out he was Aegon (Battle of Bastards). When she found out the truth, she told Tyrion on purpose to try and kill two Targaryens with one swoop.
Even if she wouldn't have told anyone, Dany would still burn KL and Jon would still kill her, but Sansa tried to sow more discord hoping Jon would die in the mess (she nearly had her way if Greyworm would've ordered Jon to be executed).

During the council in choosing the new system & leader, she thought she'd be proposed as queen of the Seven Kingdoms (just like Cersei). Instead, Tyrion proposed Bran. She tried to flex & bluff this by saying that Bran's dick doesn't work (which is bizarre, despite that many people made fun of it) and that he doesn't want to rule.
She actively tried a power-move against Bran, her borther, in delegitimising him for being unable to produce offsprings, despite that she can't/doesn't know that. However, Tyron cut her short, with Bran accepting the proposal.

After Bran is elected the new monarch, Sansa says some bullshit about family, about the the northern men sacrifice, and declare the North independent. She literally seceded because she didn't had her cake & eat it too, spiteful just like Cersei but cunning in hiding it, just as Littlefinger tutored her how to play the game.
So she grabbed whatever scraps she could.

Oh, and Jon? If Jon wouldn't have been sent back to the NW or pardoned to remain in the south, he would've been assassinated by Sansa.

Arya too, she said that she knows a killer when she sees one... that's why she left. Why else would she guilt-trip Jon into the ”remember who are your family”, despite refusing to marry Gendry? She realised her sister is a sociopath. She can't kill her and she can't bear to know her as queen of the North.

>they literally picked Bran as King because he was the only candidate that came with his own chair.
Bravo Dabid!

Sansa Stark, at the end, is a hybrid of Cersei Lannister & Petyr Baelish (maybe a bit of Ramsay too, if we're to be cynical). She's a sociopath.

The ending is kind of good, in a dark sense just as GoT was meant to be. Obviously, we're talking only about Sansa so i won't talk about it more what other fuck-ups that other Anons hadn't discussed already.

Can anyone give me a single reason why Bran is not the Norths King anyway?
He is literally the heir to the Kingdom, I would understand if theres a law making him unfit for the crown because he cant have kids, but now that he is the fucking Emperor there is absolutely no reason why he cant also have the title King of the North.

She is actually fucked when you think about it.

Her only political allies were her family, which have all left to go elsewhere. So her only political strength is how much the northeners care for Ned Stark's legacy and how much favor she gathers among them. Both of those things aren't guaranteed as the Boltons proved.

If she had stayed within the Kingdoms, Bran could have ensured the suppression of any rebellion/coup against her. But since she separated, if some Roose 2.0 shows up, she's fucked.

Attached: sansa-game-of-thrones-cabelo.jpg (920x600, 99K)

For a fucking generation, who guarantees a Stark will sit on the throne next considering she is sure her brother can't bear children? Did you all skip "we will choose the heir now"? The ending was shit but you're all acting retarded.

FPBP

actually makes sense

thats why i expected since the scene where dragon melted the throne but nope

why did the northerns even elect her a queen?
i thought they liked robb and jon because they were warriors who fought on the vanguard, why the fuck would they ellect a raped burocrat who never killed a man?

Attached: 1558152934173.png (1081x1028, 986K)

>Kings will be elected from now on
>Sansa bad
If anything happened to Bran the North would be vassal of KL again under a new elected King you retard.
Sansa's made the future-proof choice.

because its current year you sexist bigot

She has Ned Stark's name so that counts for something, but what exactly has she done for the North I don't know. It was Littlefinger who got the army of the Vale to defeat Ramsay, it was Robb who was wrecking the Lannisters's shit and it was Jon who rallied everyone to fight the dead.

That would be the most based

>Bran dies
>the election for the next king gets gridlocked because no one can decide without le witty imp man to tell them what to do
>devolves into a war between the King in the North and the Lord Paramount of the Stormlands because they're the only families with a claim
bravo Tyrion

>praised for being a "realistic" fantasy that breaks tropes
>literal fairy tale ending with the good guys (Starks) and every secondary character getting a happy ending
what did they mean by this

From the moment Jon was named the King in the North she was growing more jealous. How come they praise him? I saved the day! Praise me! So she did everything in her power to undermine Jon, Dany. Even when they were expecting hordes of undead show up at their home, she still shat all over Dany, even though without her they would stand no chance, at the time she didn't know anything about her, except that Cersei was her enemy and that she abandoned her attempt to get the throne, to come north and help save lives, despite that, she still disiked her for no reason. But there was a reason - she wanted a throne, that's why in the end she told her own brother to fuck off, just so she can be a Queen.

>>literal fairy tale ending with the good guys (Starks) and every secondary character getting a happy ending
What are you talking about? Almost everybody got wiped out.

cope, it was fairy tale.

Who rules Casterly Rock now?

me

Fucking this. All that wall speech is just a subtle way of saying her that Jon will die if he ever tries to go back to the Westeros. It's not surprising that Sansa would tell every other Northerner lord that Jon's a Targaryen and unfit the rule if Jon insisted on staying in Winterfell.

I feel it's poignant to point out that Sansa's living family members are all people she didn't like as a child. She sided with her mother about Jon and treated him like scum because he was a bastard, lorded over Arya because she was younger and not acting a proper lady, and Bran was unimportant in her lens as much as Rickon was.

Now at the end of the show she maneuvers herself as Queen of the North, sliding Bran off to lord over the 6 unassociated kingdoms, and allows the Night's Watch to be a punishment for Jon SOLELY because with it she can keep him without title and lands. It's as good as declaring him legally dead and out of the way for her.

>disliked her for no reason
But she did have a reason, even it was petty. Sansa didn't want to be ruled over anyone. Not Jon, not Daenerys, not anyone, because she suffered so much that she deserved her happy ending with herself as top bitch. Sansa's always been an entitled bitch and several seasons and a beautiful rape later she's still about that, enough to cause everything to spiral out of control and pretend she's even an ounce as good as being a sneaky shit like Littlefinger was.

>Starks
>good
Starks have being shown as primitive and vindictive assholes in the books. They're certainly not good, at least not better than other banners.

Bronn.

>letting the last living Targ (and the only male Stark other than Bran) not only live, but leave the Seven Kingdoms entirely to become King Beyond the Wall
why is everyone so fucking stupid?

normies see them as the good guys, that's who the writers pander to.

Ned

>executes a man who was fleeing for his life from a supernatural threat
>spares the woman who plotted against his best friend

Jon
>executes a minor in cold blood

Arya
>psychopath who kills people for imagined slights, including a bunch of Freys who had nothing to do with the Red Wedding

Sansa
>cuntest cunt of Westeros

holy shit you're right

The Vale, Stormlands, and Riverlands would deal with it, but both the Iron Islands and Dorne have always been way more interested in independence than the North has. Yara and random unnamed prince just sitting there and being totally fine with bowing to a Stark was completely fucking retarded.

thats a great post, too bad d and d are retards and gave her a yas queen instead

For a minute I really REALLY thought that was gonna be something important, like "maybe we should realize there's no throne for a reason anymore" or some awful shit like that, glad sam got laughed out.

I hated that. No way that the other nobles would allow the North to secede -and- put a Stark in KL.

Like, how could the North just secede like that, but Dorne and Iron Islands couldn't?

Also shouldn't the Riverlands and the Vale be part of the North?

I used to really like how GoT had semi-realistic medieval politics.

>executes a man who was fleeing for his life from a supernatural threat

the man was in the nights watch and abandoned them he could have gone back to them after his encounter with the whites and been safe.

Have sex

Bad writing

>yeah uh the North will never bend the knee to the North’s legitimate heir, who now rules everything, because ????

Bran can't have children, and they switched from a Moarchy to an Elective Monarchy, so sooner or later someone that isn't a Stark would reign.

I liked how they seem to think Elective monarchy will solve all the political struggle.

Protip: It's much worse

I hate how ignorant of history D&D are

King is no longer permanently held by a house. It's like a lifetime President chosen by the council now. Sorta like the Pope. If anything, Bran can be seen as nepotist for granting the North independence the second he became King.

Well they wouldn't know that yet in Westeros.

What does being part of the seven kingdoms even do for the North. Easier trade? Protection? Bran would protect them if anyone from Essos invaded.

it's really funny seeing people think the elective monarchy will survive even Bran's heir, let alone indefinitely into the future. Now that there are no standards to becoming king other than "some guy thinks I'd do a good job" the succession crises will only get worse. And that's assuming that neither Sansa, Jon or Gendry's line decide to press their hereditary claim

Still doesn't change the fact that Starks are rebellious assholes who constantly threatens Realm's peace and oppress free folk.

I think anyone with Tyrion's knowledge of noble affairs would've realized that

>Bran can be seen as nepotist
this so much, why didn't this anger all the other houses?

First thing 'totally not bran stark anymore' did was giving house stark special treatment lmao

The Pussy in the North!
The Pussy in the North!
The Pussy in the North!

Because they are just extras and politics don't exist anymore in GoT.

She only has to marry a powerful lord and breed. Problem solved.

how come the most ignorant fucks in westeros accepted a woman to rule? i thought varys made a point in episode 4 about cocks being important

The North is pretty fucked, who's left for her to hook up with? And she definately cant mate outside the north after their succession

>i thought varys made a point in episode 4 about cocks being important
Tyrion acted like he was saying that being a man made you more technically fit to rule instead of making you more accepted and side stepped the question

She's especially turned on now that she knows her brother (and King of Weteros) will watch her when it happens

So THIS is Sansa's tax policy. Thanks GRRM

The ancient Kings of the North, the Ryswells

>The North is pretty fucked, who's left for her to hook up with?
there were a lot of rapists in the Northern army. One of them will strike her fancy

I can't tell if you're making a joke or just being stupid.

Dumb and Dumber have a 3rd grader's understanding of history and politics

you fucking cringelord

Well ,she is also Ned Stark's daughter

They want to set the precedent so in the future when Bran is not King anymore the North is still independent

She sounds qualified. She is the right person to rule. Would you prefer her to be an ineffectual idiot like Jon?

>Eunuchs are men who have had their testicles removed in order to make them more efficient servants or soldiers

What's the deal with this? This is the most completely untrue thing in the series. Man with zero test production will not last a single battle. They also have zero motivation since they have killed themself

I can see that GRRM is a fat onions feminist. Guy writes shit that makes no sense at all

Yeah I always figured the Unsullied had their balls but no dick, for some reason. As for Varys, he could just be the sneaky eunuch, which is a trope because the eunuch does not have the same sorts of motivations as other characters (legacy through successfully carrying out their duty, legacy through conquest, legacy through carrying on a strong family name, simple sexual motivation, etc)

>no chance of STDs and deserting due to finding a cute whore in a brothel
>slave owners get all the enslaved women for themselves
Nah I'm thinking they knew what they were doing. Testosterone make men emotional and unpredictable due to needing sex as well.

>Testosterone make men emotional and unpredictable due to needing sex as well.

But they would lose every single battle. Since their opponents have testosterone. This is the most retarded thing in the series. It's like if they were blind.

Eunuch soldiers/guards existed in history. Not in such numbers, but they did.

And basically they are a bunch of brainwashed stormtroopers.

Don't forget we are talking medieval here. A well-organized and trained force like the Unsullied would be a rarity

The first half is true but
>They also have zero motivation since they have killed themself
Is literally the point. They no longer care about their own lives and therefore don't fear death like every other soldier does. And they take them at birth so they basically brainwash them

>Getting raped by Ramsay's cock increases IQ by 50 points
Why not capture Ramsay Bolton and rape every ruler in Westeros with his magical IQ-raising dick?

Attached: 1540555844082.jpg (451x451, 49K)

The point is to give them discipline and make them fully controlable. They might not be as strong as top test men like the Mountain but as much as valuable 20 good men are they cannot decide a battle against a thousand unbreakable emotionless 5/10s.
Also middle ages fully knowing how testosterone works and applying it would be worse than having a dickless army beating the golden company.

>Yeah I always figured the Unsullied had their balls but no dick, for some reason.

Yeah, that's the point. You have zero test production so you would be as strong as a woman.

Do you send women into war?

>Not in such numbers, but they did.

Well yeah obviously. People that are 250 cm tall exist. There was never an army 20k large with zero test production

>Man with zero test production will not last a single battle
You don't need to be a bodybuilder to hold a spear. Most of your enemies will be underfed peasants or maybe a citizen militia, at worst there'll be the occasional mercenary troupe, but in general your discipline more than compensates your testosterone level, especially compared to who you're up against.

After Tyrion nominates Bran:

>He doesnt want the throne
>His dicks no good

lmao Sansa trying too hard

The reason for not sending women into war is that they are more useful elsewhere.

The Unsullied weren't 20k large. Dany bought all the ones they had at 3k. The book specifies they aren't valued for their strength, and are typically weaker than most men because they have no test, they're valued for their unwavering discipline. However they also have a propensity to get fat if they serve as inactive household guards which many do.

>You don't need to be a bodybuilder to hold a spear

Yeah obviously there were no bodybuilders in westerods since they dont have testosterone enanthante.

Your opponents have normal testosterone. That's the problem. You are weaker than every single combatant

You do realize your testicles produce test? Not just roids

Ramsay/Joffrey made her hardened and less naive, it was Little finger that made her more clever

Torrhen Stark swore fealty to Aegon Targaryen, the North was the only kingdom in Westeros to not bleed during Aegon's conquest

During the Long-ish Night, the North was the only one to bleed among the seven kingdoms.

The North deserves to be free.

While it doesn't make sense to me that none of the other kingdoms raised objections to the north seceding and becoming independent, I don't think Sansa had all this veiled malicious intent as you claim. She was smart not just in becoming a queen like she always wanted, but realizing the northmen will always be loyal to the north. They were just as willing as the Dothraki to commit war crimes in Kings Landing. Her crowning was one of the strong scenes in the episode that reminded me of Catelyn Stark. She apologized to Jon claiming it was the best she could do, but that doesn't make sense. Because Greyworm and the Dothraki sailed back to Essos or wherever the fuck. She could just pardon Jon with her power as queen, (not to mention the nights watch still existing is retarded.) But Jon's entire situation makes no sense to me. At the least I believe Greyworm would have immediately killed both Tyrion and Jon after learning Daenerys was killed because he was fiercely loyal to her and doesn't care if he lives or dies. He had control of kings landing as warmaster and had no reason to listen to some random council that materialized out of nowhere. Arya left because her character was literally worthless after killing the night king and they just wanted to end her arc. The episode was visually pleasing and the show had to end somehow. But there are countless holes in the events that unfolded. So much shit doesn't make sense I'm honestly just glad it's over at this point.

They're never valued for their strength, in fact the book explicitly stated they're weaker than normal men. They're valued because they're brainwashed drones who have insane discipline, work together perfectly as a unit and won't waver.

Yeah my point there was never even an eunuch army 1k large. There may have been an army with 4 eunuchs but that does not make an eunuch army.

>The book specifies they aren't valued for their strength, and are typically weaker than most men because they have no test, they're valued for their unwavering discipline.

Discipline does not swing a spear or a sword. Strength does

You think wars are some kind of chess match?

>Discipline does not swing a spear or a sword. Strength does
You don't need that much strength to be effective with a spear, especially when a lot of your enemies don't have heavy armor.
>You think wars are some kind of chess match?
Do you think having a disciplined, perfectly cohesive army isn't a big deal?

They actually are, you are still ignoring that a disciplined huge unit can and will beat a bunch of peasants swinging their swords like a bat against their phalanx formation, even if these peasants have huge muscles - which they won't because they are fucking starving peasants. Not every soldier in Westeros is a well prepared and fed knight.

Why did they even listen to Tyrion?? He was in fucking chains.

I hate how the show keeps rewarding Tyrion for nothing. I would have appreciated a council that decides the future of the kingdom and lasts longer than 2 minutes and the lords are actually involved. Not just nodding at what Saint Tyrion the Wise says

Unsullied were cut at a very young age, probably before or during puberty. They were lanky boys, growing up without balls during their physical development years.

Barristan (and Jaime iirc) noted this in the books. That the unsullied are not as physically strong as westerosi. But that wasn't their real strength anyway, it was their discipline and loyalty. Mfers like them stood against a Dothraki horde, in an open field.

sit down, incel

So what if they're stronger, you don't get +5% damage per strength point in real life. The If you can hold your weapon for the duration of the fight,m you're good to go, and yes, a woman with extensive training can achieve that and so do the Unsullied. They're furthermore immune to pain via drugs and hav had their spirit broken into unconditional obedience and discipline. their average enemy is a Farmer pissing his pants. medieval battle sweren't terrible bloody, most massacres happened in the aftermath, the main goal was to break the enemies morale.

But warfare is not a fucking computer game. Disciplined soldiers are better than strong soldiers with no discipline.

Their ceiling for strength wasn't that high, but that doesnt mean they can't develop muscles at all.

FPBP
She digs it, see how she teased the Hound when she got a little tipsy

>even if these peasants have huge muscles

You can't have huge muscles without steroids. The peasant are normal men that are much stronger than "men" with fucking balls cut off

>The If you can hold your weapon for the duration of the fight,m you're good to go,

That's the point. They are not strong enough to hold a spear that is made for adult men. Not eunuchs.

You are coping far too much

because shes very insecure (like most women) and she wanted to be the queen of her own kingdom

she didnt want anyone, not even her own brother, to have the attention over her

when Jon came over with Dany, Sansa's insecurity already kicked in and she decided right from the start she didnt like Dany

Attached: product-double-filet-o-fish.png (720x720, 334K)

They're don't have much muscle but you're retarded if you think Roman spears are that heavy. A teenager could hold one.

This. 8 season of bloodeight and the last 5 minutes is “lol who cares”

A fucking story lmao. And bran stark has the best one? Kekekek

What is this, some kind of A Sing of Ice and Fire?

S

So the Starks and the northmen are okay with Winterfell not belonging to Starks anymore? When she marries, it will go to her children, who will bear their father's name.

Stop projecting, incel.

So the Unsullied defending a city against a Dothraki horde was just a myth after all?

Tyrion, the last lanister

maybe she'll marry a karstark or something

>hit the nail right on the head and now this roastie cant help but press reply

kek

You have to go back

>You are weaker than every single combatant
Which is why no Unsullied ever fights 1v1 single combat. They rely solely on numbers, discipline, and strategy, which will always overcome an enemy force which lacks those things. Ten one-armed midgets could kill Gregor Clegane if they acted in unison and half of them were willing to die in the attempt.

wasn't a myth but they defended it because they had unwavering resolve and formed a sturdy phalanx formation while the dothraki just charged in like retards

>What the fuck was her problem?

she didn't like bran's tax policy

>Bran would protect them
And the other lords supplying troops and money would all agree with Bran aiding a foreign entity that means nothing to them right?

Who the fuck will marry her? Yeah, she'd be a good lay (assuming Roose didnt use the dogs to fuck her leaving her pussy mangled up and weird), but the guy will basically be a mere boytoy for the queen bee.

Updated Mexican GOT Tier List

Attached: GOT MEX Tier List.png (1348x2320, 3.55M)

There are lots of Lannisters, they're one of the bigger families.

Sansa is still legally married to Tyrion.
Tyrion talked himself out an exectution into being King of the Dwarf...wait, King of the North.

Attached: sansaNtyrion.jpg (1024x1536, 277K)

But theyre to weak to carry metal shields. Mustve used leather ones and got routed hard

Their trainers made the myth to continue the business. Dothraki don't care about non-horserider stories anyway

Pretty sure she realized that her brother became an omniscient tree wizard, who denounced all identity as Bran Stark. So made the logical decision that he shouldn't allow him to rule the North.

But shouldn't it be Tyrion?

No, their marriage was anulled. Legally, they were never married.

Put some respect on Serpiente Chin's name baka

She a qt whippy waifu

she's unironically just doing what her dad would have done. If they thought for two seconds this entire thing could be cleared up by a simple callback to Ned saying something from season 1 that would justify her desire to keep the North independent. All the broad strokes of finale were fine and would have made sense with more context, but I guess we needed 20 minutes of Arya staring into a horse's eyes so we get characters making seemingly random choices for no apparent reason.

are these the official spanish version names I prefer them

Their shields aren't particularly large, and the Unusllied are lightly armored. I think you're vastly overestimating how much their equipment weighs. It's possible it's just Pentos propaganda that Jorah fell for though, but the story itself isn't particularly unbelievable given that it was a phalanx formation of spears vs mindless cavalry.

Nice fanfic faggot.

>The North deserves to be free.

Dorne deserves to be free even far more than the North

Dorne was never conquered by the Targs

There is literally nothing stopping all the individual kingdoms declaring their independence and yet they don't. It would have made a lot more sense than what we got.

you're reading into the terrible writing way too much

Can you not take a prince-consort as a queen and keep the name?

He knows Sansa will try to kill him in his sleep if he leaves her with nothing.

>mfw Bran-Meera-Hodor warging threesome cave sex didnt happen

I really miss the King Sleigher

Attached: images.jpg (679x452, 27K)

Why did the other 6 kingdoms just agree that only the north will gain its independence? Why didn't the other kingdoms also want independence?

>what is this writing?

It *should* be Tyrion, but he's also a traitor to the crown who serves the King "as a punishment" and killed the Lannister patriarch. But considering neither Bronn nor Gendry had any problems just waltzing into their respective kingdoms and claiming their lordship, Tyrion probably doesn't either, so by all measures he's Lord Paramount of the Westerlands.

>You think wars are some kind of chess match?
Do you think they aren't? Wars have always been won by superior tactics, not by who has the bigger muscles.

It makes no sense that Dorne and Iron Islands aren't free. Also, Riverlands and maybe even the Vale should go with the North

The iron throne was melted and King's Landing was almost completely destroyed. The entire "council" scene was idiotic drivel. It seems to me like it was a final insult to our intelligence by D&D.

Yes these are the official spanish names.

Look at vietnam, a prosperous first world country untouched by western influence.

>Hmm I could send troops north to save my sister but she's independent now so I guess I won't

???? Bran will still send aid to her if needed dipshit. I'm really curious what train of thought you followed to get to the conclusion that bran would just sit and watch her die and the north fall apart.

It's like the same people who think a queen can't sire royal fucking children that take her name from someone who isn't the king... You dumb fucking niggers should Google the British monarchy. And maybe stop watching so much capeshit and game of shit.

Attached: pcmn29z3nxnz.jpg (937x1171, 141K)

Yet the Starks, the family with the most interest in keeping the kingdoms together because their family now sits on the throne, were the only ones to secede

awesome

Edmure got mogged hard. And Rober Arryn has grown some balls now

They know how terrible Sansa is

Walls defended the city, the Unsullied just manned them and held the gate.

>Brainless thinking strength means anything in formation combat

Army A and army B clash for a while with few casualties. Army A maneuvers into army B's flank. Army B freaks and runs, getting slaughtered in the aftermath. This is how 95% of battles play out. Strength is not meaningful. You're not wrestling each other, you are stabbing and maneuvering around each other. A child has the strength to kill someone with a blade. Discipline and training are 100x more important, so you can maneuver and avoid morale breaking and people running.

But she was never raped in the first place???

It's called "We just really rushed it so we can go and write Star Wars and collect disneybucks. We don't really even care anymore, fuck off."

Dorne was brought into the seven kingdoms regardless. You know, from an outsider's perspective, Doran was attempting to strengthen the alliance through a marriage between his son Trystane and Myrcella. Before the evil usurpers killed Doran. Once Ellaria and the Sand Snakes died though, the new prince might think that a stronger alliance would be for the better. Instead of the squabbling that got Ellaria killed.

>without having to pay taxes to the crown
AM I BEING DETAINED

Shouldn't Edmure and the Riverlands have gone to Sansa as well? Robb was also King of the Riverlands and the Tully's swore themselves to his cause.

Need i say it?

Attached: Merry.jpg (200x247, 13K)

She was raped by Ramsay.

Pretty hard too. It was D&D's way to give her "character development"

>KL and red keep almost entirely razed to the ground

>the ending is the council sitting in the red keep as if the building got repaired in 10 days

Brainy boy assuming everyone min-maxes just like he does

The big strong men are automatically dumb as bricks duh. And the wimpy men are geniuses with hearts of gold obviously

She just had consensual rough sex with her husband though???

What law will King Bran enact?

0 enact 20% rape policy
1 legalize rape
2 make rape 100% mandatory
3 rewatch Sansa’s rape on his 3ER rapetube
4 watch D&D rape the Star Wars franchise
5 outlaw rape
6 just kidding rape is legal again
7 warg into Brienne and rape Sansa
8 go back into the past and warg into Ramsey’s body and rape Sansa
9 remind Sansa that she was raped and it was beautiful

They rebuilt the red keep so fast lmao. Look behind jon

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-232858~2.png (1885x1080, 955K)

roll

Marital rape is still rape.

DA NORF REMEMBAHS!

Attached: Norfer.png (815x867, 78K)

Rolling.

Tbh, I dont think there is anything left to be raped in SW franchise

>Bran will still send aid to her if needed dipshit.
He doesn't even consider himself to be Bran anymore, he assumed the throne as the Three Eyed Raven and went with the name Bran so the puny mortals wouldn't get upset

>It's like the same people who think a queen can't sire royal fucking children that take her name from someone who isn't the king
Medieval Europe is a weird place in that regards. I know of some minor houses who pulled that off, but as soon as the major houses were involved there was too much as stake to just let some woman claim that her children are born of her dynasty, see e.g. the pragmatic sanction ( desu not during the middle ages, but the issue (but not how it's handled) is deeply medieval). The British monarchy doesn't really compare, there's absolutely no chance a pretender would have risen and claimed Elizabeth's children were illegitimate at any time, it's just too modern to compare.

Warg into Howland Reed and rape Meera Reed

Warg into Raeghar during the battle of the Ruby Ford to ensure that Bobby B lands the fatal blow

Meera Reed deserves a good fuck

>A "point" brought up by someone else
>it is completely unrelated to what you were originally arguing
>Transparently and obviously try and claim that was your point all along

Haven't seen anyone get BTFO as hard as you in a while, user.

Wheel status: unbroken

Meera Reed deserves to be Bran’s goddamn queen. Even if they can’t make babbies Meera should still rule besides his crippled ass.

It is fairly easy for you to research how badly organized forces fared against professional armies.

Would you bend the knee to a pigeon fucking cripple?

Wouldn't be a bad system honestly if each of the seven kingdoms was ruled independently with each having a representative in Kings Landing to dictate diplomacy with each other

Those proffessional armies arent made up of wimpy boys

>women
>more useful than men for anything other than child-bearing/child-rearing
Lol

I dont think bran's dick was broken in the fall, unless he had a boner after seeing Jaime and Cersei fucking

Reminder that D&D turned-down a request by HBO for 10 full seasons, because they wanted to go make shekels off of Star Wars.

And it will be beautiful

Based. This is a terrific character study. In fact I daresay you actually read the books, unlike D&D.

Still can't believe the leaks were real.

>"HIS DICK DON'T WORK, HE CAN'T EVEN GET IT UP AHAHAHA"
what the fuck was her problem?

You're forgetting how she kept begging Jon to be King In The North, until it became clear he was Danny's boytoy. I don't think she hated him, she just got tired of his beta bullshit.

Sansa is the only Stark who wanted to rule. Da Norf is very fond of the Starks, and also nationalistic. They don't want some southern dandy man to marry Sansa and be named "king". Half of the other northern lords were traitors who helped the Boltons, and the other half were too weak to try and make claims for Warden.

Attached: Sansa Stark qt.jpg (1024x1024, 191K)

Sansa got way too much into political power play. Jon being Dany's bitch boy only made it worse because she realize she would, in fact, have to be the Warden of the North now.

Attached: 02.jpg (538x700, 40K)

>Bran has the most interesting story
So interesting that he was skipped for an entire season

>Marital
>rape
Pick one and only one.

She wanted to build a first men ethnostate and souther politics would allow non first men, like fucking Adnals or worse Dothraki to settle in the North.

based Sansa, redpilled and red-headed

>>muh headcanon

die nigger of cringe

You know what subverting expectations means Dabid? It means that those in charge of the script get critized by every clever little twat sitting on their fat asses.
But if they start subverting their own expectations, that’s the end. For them and the clever little twats not knowing what subversion is.
This is not the end. Not for us. Not if you lot watch the show and keep getting subverted.
And then we move on and you get to destroy Star Wars and we get to wish that fat jew basterd had finished the job.

Attached: 02A8C890-3E13-4097-8D5E-CB91E3C2EFB9.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

>Discipline does not swing a spear or a sword. Strength does
No but the troop with better discipline and moral has never been bested from the front by one without it.
In a spear formation like that the unsullied have also maximized the amount of points they can throw at an enemy. So even if the average man to unsullied Is a 2:1 strength different he's still going to be fighting 2-3 at the same time.
The unsullied do have 2 big weaknesses however. If they encountered a force of equally or similarly disciplined spear troops they could get stuck in a shield push, one which they would loose. Additionally, they have to wear light armor and carry small shields due to their weaker frames. This leaves them massively vulnerable to fire from any ranged weapons, which wouldn't be able to break their moral but would be able to kill them in droves.

In this respect unsullied are actually quite flawed, they can't be used as a frontline troop due to the vulnerability to missiles, which reduces the benefits to their discipline over strength trade off. They should be best used on the sides of formations to screen Calvary, while supported by their own missile troops of course.
Truth of the matter is unsullied aren't unheard of as a concept it's just not one motivated by any military benefit. They were castrated to keep them subservient during their indoctrination, something which is needed it your only soilder class is also a unprivileged slave class.

She can marry Ryon Forrester when he gets old enough, if the Telltale game is canon. Maybe Asher Forrester or Rodrick Forrester, depending on who's alive and if they haven't decided to marry somebody else. I'm still mad this game series is unfinished.

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/House_Forrester

Next step, Salsa will put casinos, all over westeros and get rich.

Because a Stark won't be king forever.

Bran is 16 and potentially nigh-immortal. Considering the Elector Lords will probably never vote for anyone younger, that's a best case scenario.

This. Getting the north out of the seven kingdoms has always been the endgame since Ned died. The best chance to do that is when a newly elected Stark sits on the Iron Throne and Westeros is still wheeling from so much war that everyone just once peace. If they tried it at any other time in the future they probably wouldn't be dealing with a Stark king and whomever the king was would likely not let them go without a fight.

Marriage is not an ownership contract.

And you incels wonder why women hate you

He’s baiting you

The Revolutionary War was a 3% tax dodge so that's believable.

I don't get the Sansa hate. Kings and Queens are not supposed to be good and spotless.

Jon would be a terrible king because he is kind of a naive idiot. Sansa is a woman of action, she learned from the best. She learned from Littlefinger and Cersei

It's a great play by Brandon that Sansa thinks she's controlling. Really this may be our Brans final act as a Stark. He gives the Starks their own independence on top of assuming control of all the southern kingdoms while respecting Robbs Conquest. Even if they ever lose the southern kingdoms the North always belongs to the Starks. The story ends in total Stark World Domination.

Sansa and Bran as 'independent' leaders of the free world, with Bran now having the perfect excuse to branch off to the East to 'cleanse Essos of the Targaryen influence' not to mention look for Drogon and eliminate any traces of Danys empire. Aegon Stark in the far north as king of the free folk and true North. Allowing us to get ahead of any mystical threats in the future. Then Arya the magical super assassin playing the role of Columbus to eave the Stark Flag wherever there may be and West. Wherever she's going it seems Bran knows she'll be okay.

Ned never fought for their kid's birthright and it cost him and hundreds of thousands more their lives.

Who'd have thought 9 years after the events of Baelor that we'd be living in a Stark world?

It is impossible to rape a mate!

A man
Ruling all of Westeros?
I don’t think so sweetie pie...

Attached: CF7C8DB1-1013-4833-8B6D-457D85B0D212.jpg (410x452, 23K)

Aren't they basically dickless janniseries

Jesus my man, I’m not going to argue with your statement about the Unsullied, but have you ever read just the slightest thing about Chinese history and eunuchs? You would know that Varys is based on that and thus his character makes sense.

Sansa is a non-character by season 7. She is the combination of the "politics" side of game of thrones, all the strife and backstabbing outside of the main story is forced into one character, and by the end of the show even being a narrative device doesn't save her or the story. It really is like they purposefully didn't try this season.

If only were strong and disciplined soldiers in history. Like Roman Legions, German Landsknechts, Persian Immortals, Swiss Reislaufer, every army during the Napoleonic era that wasn‘t Russian, the Mongols, etc. A lot of those mentioned were flat out mercenaries or mercs by any other name like the Legions. The others were militias. Both are available in the GoT universe, so what makes the Unsullied so fucking special?

I read somewhere that its by-law for Unsullied to kill all prisoners except for commiters of regicide.

I have no idea whether that’s redder fan-fic or canon. Anyone?

>What is the great counsel of harrenhall and the following dance of the dragons.

Are you baiting or being genuine? On the off chance you're being genuine the Unsullied don't have any laws other than to follow whatever their master tells them to do.

>Marital rape
what
she literally agreed to marry him, what did she think was going to happen during wedding night?

Were there any real characters left?

Jon was a glorified extra
Dany was at first Jon's love interest and then a pop up villain
Tyrion was a projection of the writers' opinions

And so on..

Ugh, pls don't remind me of how awful that plot was..
S5 was when GoT became shit

>reading extended worldbuilding books by a man who doesn't even know how to explain magic or the enemy in the main story

The last real characters were probably Sandor and Tormund, even if their arcs conflicted with the story.

The Unsullied are Roman Legionaries taken to the maximum.
They are completely obedient and will fight to the last man.
Compare that to actual armies of pre-gunpowder eras that at best routed at 30% casualties.

Stark Dynasty now controls the whole of Westeros without Bran going over his demense or vassal limit.

This will give Stark claimants to the Empire teir title of "Six Kingdoms" a Prestige bonus since the inheritance law was changed to Elective Monarchy. Simple gameplay.

Did you miss the part about the throne not being hereditary anymore? Da norf now has the perfect opportunity to jump ship, while a friendly monarch is in charge. Afterward everyone else will be fighting over it again while salsa gets to be queen.

It actually makes perfect sense you idiot. I wouldn't put this past being gurms original intention.

stark line is dead, bro. no male heirs to pass it on.

I fucking hate the ironborn in the show. Bunch of entitled, retarded, dirty sea nigs

Why do people keep referring to the rape as beautiful? Did I miss an important scene?

Sansa will continue the Stark line with whoever she marries

Whoever Sansa gives birth to can just be called Stark. Harry the Heir in the Vale is from a female line of Arryn's but if he became heir of the Vale he'd be renamed to Harry Arryn.

VISUAL POTTERY

Attached: lotr got.jpg (1312x1566, 500K)

KEK

I have a question. Will Bran actually do anything? Isn't his thing that he will just things go by and not interfere? I mean, he's just let everything go by him without interfering.

>Marriage is not an ownership contract
But that's literally what it has been for almost all of its existence as a practice.

Considering we're never told is bran got his powers of foresight back, who knows?

The vale, riverun, baratheon, the reach, tarly and the Throne are all allies with the starks and strong coalition against any of the remaining people or houses who will be potential threat

Anybody else think it's weird that Tyrion of all people got landed with the "serve the Starks" plotline in the last episode when he's been serving dany for like 3-4 seasons?

People fucking love voting for names they know. Look in real life, Canadians elected a kayak instructor as PM because his daddy was a PM. America almost had Hilary just because she married a near impeached president.

T A X
A
X

yeah I'm sure an omniscient semi-God like Bran would've been outmanoeuvred (and outwitted, no less) by some traumatised rape victim

idiot

she's the prettier one

I'd say Trump fits your argument better. Hillary was a pretty much well-established politician. Trump was a celebrity from reality TV.

And was Sansa even elected? She's the rightful heir, unlike Jon.

How many days left until mods ban Game of Thrones threads forever?

based and chadpilled

>Torrhen Stark swore fealty to Aegon Targaryen, the North was the only kingdom in Westeros to not bleed during Aegon's conquest

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a bitch nigga

>canadian
>talking out his ass about things he doesn't know about

Attached: 155324676543.jpg (550x309, 33K)

Well it was that or a few dragons burn everything. One killed almost all of King's Landing without a scratch

underrated, I will spread this around

>the most ignorant fucks
>accept a woman as ruler
Precisely why they are ignorant fucks

You could always read the chapter in the books and answer your own questions.

Dat edge

Why didn't they chant "King in the North"? I thought that in the North "King" is an institution or title of a reigning monarch no matter the gender and "Queen" is king's female consort

Because at the end of season 6 D&D said "fuck it" to any and all logic when it came to political power just to subvert some expectations.

Attached: 1550549616095.jpg (700x512, 84K)

Friendly reminder this was also the point where they literally "blew up" the last remaining plot points from the last book, departing from them entirely.

Attached: 1557491639418.gif (320x240, 239K)

Telltales whent bankrupt i think.

They did. So few people were buying their games they actually ran out of money in the middle of one of their "seasons" of walking dead. Maybe it has something to do with the main racially androgynous character having gay romances every game.

You missed the beauty.

No, where did you get this from?

It's D&B hammering home the message for any femoids still in denial that women are petty stupid cunts.

Her brother, the rightful heir of house Stark, last remaining son of Ned, the three eyed Raven, chronicler of the entire history of the north, living embodiment of the old gods, omniscient demi God and possibly immortal/definitely extremely long lived benevolent ruler gets crowned king of the seven kingdoms. Her other brother by adoption is sent to the far north to live amongst and lead tho not rule the free folk. And instead of accept this unheralded age of pure peace and prosperity in the seven kingdoms Salsa instead says "I want the north to secede Bran >:( I earned it they won't accept you or Jon anyways for reasons. I'm disrespectful to my uncle that proves I'm sassy enough to lead"

And do you know why they just let her? Because she's a hollow authority. Bran rules her kingdom whether she likes it or not. But she's a woman and you can't talk sense to them so they let her think she's important.

Yeah i dont i remember, i really liked that game ''wolf among us'' it was pretty good and set for season 2 but ofc fags whent bankrupt..

Wasn't a fan of their GoT. The family was just fanfiction version of Starks.

>bran the boneless can't have kids
>sansa is a female and children won't inherit her family name
>same with arya
>yfw house stark is dead anyway

Attached: Roose_2x04.jpg (499x750, 133K)

People fail to realize outside of 2012-13 Telltale never released a decent game. Prior to Walking Dead they were making point and click CSI, Law and Order and Poker games, and after their "big break" the best they ever did was a Borderlands game that they also nearly bankrupted themselves on. Fucking zoomers will vehemently defend anything and everything Telltale on Yea Forums

Bran's probably going to live 5,000 years, I'm sure it's fine.

>>sansa is a female and children won't inherit her family name
Yes they would
>>yfw house stark is dead anyway
No its not

She did nothing wrong. The North won't bend, even to "Ned Stark's son", which that Bran isn't really, he even says that.

Sansa is a Bolton

name 5 examples from medieval europe when children kept their mother's dynasty

>Bran can't have kids
When was this established. Are you trying to tell me he fell out of tower and broke his dick?

1. Ramsey is dead and house Bolton is gone. She has her maiden name back.

2. Never consummated, Ramsey only likes anal.

the path of of rape and beauty required many sacrifices

>>sansa is a female and children won't inherit her family name

idiot

>medieval yurop
I don't give a fuck about those inbred faggots. It happened in the game of thrones universe a few times and at least once with the Starks

*hits pipe*

when?

>Bran does absolutely fucking nothing, just gets carried around everywhere
>becomes King of Westeros
>Sansa does absolutely fucking nothing, just gets raped and looks melancholy all the time
>becomes Queen of the Norf
Why even call it Game of Thrones if suddenly at the end no one even bothers to play?

Bel the Bard fucked the only daughter of a Stark and that kid was given the Stark name and carried it on.

How is Sansa going to produce an heir? She's still married to Tyrion, which is obviously kind of gross, though strategically it probably makes the most sense to just fuck him; give one kid Winterfell, give the other Casterly Rock...

>how do womenz have babby?
Incel

>strategically it probably makes the most sense to just fuck him
Hmmmmmm...

>Promises the north they'll never bend the knee again
>Jon bends it like a bitch at the first sign of another ruler
>Sansa keeps her honor and the honor of her people

Why are women more honorable than men?

Jon was thinking with his dick. We've all done it

The funny thing is Ironborn will start to raid the shit out of the north now that they do not belong to the same kingdom. Suck it starkfags

>mfw for years i thought it was castle eerock

Attached: 1554225897080.gif (245x245, 968K)

>decimated fleet
>divided land with constant backstabbing
>maybe 1/20th the army size and 1/50th the population
>no support from other kingdoms
>subject to stark king on the iron throne
>even independent north has more allies among the Six Kingdoms than ir*nmen who are universally hated
yeah, good luck with that raiding and not getting Carthage'd

>Yara steals iron fleet
>Euron exhausts tree supply on islands to build new fleet
>Euron BTFO yara's fleet
>Dany BTFO Euron's fleet

Raid them with what? And the North still has thousands of troops. The ironborne are fags

ALL HAIL THE ROYAL RAPE

Attached: 1528329567626.jpg (306x404, 26K)