Will he ever sober up?

Will he ever sober up?

Attached: 1558392862882[1].jpg (675x1200, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tn6sB_6T3eU
youtube.com/watch?v=t0D4ekTODuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Howard stern? Well he did get beat up back in 2011, but most people don't remember this

Attached: gaddafi_2370848b.jpg (620x387, 48K)

What's the point? You really think he would be happy? The guy's a lost cause.

I hope so for nostalgia's sake. Artie kept the show alive for a while, and there was a clear line in the sand when he was no longer there that basically made ETA and JD the only entertaining parts left.
He had arguably one of the best gigs in the world and couldnt sober up for THAT. Best of luck baby gorilla.

He must be giving out his location to try to score

Attached: 1508371120096.jpg (720x405, 64K)

>He had arguably one of the best gigs in the world and couldnt sober up for THAT.
i also find it weird that while working his dream job and making tons of cash, he decided to kill himself. yet now when he's permanently disfigured, broke, a laughing stock and still addicted to heroin, he's deciding that life is worth living.

>Used to use "pumping gas" as shorthand for "broke loser who sucks at life" to insult people during his time on Stern

Sometimes, I do believe in a god.

>he's deciding that life is worth living

He's been giving that same rap since at least his time on Stern, but probably even as far back as his MadTV days, if not longer. Junkies are professional liars.

he's still alive isnt he? if being on stern during some of its best years was enough for a suicide attempt. shouldnt the state he is in now be far beyond that?

What do you think professional means?

I don't why he'd bother
He's old, broke, his career is over and he looks like an abomination.

I've read both of his books, listened to him for years on Stern, and while I really liked him on the show, and find it basically unlistenable without him, fuck him. He has been handed nothing but opportunity and good will pretty much his entire life, and surrounded by people literally going out of their way to try and help him, and he has continually pissed all over it. He should have gone to jail, and done hard time. He has had a lifetime of "second chances", and it has done him no good.

Artie partied his way to the top and wasn't fulfilled and is now being forced to appreciate a simple life. He is going through a hell that he made for himself. Fine. Hope he can cope and make it through to the light.

why is his nose like that

he sniffed the forbidden brap

I should have said "expert" instead of "professional". My point still stands.

Attached: artievbuwk[1].jpg (761x1066, 423K)

Decades of snorting more heroin and cocaine than your average person would ever be able to afford or physically take. It basically dissolved the cartilage in his nose, and supposedly a punch finished the job, but that might just be another lie.

A timeline

Attached: artie-2[1].jpg (1000x600, 253K)

Needs some pics from his MadTV/early Stern days too, to make the transformation even more depressing.

>Will he ever sober up?
The fact that he hasn't died from overdose yet, intentionally or unintentionally shocks me.

This is the inverse of what happened to ron bennington

His edge lord humor was fun for awhile but he never broke character from it. He tended to delve into school yard bully humor sometimes and that's where he lost me. He'd legitimately be pegged as cringe/edgy user here.

Go back even further and you'll wonder how everything went so wrong.

Attached: young Artie.jpg (214x317, 12K)

youtu.be/Tn6sB_6T3eU

Maybe he knew he was working for the devil and becoming a devil as well made him hate himself.

i literally thought it was bob kelly

fuck bob kelly

youtube.com/watch?v=t0D4ekTODuA

only thing Artie has going for himself now is he finally lost some weight.

He'd look alright if he'd stop dressing like a bum, and get the nose fixed.

cant make it in today ant

Attached: fioxxbbhfgh11.jpg (592x805, 43K)

Fucking idiot should've just shot his heroin. Once you start doing a certain amount it's actually safer and cleaner to just IV it. Look what happened to that retards nose. Snorting is for casuals not actual addicts. Also would've conserved it better

Wew

he is a shithead

He'll off on coke.