Tarantino wrote a letter to the Cannes audience

Tarantino wrote a letter to the Cannes audience.

Attached: Tarantino letter.jpg (2048x2048, 373K)

what's going on here?

>pls no spoilers

Did he really have to use nigger so much in the letter. Geez Tarantino

#dontspoiltarankino

I don't think french are good in English?

I didn't go to film school, I went to watch Cinema at Cannes.

>accompanied by that photo of him dancing on the red carpet

>fuck all white people and fuck Trump

uh..........okay...?

He's married to an (((Israeli))) singer i think

What the fuck is that signature? It's completely illegible

He farted while writing his signature and it made him giggle

That's how Chads sign.
Virgins worry about legibility etc.

>I love feet. You love feet. It's the journey of discovering a woman's toes for the first time.
Ok...based

signatures dont need to be legible....

its better to be less legible so only you can sign it

>something original

Attached: 1469312304376.gif (320x180, 3.17M)

Umm, excuse me sir. I asked for your signature, and you just drew some scribbles on the page.

Attached: Interviewing-an-SEO-760x400.png (760x400, 290K)

Legibility isn't very important, all that matters is whether you're the only person who can produce it.

but thats kinda the point
its not meant to be read

Attached: sei_11119394.jpg (644x428, 41K)

That's not very important either

Legibility is important if the signature is the only piece of identifying information provided. I would have no idea Tarantino wrote that letter if OP hadn't provided the information.

>wow, that's signature is sexy as fuck. i always wanted to be friends with someone as cool as you, sir.

>Thread about Tarantino's movie at Cannes devolves into people discussing signature styles.
Never change, retards.

It is if you're rich like Tarantino and don't want your signature to be easily forged.
Usually it's nice to include the name in print, yeah.

>tarantino
who cares

>cannes
who cares

signature is more interesting to talk about, i legit dont care much about either of those

well he could of written

Thank You,
Quentin Tarantino
[signature]

i would have done that

So this is gonna be another alt-history movie where Sharon Tate and the stuntmen leads team up and take down Manson and the family in a stylish gunfight / kung fu fight right?

Nothing about the real story of Tate getting butchered is Tarantino material or Margot Robbie material.

I have a friend who's a rich businessman. His signature is just a J with a circle around it.

>Tarantino
>create something original

A FOOT FAN

Some producer/movie guy at Cannes told one of the journalists that the movie has "one of the best endings ever".
That and this spoiler letter tells me he's gonna pull some shit.

Hi twitter!

A true love letter to cinema

>muh spoilers
Quentin Cuck

it's a myth. They are good in english and you can easily speak english in france. They just think that french is superior and if you are in france you should speak their language. They will go as far as pretending they don't know english.

t. Polack visiting france often

Maybe in the bigger cities they can speak English. Not everywhere in france.
>They just think that french is superior and if you are in france you should speak their language
Not true. They just want you to make an effort to speak French, but they'll gladly switch to english to accomodate you if you can't.

It really isn't, signature is more a formality than anything

As it's mostly a myth. They do prefer speaking french, but, for instance, if you start speaking and they realize your french is so-so, they switch to english.
Also, reading is much easier, this note written in french would look almost identical. And, of course, it's a famous english-speaking director making a note on an international event, that would definitely be taken fine.

t.russian, lived in france for 3 years, didn't quite speak the language in the beginning

>ellipses in a film title
yikes

>something original

>it's a myth
It's not

> They just think that french is superior
It is

> if you are in france you should speak their language
Shouldn't you?

No you should speak Urdu or Arabic if you're in Frenchistan.

Everybody and their mom knows about Charlie Manson.
What's to spoil?

Helter skelter is real

alt-history.
Remember what happened in Inglorious Basterds? He's not making historically accurate stuff

Wow, Tarantino's handwriting is much better than I would've imagined.

Dear Cannes,

I am a Hack.

Thank you,

Quinton "Hack" Tarantino

Tarantino is literally the pee pee poo poo of directors.

whats going on here?

Attached: qt.jpg (1043x612, 41K)