Got praise from critics for his performances in both Creed II and Aquaman

>got praise from critics for his performances in both Creed II and Aquaman
>even got praise for his acting as a psychopath in Expendables 1
>still brings out complete dtv garbage no one watches multiple times a year

It's like he sabotages himself. It can't be solely because of money, the guy is a multi millionaire.

Attached: MV5BMTUyMzEyNzU4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDg2MzM3MDE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,665,1000_AL_.jpg (665x1000, 114K)

Eric Roberts is actually a pretty good actor but also appears in endless crap

Maybe he has fun

Probably, I mean action is fun.

He considers himself a scientist first, acting is his side gig. He's been saying for like 20 years now that the only goal that he has that really matters to him is getting a Nobel prize.

Adam Sandler syndrome he make 1 good real movie and then 4 Vacation with his friends movie. and with his Netflix deal he gets to do that now

>t's like he sabotages himself. It can't be solely because of money, the guy is a multi millionaire
I think he said he loved working on movies and was grateful that he was getting roles, so I guess he picks every role because he likes working on movies and it's funny for him. The guy is smart, so he must have his reasons.

His best work is his daughter though.

or alimony

Is he anywhere close to that goal? I barely see anything regarding his scientific work.

I liked the one he was in that was like a jaws ripoff or some shit

>funny
>uses "funny" instead of "fun"
russian troll detected
>google translate ftw

>scientist
He was going to be an engineer.

That user is talking out of his ass.
Dolph has a degree in chemical engineering, which makes him infinitely more qualified for anything than the average Yea Forums lurker, but afaik he hasn't worked an actual lab or industry job so far.
I mean, he could probably use his fame to get some scientist/PhD position, but imagine being an accomplished action star and old man doing science with some zoomers who just got their bachelor's. Hell, I am 30 and I already feel almost too old.

I guess he likes the free food on set

Attached: flintstones1.jpg (533x348, 35K)

some people like to go fishing
other do golf
some like to shitpost online
dolph likes to make kino
he couldn't care less who watches it or how good you think it is, he genuinely loves doing it and you can learn a thing or two from that

>making a shit ton of money to travel the world doing what you absolutely love

If that's "sabotage" then sign me the fuck up.

this guy is based as fuck

he gets to travel around the world filming shit that he doesn't care about but enjoys it for the new people he meets and places he visits and does it for the life experience alone

he even takes shit jobs he knows will suck just for the life experience of doing it

if only I were 190 IQ, tall, handsome, rich, respected, etc then I could too be a man as storied as he

That with the 160 IQ is an urban legend. Lundgren himself said he has no clue where that number came from since he never did an IQ test in his life.

But regarding his accomplishments we can be pretty certain that he has an IQ over 130.

Are you one of those people who also believe that Stallone holds several doctorates and that Schwarzenegger has a pig heart?

no cause those things aren't true

he was in aquaman? who the fuck was he

>dtv garbage
It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.

King Nereus.