Any good movies about or depicting Hell?

The idea of being tortured for eternity for the rest of your afterlife is easily the most scary concept but is there any good movies that depict it? I like the idea of each person getting their own personalised hell but I don't think there's any mainstream movies that do it justice

Attached: 1558293832282.png (241x209, 3K)

Hell is Lovecraftian in nature and that is why it can never properly be portrayed on screen.

heh...kid, if you want to experience hell just go outside and see what society is now

Attack of the Clones

Why do whites make this face?

I randomly read this on a whim and it's stuck in my mind for like 6 years. It's stupid and edgy but it's kinda cool

Attached: panorama.jpg (316x474, 35K)

Jigoku (1960)

event horizon

It's mostly the face we make when non-whites - despite being given extremely clear instructions on how to not be savages - bungle it yet again.

Attached: 1556316658246.jpg (540x733, 38K)

Dante's Inferno movie will be KINO.

Constantine
Hellraiser II
Jacob's ladder (sort of)

The endless (guy in the tent)

Dont you get used to the torture after a while? Id be scared of it getting boring

Errementari: The Blacksmith and the Devil

It's on Netflix and is actually kino.

spawn. very classy cgi hell.

I second this!

Did you die laughing to the bear trap jokes as well?

Watched it in the cinema back when it was released, I enjoyed it a lot. I remember the running gag with the bear traps but I could use a rewatch. Thank you for the netflix heads up.
It sure was a lot of fun.

Came here to post this

There are people living in hell right now. Children starving to death with insects eating their eyes out from the inside.

>plebflix

Attached: 1547084621728.jpg (645x1024, 71K)

Children of Men
The Purge 2

Not everything on cuckflix is degenerate

This. The little visions we see of hell aren't particularly revolutionary or unique but they're still disgustingly brutal and the ideas the film plays with are fucking terrifying (to me at least).

Devilman Crybaby

2007 Dante’s Inferno

I thought hell was pretty cool in "As Above, So Below".