Do you agree with this statement?

Do you agree with this statement?

Attached: pXeC2btRyKRjpd7uCFrEgXU3peKsU7hV7Ftdw79QkzA.png (635x338, 46K)

BLACK WINGS GIVE THEM THE OSCAR

This. So much this.

slay

No. We already do this.

Slaaaaaaay

what?
ppl bitch and make dumb petitions against trump, kavanaugh, pence, melania etc.

If by ‘holding to a standard’ means posting your opinions on the internet I would reckon we do hold politicians to the same level of accountability as TV producers. That is: absolutely none. Fuckhead.

Wait until the last season before realizing how fucking awful things are when it's well too late, and then complain? Yeah, let's.

Make futile complaints into our echo chamber of social media which have zero impact on reality. This is already happening.

When you consider the reality that politics is only the entertainment division of the military industrial complex, perhaps all attempts to judge and critique are meaningless. We could, perhaps, achieve a slight spin in the narrative we are presented with but ultimately would achieve nothing.

Spoken like a true brainlet.

I think we already did

Attached: the hill that was promised.jpg (1200x718, 99K)

I wanna see Hillary's boobs.

Make drawing and quartering great again

No. No you don't.

Ask her what is she doing about it. Because sitting on twitter isn't.

>orange man bad

>try to hold any US politician to account for the actions they've definitely done
>*autistic screeching from supporters of whatever ideology that politician falls under*

Haha yeah dude let's do that then like everything else like the Paris Accord and abortion crap only get mad for 2 days then completely forget it ever happened nice

Nobody has any hype about most politicians after they get into office, so no

It just like my tv shows!

Attached: Arry-Pottah.jpg (628x614, 67K)

I know too many people like this.

>definitely done
>Implying that laws are 100% objective and are not based on a judgement of peers

If everyone was held accountable for their actions without deliberation, then we would all be fined for jaywalking and all have to pay for singing the happy birthday song in public

The happy birthday song is public domain since 2016, dude.

>Getting payed 14 million for the happy birthday song
Guy got ripped off because he wanted to be popular