/chrnbl/ - chernobyl general

3.6 episodes -edition

Attached: dyatlovv.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vRYwaJC5FY
web.archive.org/web/20140309035844/http://www.alexievich.info/knigi/VOICES_FROM_CHERNOBYL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WtUO5cXZhV4
banishedsoulsovforbiddendesire.bandcamp.com/album/hands-full-ov-hate-deluxe-anniversary-edition
youtube.com/watch?v=IGZHcWybRtE
youtube.com/watch?v=v3C_5bsdQWg
youtu.be/3mIWkRv7GrM
youtube.com/watch?v=slzbTFueDkU
youtube.com/watch?v=6uLpY1TSAwI
youtube.com/watch?v=KPCkfVpzsC4
youtube.com/watch?v=qhhbvaKHdFA
youtu.be/qoyKe-HxmFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf is this bullshit storyline? Do they really expect us to believe that a roastie would stay loyal to a ghoul?

Attached: 59FC90A6-B208-4DBA-A6C0-5277239CD7CC.png (984x656, 1.41M)

based Liquidators who worked for 45 seconds and then given cancer

Attached: liquidators on roof.png (600x416, 316K)

in soviet russia yes

what are some /chernobyl/ music?
>hard mode: it has to be russian

youtube.com/watch?v=1vRYwaJC5FY

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21 Тёмная ночь Поёт Марк Бернес HD Tiomnaya Noch Temnaya (857x696, 249K)

READ MOTHERFUCKER!
web.archive.org/web/20140309035844/http://www.alexievich.info/knigi/VOICES_FROM_CHERNOBYL.pdf

I think it's actually true. Someone post the IRL interviews/stories.
It's not that bizarre to think about. Women note infected with the feminism virus and under the guide of patriarchy will probably end up top tier waifus.

Attached: pepe family picture2.png (757x768, 296K)

>Hunting parties spent weeks scouring the zone and shot all the abandoned family pets, which had begun to roam in packs. It was a necessary evil to avoid the spread of radioactivity, prevent decontamination workers from being attacked, and put the animals out of their misery. A quick death was better than slowly dying of starvation and radiation sickness.
> “The first time we came, the dogs were running around near their houses, guarding them, waiting for people to come back”, recounted Viktor Verzhikovskiy, Chairman of the Khoyniki Society of Volunteer Hunters and Fishermen. “They were happy to see us, they ran toward our voices. We shot them in the houses, and the barns, in the yards. We’d drag them out onto the street and load them onto the dump truck. It wasn’t very nice. They couldn’t understand: why are we killing them? They were easy to kill, they were household pets. They didn’t fear guns or people.”
This is such a fucked up thing I can't even.

Attached: wat 7.png (210x227, 70K)

>His face was gone

Attached: spooked.gif (297x300, 3.36M)

>/chrnbl/
Almost as gay as /cher/

>...there were miners from Moscow, Kiev, Dniepropetrovsk. I didn’t read about them anywhere. But they were down there naked, with temperatures reaching fifty degrees Celsius, rolling little cars before them while crouching down on all fours. There were hundreds of roentgen. Now they're dying. But if they hadn’t done this? I consider them heroes, not victims, of a war, which supposedly never happened. They call it an accident, a catastrophe. But it was a war. The Chernobyl monuments look like war monuments.

Attached: file.png (800x533, 721K)

>We did it, Vasi...we finally reached...our Chernobyl
fin

Attached: crying wojak5.png (779x683, 259K)

>americans perplexed by women staying faithfull
>americans perplexed by regular sacrificing themselves for the greater good

They don't teach that in your mega-churches?

> /chrnbl/
Top tier autism OP. Keep pushing this meme.

Attached: swuTcWj.webm (602x332, 2.44M)

It's marketing and SEO shills

she stayed loyal for the 3 hours it took him to die

>implying
Women's rights were very inconsistent in USSR, but patriarchy and exploitation of women were very much regarded as bad things.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtUO5cXZhV4

Attached: 1542241933695.png (675x506, 290K)

>when you're a poor nigger and your keyboard has no vowels so you make /chrnbl/

Feminism was closly tied to the Soviet Union since the early days of the revolution

FUCKING REPORT AND REMAKE /RMBK/

FUCK OP

what 8 y/o made this?

*sips tea*

Attached: t2ylierjtzx21.jpg (602x701, 182K)

The naked miners was the most heterosexual thing I've ever seen tbqhwylads

why are you guys such fags
just take this one fucking thread you mongoloids.

Someone else needs to make one first.

GLUKHOV YOU MORON YOUVE DUG UNDER REACTOR 3

Attached: 1557036871132.png (1858x1218, 2.12M)

fixed

Attached: 1558437314039.png (779x683, 289K)

The only way americans would understand the story of chernobyl is if they showed thousands of workers and military people marching out to the reactor and buying it block by block while shooting guns at the fire and bbq'ing steaks on graphite chunks.

Just ignore it for now comrade. He wants to bring down our general with squabbling.

Stop crying like a faggot

>It wasn’t very nice

Attached: 1542049357873.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Fuck man, I didn't need this. You can't even be mad at the humans because it was a necessary evil, but it's just so fucked.

>Feminism didn't exist in the Soviet Union
Yikes

Attached: 26c8ceb82f6702005f9f6e0441d09d7e.jpg (340x508, 50K)

ths s th bst chrnbyl thrd

He has a right to post

It was for our own good. The mutations would have been mad. Dogs with arms, building houses. Madness innit.

He also has the right to eat his own shit. It doesn't mean either of these things are good though.

Attached: chernobyl-e1552330842407.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Why are you seething over literally nothing?

Feminism in SU was about encouraging women to be hard workers and good members of society, not about sexual liberation and coalburning or whatever.

I did an album about Chernobyl. Any good lads?

banishedsoulsovforbiddendesire.bandcamp.com/album/hands-full-ov-hate-deluxe-anniversary-edition

Imagine a reactor drive through, with fat americans driving into the zone on a scooter

killed 20 million peoples
caused deliberate starvation of entire regions
ethnic cleansing
genocide on untold scale
mass incarceration

etc. etc.
the numbers you posted exist only because before the ussr russia was in medieval times, if capitalism arrived instead of communism EVERYTHING would have been better.
commie scum.

Attached: view-of-the-chernobyl-nuclear-power-after-the-explosion-on-april-26-picture-id110170722.jpg (2048x1415, 1.23M)

But it wasn't modern day feminism. It wasn't "You're a woman so you're special". It was "you, a woman, are part of the people too"

3.6/10

not bad but not great either.

After millions were slaughtered and imprisoned, life was pretty good, all things considered!

Then you starved to death. Thanks, Joe!

I wonder how long the memes will stay after the show ends. Eventually even baneposting winded down.

Not too good, mate. Stop posting that

still feminism
desu it was more of an honest feminism than today
because everyone knew the soviets just wanted a new cheaper workforce.

i wish i was stupid as you

Soviet union put more women to hard physical labor then medieval peasantry ever dared...

...while men held all the crucial positions worth anything.

...pretty fair if you ask me

With /GoT/ dead, we and /trek/ will be the most powerful threads on Yea Forums.

Ok fair point, basically you think western/modern day neoliberal Hilary feminism is just capitalism co-opting the original message and turning it into another outlet for selfishness and consumerism

How does it keep getting even more and more horrifying?

Was Dyatlov pissed that reactor 3 had a stylish control room?

Attached: original[1].jpg (2000x1330, 452K)

Dyatlov level delusion if you think this is good

Kirov Reporting

Sexual liberation was there too, at least at first. Divorce, single-motherhood, etc. was seen as normal and acceptable. However, the USSR also flip-flopped on its core principles several times (Marriage is oppressive! Wait, nevermind! Make more children for the Motherland!), so it all ended up quite muddled in the end.

Attached: woman-image-in-soviet-propaganda-15.jpg (1000x1414, 294K)

Only for about two more weeks. Even /tpg/ burned out eventually.

It would be easier.

Someone take this poster to the infirmary

They will be remembered and used by us.I'll always be using those pictures about posters being delusional.

Based

>/tpg/
that's that?

comrade, i-

Attached: 1558436310564.jpg (683x670, 42K)

All the posters I know just hang on walls all day.

>It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Attached: rsz_gettyimages-185703152[1].jpg (850x570, 86K)

Motherfucking heroes.

Twin Peaks General. They disappeared not long after the revival ended.

miner pride parade

Attached: untitled.png (500x328, 217K)

They tried the sexual liberation thing but it backfired horribly when single motherhood rates exploded. So based Stalin went full traditionalism enforcement with marriage.

Even the miners had to wear the reactor chef uniforms? Does it give -10 Radiaton +10 Stamina or something?

Gods, please, use atleast one song from Stalkers OST.
youtube.com/watch?v=IGZHcWybRtE

Yes Russia is doing so great now that capitalism has arrived

>maybe the real Chernobyl was the comrades we made on the way

Attached: chernobyl_stellan_skarsgard_jared_harris.jpg (1200x675, 213K)

>not appreciating deep platonic bonding with your communist comrades

Attached: fwnsg6ray1g01.jpg (799x1159, 237K)

why are russian letters often backwards?

It was used because it was there. That's my guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3C_5bsdQWg

+3.6 resistance against seeing graphite

Wtf I love Stalin now

why did america fuck with english?

Not exactly chern but it fits the theme

youtu.be/3mIWkRv7GrM

Where's my KGB pics?

USSR has a rich history of homosexual art.

Attached: malchiki_vybegayushie_iz_vody.jpg (600x390, 20K)

Fucking kek.

Even in 2000, shortly after the economical crash, Russia was richer than it had ever been before. Things like washing machines, trips abroad, etc., which had been huge luxury in the Soviet times, were suddenly quite affordable.

Post your favourite chernobyl character
I'll start

Attached: GottaLight.png (396x366, 62K)

Was the two guys (Akimov and Toptunov?) opening the water valves totally pointless? Did they die horrible deaths through stupidity?

naked men frolicking is not homosexual

>naked men = homosexual
I think you have problems.

IRL this scene happened at night and there were fireworks because of some event/parade. He told her that he always said he'd take her to Moscow and give her flowers then he reached under his pillow and took out some carnations that a nurse bought for him.

Attached: Red Square.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

if you think the infidelity of the modern women is a result of feminism and not a result of the capitalist consumer culture yes, you'd be surprised by this. but under communism women were both happier (had more orgasms) in their sexual life and more loyal. the problem is not feminism, it's capitalism. read a book.

Got a light?

don't they read from right to left?

Does anyone have any caviar and butter sandwiches?

That's because of based Putin. Russians are submissive sluts who need an authoritarian daddy

yes, male nakeness is gay. that's why I wear my boxers in communal showers

Capitalism cannot exist without free market, freedom of speech and unbiased justice system. Russia is corrupted to it's core, everything can be solved with bribes from the lowest to the highest echelons of power.

Now capitalistic traits in Russia play in favor of government, FSB (former KGB) and oligarchs that are close to Putin (they are all close to Putin, otherwise they would not exist).

Propaganda in russian media is so hardcore even Goebbels would applaud at how dumb it makes people around the country.

is this what slav girls look like, mousy and angled with tight eyes?

Iirc the pipes were broken by the initial explosion so water was going nowhere except in the tanks under the reactor.

>/chrnbl/

fuck off

>he reached under his pillow and took out some carnations that a nurse bought for him.
Gonna doubt that one homie. The nurses removed an orange she brought in and left near him because it would have absorbed too much radiation. She also never mentions this in her account of her visits to him.

Look up Deyneka. Naked male asses is what this guy liked to paint the most.

Attached: c801ca5b09f41ccf0c9509a7868df7f6.jpg (629x985, 101K)

So they actually made things worse

until the 90s women had to worry about domestic violence and being beaten nearly to death all of those laws that were made were because of feminists and male traitors it has nothing to do with capitalism

Yes, but they had to follow orders given by their superior.

Please write in multiple sentences. I have no idea what the fuck you're saying

This

It's from her book that was poster earlier.
>It was the ninth of May. He always used to say to me: "You have no idea how beautiful Moscow is! Especially on V-Day, when they set off the fireworks. I want you to see it." I'm sitting with him in the room, he opens his eyes. "Is it day or night?" "It's nine at night." "Open the window! They're going to set off the fire-works!" I opened the window. We're on the eighth floor, and the whole city's there before us! There was a bouquet of fire exploding in the air. "Look at that!" I said. "I told you I'd show you Moscow. And I told you I'd always give you flowers on holidays . . ." I look over, and he's getting three carnations from under his pillow. He gave the nurse money, and she bought them. I run over to him and I kiss him. "My love! My one and only!" He starts growling. "What did the doctors tell you? No hug-ging me. And no kissing!" They wouldn't let me hug him. But I ... I lifted him and sat him up. I made his bed. I placed the thermometer. I picked up and brought back the sanitation dish. I stayed up with him all night. It's a good thing that it was in the hallway, not the room, that my head started spinning, I grabbed onto the windowsill. A doctor was walking by, he took me by the arm. And then suddenly: "Are you pregnant?"

Attached: cat 25642250.jpg (500x387, 31K)

Isn't everyone in this show a brit?

My fav is when I misspell a word and there's that one user who, instead of correcting me, uses the word in his reply, correctly spelled. It's so subtle, so shy.

Just google slav girls and have a look. There's something about them.

The rest of the world is doing just fine with it, maybe Russia's just a shithole outlier

Guys, I need someone to love me like that

Attached: 1541302786543.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I mean

It was the same in 1999, dumbo. Moreover, Russia's economic growth was actually pretty shit compared to most post-communist states, despite the huge influx of oil money in the 00s.

Attached: B0xr4uHIUAAMsQl.png (470x332, 36K)

"I went. I didn’t have to go. I volunteered. I was after a medal? I wanted benefits? Bullshit! I didn’t need anything for myself. An apartment, a car—what else? Right, a dacha. I had all those things. But it exerted a sort of masculine charm. Manly men were going off to do this important thing. And everyone else? They can hide under women’s skirts, if they want. There were guys with pregnant wives, others had little babies, a third had burns. They all cursed to themselves and came anyway.

We came home. I took off all the clothes that I’d worn there and threw them down the trash chute. I gave my cap to my little son. He really wanted it. And he wore it all the time. Two years later they gave him a diagnosis: a tumor in his brain . . . You can write the rest of this yourself. I don’t want to talk anymore."

>getting emotional because a diseased doggo had to be put down
ever had your pet die? deal with it baby

>chrnbl?
>*crack*
>rmbk, now THOSE were great threads
>*SIIIIIIP*

Attached: 1558405581119.png (662x413, 368K)

Attached: Aye yo comrade.jpg (600x338, 48K)

their story is heartbreaking desu. actors in the show really nailed it.

looks funny

what? the Mongoloid features?

Anyone else amazed that the other reactors were still running for years?

Attached: blinks your path.jpg (229x550, 16K)

Attached: 23.png (642x507, 13K)

that and your tiny dick

would be a waste if they turned them off

Just arrived from work and gonna watch it. What I am up for

I still wonder how they got to work at the other reactors. Did they commute through the abandoned city every day?

they're just animals

they don't even have autobiographical memories or self-concepts

tiny island = tiny gene pool

many cocks

RMBK reactors are after all, indestructible

SJW trash.

They were untouched and Kiev needed electricity. You can't just turn off a huge plant powering a good chunk of the entire country.

It's fucking fantastic.

This guy didn't take his underwear off!

Russia's a big place. Some look azn and some don't.

Attached: cheater.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

After the radiation, who knows.

how was the "composite" character this episode

Are you squeamish?

was very surprised at the Daniel Craig cameo, lads.
how did they get him involved?

Attached: 1538916174873.png (1246x712, 949K)

Would be so fucking eerie.

reminder based coal boss paid a price

Attached: vladimir amelkov pictured with son.jpg (236x320, 20K)

This. Everybody saying otherwise like is a fucking shill.

lol calm down
its just better
get over it

Attached: FaceApp_1558425006667.jpg (1706x960, 446K)

Yo hol up Tone, dis guy 'ere Ivan says the roof went BADABING BADABOOM
Whas that? 3.6 Rutgers? What do i look like some KRAUT or somthin?
THE NERVE of this polak

Starts snooping around like an amateur and gets arrested by the KGB. She gives everyone she talks to her real name kek.

Some flaccid cocks.

he's using his boxers to try and keep his boner down. oldest trick in the book

Very good. She runs afoul of the KGB.

Anyone else a little annoyed with the color grading? It feels like I'm watching the blu ray remasters of The Matrix.

The USSR built a new "atomic city" Slavutych just 45 kilometers away and moved the Chernobyl workers and their families there.

>that guy that showered in his underpants after we had radiation class

Swinging dicks and pizza.

You drive to the site and live somewhere else, probably Slavutych.

Gotta wonder if she'll get fucked over or get a YASS QUEEN free pass somehow since she's not real and they can write whatever they want.

This is false information spread by enemies of the state. Delete this.

Attached: 1506582630888 co.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

The burial precautions and the whole funeral got me.

yeah and if she lied...?

I noticed this in the KGB jail. I hate how cinema and television needs this crap thrown on top of everything, but I think it was exacerbated because its the spoopy dank opresshive KGB

FUCK ME THIS SHOW GETS MORE KINO WITH EACH EPISODE

Attached: cherobylvlcsnap-4642-12-24-00h46m56s059.png (1280x640, 773K)

Snork, bloodsucker or controller. I wonder what we'll see first. Snork seems the likeliest to me. They seem like early days creatures.

our daddy told us not to be ashamed of our dicks + cia (coal intelligence agency)

But would the drive involve going through Pripyat or other abandoned areas? I realize they wouldn't live nearby but still.

Got too uppity and got bitchslapped into KGB bootyhouse

please let's not have thread wars
it's the worst kind of autism in generals

Attached: 1557602372604.jpg (1145x664, 78K)

his huge schlong kept hitting the other miners, so he had to put on pants

Got a bit spooked when rbmk didn't find any threads. OP you need to get a grip or you'll be sent to the infirmary.

Attached: HatsOn.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Laugh all you want, but it's what 15k Roentgen will do to your precious grammar. Soon it will only be /chbrl/ untill finally there's nothing left but /ch/. The entire grammar structure of Chernobyl will be torn apart. Still, I've seen worse.

Attached: 1557766963677.png (377x315, 247K)

hope it's not CGI

youtube.com/watch?v=slzbTFueDkU

In 10000 years someone is going to dig this up and have a hard time explaining what happened

wtf are you talking about you retarded autist

Our guy confirmed to be in the next episode?

Attached: 1558206021794.jpg (377x315, 26K)

and they'll still be radioactive

God, men are so dumb. She could have single-handedly solved this entire situation if they had just let her.

The radiation inside might give them a clue.

Legasov kills himself in disgust so she'll maybe do something similar or even get it earlier, contributing to Legasov's deteriorating mental stability.

the real redpill

Attached: XcAU7.jpg (956x522, 119K)

nice detail that they put the boxes on planks to help cover them 360. cudos to the men AND WOMEN of the production design department.

wasn't 15k also the dosimetres limit?

Weekly reminder to check out the podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=6uLpY1TSAwI

>judging the past by today's standards
I know today doesn't have any standards, but even so comrade, this is a stupid post.

Just watched an interview with him when he was an old guy before dying. Poor guy was totally fucked up in his head saying it wasn't his fault.

ritual burial for ancient warriors who defeated a radioactive space monster

>mention this show to my dad who is from Belarus
>he tells me that he was in a hospital in Minsk when the accident happened
>he said that one day almost all the doctors in the Minsk, including the one that was treating him, just vanished
>no one told him why
w e w
with all data, be it digital or physical, I doubt it.

She wasn't real, they just combined a bunch of scientists into a single person for flow of the story.

Give me a reason to do that

woe to so many people if we get BTFO enough for places like Chernobyl and Fukushima to fall out of memory

>I gave my cap to my little son. He really wanted it. And he wore it all the time. Two years later they gave him a diagnosis: a tumor in his brain . . . You can write the rest of this yourself. I don’t want to talk anymore.

Attached: halflifeconsequences.jpg (800x450, 45K)

^This comrade is delusional. He doesn't even know what to call our generals.

>mutt voices

Friendly reminder that Iodinefu is in one of those caskets.

There are other roads straight to the plant. Mind the starving radioactive wolves though.

Attached: g6pTtXy.jpg (810x1080, 164K)

We will need the bigger meters to read his levels of self-deception

I will fuck your mom otherwise

Why is the KGB acting like it was the 1930s?

his bash should be hairy.

How did Ms. Nuclear Physicist know that Hickey's girl was pregnant?

True /rbmk/ music
youtube.com/watch?v=KPCkfVpzsC4

who's in charge here?

Attached: drpavelim3point6roentgen.png (1280x720, 683K)

It's just like in STALKER SoC when trying to get to The Bar.

Extremely sensitive international level nuclear disaster

she did her calculation based on the woman's glow and stomach size. there was due to be a 'sherlock' style scene of her working it out but was eventually left on the cutting room floor

>I gave my irradiated cap to my son
This makes me more mad then sad desu. What the fuck was he thinking?

>Propaganda in russian media is so hardcore even Goebbels would applaud at how dumb it makes people around the country.
To illustrate how absurd it has gotten, recently there was a scandal with a TV talent contest because it turned out the winner was a pro-Putin oligarch's daughter and her daddy arranged literal tens of thousands of fake calls to make sure she wins the televoting. In Yekaterinburg, local residents have been protesting against the oligarch/church clique building yet another church and destroying the few remaining city parks, so the government announced the matter would be decided by a poll. Now the residents are in despair because everybody knows it's going to be rigged - independent or opposition-affiliated polling agencies don't exist in Russia.

she was putting his "hand" on her stomach

Dunno why. I lost it at that scene. So sad. So surreal. These poor men who drove right into danger doing their jobs.

Fucking hell.

>pepe family picture
>pepe

Reminder Yusful Sur is in episode 4 as a character named Pavel

Attached: 1532287171848.jpg (431x594, 92K)

>Those fucking digits
Okay, you've convinced me

Seriously, I have made abourt 20 posts in this general but STILL not gotten a single (you). Stop fucking ignoring me.

What did the miners think when it turned out their work was in vain

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 47K)

>you're not pregnant are you?
that look
shiiiieeet

The same way she knew about the water tanks.

based

Check out Into Eternity. The Finns plan to bury their nuclear waste deep underground in granite to last 100,000 years. They also talk about how should they mark the place as dangerous or if marking it is a good idea. It's on youtube in English: youtube.com/watch?v=qhhbvaKHdFA

Attached: 2248[1].jpg (306x306, 22K)

hello user, go check the roof

She's x-ray vision like superman

If i left because of some disaster, my baby boy jack russel, Jack, would stay around, and to think he'd be shot by some humie he would've been ecstatic to see makes me depressed...

actually, id have taken him with me, not left him behind anyway

Attached: 18926421_746219662227094_1836044419_o.jpg (1136x852, 98K)

But does he get to bring friend ?

how did scientist lady know that woman lady was pregnant?

Attached: 1549998974175.jpg (539x751, 23K)

That reminds me. I need to finish playing Stalker. Bought it a few years ago on Steam.

We need more KGB pics.

>episode 1: go to roof
>episode 2: conglomerate character
>episode 3: miner's dick
How can a show get any more keeneu?

*kisses you and gives you a couple dandelions from my backyard*

This may be the gayest thing I've ever posted here.

Do it my dude. Getting through the NPP is tough as shit though, those Monolith fucks just don't stop.

Why would they care? They're already naked in the nuked dirt

Somebody get this hotcrotch outta here!

How was last nights episode lads? hoping to be able to have a chance to watch it tonight.

Attached: fatasianguy.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

the cooling unit not being needed doesn't make their work in vain
it had to be put there because you can't just flip that coin and hope for the best

Yes, I heard about that. Orthodox Church in Russia is now a commercial organization. It's so surreal: people believe in god, but at the same time praise Stalin and Lenin.

Nice dude I'd shoot your dog for you

She lied about being preggers to nuke the kid on purpose?

This is probably the worst general on Yea Forums. It consists of elitists who spend most of their time just acting superior to other people because their show is so much better, especially looking down on GoT watchers. And the only discussions of the show just consists of posting the exact same 4 memes that exists over and over.
>HAHAHAHAHA I'LL MAKE THE IT'S NOT BAD BUT IT'S NOT GOOD JOKE FOR THE FIFTH THOUSAND TIME, THAT WILL SURE GET LAUGHS
>HAHAHAHAHAAA 3.6 ROENTGENS I AM SO FUNNY RIGHT?
>HAHAHAHAHAAAA HE'S DELUSIONAL

It was a good cap! These days everybody is crying about radiation this and radiation that. Back in my day we played with plutonium we were happy to even get that!

see

It's just horrible, in a good way. I wish I could understand the lyrics

There is a cat with a collar that comes into my property sometimes. It's super friendly and I don't mind, but do owners just let their cats roam during the day? They stay pretty close and wonder back / don't get lost / stuck in trees?

she worked it out via her piss stain panties. She is a master of deduction. The only explanation of her piss smelling slightly acidic was pregnancy

eh can run it through the ol' washing machine

(You) are delusional. Go to the infirmary.

we wouldn't have to look down on you if you had a gram of taste

Agreed. This top tier show deserves a better general

Attached: 1558235640923.jpg (960x720, 271K)

Early generals were better for this show, more discussion about the science.

Do you taste memes?

Attached: trust but verify.png (1920x1080, 3M)

but user you're here too

Attached: 120983294dgfds.jpg (891x717, 77K)

>now
It was full of KGB bootlickers in the Soviet times (unlike the Catholic Church in Poland, for example). It has just changed from a KGB offshoot to an FSB/organized crime enterprise.

Does it really matter? Why do you feel sad over them?
You know what Taj Mahal is right? Or the pyramids? Thousands of people died during those projects, in a very cruel way (especially during the work of Taj Mahal, the sultan killed all the workers so they can't tell how did they build the taj mahal) and noone remembers them. Why is this different?

new thread

USSR was a mixture of many different ethnicities which migrated all over the huge country in random directions so there's no such thing as "pure slav".

will they show us how she gives birth to a mutant baby?

do more thread

go to the infirmary

youtu.be/qoyKe-HxmFk

>This place is not a place of honor.
>No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here.
>Nothing valued is here.
>This place is a message and part of a system of messages.
>Pay attention to it!
>Sending this message was important to us.
>We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

How do you warn future societies about nuclear radiation if we all almost die out?

Attached: 7182120-16x9-large.jpg (700x394, 70K)

need the "theres no graphite on the ground because its not there, change my mind" picture please

It was pretty gay, user. Thank you

Attached: photo_2019-05-21_12-57-38.jpg (866x1280, 120K)

She knew they'd ban her from visiting her husband and he would have noone to care for him.

>Why do you feel sad over them?
Sorry that I feel emotions, not like you, incel.

I fixed it. I'm going to leave this here for you based anons so that you can save and post later.

Attached: its just better.jpg (1440x2812, 587K)

Attached: bbgngh.png (821x594, 317K)

Why are you telling me this? I just posted about the story with the carnations.

She lost the baby. She'd received about 60 x-rays worth of radiation at that point.

but does she get that it's dangerous? for the fucking kid? she doesn't look like a mong

Her daughter died of cirrhosis and heart failure shortly after birth.

That is shit and you should feel bad.

How embarrassing, someone escort this comrade to the comrade holding facilities for the mentally ill.

wrong post sry

Jeor Fucking Mormont! Working in a mine in Tula!

Attached: Coal Watch.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Based

saved.

>Or the pyramids?
Egyptian public works were actually surprisingly civilized (Amarna period aside). We have records of workers' lives, towns, wages, strikes when they felt mistreated and so on. Fun detail: Egyptian workers would go on a strike when they felt the government wasn't giving them enough make up.

Still comes off as having an omniscient morality license and is judgemental as hell, fortunately the KGB set her straight.

>Scary Movie 4
>Superhero Movie
>Hangover Part 2
>Huntsman 2
this s o y bean fuck with the above track record comes up to you and offers to make a Chernobyl kino. Do you believe him?
should we always give that someone the chance?

Attached: 1552852920873.jpg (214x317, 11K)

Attached: 15584401480430.jpg (1199x407, 94K)

ew won't they get coal in their food when they eat?

or they could just recycle the nuclear waste into more fuel for reactors

bugerland in not a whole world

theyre not liquidators
they come later

Attached: 1545249713832.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Attached: nouar-uncle-jello-2.jpg (540x539, 92K)

>GoT refugee shitting up new general
You fucking parasites are not people

Attached: 1557765978794.jpg (1088x855, 272K)

have to be a bloody scientist to understand what is going on in this booger show. buncha weird names with funny hats, freaking out about who knows what because they don't explain it

Attached: 1470837166651.png (414x506, 15K)

Not as bad as inhaling coal dust during the whole workshift.

so true

>Well for one, the autism levels are off the charts. It's mostly laughed at for having no vowels but that's due to less autistic posters finding it comically shitty. The amount of how autistic "/chrnbyl/" actually is causes the threads to turn to garbage when the OP goes on a spree of defending the shitty name.

>The OPs autism is part of what makes "/chrnbyl/" so hated and awful to be in.

She didn't know her kid, but her husband was right there and needed her care. She was forced to choose and she was obviously more emotionally attached to him than to a fetus.

They'll all be dead by 50 so why would they care

>This is probably the worst general on Yea Forums.
Well it wouldn't be if you hadn't posted in it.

It's okay, you're just stupid.

I think I remember hearind that the Russian Orthodox Church in America has great resentment for the church in Russia because of how much they worked (and still work) as a puppet for the government. As an Orthodox Christian in America, I am fairly disgusted by the church there even today, seeing how much they praise Putin. We preay for the leaders of our country, sure, but there is full on actual collusion with Putin's thug government going on.

Attached: big_3745-1.jpg (759x1180, 173K)

I know you are shitposting but you aren't wrong. It is a bad sign when the first few minutes of a drama raise more extra-narrative questions than answers. Did the residents have no fear of what such a sight might mean? Why are they not running around trying to flee, as we would be? I am sure it is something to do with soothing, Communist-era propaganda and a well-trained, incurious mindset, but the writers need to sketch these things in a bit if they want viewers to be involved rather than instantly baffled by their story. This particular example becomes more pressing in a later scene, when we see the townspeople gazing in wonder at the distant fire and ionised blue air above it as their children play in the radioactive ash accumulating at their feet. I mean, I have questions.

The story is so unclear. At the plant, everyone is dressed indistinguishably in white uniforms, and any understanding of the situation the average viewer can glean is likely to come more from his or her knowledge of disaster-movie tropes than the action or dialogue here.

Tell it to me straight comrades. Do the miners die?

Do you think toptonov will make it? It looked like he was getting better in the end

>choosing to be with him for a few days rather than getting to live a full life with their child and having their love live on in their child

They got to pretend that scrambling around in the dirt for the Communist Party actually meant something for the first time ever.

the Soviet State did nothing wrong (dealing with the catastrophe)

BAZINGA

>legasov being snarky on the phone with comrade secretary general
real life legasov would never speak to him like that right?
IMMERSION RUINED

>OP goes on a spree of defending the shitty name.
nobody does that lol
its just /rbmk/ faggots crying and /chrnbl/ chads laughing
you should calm down

who's that? I only know their faces or maybe job

We're just trying to get by, man

everyone dies nigguh.
probably got less of a dose than Shcherbina

stunning and brave

real life legoman was an party card carrying ass kisser, that's why he was summoned

>Die to pump some water
>Achieve nothing
A sad but unnecessary death

Attached: akitup_orig.jpg (600x315, 23K)

Did you miss the previous thread of "ITS JUST A BETTER NAME GUYS"? Or the fact that there's now shitty meme pictures for it?

You've never experienced real grief, have you? The future might as well not exist when you're losing someone you truly loved.

news flash, dude, your children ARE you, literally

piping hot OC coming through, get it before it passes its half-life

Attached: shadov.jpg (1923x959, 323K)

>this whole post

Attached: 1522048435742.png (645x773, 29K)

Seeing as no one wants to invest in the fucking things, having a repository is not a bad idea. The US also was planning to do something similar but Obama put an end to that.

pls no fighing

Attached: 1548644711145.jpg (900x873, 112K)

9kinos/10kinos scene

IRL they got medium level doses, many got cancer, leukemia and other shit. And the work they did (the cooling mechanism) was never launched so their effort was useless.

You should be executed for adulterating the true text comrade

Attached: 1558440843023.jpg (1440x2812, 598K)

>missing the whole point
its just better, get over it lol
sooner you accept that
sooner we can get back to /chrnbl/

based and rbmk pilled

>GoT watchers
You have entire board infested with that piece of garbage, entire page 0 under constant GoT spam and yet its not enough for you. You have to go to other threads and bring that cancer with you, spreading it around like fucking AIDS

Attached: 1558409829720.png (800x600, 922K)

nosebleeder

soooo fucking true
at least we have "/chrnbl/" to trigger and annoy the very memester faggots that make those jokes

The point is to force your autism until people give up?

t. narcissist

Wow thanks user, that is insane. Everyone here should look at this. It's even realer than the show shows us.

guys hear me out
what if we name the threads /rbmk/-/chrnbl/ so everyone is happy?

>We're just trying to get by, man
LET ME TELL YOU HOW SHIT YOUR THREAD IS
ALSO DO YOU KNOW I WATCH GAME OF THRONES

What model is Khomyuk's computer? I guess it's inaccurate because it's some late 80s model, but which exactly?

Attached: 15584385728400.png (1037x523, 655K)

no its to make faggots like you realize its just better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As far as I can tell, there was no mention of a limit on the military dosimeter (the one in the truck). The 'good' dosimeter from the safe burned out instantly, the one from firefighters was capped at 200.

The Romanian Orthodox Church is no better. Look at this monster they're throwing more and more money at in order to build. Behind it is the Palace of Parliament (the heaviest building in the world) for scale.

Sure, just remove the slashes from chrnbl and use Chernobyl and the thread name would be just fine.

nah
/rbmk/
trigger the autismo

CykaBlyat-9000

no
/chrnbl/-/rbmk/ is the only acceptable configuration

make a new thred

You're radioactive user. We must stay behind the plastic.

Ztuff like this makes me doubt the feesibility of nuclear power. The dangerous waste lasts an amlost unimaginable long time. As they day, they are trying to build structures that last longer than humans have been living in caves.

user, rbmk is better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>i no triggered u triggerd
>meanwhile
lmao XD

>Comrade Gorbachev, we need all the liquid nitrogen in the soviet union. Literally all of it.
>Done
So this is the power of communism.

Can a faggot just make a poll for the next thread so we can finally settle this shit for once. We all know it's /rbmk/ but let it be done with

Attached: 1526574201239.gif (526x495, 329K)

>military dosimeter (the one in the truck)

Btw it wasn't as heroic. The dosimeter was installed on an APC, not a truck. And the general wasn't driving himself, he was sitting next to the driver.

pee

>american propaganda and made up shit about Soviet C2 50 minutes in.
What a trash show, literally making people arbitrarily evil because "socialism" and not even muh "communism.

Its funny how even something mild as socialism is shown as a force of evil in america

Attached: 123123.jpg (241x209, 9K)

can we just take the time to appreciate this comical genius
he took what i said and then did a total 180 and flip the script on me
he did a reversal, thats what we call it in the biz
man that sure was clever

It's made out of concrete, just like the sarcophagus.

the order doesn't matter as long as they're both there so the autists can search for "their" thread

We know it's you Bash.

Strawpolls are easily manipulated
Just turn on and off airplane mode and you can make as many votes as you want.

Forgot the pic

Attached: Q4U0ICUZ.jpg (840x472, 65K)

Clown posting is getting weird.

It's PБMК, not RBMK, by the way.

It is said Gorbachev grabbed a bucket from a broom closet and went to work

Not great, but not terrible.

See

Are you a retarded GOT refugee by any chance?

New thread

>Due to its impressive endowments, events organized by state institutions and international bodies such as conferences, symposia, and others take place there, but even so about 70% of the building almost four decades later still remains empty.

Attached: bucharest-capital-city-of-romania-palace-of-the-parliament-romanian-palatul-parlamentului-.jpg (1300x866, 171K)

>And the general wasn't driving himself, he was sitting next to the driver.

So he was equally at risk but did not want to chance fucking up the job by driving poorly. What isn't heroic about that?

this documentary is boring sorry

It backfires though when:

>Mom, I want meat for dinner.
>Not done even in 10 years

This is I dont watch shit Yea Forums calls historical, its always popculture garbage

Attached: 1450731022964.jpg (838x720, 95K)

New thread

You have a point, I just wanted to state the differences between movie and actual events.

We put the politicians in there but there's still room for more crap. One wing is home to the Romanian Contemporary Art Museum.

You're boring. Watch the part at 28:30 and tell me it's not good.

Attached: Into eternity 2.png (1920x1080, 114K)

I was surprised and happy too until he introduced marry sue.

Shit. And here I make fun of American mega churches. I guess the Orthodox can be just as bad. Don't complain about the splinter in your neighbor's eye....

Attached: 800px-People's_Salvation_Cathedral_-_Days_of_Consecration_7.jpg (800x450, 74K)

I guess you gotta do something with the excessive area created by the old socialist system

>boring
>a documentary about drilling a giant hole into the Earth
Dammit, Carlos!

You can see it from almost everywhere in the capital. I live 15 minutes away so I get to go by it on my way home. Yay me!

It's made entirely out of materials from Romania and by local workers in order to prove a point. The only thing not sourced from the country was a door gifted by the dictator of Zaire. If they needed some sort of hinge for the door, they made a factory for it. No importing anything.

Attached: uxhpn1slc3e11[1].jpg (1024x683, 64K)

>wtf is gene recombination

bet he'd rather watch different kinda drilling