Is Warick Davis the worst midget actor of all time?

Is Warick Davis the worst midget actor of all time?

This ugly little shit has an even uglier midget family and has contributed nothing to the art of acting.

Attached: 36090cac-5dab-48ab-bdc7-0a8050db5a07-2002x2040.jpg (700x713, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warwick_Davis#Personal_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>midget

sexy pics of his girl when?

Having kids with a disease on purpose should be a crime.

I FUCKING HATE WARWICK DAVIS
CAN'T WAIT TO DANCE ON HIS LITTLE MIDGE MATCHBOX GRAVE

Fuck off faggot

Those are just the ones that survived. I think he had like three non-viable ones or something like that.

midgets should be chemically castrated

his wife mogs him

oompa loompa doo-ba-dee-didget

ok what's with the recent Warick Davis threads recently? did he do or say soemthing?

You've got to be pretty selfish to have kids who will have the same condition as you. It's actually disgusting

He tried to sue Yea Forums.

He's a dwarf, not a midget.

I think hes a little angry over a fantasy post desu

midge

Attached: wwd.png (533x961, 229K)

His daughter is decent

Would fuck his daughter while he watches

Nice try, Warwick, but you'll always be a midget to eveyone.

Based tamarinds

Imagine being so insecure you scour the internet for admiration. Just midget things.

warwick is just like the memes in an idiot abroad. karl pilkington is /ourguy/ calling him out on his shit all the way through.

Imagine him charging at you while you're going at it and you just hold him back with one hand.

no the GOT midge is worse. he hasn't been in a single good film or put in a decent performance, ever. his British accent is cringe inducing, but for some reason people like him I guess so that means he's a good actor? he's fucking terrible. i don't get why people think he can act, are we watching the same guy or do people have some kind of hard on 4 le ruggard midges? I guess women think he's an attractive freak and something 'different' teehee. literally name ONE ROLE that GOT midge has put in a good performance, you can't.

>inb4 Hi Warick har har.
>Hello Warrick!!!!
>t. Warrick #TROLLED
Warrick is a disgusting little freak too but at least he puts on make up and has starred in actual good films.

BTFO Warrick

>midge
kek

Imagine Yea Forums destroyed by a carpet-wiper
Imagine the shitstorm, the internet would collapse

Attached: 1557805654986.jpg (905x849, 158K)

t. Verne Troyer's ghost

>"HAHA LOOK AT THE TINY FUCKING MIDGE" - Peter Dinklage

the daughter is kinda hot

I'd pick his daughter up and spin her around like a beyblade on my dick

Midgets can be sexy

Attached: jemma_p5_01BS7MSWGBJFJPV7E6Q36BJCVE.315x0.jpg (315x420, 22K)

I wanna drown Warwick in a bathtub full of hot piss

>...he said, posting yet again the ONLY midge who somewhat resembles a real woman

Attached: f13af49064ec0c4f26ef5bb4e123c9ee.png (800x966, 1M)

do these things shit gold?

His midgette daughter has a nice rack though.

Attached: 1368731276127.png (590x322, 7K)

Midggers aren't people

Attached: 1557879018214.jpg (720x462, 41K)

Based and true.

>I'd rent one of tjose giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired.
my fucking belly hurts! damn you lot are mental

Attached: 1349369806314.png (200x298, 102K)

god damnit i want to kick this guy right in the fucking head

What I hate the most about this little shit (Wawrick Davis) is that he demands to be respected and he demands we look up to him as an actor.

Lets propose, for a second, that you were able to arrange an interview with Wawrick Davis. You meet him at a coffee shop. You turn up late because you want to show him respect and don't want to be forced to watch the 18 year old Barista picking him up so he can get onto his seat, you want to be able to walk in and see him eye to eye, drinking his coffee, man to man, no judgement. You arrive and sit down, and maybe exchange pleasantries. You then look him in the eyes and say

"WEAZEL"

He looks confused. You say

"LEPRECHAUN"

"WALD"

"PEPE THE CRICKET"

You stare at him and ask how it felt to play these characters. How did he get in shape for the role of Pepe the Cricket? Did he do plenty of squats so his little pygmy thighs would puff up and give him an even more disgusting look than usual? How about Leprechaun? Did he spend weeks sleeping inside a pot of gold like a real ugly little greedy Leprechaun would? He plays such inspiring roles. Who could forget Acorn the Dwarf? Such a respectable and difficult role to play. How much talent does this man have? You simply must get to the bottom of everything. When he played Yoda (walk in shots) did he have to buy a childrens lightsaber and walk around town with it to get the gait of the freakish green ugly dwarf accurate? Or did he just put a suit on? What an inspiration. How can anyone see him only for his height?

Attached: 1546896922384.jpg (540x540, 21K)

6/10 would definitely produce human-dwarf hybrids with

His daughter looks fuckable in dresses but when she wears jeans you can see how short her torso is and it completely kills your boner

I love these edgy-as-possible stories

Seriously though, Warwick is alright, he should just take the joke for what it is and enjoy the temporary attention

why have kids?????!!!!!!

>every parent wants their kids to be the healthiest they can be.

>midgets are healthy "normal" human beings.

oooooohhh sure!!!!!! we can see that.

Attached: blavatsky[1].jpg (720x1080, 237K)

midge

its crazy to think that this midget can literally attract a chad but midget men are probably just forced to commit suicide

maybe your boner

Expect a prompt ban and a knock at the door, cheers.

Dwarves are strong and have beards n axes. That's a midget

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warwick_Davis#Personal_life

Davis' wife, Samantha, has achondroplasia, and their two children also have SED.[33] Their daughter, Annabelle Davis, stars in the CBBC show The Dumping Ground as Sasha Bellman. As a result of having different causes of dwarfism, the couple's first two children, sons Lloyd and George, died shortly after birth, having had a fatal combination of the conditions.

>The Dumping Ground
can't think of a better place for her

Go Fuck Yourself OP

Attached: midge.jpg (1414x1414, 149K)

It's creepy how long his daughter's arms are

these threads are fucking hilarious every time

this man is a criminal

he's ready to take on all of Yea Forums by himself

Who

>dwarves have beards

True

Attached: F010CF4E-2F68-4796-955A-EC836564F590.jpg (1080x1440, 181K)