Sit down, man

>sit down, man
in your opinion, what was the cringiest part of the finale?

Attached: qween.jpg (950x534, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chng.it/QhnggVzLpG
youtu.be/pVCTFAJFbik?t=301
youtube.com/watch?v=-aviRWrUxHg
youtube.com/watch?v=prILTm4GLak
streamable.com/8cmfv
archiveofourown.org/works/774897
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obligatory have sex. Bran is a man and is king, the small council is mostly male. Edmure was told to sit down because he's an incompetent retard, not because he has a penis.

the result of jon snow. i get that hes a tragic character but it actually felt wrong how his story ended. either kill him or let him be free, after everything he has done. the luke warm, prisoner forever thing actually made me feel uneasy that i just watched his struggle that long for basically nothing. also targ/stark for no reason

Attached: dany_1.jpg (770x433, 59K)

Whoa, barely noticed this on my first viewing.... Thanks for sharing

For me, it was the part where all the redditors all came here to bitch about it because they aren’t allowed to have negative opinions on reddit.

Cringiest - dragon attacking a chair.
I'm the saltiest about Jon's fate though. It felt like in the end he was just a tool that people, who supposedly cared about him, used to take out Dany and then told him to fuck off as they reaped the benefits. They should've just killed him off.

Not cringe but when the dragon proceeded to take Daenery's body and fucked off to nowhere made me laugh

Attached: 1557717215732.jpg (490x490, 48K)

>when you realise the dragon is cgi and its not even a good shot
>when you realise d&d directed this travesty
Why didn't they just give the episode to Miguel?

why even make a scene like that in the first place. do you see this scene fitting on season 3 with catelyn stark in place of sansa? or any woman telling a man to "sit down" with a moment of silence for the audience to clap and laugh?

>when you realise the dragon is cgi
you HAVE to be joking, it's not a real dragon?

Edmure, please listen to you niece, and sit down.

Attached: robin-arryn-game-of-thrones-03.jpg (817x1222, 203K)

The attempts at comedy.

you coming here from rebbit

>who would dare tell you 'no women allowed'?

>truly, this Game of Throne was A Song of Ice and Fire

LOOK IM DIRECTING

Just pointing out that it's hardly a creative shot and not even a technically impressive one. All they had to do was tell Emilia Clarke to stand in front of a green screen and they constructed the "shot" around her using cgi. It's really nothing to write home about. Also the symbolism is painfully obvious. "hur Danny bad lady she look like demon/dragon". Now compare it to what a real director is capable of (pic related).

Attached: 20-got-battle-1.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 102K)

Battle of the Bastards was a shit episode though.
It was complete cringe.

There were plenty of similar scenes in the show before.
Cerci and Lancel.
Cerci and that Tyrell faggot.
Ygritte constantly told men to fuck off.
That scene was shit, because Sansa is an entitled piece of shit and nowhere near as good of a character as any of the above.
Edmure is a retard, but he still fought with her brother against Lannisters while she was eating their food in the King's Landing. She had no right no embarass him in front of every important lord of Westeros.

why

It was cringe from the writing standpoint, visually it was pretty impressive, especially for a tv show.

Objectively the A Song Of Ice And Fire book.
But personally it was Sam's muh democracy and Sansa getting crowned "DA QUEEN INANORF"

ygritte was a pain in the ass characters, maybe intentionally
cersei was fed up with her life not going the way she wanted despite being a lannister high-born. in none of those scenes I felt she was telling TOXIC MASCULINITY to settle down
the entire scene with a bunch of retards gathering around nothing while grey worm patiently waited for the decision of these nobodies about what to do now that his queen was dead was atrocious, there was no need for more burlington bar reaction bait scenes

She saved him the awkwardness of finishing his reasons for him to be king and have exactly zero other lords support his claim

muh mountain of bodies
muh circle of spearmen with big shield trapping snu
muh vale ex machina

>Edmure is a retard, but he still fought with her brother against Lannisters while she was eating their food in the King's Landing. She had no right no embarass him in front of every important lord of Westeros.

This right here. Shes also responsible for all deaths of the northern alliance at the Battle of the Bastards by not telling Jon to wait and that helps on the way, just so she could look smug in a IM HELPING way.

>I know a killer when I see one

Attached: tpwbs.jpg (350x360, 55K)

>complains about dragons being cgi
>says putting actors in front of a green screen is not skill
>reiterates his point with an example scene where an actor was placed in front of a green screen
the absolute state of you

Le emotional dragon/Bambi moment.

He is free you fucking brainlet. He went beyond the wall as the leader of the group of northerners and free folk that he united

>the north will never bendini again
But bran is a stark, the people the north have a boner for.

>"A Song of Ice and Fire" I helped him with that title
>Brienne writing about Jamie

but the fucking worst of the worst was
>"What unites people?"
>"Stories"

Attached: 1504168012459.png (329x374, 299K)

>muh mountain of bodies
exaggerated but happens

>muh circle of spearmen with big shield trapping snu
an actual tactic. "According to Paul Meagher, Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Marine Corps., the maneuver used by the Bolton forces is “a variation on a double envelopment used by Hannibal in the battle of Cannae…in the Second Punic War.”

>muh vale ex machina
exactly what a cavalry is supposed to do. the only part that didnt make sense was sansa not telling jon about it. basically you're fucking high.

>Brother is Crowned King
>The North will remain independent
>Jon Snow is now the king beyond the wall
I don't know how the other houses did not try to ally with the unsullied to fight this bullshit.

Wrong. This was a cool visual. Joyless contrarian retard.

>name Bran King
>Bran is from Dah NORF
>Dah NORF is now independent and not part of his kingdom

That right there should've been a red flag to all the other lords. Sure, for now the North and the Six Kingdoms will be at peace because of each ruler being a Stark sibling, but the moment one of them dies (most likely Bran as his successor definitely isn't going to be a Stark now) it'll be right back to them fighting again. The North was basically half the land mass of the seven kingdoms and has way too much vital resource to not be under threat of attack by a unified force from the South.

The inevitable next war has been delayed by at most, one generation

God, this. Talk about the most self-fellating Hollywood moment.
>Hollywood is so great because we tell stories that people like making us the great unifier

Never been on Freefolk faggot?

Also sign the petition

chng.it/QhnggVzLpG

>this.
The dragon melting the iron throne was so on the nose it felt like it was written by a fat teenage girl as part of her English essay.

Jon is clearly where he belongs, and with Ghost

How dare she.

Attached: 1554356921758.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

He’s going to Valyria

doesn't happen
encirclement as it happens in the show is fucking stupid, cannae as an example is even worse
vale ex machina is still vale ex machina

Nothing wrong with Brienne writing about Jaime. It's something she would do.

The reasoning is pretty bullshit. If they would kneel to Sansa then they would kneel for Bran. He is her fucking brother and a male Stark.

SIT DOWN, WOMAN

Attached: B116E791-8E09-4C96-AEA6-54EDCBC169DA.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

>Sansa - fuck you I dun want cripple boy muh king
Why didn’t the rest of the countries decide to go their own ways too? They all hate each other’s guts anyway.

>We've wrote a book, it's called SONG OF ICE AND FIRE

THAT was the most cringe

He is free. About as free as you van get from the retarded kingdoms. He doesnt have to do anything or get involved in their bullshit again

I give it four weeks before it falls apart.

Yeah all I could think of was the flying monkeys from wizard of OZ, the way he held on to her.

woah...

this
i can’t believe they actually did it
literally everyone was hoping they wouldn’t do something cringe like that
It could’ve only been worse if someone said “It really was A Game of Thrones”

>t. gaymer

is this bait?
that shot wasnt green screened

Why did they shit on Edmure so hard?
They literally asked them to decide who was to be king, so he spoke in his favor. It's almost as if Bran was already chosen beforehand [/spoiler] or just writers who don't know proper setup

The whole fucking season

No. It was a cheap hollywood trope that didn't belong there. Also it made no sense that she would be allowed to be the one writing in it

She did him a favor and saved him any more embarrassment, and the rest of their time.
Jon snow gets to escape all that political bullshit and fuck wildling's beyond the wall. Best outcome for him-fuck being king. HE DUN WANIT

>All hail Brain the Broken, king of the SIX kingdoms
That was pure cringe.

real life is cringe and i am angery >:(

Not sure if troll but the shot in the picture wasn't greenscreened.

They needed to cuck as many men as possible in the finale. It’s hbo policy.

Encirclement Hannibal did is absolutely nothing like that

have sex, incel :) they all lived happily ever after now that a woman is an independent queen despite there having no reason at all for that cause not only is sansa dumb and unfit to rule but the king of all kingdoms is a stark, therefore it makes no sense for her to even suggest something so stupid like that let alone all the other people, the dornish man and whatever else remain sitted in silence and accept this bufoonery without having a word to say

Why the hell not? She's the Lady Commander of the Kingsguard, that's her job.

Attached: Gul'dan Targaryan.png (759x426, 498K)

This. Why does Sansa get a free pass. Just because she wanted to be queen since day one and be better than everyone. Still pissed shes not dead

Why didn’t annnnnyonr suggest they change that nickname one he had become king? He could have been Bran the Beefcake or some shit.

Every single Stark is right where they want to be, Jon loved being beyond the wall

>complains about directing
>uses examples of bad writing

Just look at how big those horses are you mong

spend most of the war in captive, somehow that translates to experience

he's the john mccain of got

And Arya ummmm fucken lived boats, shityeaaah!

>Opens a Song of Ice and Ice book
>written in prose form instead of verse

love is the death of duty
disagree with people saying brienne writing about jamie, thought that was the only good part of the episode

Edmure is the fall guy trope. He is GOT's "Can't get right". The guy in the group who's purpose is to try hard and fail miserably because he's in over his head. Even the time he thought he had come out ahead, when he actually got a good looking Fray wife, it still went to shit.

because everything in that episode was cringe, even if the directors got like 2 good shots it still sucked

Arya is just a goblin explorer

This was extra retarded because we saw the dragon fly around mere moments ago, so it specifically landed there for that shot.

jon: dont kill me drogon pls!!!!!!
drogon: you didnt kill me ma *looks at the camera* it was the game of thrones *winks and flys off towards the sunset*

credits roll on a wide shot of drogon flying away from the camera, with a ska rendition of the got theme playing

Jon's fate was chosen by his siblings , their uncle and his own friends , Bran was elected King by his sisters , his uncle , his political allies and his brother's friends and Grey Worm had no issue with this .

And now Grey Worm will be killed by the Butterfly God of Naath .

When Drogon dropped Daenerys into the sea on his way to the red woman in Volantis.

Attached: oops.jpg (1677x943, 237K)

Why are you still here, reddit. The show is over, surely there are more to gain from the upvote channel by now

No you dumb faget. They have clerisies that do that. People that are skilled in calligraphy to not make mistakes that would ruin the whole book

>Also it made no sense that she would be allowed to be the one writing in it
She was the New Kingsguard after Sandor cut them down, of course she should write in the book

>misses 20 arrows while ned stark floats out of range

youtu.be/pVCTFAJFbik?t=301

it was a cheap lie so she could be queen too

lol wtf. thats gotta be snow

Attached: 1533279859136.png (1418x2231, 1.84M)

Attached: GamedofThrones.png (1030x2254, 2.07M)

So much criiinge. That bit where the stumpy little dwarf is adjusting all the chairs and the forced comedy bit really made criiiiiinge and then they brought out the book..... fuck this show.

>suggesting that is not just the way everyone treats Jon
>suggesting Elitism , enslavement and the removal of agency is the whole point of Azor Ahai
>suggesting R+L=J does not mean Jon is a whore of the Targaryen lunacy and their blood supremacy

Never read the books , uh ? .

This shit was hilarious

>5:01

while everyone else stayed silent and looked at their feet he had the balls to take a deep breath, stand up and talk his case.

they had to make his whole action humorous and dumb by having him being clumsy and get his sword stuck @ the chair

based

Kekkek
Still would have been a better ending if that had happened and then they had rolled credits to epic techno version of the theme music as Jon rides off on the dragon

this

how tf wasnt tyrion even mentioned in that stupid ass book? hes probably one of the only people to be at most of the major events. i get it was played as a joke but its not funny because it doesnt even make sense. its not like hes been pulling strings behind a curtain

Plastic water bottles in Westeros

Attached: water bottle.jpg (1871x976, 188K)

they encircled them like it was nothing. it was just dumb. Encirclement in Cannae was hard.

Sure, dumb cunt.

Attached: 1369138366628.jpg (890x890, 144K)

>she would be allowed to be the one writing in it
do you think the red keep has a hall monitor to make sure no one writes in the wrong books?

Because to everyone outside of the few nobles (most of whom cant stand Tyrion or Lannisters) he is, and always will be, just a whore mongering, drunken, imp

The whole fucking season.
especially in the last episode, the Sansa bullshit, absolute cringe. The “lovestory“ between Jon x Dany, urgghh.
Finally this torture is over.

Attached: 5093EA88-B16A-4138-AD02-EA334D18CD2B.jpg (1280x868, 223K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-aviRWrUxHg
what said.

He must have at least been mentioned as the hand of the queen of dragons or some shit. It was forced levity and it sucked.

fake and gay

but he still held some pretty important roles? wasnt he hand of the king like twice and on 3/4 small councils? how did his accusations against killling joffrey get overlooked??

Not only real but 2 shots.

Attached: oops3.jpg (800x450, 65K)

>t. knows nothing about history
dumb amerimutt

here is how you can make this whole scene believable
>Brianne stands besides a maester and tells him what to write
Thats it. But I guess you faggots prefer it to be "emotional"

>muh vale ex machina

That's where you're wrong. In hindsight, we now know that Sansa wanted (and probably still wants) Jon to be dead.

That was bad during the moment but now, piecing the politics, it makes sense and still has that GoT ruthlessness.

The salty tears from danyfags who claimed she was compassionate despite regularly murdering hundreds of people in the preceding 7 seasons

Why didn’t the dickless wonders kill Jon snow the moment they figured out he had killed their queen?

It's real, Google it lazy nigger

But edmure isn't incompetent nor a retard
>gets fucked because Robb thinks too highly of himself to warn his bannermen
>survives a fight against the mountain
>actually gives a shit about his people
>covers Robb fuck ups by marrying a frey
>spends years in a dungeon because Cat and Starks nonsense
The only thing that makes him look like a retard is the bow scene where, in the books, even Bryden says that shit happens and remembers him about someone else missing the shot, not sure who though.
He deserved better

Deliberately placed as an easter egg for eagle eyed fans.

>Ygritte constantly told men to fuck off.
Except when she was fucking them after they told her no.

>Edmure is a retard, but he still fought with her brother against Lannisters while she was eating their food in the King's Landing.
This, she was just rude.

Kekkek at all the faggots who named their kids Danerys and Khalessi hahahahahaha

This. Sansa expected Jon to be dead when the Vale rolled in. This way she would be Lady of Winterfell unopposed.

ENHANCE

Attached: starkbucks.jpg (1677x943, 240K)

Edmure is kind of funny. He literally is the only character who didn't expect the red wedding and was all happy with his new wife in the books. He's cute.

I quite liked it actually. while yeah, it was very on the nose, I thought it cool that they finally showed just how smart those creatures are. the dragon could make the connection that the thing that actually caused Dany's death was the effect the Iron Throne had on her. in doing what he did, Drogon effectively destroyed that which had actually killed Dany as a person: her greed and pursuit of power. Drogon was the one who finally broke the wheel Dany set out to do. Dany became a cog, after all, and letting Jony take the throne would have only kept the wheel turning. Drogon is the mvp of Westeros.

What? nobody expected Red Wedding. That's why they were killed.

Sure, virgin.

Read the books you idiot

>robb and cat expected to die at the red wedding and went anyway

BASED retard

>She saved him the awkwardness of finishing his reasons for him to be king and have exactly zero other lords support his claim

He's a Tully, that's an honourable house with good reputation in the south. His wife is a Frey, I think the only surviving Frey? So she gets the Frey's money?

The commander of the kingsguard always writes down the deeds of notable knights, Barristan Selmy also had that duty, seeing that she had a seat on the small council I suppose that means she's the commander of the kingsguard

Did you even watch the episode? They understood that in this Clash of Kings the true enemy was the Game of Thrones

>>sit down, man
>in your opinion, what was the cringiest part of the finale?
You, the audience.

>Sam's muh democracy
It would have been cringy if everyone wouldnt have laughed at it

They had no choice. They were stuck south and surrounded by enemies. If the Freys didn't grant them access to go back in the North they would have died anyway.

I've read them like few days ago moron. They knew there's something odd but did nothing cause muh hospitality, so stfu

Attached: 1558368887553.png (326x295, 156K)

she was riding the dragon user, he brought here there

>wants northern independence
>shuts down her uncle's bid for kingship, even though her fucking uncle would be the most likely person there to support an independent winterfell

Attached: 1511414594336.png (500x500, 430K)

>but the fucking worst of the worst was
>>"What unites people?"
>>"Stories"

THIS, I'm so sick of writers sucking their own dicks.

Fuck that sounds like a sad fanfic. What you literally wrote is the definition of ‘on the nose’ ie. treating the audience like idiots by overexplaining things we can all infer.

>in your opinion, what was the cringiest part of the finale?

Drogon comprehending that the iron throne metaphorically killed his mommy and unleashing his anger at her death upon it, instead of the man who ran who through with a dagger.

youtube.com/watch?v=prILTm4GLak

Yes they didn't do anything because they absolutely needed the Frey's assistance. But every single one of them expected something to happen. Except Edmure.

streamable.com/8cmfv

this. it was written in
DnD are masters of their craft!

lmao

>>Brienne writing about Jamie
what was great tho

>>when you realise the dragon is cgi

Attached: 1464897878056.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Tyrion's stories are important speech, and there's a lot of cringe in that scene.

that scene was ruined by the fact that they pointlessly had sex

if their relationship had stayed platonic, that scene would have been a lot more touching

>sit down, human with a penis
Why so specific then?

They expected Walder Frey to be very mean. It was his idea to do this wedding (or Tywin) if I remember correctly. They were stupid enough to trust bread ans salt, but it isn't the case here. They didn't expected do die

Or if he just given her the golden fingers instead

why's sansa even there
the north being independent, she has no reason to participate in the election process of a foreign country

she says uncle you retard

SO she is a demon lord!? bravo

it wasnt independant when she turned up

did people even watch this show or is everyone on this board retarded?

>I fought. I lost. Now, I rest. But you, Lord Snow, will be fighting their wars forever.

Attached: 68d7cb78-c718-44be-85dd-97ef44e508c8..jpg (739x415, 27K)

They did. And after sharing a meal Catelyn thought that maybe it was all fine. But it wasn't.
Again, the only reason they went to the wedding was because they had absolutely no choice, Stannis had lost, Robb's bannermen betrayed him, and they were surrounded by enemies.
Their only option was to crawl at Walder Frey's feet and hope for his mercy.
It was either 100% chance to die in the south or 20% chances to survive by begging Walder Frey and they knew it.

Yes I too saw that meme
I'm cool with the super smart dragon headcanon, fuck it. poor drogon is so lonely now though

Attached: IMG_20190520_173853.jpg (612x945, 67K)

Tyrion moving chairs for too long, Bran arriving at the council for less than a minute and fuck off, the whole choosing a king thing

you massive idiot

just leave the thread and life. Exit.

How did Grey Worm find out that Jon killed Daenerys? Did Jon tell him? Why did Jon tell him?

>it wasnt independant when she turned up
had sansa bent the knee and formally swore an oath to danny? no?

Attached: surv-julia.png (526x601, 546K)

Jon sort of forgot that Greyworm liked Daenerys

oh shit, there's a meme of this? kek
but yeah, poor pupper.

no, she specifically says "Male, be sitted. You're toxic"

>Body?

Attached: jon snow.jpg (209x209, 7K)

Drogon snitched on him.

GRRRGRRR
What's that Drogon?
GRRGRRRARRRRRRRRARRARRRRR
Jon murdered Daenerys?
GRRARRHURRRHUURRRRRGRRRRRR
Thanks boy. Now I'll just keep him for a few weeks until some nobles I have no alliegance to, or even know, show up and pass judgement. It's not like I've been in a murderous rage for the last 24 hours.

Drogon took the body

Laughed so fucking hard at that, holy shit

All I was thinking is Jon having to explain to people whom are looking for Daenerys that he just stabbed her, but then the dragon melt the throne and went away with the body, but here look at that stain of blood here! he totally did it...
> Cut to council.
pfew!

100% chance to die but not by Frey's hand at the wedding.

Same. It was one of those "no shit" moments

Attached: 1367311573794.png (800x646, 534K)

>Except when she was fucking them after they told her no.
What's the 'gotcha' here?

This, Jews simply sucking dicks eachother.

I want a spin-off where Grey Worm drinks tea with Jon in his cell talking about the life and tragedies of an unsullied and life in the east, but with his SEETHING expression frozen, while they patiently wait for the weeks it takes to gather everyone from all parts of Westeros in the same place

This, I can't understand why the Iron man and Dorne choose to swear fealtry especially after what the north did.

>muh hospitality,
That was a HUGE thing, killing Freys became cool after the Red Wedding, lots of people were mad at them for it.

The Freys had to make up some bullshit story about how Robb was the one who broke sacred hospitality by turning into a wolf and eating Freys.

I read this delicious ThRobb fic where the reason killing guests are forbidden is because they turn into vampires. I take that over this ending.

Blood of Winter - Mytiny_Sybarite - Game of Thrones (TV) [Archive of Our Own]
archiveofourown.org/works/774897

Wouldn't a man like Robb feel more comfortable dying in battle?

>Uncle, you're cancelled. #TEA

obviously

Yet people name their children Julius and Cesar even tho that guy ruined the Roman republic and started the era of dictatorial emperors.

Basically, she's an Independent Woman who doesn't need or want men, except when she does, then the consent of the man doesn't matter.

user, Catelyn literally expected to be stabbed at any moment until they started eating. Saying they never expected anything is dumb.

He's badass taking after his Uncle Ben

Duude like woah so deep

Don’t forget the bit where grew wyrm rapes the shit outta Jon’s ass cos all his wimmin are dead and Jon’s his new bitch

>until started eating
case closed. stfu

Edmure was embarrassing himself though.

Those ppl don’t get triggered very easily though.

It would have been fine if the series had ended with Drogon carrying Dany's body off.

I feel that with a lot of recent long stories like Harry Potter and Naruto, they suffer from the author trying to tied up all loose ends when it's too complicated to do so in the time they have.

With Lord of the Rings, it took JRR over a decade to write it, and he really planned the hell out of it.

It's better to leave some loose ends and just let fans resolve it then to just shoehorn in crap like this.

actually if you listen closely she says "cishet white male, check your toxic masculinity and sit down!"
Then after he sits, you can hear her in the background telling him to stop manspreading.

REALLY? ITS CGI? GREAT USE OF GRAMMAR RETARD

Attached: 1557318271236.jpg (463x488, 74K)

>>until started eating
The act of breaking bread together cements Cat and Jon's status as the guests of the Freys.

you laugh but that's exactly how it felt seeing that for the first time (and the reaction whoever wrote it was aiming to get while laughing like a swine thinking how genious he is and how the audience is going to appreciate it, and probably even thinking about some of the titty cows from the burlington bar, touching himself as he wrote the lines)

You're right, case closed. Edmure is an idiot who never expected anything.

"Anyone want to nominate a king?"
*silence*
"Sure, since nobody's putting forth any names I'd like to nominate myself. I'm the Lord of Riverrun and Lord Paramount of the Trident and I've experie-"
"OMG STOP EMBARRASSING UR SELF OMG LOL UR NOT EVEN FAMOUS OR CUTE WOW SO STUPID"

If any further proof was needed that D&D target's audience, and level of writing, is teenage girls and their mental equivalents.

or turn the fuck back and defend the north in-depth. even if the frey's didn't betray them and the karstarks came back, as you said stannis and renly were out

the iron throne had gotten the reach and its' 70k men back into the fold, the north literally had 0 chance of winning in the south unless they captured tywin by miracle. you'd expect the house with the motto of "winter is coming" would stand by its' own words

...and then there are people who named their daughters Ophelia.

If I ever name a daughter after a Shakespeare character, it would be Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing.

Do you think grey wyrm fucks all his unsullied troops seeing as he’s the only one with a dick?

And from this moment there weren't expected to die. What's the problem user. They had heavy suspicions before, yea, but after they've trusted tradition. That's my whole fkin case.

The problem with this is that it’s cool but D&D didn’t earn this shot. Fuck those bastards.

Attached: F6432E8E-E9C1-4942-A581-3426FF634999.jpg (770x1000, 121K)

Yeah, but how do you get a dragon to do that for you in such nice timing, huh??

>butthurt incels pretending Edmure isn't a joke

Attached: 1520976040357.jpg (640x460, 64K)

I still wish Sansa had killed the dragon bitch

Catelyn (who is one of the most stupid characters in the books) didn't expect to die. For like five minutes.

this

>muh tradition of guest right
what about the tradition of honoring betrothals? or the taboo of kinslaying? robb had this coming to him.

I think that after all you're right. Good point with stupid Catelyn. But stfu nevertheless

Greyworm decided to wait for the Northerners instead of executing Jon and Tyrion right away. Jon was being "punished" with the same fucking thing he voluntarily accepted in season 1. Jon is going to live with his dog and his friend and that's the punishment that Greyworm sees as a good compromise when he wanted Jon dead. And that's without getting into the fact that the punishment is unenforceable because to the north, Jon has his bros the Wildlings, and to the South his sister is the queen.

it was cool but the amount of people circlejerking over themselves for being so deep and special for recognizing this was a cool shot is very cringe. So many people on Twitter etc. think they're elite film studies experts because they saw this and went "Hey it looks like the dragon's wings are her wings, what an amazing deep sophisticated shot!"

imagine stannis comes out of the shadows in the dragon pit and is the one to shut down edmure

>based

I always hoped that white direwolf ended up killing danyerus dragon queen protecting Jon f me her or some shit

she cute

>streamable.com/8cmfv

a show parodying itself

no
vale troops teleported
if they hadn't teleported then ramsay would've gotten a report that vale troops were approaching and wouldn't have sallied forth at the worst imaginable time

it was cringe

That's what they were trying to do. The only way to go North is by crossing the bridge protected by Walder Frey.
Robb was completely fucked.

>I feel that with a lot of recent long stories like Harry Potter and Naruto
Those stories ended with a timeskip into the future to see who fucked who
That's the laziest most uncreative ending to any story you can think of

>"What unites people?" -"Stories"
>A song of ice and fire book
>Treating Radmure like a comedic relief
>Seven Kingdoms stay united... except the North for some reason... Without the Iron throne or blood lineage...
>LMAO BROGAN, IT WUZ THE THRONE THAT KILLED MOMMY
Honestly, i laughed a lot about this farce finally season, but then i remember how good this show was up to fifth season combined with book content. The thought of what it could've been, really fucking depressed me.

Attached: kote.jpg (900x900, 49K)

It wasn't the only way. Just the fastest

>>butthurt incels pretending Edmure isn't a joke
Edmure is fine, he listens to counsel. The King won't be just the individual but his own family and who he listens to. Joffrey was terrible but Tommen would have been find, even though he was a kid.

Edmund would be even better than Tommen, he's older, now wiser. A Tully King with a Frey Bride and Tyrion as Hand of King would have been well rounded. They just got to marry the Tully-Frey kid to someone from the North to maintain alliance (like a Manderly), pop out a few more for Dorne, etc.

How the fuck were there that many dothraki troops left after the white walker suicide assault and then the kings landing battle?

oh. in the show, shortly before the red wedding robb plans with his mother to storm casterly rock (and that's why he need frey's troops).
i should have guessed that it was just the show being dumb as fuck and that it was different in the books.

>he couldn't hit a moving target with fire arrows so he's a retard who's shit at everything

Poor Brutus can't catch a break

How amazing is it that people actually believed Dany would just win all the wars then rule fairly and justly forever?

...and the Freys are fertile so with a Frey as a Queen to a Tully King there'll be plenty of Princes and Princesses to marry off.

Timeskip epilogues feels like godmodding in RPGs.

it felt like dabids scoured a few greentext cliche frogposting threads for ideas

Attached: 1462378086691.jpg (570x432, 196K)

Daenerys built a stable and trained more

>“a variation on a double envelopment used by Hannibal in the battle of Cannae
>a variation
A fucking retard's interpretation of Cannae. Hannibal's center gave ground while the flanks held their ground. The Roman army didn't stand there dumbfounded while they were encircled.

Attached: 1541622733521.jpg (360x360, 55K)

I don't remember the differences but yeah Robb was completely fucked and his only option was to bail out of the war and wait for winter

>Jon Snow is now the king beyond the wall
he's head of the night's watch apparently.

The writers were quoted last weeks as saying they would be spending the finale ‘somewhere far away from the internet getting very drunk’
I knew then that it was going to be shit. I just didn’t thin’ it was going to be cringe shit.

This little soifilled bitchboi did well to stay silent.

>Greyworm decided to wait for the Northerners instead of executing Jon and Tyrion right away. Jon was being "punished" with the same fucking thing he voluntarily accepted in season 1
This was so fucking dumb. D&D don't write characters they just write the plot and insert whoever they need to facilitate the next scene. The only "true" moment I found in this episode was having all the lords laugh when Sam proposed a democratic voting system. That actually made sense and more characters needed to be called out this season when they said stupid shit. When Arya said to Jon "I know a killer when I see one" while they were looking at Dany was fucking ridiculous. NO SHIT. SHE JUST KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN AN AFTERNOON

Edmure is a bumbling retard.

She should have triained dark knights. They have more hit points.

He's a chad now

So Jamie kills the Mad King and every other Lord that judged him after the fact lets him keep his position in the Kingsguard.

Yet Jon kills the Mad Queen and while being the rightful HEIR and the lords that judge him including his SIBLINGS exile him North.

WHAT THE FUCK! BULLSHIT!!!!!

Attached: images.jpg (301x168, 4K)

That wasn't his only failing but cope harder butthurt user.

Speedwatcher here, where did Dothraki go? Did they just accept Dany's death and fuck off peacefully?

He peaced out as soon as he arrived at the wall

because of what?

I have no idea user. I don't think they were in any scenes after the nazi rally

They did it to appease the Unsullied army which still held the city at the time.

Why is he a joke? Do you even know who he is or his background? Or are you basing this on D&D butchering him and making him act like an introverted basement dweller out amongst people for the first time in weeks.

JUST LOOK AT HIM

Is Edmure ourguy?

Literally looks like a little soifilled bitchboi, what a fuck are you talking about?

So? The Night's Watch does plenty of scouting north of the wall in prior seasons. Did you even watch the show?

He’s gun be fucking bitches and making mad bank for the rest of his life.

How many times did Sansa and Arya harp on to him about the important of family? Just left him hanging.

Bronn on his new positions. 100% guaranteed this will never happen in the books. Cringy fan favorite character pushed down our throats until it's nothing but annoying.

Attached: 1556967006824.jpg (523x538, 121K)

Yet the North rose to save Ned their Liege Lord. Yet the North wont lift a finger to save their King from foreigners that followed the queen he killed.

BULLSHIT!!!!!

Attached: 1556133591693.png (388x413, 5K)

because of how the actor looks now retard. also his outfit stands out compared to everyone else and he's basically been chilling while sucking on wenches tits for the past 2 seasons

Great. Guess they kind of forgot about them.

Nigga you dumb

then Sansa just tells bran to get fucked she’s gunna rule the north herself. Fuck bitches. Seriously.

EXACTLY!!!!

Hes literally us

Weren't some of them walking on the docks when Jon was being put in a ship. Signifying that King's Landing is a multicultural city now.

Brad the broken is king..WHAT THE FUCK ? The cunt cant walk up the stairs and it’s up to big cock pod to carry the crippled squinting 3 eyed motherfucker

>seething betas
look at twitter. even on Yea Forums anons are calling him chad and /ourguy/

>what if everyone got to decide?
>...
>BWAHAHAHA

absolutely the most cringe moment in all of GOT, it felt like a joke from that flop show Matt groenig made

>tfw you will never look like Chad Robin

I'm basing it on his character in the show, which is a joke.

GODS WHAT A SHIT SHOW, ROLL FOR YOUR WAIFUS YOUR KING COMMANDS IT

Attached: GOT waifu roll.jpg (1677x2242, 1.29M)

>because of how the actor looks now retard
Are you beta fags trying to meme me? He's 4/10 no muscle, no sword, bright color wearing bitch. If this is chad to you, you are probably american.

He's good at sitting on thrones

aye Bobby B

> Yet the North wont lift a finger to save their King from foreigners that followed the queen he killed.
They outright state the Northern army has the city under siege. Pay attention user.

Kek, basically this

If the dothraki step out of line Bran will just warg into them and give them all a brain anuerysm. This is a brave new world now and God emperor Brandon will be our salvation

Arya: "We are family! Families need to stick together!"

>two weeks later

"See you later, losers. Oh, not really, I'm never coming back lol"

rollerino

Fine give me Dany

One piece Arya will be kino

Mormont led a night's watch expedition beyond the wall in the first season. It's not my fault you're a dumbass.

only ugly spics and latinos are doing this from what I've seen
I guess you guys need this to be the new standard of "beauty" to even have a glimpse of a chance in this wild world, kek

Attached: 1529318913404.png (872x632, 325K)

You go suck his dick, manlet tranny.

Calm down. He's "Chad" compared to how he was before. Still a little bitch.

seethe more republicuck

If I don't get myranda I'll be cranky

Let's roll.

Why is your masculinity so fragile?

Ros has the best tits. I'm glad that Joffrey bastard died in pain.

IM NOT GON.. ok I can accept that.

ROLL

Gimme some bad poosey

who left the next day

No way dude there’s waaay too many fuck ugly chicks on that list

that was girl power + free the slaves bullshit.

Not as cringe as Samwell mentioning democracy.

Based and Hipbonepilled. I am content.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x299, 979K)

Fuck why do I always get Sansa

And? Do you just stop paying your bank loan when you move somewhere else?

I liked Queen Sansa. It was one of the few well-deserved parts of the finale.

The cringiest moment was Dany's speech. Like wtf, suddenly she is Hitler and wants to rule the whole world?

Melisandre pls

Imagined Communities. Read it.

Yeah. I don't do things I dont wanna do so I dont pay

based vagina poster

if they bank left the country and had no way of contacting me then yes

Does Bran blow a load if he fucks a bitch in another guys body? This could. Be how he sires an heir to the throne! Bran babies solved!

why did sansa deserve anything? she's a door

Edmure was made into a joke. A bit sad they brought a competent actor like Tobias Menzies to shoot a scene where he plays a flanderized idiot who is told by his teenage niece to sit down

>Why is your masculinity so fragile?
I'm a woman actually, it's just that I flipped from Real Woman Don't Wear Dresses to Feminism Gives Me An Allergic Reaction, sometime around the pussyhat parade.

Hillary 2020

So the nearly destroyed Unsullied and the extinct dothraki are too much for the Northern alliance and the rest of the lords that Tyrion and the others can pull together based on the fact that they all pushed him toward the action on the fact that he is the TRUE HEIR and the banish him to appease a foreign slaves that are leaving to die to butterfly disease in Narth.

BULLSHIT!!!!

They would not exile him or got to terms with FOREIGN invaders.

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

>written by a fat teenage girl
Have you never read anything else by Martin? That's his signature style.

Also, I have a brother who have to fight off fangirl molesters at anime conventions so the Ygnite/Jon scene gets to me.

Cant Bran just permanently warg to a chads body and become the next king when his own shitty body gives out?

Rolllinnn

>Ellaria
>Anal, she receives
>Anal, you receive
This will never happen. Oh gawd, why do I even bother to breathe? Just kill me already.

I wonder who the guy between Edmure and Sam is supposed to be

>had no way of contacting me
The Unsullied could still hear about one of the most famous people in westeros abandoning the night's watch. Also the Night's Watch itself which only begrudgingly let Jon go the last time because they were in shambles and he fucking died.

Why would Bran go but not Sansa?

GODS I WANT TO HUG ROS

that's exactly what he's planning to do, why do you think he keeps Pod the God so close

Pls gib Drogon

sailed with the unsullied.
sansa had sent people to drill holes in the bottom of the ships during the night so they would sink when out at sea.
all hands were lost, no more unsullied, no more dothraki.

Bran isn't Bran, he's the host for the consciousness that is the 3 eyed raven. That's why this ending is so creepy, I still think he's up to some spooky shit now that he's in power. So to answer your question he just needs to find a powerful enough warg like the previous 3ER did to bran

I love how Jon is surprised when the others appear just because they were behind the cameras
like you couldn't tell if a horde was riding behind your back

>the nearly destroyed Unsullied and the extinct dothraki are too much for the Northern alliance
It's not about winning the fight. They won't be able to stop the unsullied from executing their prisoners. Jesus, this stupid story wasn't dumbed down enough for you drooling retards apparently.

>The Unsullied could still hear about one of the most famous people in westeros abandoning the night's watch.
the Night's Watch doesn't even fucking exist anymore. It was just Tormund and a bunch of wildlings squatting in Castle Black

Rolling

lmao get fucked

They kinda forgot

Roll

>the Night's Watch doesn't even fucking exist anymore.
They say it still exists, jesus you're fucking dumb.

Damn im good

Arya please. I am selfhating virgin

Death by SnuSnu it is

Mommy catelyn will take care of you user

>The cringiest moment was Dany's speech. Like wtf, suddenly she is Hitler and wants to rule the whole world?

Entitlement is her story arc so I'm so not surprise that she 'turned evil', she's just her brother with a little more tits.

She burnt so many people to death, such as Sam's parents, I'm disappointed she died so quickly. Would have served her right if her last dragon dies and she gets dragged off by Euron.

and you seem to prefer it to be historically accurate and bureaucratically boring
It's like Martin complaining that tolkien didn't talk about taxing policy

they could hear about it but what the fuck are they going to do. Sail the whole way back to winterfell or wherever the fuck jon is and complain. Anyone would just tell them to fuck off

Bran could have stopped the bitch queen anytime he wanted by warging into the dragon and dropping her in the ocean but instead he let her torch kings landing. Brans an ice cold cunt.

>They say it still exists,
and then we don't see a single member at Castle Black, just wildlings

>Pod the God
Brienne should have ended up with Pod! I liked Brienne and Jaime's platonic love, like normal brothers and sisters.

I think he did in the hobbit?

Sam was barfingly meta
>lol y don't we invent democracy
>[the joke is it's still the backwards middle ages so everyone laughs]
fucking writers, this was cartoon tier

We see Jon get escorted by two guys in black.

>like you couldn't tell if a horde was riding behind your back

Reminds me of that Lord of the Rings scene where Legolas says, he can hear them coming, and on the same screen, very loud orcs.

Somehow in the last 2 seasons she seemed to me as the only person with atleast two brain cells.

Also, when I say deserved. I mean compared to everything else. Bran is chosen randomly as a king with no build up, Bronn is somehow Master of Coin even though he probably can't read, Tyrion is the Hand despite being a major fuckup.

Basically Sansa, Davos and Brienne are the only characters who got a deserved ending that made sense
And she was supposed to be queen two years ago instead of Jon.

All hail Sir Pod the Bod with the Rod.

I'd go through his moon's gate if you know what I mean

cersei and ygritte never made you question why people treated them with respect

"Entitlement" is different from "I'll just genocide the whole world"

I think her being kind of a villain works. But they just turned it up to eleven and made it incredibly cringy.

It was her turn.

Somehow I actually found that better than when they are trying to be serious. Same with the council scene.

she was just saying basic shit and standing tall while the writers told her to "look smart for the camera". don't tell me you allowed this garbage show to meme you into thinking sansa is smurt and tough or had any progression

You just like slurping down the retarded spoon fed SHIT you are being fed you FUCKING RETARD!!

There is no way A CONTINENT of WHITES are going to EXILE there TRUE KING to a handful of dark skinned FOREIGNERS who are leaving to a place where they will die of disease you FUCKING IDIOT.

Her slaughter of the nobles in Mereen shows you she exactly how her liberation would have gone, and she was talking about it in season's past.

You ok?

Wtf happened to Arya's wolf?

cool video, commentary adds a lot

Yea, that's the point. The writing was so atrocious for most of the characters that one character who seems to realize basic things (Like armies need food) seems smart.

Still in the wild. She said goodbye in like season 6 or something.

yeah, that stuck in my throat particularly too

Did the actors leave cups and bottles in shots on purpose as a means of subtle protest?

Attached: Samwell water bottle.png (423x554, 238K)

They were slavers, not innocent people.

And few hundred slavers is still far from just randomly killing tens of thousands of civilians. Especially when it wasn't even needed. She could have gone straight for the Red Keep, but instead she just started burning the city for no reason other than "Bitch be cray cray"

>They were slavers, not innocent people.
You know Tyrion has a long speech to Jon about this very thing.

I feel like Daenerys has been Stannised.

Like at the exact point she fulfilled her role in the plot (NK was dead, in Stannis' case it was to defeat the Wildlings and bring Meli to the Wall) she was turned into a psycho tyrant and killed off.

she said "uncle? please sit"

the council scene was perfect, except for the SOIAF™ thing. Had it been named anything else, it would have been a great scene.
The naming of Bran could have done away with the writeres sucking their dicks about stories being powerful

Anything meta doesn't belong on this series at all. And the comment about democracy was meta, because it was shoehorned there only to comment on the mentality.

the bottles were added by the computer effects department as a deliberate 'blooper' for keen-eyed fans.

It makes sense for a fantasy setting and GRMM would totally do this in the books. It's so his style.
Honestly they kinda established Drogon as a smarter/calmer one, so I'm fine if he's the one doing it.

Jon was leader of the north not Sansa

>I think her being kind of a villain works. But they just turned it up to eleven and made it incredibly cringy.

Danerys is a narcissist and she just increasingly narc rage more and more, it's been building since her intro.
- black and white thinking, if you are not on her gold list you are on her shitlist.
- inability to empathize (when she burnt the rape victim to death.
- When she burnt Sam's parents to death, it was either obey her or death by fire. With Cersei, she tortured her enemies, but when she executed that black woman who is supposed to be an asian girl in the book, she used beheading.

Tyrion could respect and empathize with the Starks even after they roughed him up on suspicion of having tried to kill Bran. Danerys in the same position would not have.