I have served, I will be of service

I have served, I will be of service.

Attached: 2C4EBD65-3F8C-465A-BEF1-70C9404578AF.jpg (577x577, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/John_Wick:_Chapter_3_-_Parabellum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan-i_Sabbah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Assassins
youtube.com/watch?v=0DRoc4y5Sz0
youtu.be/CNy0TbgEbIU
mega.nz/#F!GTIEnAqD!R_A4iKQLj-aK5ZLBdTBKXA
youtu.be/-XGs6xoQYto
youtu.be/WEyvSv0fEQ8
youtu.be/7zmuvbwnXGE?t=2m22s
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hate Fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq_wvI8_6ak
youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I loved when he went back for the armor piercing shotgun rounds.

*betrays the big kahuna who saved him the first chance he gets*

that was kino

I want to bust a fat nut on this dyke-looking bitch's hair. Pure hatefuck material.

Attached: 5cdc84cde9f08a4e902b8b25-750-375.jpg (750x375, 31K)

There was way too much bumbling around attempting to worldbuild by doing "The X" or going to "The Y" with some retarded ritual. It's clear that they were just making shit up as they go when the rituals were inconsistent and without any real rules.

Bowery king gets to survive despite clearly standing against the High Table with just seven slashes? What the fuck?

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick. Or cock.

The callback to pic related was kino too, that shit made me smile.

Attached: 200.gif (625x200, 2.22M)

haha he said the words!!!

epic

Yeah excuse the fuck out of me for actually enjoying something you miserable cynical faggot.

It really pisses me off when people forcibly mistake snark for wit

I don't like how the armoured guys at the end were supposed to be a bigger threat, but then he just kills them in the same style as how he kills everyone else. Many of the action scenes like that kind of blend together in these movies.

>He with you?
>He was..
>**Teleborts into the crowd**
>Nice trick..

im still in kino heaven after that scene

Attached: 1553332836601.png (433x482, 276K)

So you wanted him to act like the Predator?

After facing down three armored dudes while he was still using his pistol, they should have absolutely gunned him down. There was no reason he survived other than plot armor.

Holy shit, I was not prepared.

Hell yes.

M8 he's been operating on plot armor since the first movie (and that's a good thing, no really).

Fucking amazing.

I was pleasently surprised by the fact that John may been trained in Ballet.

Not really, his plot armor mostly showed in 2. In number one, he clearly showcased how much more prepared and skilled he was in a gunfight. The only time my disbelief needed to be stretched was the final car scene in 1.

This is unironically one of my favorite films of all time. That throwing knife sequence was kino

>Game of Death reference
>The Villainess reference
>The Raid reference
>Kung Fu Hustle reference
>Matrix reference

Im enjoying John Wick just being a cheesy action flick love letter

I wish more movies had great coreography like this

Any other weebs love the Ninjya re Bang Bang playing in the background during the Sushi scene?

>NOTICE ME, SEMPAI!
>STABBING ME IN THE CHEST, HAHA, THAT WAS A GOOD ONE, MR. WICK!
>I-I'M AS GOOD AS YOU, R-RIGHT?..

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-1620072-675x1024.png (675x1024, 621K)

>when the dog runs up the fucking wall

Attached: C342905B-6D50-4188-BD31-CB55C5F6F9B6.jpg (800x450, 60K)

I laughed hard alone at the cinema.

How many ballsacks did those dogs mutilate kek? Halle Barry's character must have trained them to have a taste for nutz.

Dont forget the good the bad and the ugly reference

>You shot my dog
>I get it.
kek

Everyone at my theatre laughed

Actual attack dogs are trained to go for your nuts so if you ever find yourself in a scenario where youre up against dogs, wear a jock strap

>the NBA player really was just that huge
wtf this guy is literally a troll

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 10.08.14 AM.png (1407x896, 1.01M)

Kino use of Vivaldi's "Winter", almost in its entirely

Yeah that scene starting with him focusing on remodeling the revolver fucking made me nut so hard.

Easily the best JW film out of the 3

Attached: 1554042684171.gif (233x173, 777K)

Halle Barry's giving him the water bottle scene was total kino

Dex > Str apparently

>mfw the end of that scene with the guy struggling to move andJohn tossing an axe into his head

Attached: image.png (465x369, 7K)

>when those ninja dudes just wanted to fight the legendary john wick and john let them live after he defeated them

Scenes women will never understand general?

how is it fair to be able to literally just do a standing dunk? how the fuck do you defend against that?

Wtf was Bronn doing there?

He provided some "guidance"

I think i grew a 3rd ball from all that testosterone in that scene. kino af

>the Hallie Berry scenes

Why?

Attached: 1557009523286.jpg (500x600, 71K)

Given the massive amount of shit Wick went through from being excommunicado in this movie, does anybody else find it all the more unbelievable that back in JW1 that Perkins lady was willing to break the Continental rules and try to kill Wick in his hotel room for only $4 million? It's a lot, but I wouldn't think it would be worth being hunted by half the planet for.

Attached: zaku-gtfo.jpg (590x452, 33K)

Shes not as famous as john wick, maybe shed have an easier time escaping somewhere

What were the game of death and kung fu hustle references? Were there more raid references besides the twins?

John wick is a jojo.

Sent my sides to orbit, total kino

I liked how she sounded like any old HR cunt. I was expecting the typical "badass woman" voice and affectation and instead I got Sandra from AT&T

Confirmed for being John Wick's unexpected allies in JW4. Will bald fanboy be too? His death was implied at best

John Wick fighting a huge long limbed NBA player basically

I assume the Kung Fu Hustle reference has got to be the axe-wielding asians

He's slow as fuck and has to get the ball in the first place or keep it with his below average dribbling skills.

It would be pretty based if he came back

The philipino brothers were the best characters in the movie and they do it with only a few lines. I thought 3 was worse than 1 and 2 but those guys definitely stood out.

god what a shit fucking movie

Ser Bronn of Casablacwater

fuck off

The situation was a lot worse for John because he went against the high table. She probably could have retired somewhere remote and been fine. The real stupid part is all the people that willingly go against the literal legend without overwhelming force multipliers. She knew who he was based on the bar scene, why the fuck did she think she could take him, five years out of the game or not?

>Armor improvements..
>12 gauge D slugs. ARMA PIERCING

The shotguns sounded so sexy in the cinema

Attached: 1541191316267.jpg (492x489, 68K)

That was supposed to be a covert assassination without attribution. There's always some young climber willing to take risks. Wick shooting a dude in the lobby is more like a "Fuck the King" moment

John killed a member of the High Table, not just another assassin

McNulty, my armory, now!

When she didn't talk for the first five minutes I experienced minor face blindness and was unsure if I just misremembered the mute chick from the second movie. Then when she spoke it was jarring as hell, but you're right...the midwestern flat accent was subversive kino

You can't be an assassin without a sociopathically large ego

>underwater shootout

Attached: hd7rC6V.gif (358x268, 710K)

>yfw the guys from the raid showed up

Attached: JoelBanderas.png (959x540, 715K)

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

When he cut off his finger I couldn't stop looking at his hand in ever scene. Shouldn't of happened.

Also the Hallie part dragged on way too long. Thankfully you could edit out her whole scene without skipping a beat in the film.

Also you retards think this was a good film. It was dumb. Sure, but compared to the first and second film. It's Return of the Jedi.

Some of the fight scenes seem'd slower and dragged out longer. Introducing new places felt unsneeded. Punished Wick was good, thought he was gunna lose an eye or his dick for "love memory" but a finger was too much.

I was hoping how the last one ended he would of ended up on the run like at the beginning of the film throughout the WHOLE film while people who like and hate him had to pick a side to help (indicated by the ending to chapter 2).

This film makes John cash in everything. Last chances. Last tickets. All his favors.
Just not what I expected.

axe toss*

Attached: 1550325669539.gif (500x395, 1.85M)

the action scenes in the desert wernt bad but god they just looked ugly. why the hell would you put john in a desert town and make him fight? Should of just been him going to the desert, meeting the elder and then coming back to the city.
feels like they shoved those fights in there so they could hit the 2 hour mark

These movies are gun commercials, what shotguns were those anyway

this

Attached: 1551883132528.gif (500x281, 967K)

she literally called the directors and asked to be put in the movie.

>It was dumb. Sure, but compared to the first and second film. It's Return of the Jedi.

stopped reading there.

So is Halle Berry now fucked as well? Considering she and her dog fucked up and nearly killed another member of the high table and killed a ton of his goons all while helping Wick who was excommunicado

I might be mixing things up, but is the open contract on him because of the killing of a High Table member or because he broke the Continental rules? The Italian family (forgot their name) already had a 7 million dollar open contract on him for killing the sister which doubled because he killed the brother, and the excommunicado was applied separately for killing someone inside the Continental. On the other hand, Perkins was excommunicated and killed by Winston's dudes just for breaking that rule, and Winston told John in JW2 that his life was forfeit because he broke the rule.

So does excommunicado itself also come with a hefty open contract? Or did the contract on John only exist in this case because it carried over from before John's excommunication and all the excommunicado did was make sure he couldn't use any Continental services to escape his killers? I think the Elder said that "neither the contract nor the excommunicado" would be lifted until he killed Winston, implying they're separate, but the case of Perkins and Winston's words imply otherwise.

Benelli M4, Taran tactical armory modifications

I'm pretty sure the contract was because of the italian family/table member. I presume any other assassin would just be denied further business with the Continental if he broke the rules.

>watch GoT final episode
>Bronn is master of coin
>go watch John Wick
>Bronn is master of coin

Too bad it will be lost for anyone not watching in the same timeframe

imfdb.org/wiki/John_Wick:_Chapter_3_-_Parabellum

Dude was just another assassin, no repercussions for her other than helping John, though she'll probably get off free because she didn't use Continental resources and he had her marker.

Excommunicado means no one who servers the High Table can help you without repercussions*, the bounty was because he killed an HT member. Perkins was killed by Winston because she went after his boy John, if she had fled NYC she probably would have been fine/bounty free.

Perkins tried to kill John on Continental grounds, that's grounds for death no matter where you are.
someone answer this shit plox

>Too bad it will be lost for anyone not watching in the same timeframe
aaaayyy user, i got it too. the only difference was that i watched john wick first and got later
so technically the movie spoiled me the final episode

Attached: 1515617725266.jpg (2048x2048, 293K)

the dude ran the gold coin minting for the entire organization. He wasn't just another assassin. She was freaked out over just talking to him and keeping him alive, then she helped him kill everyone in the facility and escape. Compare that to seven cuts for seven bullets.

Anyone else kek'd when John's hour was up and he just grabs the doctor's scissors away and finishes the stitching himself so he can't stab John and claim the bounty if he wanted?

Shame about CoinBronn fucking up his accent every other sentance. I really like his screen presence in most media I've seen him in, but he just can't do accents.

Play Assassin's Creed. Or read
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan-i_Sabbah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Assassins
Basically it's implied that this order of assassins is descended from the original 12th century Assassins order which is why the leader is still some nomadic Persian dude

Insecure faggot

Was that the song Winston played during the Continental's siege?

i was hoping at the end he would be the one to save john instead of that random ass hobo under fishburne

Attached: f314e8d5a510f0f88efc8eb8e9b2d263c977131d.jpg (600x300, 63K)

As a bonus, Bronn notes that it's theorized that the word Assassin derives from Hassan-i.

Shit, yeah I played AC I just didn't make that connection with the leader in the desert.

Why didn't we see Addy

Attached: Addy.png (392x530, 280K)

>someone answer this shit plox
bronn literally spells it out for you, user. come on, now

Yeah. Vivaldi keeps popping up in kino action scenes every decade.

Does anyone feel like the bounty or the entire bounty system didn't really matter? The underground world seems so concrete in terms of "these assassins are assassins forever" and "these cool ass mafia dudes are mafia dudes forever" that it didnt seem like anyone was actually trying to get 40 million. It was just random faceless goons trying to kill John Wick cause people told them to and then later on random faceless goons trying to kill John Wick because the adjudicator told them to.

Well it was just odd to see him live like a nomad with his men traveling around in a tent, disconnected from the world. How can he run the whole world like that?

Am I the only one who was distracted by the special effects being so shit?
Unrealistic blood, cgi bodies flying, etc.

It was kino but I couldn't have been the only one who felt this

This film was about 25 mins too long. The glass mirrors ninja stuff was tiring to watch

Someone mentioned how the shotgun reloading scene in the Continental fight was really amazing, all I saw was Keanu loading the shells in a normal manner. What was I supposed to see?

Rome in 2 was better than the Morocco adventures in every way but at least the dogs kept things interesting.

How fluid and easy he did it.

i dunno how you could miss it after John cut off his ring finger desu.

Attached: altair.jpg (300x528, 33K)

yeah lol I posted it here

I just hate how the ending makes his finger sacrifice thing useless, since he's just going against the table anyway now. And I keep getting distracted, trying to look at his arm and thinking if they'll bring it up in a fight scene when he can't grip shit as good as he used to.

Where was The Raid reference? I saw Mad Dog, but I didn't notice an overt reference.

I mean the 2v1 is a clear call back to the 2v1 in The Raid. They even do a mid-fight reset.

But then why John tell the big dude at the start that he still had some time left before the excommunicado kicked in, and he replied that nobody would know the difference, if the bounty was on his head regardless of whether excommunicado was in effect yet?

I'm sure he can run things by internet. It's not like much in JW has to make sense if it's cool enough.

The fuck did I do?

I think Winston was holding every assassin in NYC back from executing the contract like that scene at the park with the discount Peter Cushing
>Why am I not dead?
>Because I deemed it not to be.
And the moment the excommunication took effect was the moment that Winston couldn't do it anymore.

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1918x799, 220K)

well he needed the time out so he could visit Winston, or whatever, it was silly.

There was also the police captain from 1/the kitchen knife fight guy from 2. Shame the fight scene sucked because they all toned it down to match boomer Keanu's moves.

Lance giving the 'look' as he comes back to get the shotguns was great

So... John Wick 4 with Sandra Bullock so Keanu can finally hit that?

the movie need more lance in general desu

Whole theatre went crazy on the horse kick

Literally a better villain than Thanos. How does CHAD do it?

>3 minutes later
>turns against them again

>slow knife stab towards the eye
>closeup
>THE MOVIE DOESN'T CUT AWAY

Attached: nervous-dog-57f964489e549.png (533x413, 342K)

:3

Attached: asia-kate-dillon-leadx750x422.jpg (750x422, 43K)

At this rate, John Wick 5 will be about John being forced to take a contract from Satan to assassinate God for taking his wife.

Attached: foreshadowing.jpg (1918x799, 141K)

Second only to the Tuco callback.

Attached: t-bIAq.gif (400x225, 2.81M)

>John killing 3 dudes with a horse
This entire movie was fun incarnate

total babe

I have seen nobody else mention how many nutshots there were in the movie
I lost count after the 8th one

or dogs chewing up those stuntmen's junk. I don't care how tough you are, that shit had to be scary to shoot

so what was up with all the getting hit/shot/bitten/stabbed in the balls in this movie?

is that the fetitsh of the director?

>JW1
>Falls from a second story balcony onto his back and is visibly fucked up for a few moments
>JW3
>Falls from the top of a building, smacks his face against a fire escape, is still alive

Attached: shrugsau.jpg (1171x801, 144K)

My headcanon is that Wick is hurt that's why he was a fumbling around and slow. I can see Keanu's age catching up to him now.

That guy who played Mad Dog is 50 years old now.

are you shitposting?

to be fair, he didn't just fall on his back he had a gun holstered there. That shit would hurt, a lot, and he still walked it off.

He gets more powerful the more pissed off he gets, that's why he goes from being fucked up by Theon with a metal pipe all the way to beating up ninjas with a belt.

They were Indonesian.

god the 3rd movie is so shit.
also no ending just a "to be continued" bullshit

No. I'm Tucoposting.

Attached: Everyone+on+tumblr+sounds+like+tuco+quotthere+are+_95dd9ec60e6b9e1420d481ed60c4245b.jpg (1600x795, 111K)

It’s like someone watched Madness Combat and decided to make a series of movies on it. Pure Kino.

Most vulnerable spot after the head and easier to aim at.

that was dumb almost capeshit

>That guy who played Mad Dog is 50 years old now.
wtf
he's spry as fuck
watch the raid movies

Stay seething cuckboy. Most kino of the trilogy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DRoc4y5Sz0

6:23

LEL

Attached: 1550789334463.png (246x205, 8K)

his nickname is The Ghost you brainlet

No way. I thought it seemed pretty clear that he was only spurred on to live by his adoration of John Wick after being impaled, and then when John told him that he wouldn't keep up, his heart broke and he died. The asian twins are definitely coming back though.

oh wow well if his name is THE GHOST! its OK! STUPID FUCKING NAGGER. KYS

I have grinned, I will be of grinning.

>The music playing before Continental gets raided
>The way that entire scene was setup
>Wow nice sequel bait ending guys....

>the movie kept going

Attached: impressed.jpg (700x394, 206K)

The voice was very unexpected and satisfying.

For all the dog love vibe surrounding the movie the dog scenes were extremely unsatisfying.

Dog grabs the guy by the balls from the same angle repeated 5 times. Whoa

They had to put down the dogs after they were done filming, by the way. Because they'd been trained to attack humans and had a thirst for it.

It would be as obnoxious if it didn’t literally repeat twice with exact same events. No I can’t help you, no I hate you, ok I’ll help you because you have a token.

Oh fuck off. Dogs grabbed mother fuckers while they got shot, jumped out of buildings, ran up walls, jumped into cars, tore out throats

You people will never be satisfied. No other movies are coming out like this.

He should have struggled to kill a few guys and then quickly retreated to get a shotgun. But they made it look like they cleaned up the hall and then came back.

Also how is he retarded enough to go with a handgun to begin with after the guy mentions the armor.

It's just gray man crowd blending tactics
another nod to Assassin's Creed.

>John Wick 3 came out the same weekend A Dog's Journey did
>John Wick 2 came out a week after A Dog's Purpose.
Kino?

Attached: 3a933472-2fa8-4190-ab42-f7b7dc56afe2.png (723x897, 939K)

so same thing

Nice story, sauce or kys

They did go a bit overboard this time imo. Could have less encounters or shorter “smarter” encounters.

Few action scenes were borderline normie action film tier.

Is it possible to completely blow someone's upper skull off like that?? Those guys were wearing ballistic helmets as well.

DESU the continental shotgun sequence was just a worse catacombs shotgun sequence. Kind of disappointed.

The Continental is at least 200 feet tall, how the FUCK did he survive that and even remained conscious? Not even the biggest tweaker in the world could have walked it off.

Holy fuck this was the best part of the movie. I literally went full onions

cope harder. it was the same dog attack 5 times.

They did that as a punishment. 7 bullets = 7 infractions = 7 slashes. You may live or die but after that if you still live you will remember.

I don't know why I loved this guy. He's quirky bordering hard on cringe but doesn't actually cross that line. Fun as fuck.

>Scenes women will never understand
Literally my thought after the scene

My first outburst at a screening. Holy shit

I keked mightily. It was a great bit of service.

He was better than either 2's Antonio Antonio or that Australian agender lesbian.
>the Virgin Ruby Rose vs the Chadacascos

more like Dex + superhuman effect resistance + superhuman HP + superhuman crit chance > Str

There were a lot of moments like that for me. Right afterwards
>Knife throwing fight.
>It's not a one knife = death meme, he throws like 4-5 knives at each guy
>Some of the thrown knives don't land blade first and just bounce off.
>That ending axe throw

Attached: 1555267270178.png (434x524, 244K)

You should see her in Billions

It's not really about Keanu's age. Keanu is an actor first and a martial artist second. Those guys are martial artists/stuntmen first and actors second. In the previous movies he mostly went against actors (as far as the "boss" villains go). But in this movie he had a lot of fights versus seasoned martial artists and that's where you can see the seams holding the movie together.

Medical ethics

Unironically the great thing about John wick is the interesting tertiary characters like the sommelier and the doc

>some people thing 2 is the worst
Fucking plebs
youtu.be/CNy0TbgEbIU

>when John was riding a fucking horse and fighting the bikers
First part of the movie that made me go 'holy shit' in the theatre
I am so fucking excited for john wick 4 if they keep increasing the absurdity of these movies

Attached: 1548976565133.gif (216x162, 3.55M)

She is what “not like other girls” aspire to be

“Arma piercing”

Dont know why people think 2 suck
also dont know why people praise 1 so much.
like the club scene is still great but the rest of the movie is almost boring with how the sequals keep ramping it up

You can always turn anyone into Kurt Cobain, yes.

Also John wick happens within a 2 week period and he still has the stab wound on his left abdomen for jw1 and still has through wounds from the violence assassin shooting him point blank along with being hit by 3 cars.

Fucking EXACTLY.
1 was a bargain bin script that they picked solely based on the fact that they could up the body count without altering the story. It's a bad movie made good by it's cast and action. 1 has only one good fight sequence which is the club. It's really good, but 2 and 3 have 4-5 sequences as good as the club scene in 1 or better. They were also actually written by Stahleski so the writing is now cohesive with the action direction instead of just generic, shitty revenge film with great action. The writing now has that half-comic feel that the action does, which is what Stahleski wanted to make the whole time. It's what makes the series special.

Objectively 1>3>2
1 was pure kino.
3 is debatable, had some issues, but some scenes are very good.
2 I honestly barely even remember. I have to rewatch it to confirm.

Also in what fucking world an eye or a dick is a lighter punishment than a finger?

>doge bites your cock
>then you die
Dog-fu sequence was fun

Dumb idiot

nah he just fell off 6 story

Attached: 2013m29512 copy.jpg (960x1433, 534K)

>the twins are coming back

We thought common was coming back too but he didn’t

Imagine being the directors and making a kino direct to dvd at most cult following JW1 film , and the Jews knock on your door and ask for three more movies.

Didn't you see the latest Game of Thrones? He's Master of Coin now.

In JW1 and 2 I got the impression that there was some sort of masquerade that the assassin world had to uphold where there wasn't just open street violence and they have to kind of maintain some plausible deniability where the public could say "well it's just gang violence." When John and that dude were secretly shooting at each other in JW2 it kinda reinforces that. The motorcycle horse chase and John just killing that dude in the train station kinda pulled me out of the movie.
Also Halle Berry's fight scene went on way too long.
I loved all the bad guys though. Also it's great to see Fishburne again.

Yes. Especially at close range.
Fuck I gripped my seat when that happened.

what a faggot

Winston told her to evacuate teh premises

He fell on a roof and hit a rail about 3 stories down then fell the rest of the way

Where did that black bodyguard of italian lady go?
The one who was stabbed in the train in the second movie.

2 also had the running theme of the public adoring and/or ignoring the violence. Remember when he shoots the guy on stage and the crowd goes wild? Then during the rest of the shootout the crowd is jostled but not in full on panic mode.
In 3 I got that same sense when he killed the guy in the train station. People just stepped over the body.

>Winston chilling on the couch with doggo having a drink
>uppity goth bitch calls you to talk shit
>hang up on her saying nothing
>shotguns going off in the background to Vivaldi *
>takes sip

Kino

2 is the worst because of the "shooting at each other in the mall or whatever and nobody notices" scene.

The ninjas in the subway in 3 was alot more believable

people fell off jagged mountain and survived that shit no problem, and wick is the baba jordani wicku, he's gonna be fine sweetie

Attached: 1490890041_giphy.gif (480x322, 1.81M)

with a 2-3 inch slug? oh yea for sure

2 and 3 are leaving a breadcrumb trail of villains that don't die so John will have to go through them all in 4. Either that or some/all will be his allies in 4. No matter how they bring them back it'll be kino. They can go in any direction.

The real trilogy is 2-3-4. 1 is just a prequel.
That was the best scene in 2 you fucking pleb holy shit. You are braindead.

Is this series like an ode to Lawful Evil?

Why the fuck is everyone an assassin. Was Dany an assassin? Did the bells trigger her manchurian candidate status?

>made they all realize they’re fighting fist to cuffs in a knife collection room

This guy gets it

'no'

I think it's safe to say john wick got
railed
haha

>Remember when he shoots the guy on stage and the crowd goes wild?
I forgot a lot about the second one actually. 1 left the biggest impression on me. I guess the public violence thing has already been established, but I think it'd be a bit more interesting if they had to keep it under wraps. I also agree with that it's kind of silly that like every other fucking person on the street is an assassin.

I agree and it sounds much better in the movie, official OST version is meh:
mega.nz/#F!GTIEnAqD!R_A4iKQLj-aK5ZLBdTBKXA

>tfw the 3 movies just took only a matter of a week and high body count because Theron killed a fucking dog

It's all theron's fault desu

how long until disney buys lionsgate because of the success of these movies?

The semiautomatic horse kick broke my suspension of disbelief but only a kino film could get me to suspend it again when that happens

Why are edgy virgins obsessed with the word "hatefuck" ? That's not what it means.

>everyone is an assassin

That’s never been shown to be the case
Only the suggestion that anyone can be an assassin when John started running at the end of 2.

This movies felt like old Schwarzenegger moives with a lot of action, catchprases and funny moments. Though they shot so differently and looked differently. It's strange and satisfying at the same time.
And all those ninja things remind me of Van Damme and Steven Seagal movies.

I was thinking this recently. When does the mouse decide to get the rights to this. Would they sell?

Completely agree. That still makes it better than pretty much any action sequence of the last time a John Wick movie came out.

I went full onions =O during
>horse kills
>throwing axe kill
>swimming pool kill
>shotgun kill

how can they get it wrong? its not like the term
tryhard.

Hatefuck applies. It’s the feeling of roughly banging a girl you dislike into a slobbering mess of a woman. It’s about power over pleasure.

>His twin students manage to beat him once and are only barely beaten cause of bullshit glass fall

>Boss man doesn't press John as much and goes down much faster

His presence was incredibly deflated by his students but he was still the better villain of all 3 movies.

So how fucking good is this movie? Mind you I loved previous ones.

I winced a little. Shotgun slugs are too slow and wide to be armor piercing.

That was so funny when he sat so close to Wick in Continental. And than, when he started talking about how big fan he was. That was sooo unexpected, and everyone at the cinema liked it.

I just realised the cop from 1 and 2 didn't return, fuck.
>"gas leak huh John?"

Anyone here hope she doesn’t die in part 4? It’s clear she’s not a fighter, she’s basically the IRS or Repo-Man, she’s just following the high tables orders. Also she’s super cute :3

They force themselves through armor because of mass. Unless I'm an idiot, because that's what the description in STALKER said.
I fucking loved the neon aesthetic of the movie. The intro in NY, when he's running around during his last "calm" hour. Almost any fucking scene can be turned into a desktop background or a marketing poster. These movies are style AND substence. Just instead of human drama you're watching a gory version of "Cirque De Soleil".

Bronn tried to kill him.

It feels like 40m is just not enough for “big guys”. They’re fine as it is without risks.

>Steel slugs
>There are some types of all-steel subcaliber slugs supported by a plastic sabot (the projectile would damage the barrel without a sabot). Examples include Russian "Tandem" wadcutter-type slug (the name is historical, as early versions consisted of two spherical steel balls) and ogive "UDAR" ("Strike") slug and French spool-like "Balle Blondeau" (Blondeau slug) and "Balle fleche Sauvestre" (Sauvestre flechette) with steel sabot inside expanding copper body and plastic rear empennage. Made of non-deforming steel, these slugs are well-suited to shooting in brush, but may produce overpenetration. They also may be used for disabling vehicles by firing in the engine compartment or for defeating hard body armor.

Public should all wear headphones and look at their mobile devices as fights go on around them

Would be realistic and insightful social commentary on society at the same time

Devilman crybaby did this when the guy at the track meet gets stomped by the demon but never even notices because he's playing with his phone listening to music

1v1 rather than 2v2 would be harder

more like every fucking month. Its a good song but way overused.

What are you talking about? It literally took him ALL of his ammo to kill 6 dudes. He could’ve killed half of New York with those bullets.

so its better than the second one

i love the first movie but i've heard the second one was shit

There’s a reason it’s banned in martial arts

It took like 20 bullets to knock them out followed by 2-3 close up headshots through the cracks in the armor or a steel magnum slug

Fight was interesting, challenging, creative and kino, fuck you

They're all great. The first one is the most grounded, that's what most people like. The second one is the most unique, has a good balance of heart and worldbuilding and the third one has the best setpieces, even if the plot is meandering a bit.

>press check in 2
>shotguns reloads in 3
>_____ in 1

what was it bros

Maybe the richest and most powerful guy in the world likes to be away from it all, rather than live in some penthouse or sprawling mansion. Maybe a tent in some desert is the Arab equivalent of a cabin in some forest. And it's a better way for him to stay hidden from the world and potential enemies than living in some kind of doom fortress.

>You will never Halle Berry’s spit water
John’s a lucky fucking man

It works. Easy to hit, hard to defend, and causes massive pain. And attack dogs are trained to go after the crotch like one user said.

>Kill them in the same style
Lol. Every other type of mook goes down with a Mozambique Drill. Against these dudes he literally has to knock them off their feet with shots first then has to shoot them point blank repeatedly at the neck.

No thanks, she goes full pronouns there.

Same thing with True Detective season 1, it had a ton of fun and memorable minor characters (REGGIE FUCKING Ledoux, Charlie Lange, Ginger, even Quesada and that crab fisherman boomer).

youtu.be/-XGs6xoQYto

If at least more of this happened I’d be satisfied.

Have some more at 4:02
youtu.be/WEyvSv0fEQ8

Literally this, my GF went to watch it with me and when this scene happened she was like: "whoa user, what an idiot, why he didn't kill them"

The doc pulled a gun on him anyway. But I was relieved to hear he wanted John to stage a shooting to make it look like he was forced to perform aid on John. Good doc.

Pansy bitch, you're no better than capeshitters

Who else got surprised when we learned John's real name?

I already forgot it and i'm russian

Keanu

I laughed since I'm from Eastern Europe and my neighbours are belarussian. Keanu is also quite bad at speaking russian and his face just does not look slavic. I think it's the part that was the hardest to suspend my disbelief for.

Not surprised that he's a JoJo, not sure what his stand is though

I think he's a gypsy, not russian

Yeah, but I had to throw that idea out of the window, since I know how gypsies look like and that's not it. They're usually below average height and are very dark skinned, compared to your average european.

I got a strong The World is Not Enough vibe from this scene, anyone else?

He's not nearly brown nor klepto enough for that

>mfw I watch JW3 camrip first so I won't go full onions when I watch it with my date :3

Attached: 1411025047255.jpg (499x499, 51K)

>has only one good fight sequence
youtu.be/7zmuvbwnXGE?t=2m22s

Oh and forgot to add to that, but Baba Yaga is a female witch, that lives deep in a forest, inside a house that stands on a single chicken leg. So that was already a cringe curve to pass during the first movie. Kinda disappointing that they didn't get some slavic people in to iron out these kinks.

John Wick 6 is Keanu fighting down through the 9 circles of hell Dante's Inferno style to kill Satan for making him kill God.

Attached: John Wick 6 - Inferno.jpg (1199x628, 179K)

>Sits on sofa

Just how autistic was he?

>dude just fucking gets shot and killed on stage
>audience goes "well that was fucking metal."

I'm still a bit confused about markers, does he have one? Because the Continental Boss gave him one at the end of 2, then he picked up Halle Berry's in the library, so he still has one left?

Or did Continental Boss owe him and the one hour was him paying it off, although I thought you have to ask for the favour, not just do them one

Was I the only one waiting for Common and the deaf chick to come and help?

Attached: A03FA966-2365-4E84-B2BC-6A660D67B11C.gif (400x200, 141K)

Autistic enough to keep switching back and forth between "old-school Japanese hardass" and "gushing Asian-American fanboy" long after the comedy wore off

Maybe they were making fun of his long hair

Wasn't Keanu born in Belarus

Peaky Blinders has a ton of white gyppos though

I laughed my ass off when he just stood up and spoke that HONORU tier line in Japanese.

>Yeah that scene starting with him focusing on remodeling the revolver
That was fucking sexy

tfw John Wick becomes kid friendly

Ruska Roma is a thing - russian gypsies do use this term, and the theater was implied to be a gypsy place, but it's a mish-mash of East Slavic influences with no actual gypsy stuff.
His name sounds as if he's Serb/Croat/Bosnian; "child of Belarus" doesn't make sense either because if he's one of the roma, pretty sure they don't care about where exactly are you from

that's not what hatefuck is

The theater lady was straight up wearing a cartoon Dracula costume

Lebanon

I was so sure they wouldn't show the knife penetrating the eyeball.

Attached: I was wrong as usual face.jpg (480x360, 52K)

Checkem

I liked it more than 2 but less than 1. My (female) friend said it has nothing that made her like John Wick.

Yep, she actually looked like a gypsy

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hate Fuck
It is literally what it means, dumbass.

>mfw the ballerina girls have almost the exactly same tattoos as John

Attached: nSwnHBm.jpg (640x640, 101K)

I mean, name made zero sense for a Belorussian.

That was mega kino

lol these movies aren't for females, she just likes 1 because it had scenes with his wife and her memory

Based actor who's been criminally underrated for years. He knows he can play anybody with charisma alone.

Smart.
And the cam was exceptionally good for a cam, too.

Action kino from start to finish
GODLIKE pacing with tons of satisfying scenes

tfw you know Russian
>need subs to understand some characters
>some phrases are obviously google translated
>cringy bayu bayushki bayu song that made no sense
Why is Hollywood so bad at Russian, bros? How hard it is to hire one native guy to proofread everything at least.

Yeah. The whole slavic spiel is fucked anyway. Just say he's from fucking Yugoslavia or some shit.

Cute

think of it as Russian from JW's alternate universe

I forgot about the horse kills already

Cynical incel

>How hard it is to hire one native guy to proofread everything at least.
Those are the real questions that keep us awake at night. I especially love how Nyqist slips into his swedish accent instead of the russian sometimes.

>She

>come up with the greatest vampire society ever filmed
>fill it with hitmen instead of vampires because their superpowers would cheapen the fight scenes
Chad is the most based director alive

Attached: winston-you-rotten-crook-ian-mcshane-as-winston-in-john-wick-chapter-3----parabellum.jpg (1300x974, 178K)

Compared to the rest of the series, this is exceptionally below average. I mean it's not bad on its own merits, but it's probably the worst action sequence in the franchise if we're being honest.
It's also not up to par with the Raid or John Woo films like 2 and 3 sequences are

She's a biological female I don't give a shit LOL

Born female, friend. If it has a natural pussy it's a she.

Same with The Pest

She liked the music and the club scene a lot. I guess for a woman style matters a lot more than a hatchet to the head.

Vampire society? What's that mean

Man the end was absolutely whammy. We'll never know if it was a Winston keikaku or he legitimately threw John under the bus to keep his throne for the next 2 years.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Lq_wvI8_6ak

I'm Russian, and I have zero clue what language they are using here, or which language they actually wanted to use before bastardizing it completely

I got hyped as soon as I saw these glorious fuckers on screen. I wonder if Iko Uwais will be in chapter 4. Also that motorcycle sword fight was ripped straight from The Villainess.

Attached: 464719_620.jpg (620x354, 70K)

Would put my dick in her pussy (mature cunny for you Yea Forums lads)

The whole assassin hierarchy, especially its aesthetics, reminds me of the vampire shadow-government I'd always pictured, but have never seen outside of Bloodlines.

The secret organizations, protocol, spoopy Latin, etc. are straight out of shit like Vampire: The Masquerade but it's with organized crime and "normal" humans with no supernatural element.

I find it simplistically enjoyable because it stays believable. They don’t all attack at once not because of plot armor but because they’ve spread out and are acting covertly. Hand to hand makes sense because of the close quarters and constant gun denial. You don’t need to invent excuses for everything and it just feels right.

But maybe it’s just me.

Which Bloodlines?

Taкoй фpaep хoчeт быть нe пpи дeлaх
It’s Russian, just totally destroyed

I'll bet money those two are allies of John in Chapter 4 and they get a fight scene where they fuck up like 30 mooks at once.

Here's what I think. Winston knew that knocking John off the building would bring about two results, both potentially beneficial.
Least beneficial: John's death. While unfortunate at least the status quo is maintained and he's still in the high cotton that is running the Continental
Most beneficial: John survives and takes his war to the High Table. One setback he'd just realized is that John might not have taken the hint that Winston could easily have shot John in the face instead of his bulletproof jacket, but then he's a good negotiator, so he might be able to convince John.
This is of course assuming that Winston wants to be on the very top of the food chain. He can't do it himself, but he knows that John can. Winston also knows that John won't want to sit at the High Table after it's been cleared off, meaning his own chances of becoming the ringleader exponentially rise.

Oh FUCK.

Bastardized fenya is beyond my capabilities. Thanks a lot, user

How many scenes in JW3 were more kino than the intro of Blade?

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA

john wick movies are the kino of these kinds of women,
more movies should follow their lead so we can get more cuties like them.

Attached: 1496316331933.jpg (634x951, 112K)

>John and Charon pissed off and going back to the vault at the same time

Attached: 1547024493993.gif (718x404, 66K)

I legit feared that there was going to be a Charon death scene this movie lol

Chad seems to have a fetish for taking womanlet dykes and making them be pretty in his movies.
It's like a kind of next level brat taming. It's something to be admired.