By what right does she rule The North? Bran is the oldest son of Neddard Stark

by what right does she rule The North? Bran is the oldest son of Neddard Stark

why wouldn't the northern lords bend the knee before the son of Neddard Stark?

why would they rather have a spoiled brat who was married to a lannister and a bolton?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_20_at_9.46.03_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

Bran would technically be King of the North and the 6 kingdoms.

stop thinking so much dude it's just a tv show doesn't matter if any fucking logic that's been built in the first seasons is crushed

>hey if the north gets to be it’s own kingdom we wanna be our own kingdom too

bad writing

It had to be it's own kingdom because of 1000 year old tradition, other than Bran and Arya she had claim to the throne, so why not.

>get tormented by Joffrey for years
>get bullied by Cersei
>aunt attempts to kill her
>get harrassed by Littlefinger
>get raped and tormented by Ramsay

Pretty sure she stopped being spoiled years ago

>by what right does she rule The North? Bran is the oldest son of Neddard Stark
If Bran is the legitimate heir and he is fine with it, then it is fine.

I meant in the sense of spoiled goods

EVERYBODY in the 7 kingdoms had as long streaks of independence. It was only 300 years ago that the Targs united everything. And the Starks bent the knee without fighting before dragons while Dorne actually resisted and got concessions.

What even happened to Rickon in the show? Hee's the youngest son of Eddartd Stark and would inherit Winterfell if Bran couldn't.

Remember when she told someone to put some cloth underneath their breastplate because it was going to get cold? She's natural born leader.

He got shot by some arrows or some shit.

it was HER turn you bigot

Have sex
Why does she want independence from a country HER FUCKING BROTHER is a king of?
Isn't Jon still technically the king of the north in the first place? Why would people accept her?
Honestly the only logical consequence of this ending is a set of civil wars erupting in the near future.

I had a friend telling me that Sansa deserved the North because she was raped lmfao. He also thought the ending wasn't so bad, I seriously think GoT is a social experiment to see how much IQ do the watchers have based on reactions.

He got 360 noscoped by Ramsay from approximately 5 kilometers away

Pander to feminists cuz there real queen got killed in the end.So this is the compromise.

>why would they rather have a spoiled brat who was married to a lannister and a bolton?
She did what she did to survive, bigot.

You cannot be both Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Warden of the North.
You couldn't even be Lord Paramount of the Stormlands (Robert gave that up when he became king), or Warden of the West (After Tywin dies, Jaime is ineligible because he is Kingsguard, Cersei gave that up when she became Queen Regent and Tyrion is exiled and stripped of all lands and titles)

Same. I think the Jews place specific scenes in their movies to see how the goyim will react to them and compare and laugh with thier Jew friends at how stupid the goyim are.

Like the wyvern burning the iron throne scene.

They observe how these double digit IQ goyim rationalize this scene.

kek

knights literally wore like 3 layers of clothing beneath the breastplate

>Pretty sure she stopped being spoiled years ago
No she didn't. She is still an entitled bitch.
>The norf could get invaded and they might not survive. Her brother brings an ally that will tip the scales, decide to anatognize them at every possible chance.
>plot to force your brother to kill his queen and not give a damn about his fate.
>humiliate your uncle in front of the other lords for literally no reason.

sansa is not a warden of the north is the north is independent

and of course you can be a king of two kingdoms, what bullshit is this

It's a fanfic D&D fantasy with happily ever after. Any story that tries to be realistic would end with civil wars all over the place, petty kingdoms forming and attacking each other nonstop and eventually a foreign conqueror coming in and taking all of them.
Funny enough that was what was happening before Aegon came, except now it will be worse as the Dothraki got over their fear of water.

"but my lord, the gambeson is literally 20 layers of cloth..."

"shut up Jerry, let her have this one damn it!"

After Tommen, he wasn't anymore.

Are you really that stupid or just being specious for no good reason?

At this point I'm 100% that they wrote the entire script for S8 on a coke binge worth half an episode's budget and the 'Behind the scenes' interviews are them trying to make sober sense of coke logic.

Nice tits, most guys will do anything for a woman with nice tits.