"Daenerys...why did you fail me?"

"Daenerys...why did you fail me?"
"Why did you fail the bloodline of the Dragon?"

Attached: Aegon.jpg (549x845, 164K)

if only she knew

But she was killed by another targ.

Aegon began the bloodline and Aegon ended it.
Pottery.

>Rhaegar's worthless bastard son shanked me

BRAVO D&D

>Aegon began the bloodline
He did not. Targ dynasty existed before him, it was one of the dragonlord families ruling Valyria.

No the Targarian house was weak in Valyria they just happened to escape the doom with some dragons.

You don't get to bring Imps

Attached: 20190521_111911.jpg (1280x718, 235K)

He began the targaryen royal bloodline
they weren't kings before him.

What no? He did not found the house of Targaryen. And it doesn't matter that it was not the most powerful house, it was still one of the forty ancient dragonlord houses who ruled the Valyria.

This is just a simple quibble over a term.

The bloodline is far older and still exists (Baratheons have Targayen blood, for example.)
Not counting what happens in the books, the royal line will be extinguished if Jon fathers no legitimate sons.

The royal dynasty, on the other hand, ended with Aerys, since Dany never actually took the throne.

Well, in that case it was based Bobby B, who ended them.

>just happened to
Thought it was that magic femcel who saw their future and saved them

This makes sense.

Shut the hell up Aegon. The Valyrian blood will still live on in Volantis anyway. It's not Dany's fault either. If her father wasn't a retarded mad man, the Targs would've still continued to rule

Who was objectively speaking the best Targaryen monarch?

Bobby B had Targ blood. He actually used the fact that his grandmother Rhaelle Targaryen was a Targaryen princess to further legitimize and justify his claim on the Iron Throne.

Bobby B was also, incidentally, a fat drunkard and a usurper.

Attached: 1558428551877.png (246x264, 140K)

Jahaerys the conciliator and his waifu probably

You're just mad that he didn't make you.

>Bobby B was also, incidentally, a fat drunkard and a usurper.
Your mother was a whore with a fat arse

It’s Jahaerys, miles and away.

Attached: 1505471217787.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

CAREFUL NOW user

Because she's a girl.

>this
Fucking usurper is lucky I wasn't at the trident
Woe to him if I was

Attached: c5b70e85f0f143b5347e0fd62b86daf1.jpg (640x906, 58K)

1) Aegon I the Conqueror
2) Jaeherys I the Concilliator
3) Daeron II the Good

Attached: Aegon-the-Conqueror-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-38187798-1182-1351.jpg (1182x1351, 200K)

>Seven Kingdoms started with an absolute chad who fucked his sisters and wasn't a complete failure
>his line ends with crazy bitch who fucked one too many brown guys and her shitty mongrel NORFblood nephew who couldn't get it up for her and had to kill his aunt for destroying everything the Targaryen dynasty had built

He didn't deserve it lads.

I thought he dual wielded and had dark hair.

More butthurt your grace?

Attached: 1558430881074.jpg (620x930, 88K)

why are dorne so fucking anime?

Jahaerys objectively, but you have to admit that Aegon himself was pretty fucking chad

Attached: Aegon_and_Sisters.jpg (564x591, 52K)

>ywn have a sisterly threesome after incinerating Dorne, all of you incredibly aroused from the holocausting

Dorne took away his slutfu sister-wife though. Thankfully, he still had his superior warriorfu one.

Attached: Visenya.jpg (861x2077, 415K)

Those desert fucking shits

Attached: sansa_deserves_rape.png (500x308, 261K)

wait does that mean gendry is a targ?

based ragheads

Attached: 1539178071851.jpg (640x629, 62K)

Yep.
Although the Targs ended up mixing so many times with other Westeros families during the last decades of their reign that I doubt their Valyrian blood held the same potency as during Aegon I's times for example.
And it's also, ironically, the reason for why the Targaryen Madness began to appear so often.

Attached: Bobby B family tree.jpg (1496x635, 117K)

Not so fast.

Attached: 7AEEC708-B322-40D3-895F-0C6A6A3FF1A9.jpg (300x420, 51K)

so original and never happened in history
It's almost like same thing happened in Rome, with its origin coming from Romulus and last emperor having same name. SO ORIGINAL BRAVO

*gets tricked and shivd like a chump*
based ragheads

Doesn’t matter you got conquered.

You bent the knee. That's all that matters.

Targs are blood supremacist cucks who have to enslave , subjugate , rape and murder everyone they encounter to compensate for their small Incest dicks and "muh Valyrian blood" ( Even though they were a really small house ) .Every problem in the series is their fault to some degree .I am glad they are dead .

>chad
>fail to conquer Dorne
>kill millions while throwing a hissy fit because they fought back against your sister and her pet

Good one , user

>King gets killed
>Smallfolk keeps rebelling successfully and the Reach's army gets engulfed by the sand
>Hey the Martells bent knee!
>Uh that's all that matters sweety!
And stop samefagging, retard.

>country surrenders
>some people revolt
LOL WE NEVER SURRENDERED

The whole country revolted dumdum, go actually read the book.

Yeah, that's all that matters. You bent the knee, Viet Cong 2.0.

>Aegon conquerors all kingdoms except some southern sandniggers, unites them all and forms all important current institutions in the empire that we know today.
>Retarded user: "H-H-Hahaha! See? He sucks dude. He didn't conquer Dorne!"

Be real with me, you are a Bobby B-fag, aren't you?

So with the last mad targaryen killed and the other going full retard is this the end for them as a family

The only reason he conquered so much was his Dragons .He would have gotten fucked if Torrhen was not such a pussy .At least Robert was good at war .