/got/ general

King Bran excitedly turned towards the council and said "What if we legalize rape?" Edition

prev:

Attached: council.png (1920x1090, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCDw7u4GDBM
youtube.com/watch?v=V7AmUV2wGIY
vmashup.com/JP83Xwah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Broadbent
youtube.com/watch?v=yiXg7lae5tI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=J5n8Q4lOUic
pcgamer.com/uk//george-rr-martin-has-consulted-on-a-japanese-game/
youtube.com/watch?v=44IAkVVOVv8
youtube.com/watch?v=kFHT1lw3vSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You all wasted hours debating Arya and the horse for nothing.

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 3654756.png (716x927, 740K)

she was always written as a grey character. the problem is that she's not established early enough as a final antagonist.

I 100% understand now why GRRM can't finish the books.

BTW the only reason the Scouring of the Shire works in LOTR is because NONE of the main characters die after Boromir. if GRRM thinks madDany is going to work in a story that is already realistically dark, and where being overly noble explicitly leads to death, it's going to result in the same break with the audience that the show has.

Sophie feet

Attached: 1558388339113.png (1334x750, 1.25M)

But only under an iTree

Dany is an unlikeable cunt in the books.

>Davos gives Brienne Melly's necklace
>she puts it on
>becomes pic related

What would you do?

Attached: 1544739905942.jpg (667x1000, 20K)

Friendly reminder that she'll get resurrected :)

Attached: danys3c.webm (1080x1080, 1.71M)

Show is shit just post Varys

Attached: 1557682332200.jpg (700x516, 188K)

BEGONE THOT

Always enjoyed the character tully.

>It is hard to believe it is over, if truth be told. The years have gone past in the blink of an eye. Can it really have been more than a decade since my manager Vince Gerardis set up a meeting at the Palm in LA, and I sat down for the first time with David Benioff and D.B. Weiss for a lunch that lasted well past dinner? I asked them if they knew who Jon Snow’s mother was. Fortunately, they did.

I guess this truly means R+L=J
Bit disappointing.
B+A=J, R+L=D was a far superior theory

based

imagine being such an incel that you can't fathom sex that isn't forced. heres a hint, stop supporting trump.

based

Attached: 1557347392851.jpg (410x452, 22K)

>that image

Kek

>BTW the only reason the Scouring of the Shire works in LOTR is because NONE of the main characters die after Boromir
This is a pretty good point.
I just want to mention that I’m not hoping for Dany as a final boss, only that the way she’s been presented so far makes conflict with some of the other sympathetic characters inevitable. If the story culminates in a big battle with Dany on one side and everyone else we give a shit about on the other, that would be unsatisfying. A 50/50 split, with good people fighting one another for understandable reasons, would fit more with where the story seems to be going and the central themes we’ve seen so far.

Bran can warg into people and see all that they have done, are doing or will ever do.

How could they say no?

average danyfag
youtube.com/watch?v=oCDw7u4GDBM

>people like this exist

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

Not even meming when I say this, but give me one good reason why Bran isn't correct about the rape being beautiful. I can think of no greater beauty than deflowering salsa while she weeps loudly then being able to hear those pain filled moans turn into lust filled moans.
The rape truly, unironically, was beautiful.

Attached: 1553951122043.jpg (1325x1170, 104K)

If Jon was crowned King would he be Aegon VI or Aegon VII?

the problem with Game of Thrones is that originally the story was written as a postmodern fantasy series by an author known for making unconventional sci-fi stories, it's a story for nerds that sort of requires you have at least a slightly above average IQ to understand and appreciate.

But it just got too big. As the show went from being a cheap fun adaption for the all the old book fans, into a massive media behemoth watched by millions across the world, the audience shifted from being nerds to the casual normie masses. People who watch reality TV, people who like celebrity gossip, pop feminists, people who post black people gifs on twitter, people who love Disney movies.

And while D&D changed the show completely from the books by around season 5-6, to accomodate this change in audience demographic, to make the show more appealing to its lower IQ base, they decided to change their minds by the last few episodes and ended up going for GRRM's actual ending outline from the books, which is just too bitter, anticlimactic, tragic and unconventional for the normie masses to enjoy or appreciate. Showfags will be frothing at the mouth. They wanted their hero winning, because they forgot what show they were watching.

Hence, the salt. The sheer fucking salt.

Attached: 1556680933148.jpg (1240x895, 682K)

Attached: 1557233347967.jpg (657x500, 38K)

>"What if we legalize rape?"
that would have a detrimental effect on the profit of the brothels, your grace.

I know this is gay but thanks for shitposting with me all these years guys, I love you.

Attached: 1557186066919.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

What if Bran can warg into rape victims as they are being raped and he gets to feel it?

And vice versa?

Anyone saw that film Strange Days?

Attached: 1557905180479.jpg (600x623, 24K)

im gonna miss him bros

Attached: FACE SOUL.jpg (430x223, 22K)

The King wants to tell the Master of Coin that the beautiful rapes are more important than money.

Look how easy it is to write into that scene just like the same cringy dialogue style did holy shit DABID and dan are hacks

youtube.com/watch?v=V7AmUV2wGIY

Say something nice about her.

Attached: mpv-shot0050.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Genuinely made me laugh out loud

Attached: beautiful.png (920x584, 710K)

She has an incredible insight to call that dany is a killer after she burned half a million people

But your grace, we need the coins to rebuild the docks, so the Master of Ships can ship women in for the rapes.

She cares about the commonfolk

Betrayed by her brother, sold like property
Betrayed by advisors, after listening to everything they say
Betrayed by her love, for loving him so much that she couldnt see he didn't love her the same way

She wont be remembered for freeing the slaves. She wont be remembered for saving the world in the Long Night. She will be remembered as another "mad targ". She wont ever reach the red door.

It hurts me so much....

Attached: drogon dan.png (1199x672, 529K)

Azor Boatwhore

Drogon probably took her body to eat.

"what do dragons eat anyway?"
"what ever they want"

bravo

So D&D are "Hack writers" on purpose?

Fair point. I guess we should compromise, we could always just make it de facto allowed but de juro illegal.

If only that had been the greatest waste.

>be the only grey ruler in a sea of Mary and Gary Sues who never do anything morally wrong or ambiguous and get called out on it
>get ganked when you've helped stop a literal army of the dead and the Crazy Lady still calling herself Queen who murdered everyone including innocents, her own family and the fucking Pope
>be the third or fourth antagonist (if you count personal demons) in just 4 episodes
>all the mary and gary sues team up, elect each other, and rule everything all wise and shit off of your victories
The writing did her wrong

>Be with me. Build the new world with me, this is our reason. It has been since you were a little boy with a bastard's name, and I was a little girl who couldn't count to twenty. We do it together, we break the wheel together.

Attached: 1552898575124.jpg (707x641, 39K)

have rape, sweaty.

so why is there still a got general if the show is over?

Now that it's all over, can we get a roundup of all of the characters and plot lines that the show has abandoned?

Attached: 1557746026460.jpg (1000x1102, 261K)

Book reader here.

Haven't watched the show, but who did they cast to play maester Marwyn?

Attached: 1546909052090.jpg (744x1074, 192K)

Another title?

"Bran: The King Raper. (He may be crippled but all he needs is his mind)

If Drogon is so intelligent and clearly a sentient being, why are people feeling so sorry for him? HE torched King's Landing. He didn't need to. Dany may have given the command but he could have refused to breathe fire over the city. Was Drogon full of bloodlust and violence too? Did he enjoy burning children? Remember: he's not just a tool or a weapon, he has free will, he acted.

If it was Drogon and not Paarthunax the Blades sent me to kill, I would do it. He's clearly a war criminal.

>'TIS ALL SO TOIRESOME INNIT

We are so slow for the first time in years...
Bros, I think it's over. I think /got/ is over.
I'm afraid, I don't want it to end. I love our memes, our quips, our theories...
But it's all so pointless and tiresome now.

Attached: 1556627590457.png (1874x1080, 2.75M)

Because it was over just a couple of days ago and people are still going over the events (I.E making fun of them).

Give it a month. I'm not so sure it will be spammed as much.

The only Gary Stu is Jon Snow.
Bran, Sansa, Arya and Tyrion are definitely not Marys or Garys

Bran sure likes to "go" a lot

Attached: 1557286995653.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

>Gets terminal cancer and has to bail out of the show before it goes to shit
>Even survives the cancer like the chad that he is

Attached: hah.jpg (193x262, 6K)

Fuck D&D and fuck George. She was literally the deus ex machine they needed to take down Night King and Cersei because no one else in westeros had enough men or manpower to do it. And now they all benefit and history won't give a shit and will just write her off as a Tyrant that the Starks defeated before they set everything right. It would've been so much better if the hacks didn't make her burn all those innocent people and her and Jon just realized it was everyone else around them that were tearing them apart for their own devices and they just run away

Attached: Burn them all.jpg (3733x2100, 704K)

If I was Jon my boner would of forced her away from me. I would of bent my cock 90 degrees to kiss her and beg her to let me be at her side.

Robert de Niro
I love your subtle trolling, you wonderful faggot

"7 years to love" mashup user here.

I just wanted to thank those of you that linked it here and there. Thanks to that, it is now featured on the main page with more than a thousand view.

This is it, in case you don't see what I'm talking about: vmashup.com/JP83Xwah

Attached: o.png (564x603, 633K)

Show watcher here.
Who the fuck is maester Marwyn?

She didn't even need to be there for the former.

He's the Radagast of ASOIAF, sort of.

Fuck Jon, honestly. What a fucking cunt.

why did Tyrion betray Varys, then admit it was wrong then act like Jon did the wrong thing after he killed Dany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Broadbent

Did a decent job too.

To be fair, that's a scene I'd like to watch over and over again too.

The other Aegon was never crowned, so he would be the sixth.

>Two Prince Aegons never crowned
the last King Aegon is Egg

When was she sold? It was a standard political marriage like literally everyone else that got married in the story.

he was just a good soldier.

and that's a good thing!

That one scene of Dany drinking and shitting and the more she drank the more she shat.

A Maester who looks like a mastiff and talks like a guy you'd find in some port tavern, but is probably the most knowledgeable person in Westeros about magic after Bloodraven.

why do they need a master of whispers when bran is allknowing?

The entire fucking Dorne plotline.

user, they are though. Nothing that Sansa or Arya do has ever been treated as wrong, and only bad people hate them. Only Daenerys doesn't like Sansa and even if Jon says Sansa isn't as smart as she thinks she is, she actually is. Sansa doesn't get called out for not telling Jon about the Vale, she takes the initiative but Jon doesn't act like it's a big deal and even makes it seem like he shares blame for it, doesn't get called out for giving up on Rickon in fact she's treated as being right for that, doesn't get called out for using Jon as bait where he could've easily died, gets called out for not liking Dany but she was right about that, and she feeds Ramsay to dogs but Jon is apparently perfectly okay with that and no one ever mentions it. Is now a badass genius who everyone wants to follow and is only hampered by Jon not listening to her. Ultimate achieves her goal of being Queen and a ruler in her own right

Arya feeds a man his own sons where she would've needed to kill them, drain them, cut them up and bake them, then she skins a man's face and poisons all of his children/guests then fucks off and it's fine and even a good thing that she takes glee in it. Everyone still loves her all the same, she has super special moves and knowledge now, is a bad ass. Doesn't like dany, and is treated as being right. Achieves her dream of doing anything she wants.

Bran mindfucks Hodor whenever he wants, uses Jojen, Meera, Summer and Hodor and doesn't give a single shit, but it's all right. Doesn't care about his family, except to help keep them alive and put them on thrones but they all love him anyway. Tyrion is okay with him and he gets recognized by people who shouldn't know shit about him, as being wise and the best person to possibly rule them His literal flaws are treated as good, his lack of humanity and inability to have kids. He was destined to become king apparently and was there for it specifically cause he got the calling. literal Gary Sue

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1558351970821.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Winds of Winter release date soon? All this shit will be retconned out of existence.

Attached: 1557935859917.png (698x513, 465K)

Wow, that's a low IQ take

No trace of regret on that face. So sad psycho Dany killing everyone in her path lasted all of 5 minutes.

Attached: 1533524947825.jpg (976x1105, 611K)

so, bran
>was gone most of the time shit was happening in westerous
>education stopped when he was a preteen
>since he's back he's just sitting around in his wheelchair and watching people like a total creep
>most of the time he only speaks one-liners that don't even make sense
>can control humans and animals alike and still chose to be completley useless during the battle of winterfell instead of giving the commanding staff intel from a birds perspective
>became king because cerseis little brother came up with it in jail
>stayed at the first big council for like two minutes then leaves
this is beyond retarded

based

Engage in gland to gland combat

>he didn't place her on the throne before she died
>she only got to grace her with her hand before dying

Attached: tfw.png (438x442, 155K)

she has pretty big eyes

Tyrion is treated as right about everything and a good person too. He's literally Dany's morality and the only one against her burning everything where Ellaria and Olenna say no, be a dragon. He tries to save his siblings who caused all the wars that were fought because they wouldn't stop fucking or having bastards, and it's treated as tragic that they died and that he failed to save them. He tries again and again to have Dany not do things and he's treated as right for doing it even if his ideas from an audience perspective are retarded or made her do nothing but lose, but even when called out is supported by Vary and Jon who we know to be good and to be right. even Jorah says he learns from his mistakes and isn't bad, Stark troops don't like him but the Starks do and the troops are redshirts anyway. And he gets to be king to a new world, got a man elected using a speech and created a new way of electing the lord of the seven, I mean six, kingdoms that's just a kingsmoot. Also rewards friends and we're supposed to believe his council is right and good.

>Nah I am just gonna murder you right here to save the commonfolk that is going to banish me in a frozen hellhole for murdering you and saving them haha bye now
>*shank*

just turn your brain off

9 9 9 9 9 9 9

Attached: stannis_the_mannis.jpg (667x682, 57K)

Can't believe no ones talking about the secret ending
>youtube.com/watch?v=yiXg7lae5tI&feature=youtu.be

They needed the bodies and dragonglass to throw at the Night King and his army and then the dragons to fight the dragon he gained because she bothered trying to save Jon from Tyrion's stupid plan because Tyrion didn't want Dany to attack and conquer King's Landing.

and she gets nothing for it.

>literally used, pawned and scapegoated to make the blacks happy
>and exiled out of your own kingdom by your brother and sister for said black people
>dickless, war criminals, who are black
>they leave the country anyways

Attached: Punished Snow.png (704x781, 413K)

the truth is you were the brainlet all along.

Imagine being so beta that a nice face outweighs the deaths of thousands of innocent people

Jon Stark did nothing wrong

Attached: 1503354136465.jpg (984x784, 85K)

The Winds of Winter.

>Arya was a legit sociopath that cooked people into food
>she slit throats nice and slowly savoring every second of it
>flashforward to s8 and all of a sudden she is an innocent little girl horrified by violence
Same goes for Jon and Tyrion. Good job turning morally grey, complex characters into moralfaggots who apparently have never seen violence or battle before.

Is there a "sunset found her squatting on the grass" version yet?

A Dance of Dragons was released in 2011.

So likely...

Attached: No.gif (244x160, 1.11M)

Viserys!

Attached: hbz-got-viserys-1503897292.jpg (480x240, 20K)

Reminder that Stannis is the winds of winter

Attached: SmartSelect_20190520-212920_Clover.jpg (1045x1594, 553K)

this

he deserved better than this

>not ditching westeros to get as much wildling pussy as you want for the rest of your days

Jon and Tyrion were against "unnecessary" violence for quite a while.

Arya may be a little jarring but she was on the receiving end of a dragon bomb running.

THANK U LORD FATHA

Attached: 1558400497996.jpg (300x300, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J5n8Q4lOUic
madlad predicted it

>for killing a mad roastie

Walder Frey did nothing wrong

pcgamer.com/uk//george-rr-martin-has-consulted-on-a-japanese-game/

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E03.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO[ettv]_snapshot_00.29.05.327_[2019.04.29_15.44.34].jpg (1920x1080, 846K)

Attached: 1558426656959.jpg (1000x2504, 541K)

How would Ned react if he was alive to see what happened to Jon, Sansa, Arya, Robb, Rickon, Brandon, and Theon?

Attached: 1558380702418.jpg (717x767, 80K)

Dragons probably don't have the same moral hang ups people do about killing. For a dragon it's just natural to burn everything. That's all it knows. They wouldn't feel guilt about killing an innocent person they have no connection to.

you posted it

i refuse to.

>daughter is Queen
>Son is King
>goblin-looking trout spawn who brought dishonor to your house is going to die at sea
I’d be pretty happy if I was Ned

Attached: 1557887778152.png (473x394, 174K)

Attached: Harrenhal trials.jpg (1280x465, 280K)

we wish you well from heaven anons, and the little one does too

Attached: 1558386077558.jpg (750x739, 72K)

lena is a cute milf

also
>no one really knows that a "three eyed raven" really does, exept that the ones before him lived beyond the wall and that they are somehow tied to the night king
>"well, i think it's okay to let him rule the six kingdoms and give almost half of the land to his sister because she wants it so!"

Is there a better meme to come out of GoT than Varys struggling up the beach?

Drogon is an uppity little cunt. Rhaegal is the only nice dragon.

Given the tender way Drogon picked her up, I would say that unless dragons have a respectful endocannibalistic funerary ritual for their Targs, he's probably just taking her "back home" to where he was born in Essos or trying, anyway. Either that, or since he's a super genius like Jurassic Park's Velociraptors and understands symbolism and systemic political problems, he's going to bring her back to life in his underground science lair or take her to a red priest.

You think we are amateurs like Plebbit user?

Attached: Sunset..png (976x1105, 1.32M)

>died
>went to heaven
>finally went full brown hair
kino

>against "unnecessary" violence
>okay with Ramsay getting eaten by dogs
>arm mountain clans to kill Vale people
No

did you forget when he ate kids. he’s a dick

why did the show fuck him over so bad?

>am i the bad guy?

They gave him Stannis and Young Griff's storylines.

Regardless if you think Dany is a legit queen or not, Jon bent the knee and she was his queen. He is a queenslayer on top of kinslayer. That cannot be ignored or handwaved.
There is already enough nepotism Bran being a Stark and his sister being THE ONLY one allowed to be independent. Even though none of the other leaders have any reason to acknowledge Bran as their king and will probably try to rebel in the future anyways.
It's for the best Jon fucks off forever. His importance was a false prophecy anyways.

>join me and together we can rule the world together
>ok
>ending is map of plantos being covered with black targaryen flag
>the end

Attached: 1558352507975.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

bran and tyrion and sansa should hang for this, if jon wasn't such a bitch he would've done that a long time ago

Attached: lena-eva.jpg (1920x1440, 179K)

>Regardless if you think Dany is a legit queen or not
but that makes all the difference user.
In the eyes of westeros, the rightful heir killed a usurper, period.

The other kingdoms will secede and Bran will let them because he doesn’t give a shit about anything except rape anymore

we endgame now

Attached: 1557564411124.jpg (299x279, 10K)

>wildling pussy
You mean unwashed STD infested pussy that is so loose from getting pounded by all those unwashed smegma encrusted wildling dicks.

Myrcella

Attached: 1558216295456.jpg (937x1171, 141K)

It should've been Theon that killed the night king. They should've made him catch the blade when Arya dropped it and stab the king with his last bit ov strength. They made him a none only to be death fodder in the end.

mommies

Attached: 1558009115294.png (589x678, 298K)

DANY: Jon... All the things that I did. You need to understand-

JON: If I have to hear (sob) one more time (sob) that you did this (sob) to break the wheel-

DANY: I did it for me.

DANY: I liked it. I was good at it. And... I was really ... I was alive.

Attached: BRAVO VINCE.png (1366x768, 57K)

he better become the new night king and fuck over bran a few hundred years from now when hes half tree

>Robb broke his vow to Walder Frey for foreign pussy
>Theon seized Winterfell and burned innocent children
>Jon murdered his Queen
>Sansa lied under oath about Lysa's death and got Rickon killed
>Arya murdered an entire house and fed a man his children
>Bran became an incel cripple
Ned would be rolling in his grave. Rickon was the only good Stark lad.

Looks ugly.

To subvert our expectations since everyone expected him to be king or something, so D&D cucked him just to watch normies reaction.

For the last 3 seasons this is just a reaction trope meme, they have a hardon for that.

>DABID WHAT ABOUT ZOMBIE BEAR DABID???
>YES DABID ZOMBIE DRAGON TOO DABID!
>YOU ARE GENIOUS DABID!

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

tl;dr

Attached: 1558359339339.jpg (890x1567, 136K)

a joke*

I wonder if he would think he was in some sort of parallel universe.

>the white male stark gets the shaft
>all other starks prosper and rule
what did they mean by this?

Why did Jon ask Dany why she burned down King's Landing?

Attached: 1557839892435.jpg (325x325, 28K)

>his lasts word before they hanged him at 5 in the morning the day after his death sentence were "i would do everything the same again - long live the eternal westerous!"

What’s Bran then

this, jon and dany were both used so brandon rivers can finally sit on the throne.
FUCK YOU BLOODRAVEN

All hail Bran Stark, the sassy black woman Stark

Attached: D93A68D9-8E7F-4E11-8909-E3C74C38586F.jpg (720x1280, 52K)

We should prosecute D&D for war crimes.

Attached: 7hix71mhguw21.jpg (1440x1080, 261K)

>Dany walks up to the Iron Throne
>slips and impales herself on one of the swords
>Jon runs to her side and holds her
>Drogon flies into the throne room and sees her dead in Jons arms
>Jon looks from Dany to Drogon with a stupid look on his face
>credits
BUM BUM BUM

Attached: BUM BUM BUM.png (1276x717, 72K)

cripple, magical rape enthusiast, former shota

Ah'm nut a Stahk!
Ah'v nevah bin a Stahk!

>DANYs POV: from the ground looking up at JON and ARYA. JON is sobbing. ARYA is smiling with her Needle in hand - blood dripping from its tip. DANY can be heard screaming in pain.

ARYA: You know what, Jon? I think this just might be my masterpiece.

>Shot of DANY tied up on the ground writhing in agony with a freshly carved swastika on her forehead.

>cut to credits

Attached: qt.gif (500x206, 943K)

a-a-auntie dany?

Attached: 1558371084360.jpg (1920x1440, 320K)

Cursed image.

aye

> Tyrion: "Your grace I...

> Bran: "Yes, Hand of the King?"

> Tyrion: "... never mind. You probably read mine anyway."

*Shuts door*

List of best kings throughout series
Robert Baratheon-because there was no war in his reign
Arguably Bran Stark-being person who is actually able to fix shit, his concil tho is arguably the worst, and his claim is worst. After his death country probably will be thrown in civil war between conflicting sides choosing their own successor to the throne
Joffrey Baratheon-because series weren't as retarted in his reign as in anyone's else. Except his father's one

post the lingerie pics

Drogon is Khal Drogo. He's just taking her home. He burns the iron throne in disgust at their folly.

Attached: A403ADDA-97F5-4262-AFBA-6092D6F7722E.jpg (720x1280, 50K)

sounds kind of kino

>Dany was planning on making a Westerosi Empire

As much as I dislike her, she was right. The Targaryen dynasty should have Imperialized and invaded Essos centuries ago

Attached: 1401699160982.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

this, taking over essos is easy peasy now

are they really so incompetent? was there some ulterior motive?

Attached: 4DA6305A-F678-45EC-9F9C-A1732E03164C.jpg (720x1280, 50K)

Honestly though, did Joffrey actually do anything wrong? Especially now.

Brienne Bookposting has brought some great memes from the finale

Attached: 20190520_145511.png (976x1104, 1.07M)

fuckin based

I want to juul with her

where can I find the inside the episode video for the finale?

back to being a nice slow general wonder how many days we last

Attached: 1558088230739.jpg (500x531, 130K)

Wwwww-wait a fucking second.

Was this all an act? Was Dany being a liberator just a long con by her to amass power until she had enough to destroy her enemies? Why was world conquest never mentioned by her before this episode? Why did her personally change to radically after she got off the dragon? Could someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1558391049344.jpg (800x800, 43K)

Honestly I want to play the CK2 mod as Daenerys now and see if I really can conquer the whole world from Winterfell to Dorne, from Lannisport to Qarth, from the Summer Isles to the Jade Sea.

i just dont believe it because D&D wouldve been jerking off over the reactions to that big reveal and ended it on their **horror** note that an evil prevailed

>The Targaryen dynasty should have Imperialized and invaded Essos centuries ago

Attached: 1558043481917.png (1065x757, 1.36M)

*bryndon

>back to being a nice slow general wonder how many days we last

Prequels and Winds of Winter will save us from the darkeness

ETERNAL GOT

Yes, killing Eddard was politically retarded. LF, Varys, Cersei, Tywin, Pycelle, all agree it was the stupidest thing to do.

Podrick is based. One of the few likable people left.

good night, sweet prince

Attached: IMG_20190520_232449.jpg (2220x1080, 459K)

Brynden.

Brandon Stark, come with me if you want to live

just give me a good dance of dragons spinoff hbo and make sure its not shit and you dont make half the targs minorities ill be happy

>based
>has to push bran around and wipe his ass

GRRM will if he ever finishes the books, the last ideas he gave to the show before the ending manuscript was the idea of bran becoming the new three eyes raven so maybe this is all part of river's game

i want to see the other endings they filmed to mess with leakers etc im sure theyre better than the shit we got

I think they wont publish it yet, they wait storm to settle down so they dont get crited by that huge dislike bar. It kills ad revenue.

Attached: 1558381862942.jpg (1366x768, 791K)

While this is always an option, it will be utterly hard to keep thing in line considering cultural, religious differences and differences in govenmentt. Also, considering little amount of dragons and targarien inclination to crave power, there will be at least one civil war each generation in such empire, if be for independence from central government or for installing another heir to the throne

Reminder that Starks all got good ends. The true end will show it was Stoneheart all along

Dragons don't have human morals.
He just wants to BURN SHIT, EAT GOATS and CONQUER LANDS for his queen.

in a kino chapter in the book, the sphinx (who may of may not be a sandsnek) brings sam to marwyn at the citadel who then reveals that the maesters killed all the dragons and are hostile to magic in general. He says he knew sam was coming because his obsidian candle is burning (they are like the palantirs from lotr but haven't burnt for centuries) and sets off to go to daenarys in meeren.

Does she go "crazy" (whatever that means) in the books?
Does she invade Westeros in the books?
Does she die in the books?

Attached: 1558381130882.png (1894x1075, 901K)

to be fair, he's a boomer, and boomers just refuse to die. He's probably got enough time to finish.

So, the wheel that Daenerys wanted to break was from Bran's wheelchair?

jamie reminds me of my father

>no more theon
god i'm going to miss him so much
what are other series and works with alfie in them?

>Dragons don't have human morals.

And canonically they are as smart as a dog

>In the first season, Ned Stark gets executed
>Starts a massive war between the North and King's Landing
Meanwhile
>Jon kills mad Queen and has thousands of loyal troops
>They don't slaughter the unsullied and dothraki in a city after he's taken prisoner
>Let's talk this out bro

>canonically
No

we're not there yet.

Subverted the fuck out of your expectations

Reminder Dany was the last threat to defeat the Children of the forest and the great other

Her being killed makes it so their plans for human domination can be achieved under their puppet Bran

if euron and the others and him aren't the final baddies (brynden being the baddie hiding behind the goodies) i'm gonna be sad

Attached: YiaJR.jpg (900x900, 229K)

They should've made him kill the night king when Arya dropped her blade.

COPE

redpill me on why exactly Varys had to die? what did he do precisely?

No they're supposed to be smarter than humans
So apparently being ok with carrying out genocide is the trait of being extremely high IQ

what did grrm mean by this?

Is she a shit actress?

youtube.com/watch?v=44IAkVVOVv8

Attached: 9=0.jpg (454x453, 42K)

>scene where Jon gives up his weapons to speak to Tyrion
>next scene Jon has a sword and dagger to talk to Dany

Attached: 1558296861563.jpg (813x654, 42K)

The Northern lords and their troops didn't even want Dany and her foreign forces there either. Wtf.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT AEGON WILL PREVAIL IN THE BOOKS

Attached: 1497689743846.gif (227x221, 980K)

wrong

Daemon Blackfyre is eating shit in hell whilst based Bloodraven won the throne

she is not crazy but her mental health is stagnating, almost like someone is putting pressure on her to go mad..

Attached: Quaithe_profile.png (510x685, 326K)

>redpill me on why exactly Varys had to die?

user every character who died, Dany, Varys, Theon, Jaime, Cersei, etc. died based off actor favoritism, not based off any book deaths.

Attached: 1558358615329.png (688x729, 359K)

so bizarre nobody addresses the fact some all seeing all powerful emotionless entity is now de facto ruler and his first act is to just hand out independence and then dorne or iron islands dont care fuck this shit ending

post more

Attached: 1507708372860.png (676x672, 804K)

t. first and worst Myrcella

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: daemon_i_blackfyre___the_black_dragon_by_mike_hallstein_dc4iuh0-pre.jpg (833x959, 131K)

If Dany had gone crazy earlier and we had "MUH GREATER GOOD" psycho conqueror for longer I would've forgiven Dabid

based

Attached: 1557839328497.jpg (541x633, 40K)

Attached: 1521618972582.gif (600x580, 436K)

In the books its lord manderlay who makes the frey pies and serves them to the frey and boltons at winterfell. I'm pretty sure the fat bastard had three slices himself too. Arya had nothing to do with it.

Stannis beats the Boltons and takes the black in the end.

Attached: 1558120864350.jpg (1024x436, 139K)

What will happen w the bells? JonCon hates the bells, he has a big long speech about how they give him a migraine and bring back his trauma or whatever. What does it all mean?

Absolute Rad Lad

Attached: 207gd1.jpg (600x710, 53K)

>Why did her personally change to radically after she got off the dragon?
Dragon Mania
youtube.com/watch?v=kFHT1lw3vSI

redpill me on daemon blackfyre
why does he get the sword?

>Be *insert Targ King* here
>Send the Iron Fleet under the guise of rebellious pirates of to attack Braavos
>If they win, you now have a foothold in Essos and have cancelled your debt to the Iron Bank
>If they lose The Iron-niggers are dead and you can use it as casus belli to purge the Iron Islanders

rate my political machinations

Attached: 1558389059025.png (1280x2372, 2.34M)

Name me one project where she stared at that was huge that is not /got/

All lead actors that this show discovered, their careers are doomed after this show, classic "the Sopranos" scenario. Other ones that were famous before will remain relevant.

Attached: f12.jpg (900x1351, 470K)

>shouldve stayed in the cave

AAAAAUUUUGHHH

Attached: 97EE8CE7-6FF6-4675-930C-6C7E52E2D7A5.jpg (944x1087, 263K)

>tfw showfag
>tfw watching lore videos about book-Euron
Holy fuck that lovecraftian nigga got butchered in the show.

which one?

Why would a dragon care about humans? He probably only cared about his brothers and Dany and his brothers were all fucking dead. No wonder he was an edgelord by that point.

dany was right, liberate the world then worry about muh morals would be roman empire 2.0 would be great fuck jon that kinslaying faggot hope the cold kills him

what was the point of his entire 8 season long story arc? How do you not even address his claim to the throne at any point of the last ep?

Attached: eb622d73585acd809c111d8f709ce880.jpg (800x800, 74K)

i also have an aunt for a mother

Euron got the Stannis treatment all right

book euron is basically the night king who can talk and probably the final big bad

Attached: 1558048442745.jpg (320x303, 11K)

>book deaths
What books?

grrm better fucking give us euron riding a dragon and summoning up krakens from the deep to destroy oldtown or im done

Wounded Theon giving his last would've been great. They should've made the Long Night last a whole season with different character perspectives as whole episodes in the midst of chaos trying to survive and contributing to killing the Night King. Too bad it was shit.

I mean, at one point, she's given the option to remain in Essos and put the foundation of a new kingdom there instead of Westeros. She clearly hasn't forgotten about that. Moreover, Daario Naharis is stii in Mereen (and other loyalists in former slave cities). There clearly were indications.

They kind of forgot that Gendry is the rightful king

He was a bastard who thought because his dad gave him a sword he should be King. His autist brother, Bitersteel is even worse

GRRM told them that he plans to end the books with Daenerys becoming a tyrant, but D&D kinda forgot they had to write a script around it.

Are you seriously surprised these hacks can't write for shit and gave up?

Attached: 1394729401254.jpg (508x504, 84K)

gonna start reading that big oaf losers books hope they are better than this piss show

what if the big twist is that the blackfyre rebellion was a load of shit and the whole goal was to just stop blood raven from fucking with time and space and a stark cripple, an emo pirate, and some roastie in essos

he was literally trying to poison dany

Attached: 9f0.jpg (429x960, 105K)

>what was the point of his entire 8 season long story arc?

Rowing, he needed to row.

In all seriousness WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE SPEND LIKE A COUPLE SEASONS IN THE STORMLANDS RALLYING THE BRATHEON BANNER MEN?

Don't tell me it's cause he's a bastard cause William the conquer was one as well.

Attached: 1558027990136.png (591x559, 499K)

They're dead. Maybe I'm wrong but their relationship with the 3ER wasn't cleared, if there's a pecking order or anything else.

Where did drogon take dany?

The books are much, much different.
There is a feeling of malevolent magic controlling everything and everyone, like opposing puppet masters battling for power.
Characters have magical dreams that make them do things they normally wouldn't.
Half the insane/good things Dany has done in the books usually happen after she's had a dream telling her to do so.
So who knows, she probably will, but it will be much, much more interesting.

should have read them before watching the last few seasons now you have the shit taint from the show in the back of your mind reading it

*shoots weirwood arrows*
*show ugly facial scar and birthmark*
Heh, nothing personnel sweetling

bows are for faggots

>Moreover, Daario Naharis

Yeah about that won't Daario go kill Jon like right now?

I need all your dab edits, lads

Admit it. It would've made a shit ton more sense for Tyrion to give his speech about who has the best story to the other lords about Jon. He reveals who he actually is, being raised in secret by the most honourable man in the realm, infiltrated the wildlings, led the battle against mance, rose to become lord commander, ended a 5000 year blood feud, was murdered for it and came back to the world of the living from the realm of death, united the forces of the living against the army of the dead, and was forced to kill the woman he loved to save the rest of westeros from the same fate of kingslanding knowing what would happen to him. Then talks about how he would rather die than sit the throne and rule westeros and essentially have every lord vote on Jon as their king and force grey worms hand, rationalising his punishment will be forced to rebuild westeros and rule over a kingdom he wants nothing more than to run away from. All of this backfiring on Tyrion being named his hand to fix his mistakes. Jon is brought to the dragonpit expecting execution but is declared King, he fights against it all confused but greyworm threatens him with the blood of the innocent etc so he does his duty.

time skip the council is revealed and he is reading an establishment of lords rights, and the rights of the small folk. council ends and tyrion remains to have a conversation about returning the north one day to the seven kingdoms through a political marriage as happened with Dorne in past history. But it's essentially left open to interpretation by the viewer if he decides on it or not.

Ending montage as the same as we got, sansa, Jon on throne, arya, but at the NW it's tormund leading the free folk back north with ghost and it ends.

both plebs and patricians would be a lot less salty about this ending and it'd make more sense than bran of all people.

Robb Stark actor (Richard Madden I think?) is doing pretty good.

We all watched the same episode as you, user. No one knows.

In the books, she's currently lost in the Dothraki sea after riding Drogon, like at the end of series 5. She has just abandoned the idea of trying to get peace at any price like she did in Meereen, and is probably going to be more ruthless in the next book. However, that doesn't mean she's going to be "insane". Aegon the Conqueror was certainly ruthless, but he wasn't insane.
I am convinced that the "insanity" is something D&D did because they didn't develop her character properly across the previous seasons to make her someone who would burn a city, and they didn't put her in a position where a sensible person would consider burning the city. Characters "snapping" suddenly is a favorite stratagem of writers who can't do character development.

CARMINE > PRESTON

BENEATH THE COPE
THE BITTER SEETHE

Attached: Aegor_Bittersteel_Rivers.png (500x700, 769K)

>The books are much, much different.

Yes I've noticed this. I'm gonna go buy them today to read them. Wish me luck anons.

valyria

valyria or asshai to be resurrected

>AHHHHHRGGGGGG SAVE ME BITTERSTEEL

Attached: jose-daniel-cabrera-pena-daemon-charge-def.jpg (1811x1530, 908K)

danys death made me sad and i thought it was a good scene before drogon burned the throne

All yes

Source: not being braindead

Attached: yes yes yes.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

*tips fedora* m'sister

the real Aegon.

Attached: Aegon Targaryen.jpg (350x400, 29K)

for the last 6 years I thought lena headey played jenny in forrest gump and nobody has corrected me

>Euron got the Stannis treatment
Stannis is a cuck in the books as well. Still cant believe there are people who still think hes Azor Ahai

if he was half as good with a sword as bookfags say he should have won

Jesus fucking christ what has this world come to
Just nuke my shit up senpai

Attached: 1558019592787.jpg (317x461, 32K)

Hi D&D

falling for bait this easily

>Arya is not a mary
I refuse to believe someone is this retarded

..which one?

Why didn't they call the last episode "A Dream of Spring"?

Attached: 1557788677006.png (720x395, 281K)

Think it's a succession type of deal. Like, before he was legitimised by Dany, he was a bastard. For all intents and purposes, the main Baratheon line died with Stannis, Renly, and Tommen (despite being a crypto-Lannister). So after Tommen, Lannisters (Cersei) become the rulers because of male precedence (though, only Cersei, the Queen mother was the only one in the race).

Even if Gendry is now a Baratheon, he lost the claim because there wasn't an interregnum. His houses faded into extiction until he revived it, but the main claim that Robert forged & created was eliminated by then.

Think of it like how some politicians switch parties. It's that kind of a deal.

10/10

you forgot
>shot of Danys feet

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x238, 1.94M)

>the first season was written by the actual guy
>the last season was written by tranny discords

Wow.

Attached: 1557745467415.jpg (419x405, 59K)

Attached: 1558433129927.png (1152x648, 762K)

List your best candidates for king and council
King: at first there should be no king and council should rebuild a country, bran could be good as regent but his claim is minuscule.
Best candidate according to faith: Jon Snow,
Best candidate according to laws: Jendrey Baratheon
Best candidate according to common sense: Anyone with enough power, appropriate religion for 6 kingdoms and education: aka Robert Arren
Hand of the king: someone loyal to new crown and with enough knowledge aka: Davos Seaworth
Master of the coin: ANYONE EXCEPT FOCKING BRONN
Master of wisperers: at first there is no need for one, eventually Bran Stark
Master of war: Bronn, as only fit tactitian
Master of ships: Yara Greyjoy
Head of kingsguard: arguably Brianna Tarth, considering her loyalty to house Stark she must be watched tho
Master of Laws: i have no candidates in mind, probably someone from riverlands
Grand meister: any grand meister, except Sam, considering his lack of experience.
Member of Dorne: you probably guessed it

We didn't even reach the reply limit yet and are still on the first page retard

GOOD

Attached: 1558283971584.png (1202x954, 727K)

he wanted everyone to see his meme

imagine being one of the best if not the best swordsman and warrior within the targaryen bloodline only to be killed by an albino with a bow.
Some paris and Achilles bullshit george

You appear to be missing a Master of Rape

actually...

Attached: 1558330161870.jpg (1677x943, 236K)

Well we are at the bump limit now, autistic fuck.

Instead of having a load of stupid cunts expect you to keep doing shit for their stupid lives, despite you've already made sacrifice after sacrifice for them, you now get to live a free life with some people who just enjoy wandering, hunting and fucking without the expectations of southern society.
He had the happiest ending.

>close your eyes, Emilia
>NO

Just come to terms with it sweatie

Attached: 1558349320496.png (1982x1324, 3.09M)

Greyworm kind of forgot about Daario Naharis and committed suicide on the island of Naarth via poisonous butterflies.

But yeah, it makes it compelling, because Drogon with her corpse become an important center piece.

Also, let's not forget about the Iron Bank, which I'm sure they're livid they've lost millions that they will never see being paid back with interest.

Like I said in another thread, it's not just loose ends & stupid writing, everything feels so incomplete.

no she is dead, and John is at the wall. Targs shit have died out. finally the world can be free

he was SENT to live that life, he had no say in the matter

As i said, actors that had carriers before /got/ will remain relevant actors that has /got/ as their first project will disapear, do you even know what is "the Sopranos" syndrome?

Attached: 1557426571562.jpg (1024x645, 49K)

Did he eat cat shit?

Attached: 1550087066344.png (538x122, 7K)

and i thought jon was the one going to the wall

bit late to the "party" but the knight king would have never ever gone past the wall if he didn't get the dragon, what is the lesson behind this?

GRRM should of gave d&d a harder test before giving them the rights

No fucking way...

he was already a dick and targs can probably cloud his judgment

jon betrayed the Watch and had poor judgement.

His dad was Aegon the Unworthy, generally considered to be the worst king in the history of the Targ dynasty and, overall, generally on par with the average Yea Forums user. He fucked whatever he wanted, had a court filled with anyone who gave him more women to fuck and money to burn, and if he was alive today he'd be the most based and redpilled man on the planet.

He gave his bastard son the family sword over his actual son, fucked his sister-wife into an early grave, and on his deathbed, where he'd eaten and fucked so much he couldn't move and had worms eating him alive, he legitimized every bastard he'd ever had purely out of spite and to get the last laugh, starting the Blackfyre Rebellions. Daemon was an alright kid at first, but he never had a chance.

Attached: Aegon The Unworthy.jpg (300x375, 25K)

Did Robb Stark actor had any success before GoT?

the fat pussy is happy with the money he has now, he's always a mindmidget too afraid to finish his books due to backlashes, this is the ending he intended.

based proto bobby b

Yeah no kidding, Dany beat the whole cast there, repeatedly.

Attached: wall.jpg (728x404, 22K)

even if it's the ending he intended it already makes more sense in the context of the books than the show.
At this point anything he writes is not going to get the same amount of backlash so long as he fucking finishes it.

No, he wasn't. What show were you watching?

she's had sex, unlike you

Attached: 1556555924408.png (1280x720, 795K)

Attached: beautiful2.webm (1256x534, 2.9M)

>Lena and Eva in the same photo
faith in humanity restored

>if GRRM thinks madDany is going to work in a story that is already realistically dark, and where being overly noble explicitly leads to death, it's going to result in the same break with the audience that the show has.

Unllikely, moost book readers aare dislike dany since he made a point of inncluding nunace in her storyy, like her cruciffyng the anti-slavery party so she couuld gain political power. One of the biggest mistakkes in the show is that they had 0 mooments prior to season 8 wherre dany does something actualy ppetty and unjuustifiable. By book 3 most readers are allrready apalled byy her behavior siince we can readd hher monnologues and knnow what is goinng on in her head, how she sees people like innsects compared to her and whatnnot. The show nevver bothherred to make those scenes.

Died as a hero doing his best to rid the world from yet another batshit T*rg.

What is going on with your keyboard user...

Attached: 1558239074175.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

>unironically thought the thumbnail was a photo
how fucked are my eyes?

She was so cute she would have made a good bride for Brann Rip sweet Myrcella

She looks a lot better when you can't see her face.

CIA?

yes he was you dumb cunt. Did you pay no attention to literally the first scene of the episode where his little bird who works in the kitchen is freaking out because the guards are watching her and dany won't eat.

Jon's always been a moralfag.

Thats why we see riders returning to the Battle line with Jorah, Bravo

Stop spoonfeeding this dumb tourist, it's a lost cause senpai.

If you think Euron got it bad, wait until you read book Stannis and realize what they did to him in the show.

Nobody thinks he is azor ahai, not his fans, not even himself.