YOU'RE NOT HERE TO SPEAK!

>YOU'RE NOT HERE TO SPEAK!
>(60 seconds later)
>YOU NOW CONTROL THE FATE OF THE ENTIRE CONTINENT

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 13703614-7047753-Tyrion_and_Grey_Worm_Tyrion_has_seemingly_been_there_for_some_ti-a-55_1558351045653 (962x555, 60K)

>You don't get to bring friends

Anyone else feel like Grey Worm is a fucking faggot?

I was wondering the same thing. I changed channel so I noticed that

>sit down greyworm

The mountains sword went deeper into malisandre than grey work did

I fucking hate midge so much, almost as much as Arya.

>DUDE LE WINE AND SEX AND LE SLOWLY WALKING WITH HANDS BEHIND MY BACK AND EVERYONE TAKING MY MUSINGS ABOUT STUFF SERIOUSLY FOR SOME REASON EVEN THOUGH I FUCK EVERYTHING UP AND AM UTTERLY USELESS LOL

why was grey worm important? who gives a fuck about grey worm desu? why is he establishing terms?

Jon Snow: (in reference to the burning of King's Landing) I won't try to justify what happened.
Jon Snow a minute later: *tries to justify what happened*

Because somehow the rest of the 7 kingdoms didn't feel liking fighting his what under 2000 men? Seriously why the hell didn't anyone just kill him. Why the hell didn't John's army attack his?
Why the fuck did Arya not just assasinate her?

They really just didn't give a shit, did they?

they became horrible characters after the show stopped following the books, what a surprise huh

arya works for the three eyed raven, he needed grey worm alive in order to burn down kings landing and kill everyone there so he could become king.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
BRAN IS A DEMON!

Attached: interdimensional man.png (170x125, 43K)

Grey Worm doesn't have a dick

Objectively speaking he had the least test out of everyone at that gathering, including the women

Jon is a pussy and the unsullied respawned

They just had no idea how to wrap up his character. They killed off only 2 reasons for him being in the show and they were left with "oh, now what"

its almost like they are trying to write a story that doesnt belong to them. GRRM is a cuck for letting other men go deep into his wife like that

He's the only relevant PoC character left.

>S1-4 Tyrion
>Well meaning and wise, but crafty
>Shown to be just as crafty as Littlefinger and Varys
>His direction and instructions lead to victory in the Battle of Blackwater and maintaining King's Landing into a state of peace
>Ultimately betrayed by his family merely as a ploy to get rid of him for being so smart and crafty
>S5 onward
>le drunk and grumpy
>shown to be a bumbling retard
>every decision just makes his shit end up worse
>his retard decisions get him imprisoned
>which then somehow lead to him becoming t he most powerful man in Westeros
DABID DABID

>NPC gave his reply ok
>so now we can move further down the script ok
>so now we do this ok
W O R L D B U I L D I N G

It's even worst. D&D kinda forgot about Tyrion's second trail in King's Landing when he's accused of killing Joffrey, the king had absolutely no word on the trail because the power of the king wasn't part of the justice over the idividuals. So Tyrion saying worm that "he is nobody to decide" implying there should be a king there to dictate sentence is absolutely stupid.

This fucking show man what a joke at the end.

>It's even worst. D&D kinda forgot about Tyrion's second trail in King's Landing when he's accused of killing Joffrey, the king had absolutely no word on the trail because the power of the king wasn't part of the justice over the idividuals.
Actually Tommen would have been the judge by default, but gives the responsability to Tywin, check the scene again.

I still don't know how he thought he could fight off the combined forces of the north riverlands and the vale.

It was Missandei and you also misspelled Worm.
Come on man, you made a good joke but you got all excited and fucked up the execution.

Nope, they mention this. Even kings can be accused of crimes and being sentenced. Tywin is chillin there because he's the hand, Tommen was old enough but he had no word there unless he knew something, which he didn't. Check the scene again.

Bro i just watched the episode, at the beginning of the trial tyrion is brought in the throne room and Tommen stands up and says he will not be judging the trial, but Tywin will for him.

It wasn't only the Unsullied who were unhappy with Dany's assassination. Iron Islands and Dorne were not happy about it and also didn't agree to have Jon freed.

I think they did give a shit, they are just terrible writers. I imagine this show displays them writing to the best of their abilities, but unfortunately they lack all talent. George rr Martin was dumb enough to pick them bc they guessed a fairly obvious plot point of his books, not bc he saw examples of their writing/filmmaking and saw they were competent story tellers.

This user is right.

Why didn't Arya kill Grey Worm, take his face and kick Jon and Tyrion out of the prison? No one knows she can do that, so her absence would not be suspicious.

Why didn't the Northern army slaughter the remaining Unsullied and Dothraki while they were without a leader and before Greyworm could assume full control? They started a war over Ned's execution, but held a council on Jon killing a foreign whore with a foreign army?

Because break the wheel

they gave up on her being a badass ninja with skills acquired through a few scenes on and off screen.
remember when here whole plan was to kill the queen for 3 seasons, only to abandon it when Sandor said "no, stop"

the characters and the writers of the show gave up that easily

test isn't made in the dick you fucking retard

Grey Worm knows nothing about politics and nothing about Westeros, all he could do is stand there and listen

More importantly why is it that when they set sail to naath greyworm has that look like he is about to genocide the fuck out of it?

reddit
dumb phone poster

look at this coping tranny who chopped his fucking dick off hahahahahahahah go back go back kys