A cop sitcom in 2019

>a cop sitcom in 2019
>somehow still kino
aside from that horrible episode about Sgt Jeffords being ticketed for being black

Attached: Season5_poster.jpg (1080x1350, 189K)

>How long until he schtick wears thin?
About three episodes.

Yeah, nah, that show lasted about a season before Samberg's big mouth got weird.

>missed out on Jake and Doug adventures
thats on u

this is probably the most formulaic show i have seen in years

its like its the 90s again

I heard an entertainment reviewer on the radio rave about this show.
I have seen others describe this as the best comedy on tv.
I guess to really enjoy this show, you have to also enjoy things like browsing reddit and watching your wife get fucked by a black bull every friday night.

what draws the female towards the jewish comedy? is it the sex?

There's hardly any sex in the show. Most of it revolves around Boyle so it's not even sexy

there has been a drop in quality since their move from fox to nbc
not as funny

Yes, as well as the degenerate gay niggers

Because NBC is too woke for that middle America dumb dumb humor. Have sex.

its a sitcom m8

>"I am too edgy to like The Office anymore now that it's memetically ubiquitous so I like Brooklyn 99 instead."
Tiring.

It's pretty awful comedy.
I gave it multiple chances.. absolutely awful.

The only correct way to enjoy this show is to watch it for Holt.

Bingpot

faggot

The Office doesn't even have new episodes anymore

There are people on Yea Forums hellbent on hating this show because its "Reddit"

These are the very same people who hate on Scrubs

Or because it's mediocre.

there's not one white person on that poster

You have an unhealthy relationship with media if your first thought on everything is a website and cuckoldry.

At least Gina is gone. God I fucking hate Gina

>dat cope

>aside from that horrible episode about Sgt Jeffords being ticketed for being black
And the few episodes they did about Rosa being gay. No one cares about a lesbian, and no one in the squad would care because they already made such a big show about them being accepting of the gay capt. And the show is hardly ever about crime, half the time it could be interchangeable with any other office sit com.

And do more characters like Doug Judy. Each week they should be bringing on some funny person, comedic actor. comedian and have them be the bad guy and actually solve a crime. It seems like a really easy formula they missed for a good cop comedy and went with all the regular sit com stuff.

>comes back for an episode
Fuck, that was a rough one.

That kike nosed freak Gina really makes the show insufferable. From my understanding, she's left the show for the most part at this point but the show hasn't been as enjoyable in recent years anyway.

You likely don't care for the difference, but she's bisexual, not lesbian.

Even less of a big deal. And she only gets with girls after that declaration.

Brooklyn Nein Nein is a terrible show.

If you're bisexual, dating someone of the same sex doesn't change the fact that you're bisexual and vice versa
Your parents putting the stuffed animal behind their back doesn't mean it's gone, you learn object permanence at a young age

bisexuals aren't real

it's not a cop show, it's a diversity freakshow

Other than he occasional shoehorned in wacko liberal belief ("all women in law enforcement are propositioned to get promotions" from this season for example) the show is as solid as ever. It's the best live action comedy on television like it or not.

If that's your belief, that's fine
Makes it easier for me to put in bi shit into my series, doubly so since people always see two women as close friends before they see them as partners

Attached: a05d0398-4601-4561-9e2c-11b97cdfb414.gif (300x168, 655K)

On the off chance you really do work on this show, do more episodes like Suicide Squad. Funny guest stars and they do cop stuff that gets them out of the office, because it is becoming like The Office.

Oh I just meant in general
I have a series I'm working on; I see how I worded that awkwardly, though

>why do you hate the show
>too many niggers
tells you a lot about the people who hate the show and the level of humor they expect

I would watch Brooklyn 69 if you catch my drift

Attached: DnF_46vW4AYugAO.jpg (640x480, 96K)

Based Holt .

5/7 are white , dumb faggot

1. jew.
2. no idea wtf he is. some sort of subhuman.
3. spic.
4. spic.
5. negro.
6. negro.
7. jew

wheres the whites

he's italian

so just like New York then

It's ok. It's the kind of show you throw on when you're eating.

Shouldn’t watch shows with Jews in it, user. Especially andy samberg

Nothing with that Jew face faggot is kino

If you’re bi you’re still a degenerate faggot and should burn

Pssst man I don't know what to tell you. Loved this show but it got so (((woke))) little by little that I dropped it.

What episode are you on.

fucking kek

What this another popular TV show people in Yea Forums hate? What a shocker.