Oh no

oh no.....

Attached: 013335CD-D1F8-4254-9BFA-BA86883FC419.jpg (1125x1196, 184K)

I been shitting on this show since season 6(I thought 5 was just an off set up season)
But I am very glad people turned on this shit show. Even if it was this late.
That being said, they enjoyed season 7. They are still fucking retarded

4>1>6>2>5>>

>best episode has the lowest rating
fucking normalfags

Fucking garbage

the fact that normies consider episode 3 good and ep 5 bad is beyond my comprehension

oh nonononono

Attached: 4f3addd0-c3e7-4c58-9096-ef03ac4a56c8.jpg (727x757, 88K)

8>1-7. You people literally have no taste. This last season was kick ass

I bet those pesky russians did this.

there was never a sub 80% episode for GoT until this season, so that episode at 75% is rated worse than the entire first 7 seasons.

Fuck off you npc

i haven't got round to watching the season yet which ep did Danerys start getting BTFO?

What would the score look like if you take out the 10's and 1's?

>RT are shills who are paid by the studio waaahhh
>haha RT says this sucks for some reason now they arent shills
you guys are more inconsistent than your original home site, reddit

she got btfo for 5 seconds then shes never heard for again. literally

Shut the fuck up bugman

1>2>>>>>>everything else.

How the fuck do people rate 3 that high? Arya killing the nk was fucking retarded. The strategies of both sides sucked. The whole crypt thing was dumb and no one important died.

>4.7/10

Doubt

5>6>2>1>4>3

desu

>he thinks if he's contrarian it makes him unique and will fool us into thinking he's patrician

You fags are the reason pic related became considered art. The reason having good taste is so tricky is it requires subtlety, not just overtly stating the obvious but discerning amongst many unanimously praised things the truly great things. When normies say something is good, that doesn't mean it necessarily is, but when normies unanimously say something is trash it usually is trash because trash is easier to spot than quality.

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 9K)

>only 34,000 incels
Not bad not great either

The Bells is unironically the best episode of the season though

It would have been if there was a better reason for her going mad. The suggestion the other dragon lived and was killed after the bells starting ringing in a sneak attack is way better than what they went with.

Fuck the bells actually was, I thought it was the final episode that was rated lowest. You are right kek normies are dumb.

She didn't go mad, she was just salty and thinks she is infallible.

All three of the last episodes would have been considered amazing if they hadn't been wrapping up the show. People are just misplacing their post-GoT angst for their actual feelings about the show. Episode 5 in particular was fantastic.

It's so easy to spot a seething danyfag. Her closest friends and most loyal people to her have all died by this point, the love of her life is distant, her loves family are conspiring against her, everything she's been building herself up to be turns out to be a lie and she isn't even the heir. There's more I know I'm forgetting to but her going mad is fine.

I unironicly liked the last episode. The writing was shit but the actors, especially Clarke, were still able to sell it.

that was a few hours after the episode leaked

its 140,000 now

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (634x621, 84K)

Which is pretty close to if not equal to the actual score of the show 4.5