Based Sophie btfo’ing normies

>All of these petitions and things like that — I think it’s disrespectful to the crew, and the writers, and the filmmakers who have worked tirelessly over 10 years, and for 11 months shooting the last season. Like 50-something night shoots. So many people worked so, so hard on it, and for people to just rubbish it because it’s not what they want to see is just disrespectful.

Attached: 18FB93DE-6B2D-4863-AAFD-B02B2E442499.jpg (1242x1535, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CoyN5NSorIM
youtube.com/watch?v=1URvDyzh8uI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White people care more about the shitty Game of Thrones than trying to understand the story of the average Black man's struggle in Trump's America.

Why do women talk instead of just showing us their nude bodies?

>the writers
Probably knocked the season out in an afternoon

SJW’s and leftists on suicide watch

>expecting a woman to have a decent opinion on anything other than sewing

Attached: lowest_quality.png (1014x676, 84K)

It's funny how the most pathetic of the YASS KWEENS got the happy ending

>says nothing about Dark Phoenix
clever girl

>smartest character in the show for some reason
>queen of an independent country for some reason
Of course she'd be happy with how it ends

Nonsense argument. It doesn't matter how much effort they put into it. A bad season is a bad season.

I liked it.

hello redd.it

Which is?

Amerikkka

hate it when shitty, creatively bankrupt suits try to hide behind idpolitics
friendly reminder all the diversity shit in the US is pushed by capitalists

Smelling like a rag soaked with piss that was layed in the sun for a few hours.

Why do niggers smell like this?

so? they don't owe you shit you niggerfaggot. watch it or fuck off

>
It was better than seasons 2-7.

>massive effort => massively successful product

this implication isn't axiomal.

Hitler also put huge effort and so many people worked so hard on invading soviets but that doesn't mean it was a good thing to do. jesus women...

>call season of tv show bad
>redditors start crying at you
Why are you like this?

Nigger, people paid expecting a quality product and instead they got a steaming pile of shit
no matter how talented the people working on it may be or much much work they put it, it still sucked
I am not even angry, haven't even seen the last episode yet but I can unerstand why people would be pissed

They don't owe you shit, incel.
Have sex back to plebbit

If it sucked, it sucked. Doesn't matter how hard people worked on it. Cry more bitch

>lay a big steaming puddle of liquid shit on the floor
>"What? I worked hard on making that. I've been eating refried beans and cabbage for days!"
Sorry, toots, but hard work doesn't count for a thing without the results.

If they don't owe the viewers a good show, then why exactly did they make the show to begin with?

need a comic version of this post

She's just stupid slag. Wake me up when the PR firms start their spin.

>i spent 8 years filling this cum jar for her, how dare she throw it away and mock my small penis

The season sucked, and people are allowed to express their opinions on it. But I do agree that the petition thing is just stupid.

Someone get this girl a participation ribbon. She worked hard!

It's a television show, a business. Everyone on both sides of this nonsense is entitled.

Not enough gibs

Going to use this today at work, if anyone complains about lack of sauce, stale bread or acrid hams: It's disrespectful towards the sandwich-artist, it's disrespectful towards the baker and the butcher, so many people worked so hard on that sub.

>black man offered so many jobs in Trump economy that he can't use excuses for mooching off welfare anymore

The horror.

Attached: angryface.jpg (181x215, 4K)

People can work hard on things that sucked, just because you work a long time on something doesn't mean it's good. They had good visuals and shots, but the story was trash, expecting viewers to not complain about trash writing is disrespectful.

woke

why are all the permavirgins seething with their non arguments and worthless analogies?

Woke brotha!

Attached: 1457109725481.jpg (800x1066, 157K)

neither can neets tb fair

every year people work hard on so many shows and movies that completely suck or make no money and are forgotten forever with no one giving a shit. peoples dreams and careers are lost and altered. with that said GoT fans this last season turned into completely self absorbed whiny shit heads that expects a show to cater to their every whim. screw them.

Black man's struggle wouldn't exist if they went to school and wouldn't commit crimes

You sound like a writer for bioware lmao

Attached: mfwderp.png (663x637, 430K)

this, a piece of shit is still a piece of shit and only the dick riders have this kind of shit taste.

>no show or movie is bad because people spent time making them
are they not getting paid for that work?

What an entitled bitch.
>gimme respect
>gimme attention
>I worked
>It's garbage but that shouldn't matter

youtu.be/CoyN5NSorIM

Of course no-one is owed anything. Doesn't make a show immune from criticism, fuckwit.

t. incel who will only ever see a naked woman on a screen

WAKANDA FOREVA!

youtube.com/watch?v=1URvDyzh8uI

this but unironically

I think wasting all the talent on their shitty script is far more disrespectful.

based
cringe

Look mom i made a dodo all have to look at my poopoo i worked alot of make a poo this big. It might be poo but you HAVE to love it. YYAAASSSS QUEEN SANSA QUEEN OF THE NORF so beautifull

It's uric acid released in sweat. They probably have gout and are producing excessive amounts of uric acid. Due to tribal living black people can't really work with modern diets. In my country our natives are pretty much fucked on every genetic front. That's also why the studies say mixing races leads to the healthier child, because the aboriginal child will just have way less defects but still be defected in comparison to another race. I know a chick with aboriginal heritage (like 1/40th or something tiny) and she has heaps of weird genetic disorders like can't process food properly and is always sick from basic shit.

Absolutely, unequivocally Based.

Marry a asian chick. Children can't drink milk
Mutts are funny genetic mericals

as if HBO was a universally free service. bitch, if you pay for a something, you expect it to work, to be good .t

Most uninformed thing I've read today, I don't know where you lot get your info from

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

White people care more about the shitty Game of Thrones than trying to save their race and civlization

entitled little snowflake, go fuck a sjw tranny cow, nigger

t.bad writer

her career is over thankfully

I thought she was defending her ending specifically.
Why would I give a shit about this retard degenerate stoners opinion about Danyfags making a petition because their self insert went mad

not an argument

The costumes weren't anything to write home about, the makeup was nothing noteworthy, there were multiple hilarious oversights from an editing/keeping-fucking-garbage-off-set-during-the-shots perspective, and a lot of the actors did fuck all. Lena Heady just stared out windows whilst drinking, Kit Harrington stared gormlessly past the camera and mumbled "muh queen" under his breath, Sansa just smirked at everyone in every scene. The writing was ridiculously bad, the lighting in the Battle of Winterfell was atrocious, and the fight choreography was nonexistent. Literally the only aspect of the season that was good across the board was music. That's fucking it.

Stop making me want to sign your petition

Attached: Reaction.gif (159x146, 1.87M)

>think it’s disrespectful to the crew, and the writers, and the filmmakers who have worked tirelessly over 10 years

The petition literally only mentions the writers, everyone else did a good job. We had great cinematography, a great soundtrack and solid acting. But all of it was for nothing thanks to the hackfrauds writing this shit.

Why are people who work in entertainment so bitchy? I can't count how many times I got shat on while wage slaving. Do they think that playing pretend gives them a right to respect?

Dinklage and clarke did well

Sounds like shes in full cope mode. People don't have to like something just because a lot of work went into it

Attached: 1557073232173.gif (360x346, 170K)

I'd just keep my head down if I was her. She's got another dose of this coming in a few weeks with Dark Phoenix

Yeah, there were plenty of elements of the season that were good or even great, but most aspects also had glaring issues. If the writing hadn't just completely fallen apart, it would've been easier to look past all the more minor flaws.

Oh no, people who get payed to make movies have to WORK to make the movies!
Also nobody shits on the actors, cameramen etc., it the writers fault.

>we worked hard on it and thus you must automatically like it

sounds like a girl who's only acting crtedit is literally the most popular show of all time
she's become entitled to 100% of people sucking the show's cock

>we twied weally weally haaaaard so ur not allowed to not like it!
zoomers were a mistake

Trying to avoid getting shot and/or robbed by other black men.

>Disliking things is disrespectful
fuck you. FUCK YOU AMERICA

You know she’s British, right

Just because you worked for something very had doesn't mean it's good.

That means she will hit the wall even earlier.

>the story of the average Black man's struggle in Trump's America.

You mean how they literally have the lowest unemployment rate in all of history?

Every single fucking movie and tv series has a crew you dumb bitch.
Game of thrones is so bad you left water bottles and starbucks cups in two separate episodes in the final season

Nobody gives a shit about quality it's a shit tv show

More like the whitest of yass qweens

>I haven’t actually watched it yet because I was alone when it came out, and I truly can’t be alone to watch it. But I read the script and I acted in it, so I kind of know what happens.
She didn't even bother watching the episode but talks about disrespect. My guess is that all the actors are flip flopping because their agents told them trashing their own show will harm their career opportunities. In the old interviews she said people wouldn't like the finale

>spend weeks to take a massive shit on a table
>no one comes and adores my turd when finished
rude :'(

As I've said before. The actors are emotional. They put in a shitton of work, and so did other people, to make this work. What they need to understand is what yes we know they worked hard but they were working off a bad script and that is what people hate.

Niggee

>the show that is mostly known for subverting expectations subverts expectations
>retards: "REEEEEEEE!!"

If it took weeks i'd be impressed.

all these seething whytes ITT

Actors do the least work. They just do their lines while all the other people work or pamper the actors.

>MY CHARACTER HAD A GOOD ENDING! STOP TRYING TO CHANGE IT
lol, she's a dumb for even acknowledging those dumb petitions. Petitions do jackshit

show us your bob

All the actors are angry about the two kikes who wrote the finale but they can't say it, so it has to bet he audience

Nice

based and wokepilled

She’s absolutely right. The last season had problems, but some of the reactions have been hyperbolic and showy purely to demonstrate how much of a ‘true fan’ they are. It’s pathetic.

Why should they?
Segregation makes more sense for everyone, including the blacks.

On the money. I feel bad cuz I know the actors worked hard. They got fucked over by D&D.

Fuck yo show Sansa
Make another one you British motherfucka

FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA FUCK YO SHOW SANSA

Based

The editors and writers are my only issue with the season, she shouldn't drag everyone else into this

Imagine working a wagie job for 10 years and then having the whole world tell you you're shit at it.

Attached: 1391569409771.png (762x596, 65K)

They got paid regardless of the reactions.

I god bad content for my money regardless of their work. Actors have 0 right to complain in this situation.