What does Yea Forums think of Rush?

What does Yea Forums think of Rush?

Also RIP Niki Lauda. Watch Rush today.

Attached: images (99).jpg (455x674, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6bvzVOZlXu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it good? I know nothing about racing but still have a desire to watch this movie.

It was pretty emotional to me.I knew few things about any of this people but this movie managed to grasp me regardless.The ending was very sad aswell

Should have ended with Senna getting ahead of Lauda in that rainy Monaco grand prix

I really liked it and I've never been into racing. It actually inspired me to watch the Senna documentary which was great too.

It is a good film, and Lauda is damn hilarious in it. RIP. He lived a glorious life on borrowed time.

Kino.
I don't really have interest in racing but still ended up liking it.

Just a puerile European imitation of Talladega Nights, sans the nuances and subtlety.

Stream, don't buy.

Best movie of the 10's

It's worth watching, even if you don't care about F1

Senna v Prost was the better rivalry and it was bitter... would have been much better material but I guess they wanted Le Reddit meme driver Hunt and the autistic Reddit Lauda for normies to relate

I literally only know about them because of this film. It's a good film. I wonder if he died ~10 years sooner than life expectancy because of that accident.

>reddit reddit reddit!!
Trying a bit too hard there champ

the dude had transplanted kidneys AND lungs. so yes.

>What does Yea Forums think of Rush?

Yea Forums thinks it's patrician.

Attached: 1521010805918.jpg (1872x4864, 3.56M)

Lauda and Hunt were close friends

Senna and Prost was a scary rivalry and had more rabid fans. I'd still watch a movie tbvh, but I hope it wont be too biased against Prost, these guys were also friends and Senna begged Prost to come out of retirement a lot of times.

It's a great movie, coming from someone who has zero interest in cars or racing

Even beyond F1, Lauda was a cool guy
He went Thailand to visit the crashsite, went to the victims' families and fought against the corporate Boeing for 8 months just so the airplane giant could admit their wrong

Attached: IMG_20190521_164950.jpg (536x372, 83K)

Will the upcoming Ferrari movie be kino?

You mean the Schumi one?

The Mangold one, Ford vs Ferrari

Kino. Might rewatch soon.

Man I was reading about this just a couple days ago. So much potential for a good movie

Fuck Hamilton and Mercedes these last seasons. It´s boring as fuck nowadays.

F1 died with Senna tbqh, the cars look like decked out spaceships now might as well be podracing.

the best thing that could happen would be a maximum budget for all teams.

10/10.

REDDIT!

I liked it.

Attached: rush-3.webm (800x332, 2.89M)

Good movie. I didn't know anything about f1 but the movie is good because of the two leads. Also, soundtrack is top kino.

It was a FANTASTIC movie
anyone who says otherwise is a true incel.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6bvzVOZlXu4

Attached: 1558064057546.png (268x188, 5K)

Attached: rush-6.webm (800x332, 2.95M)

That's cool

Oh fuck I actually can't believe it, I've been so out of the loop on F1 in recent years... RIP Nikki.