Arthas or Danerys. who did the heel turn better?

Arthas or Danerys. who did the heel turn better?

Attached: ArthasSpotlight.jpg (1024x640, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEsWkr7QHRo&t=3m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=q6LhAddBn_4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo6auZMQCqg
youtube.com/watch?v=JSNKLfzBalE
youtube.com/watch?v=jVDBYFEDJvo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch4rc5W4dKY
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtube.com/watch?v=U4rjTYHD330
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daenerys didn't even heel turn the characters just suddenly decided to sign the Geneva convention off-screen between episodes

Arthas, at least his evil actions made sense and were understandable while Dany just went full autism for no reason.

Do you even have to ask?

Arthas, he was in the right up until he burned the ships and blamed the mercenaries

Attached: 1557976289352.jpg (1280x1707, 292K)

Arthas had a really good fucking reason. He did literally nothing wrong.

Dany had no fucking reason whatsoever to kill the whole city.
Arthas had to kill the whole city to stop the spread of the plague.
Arthas wanted more power to defeat Mal'ganis so he went for the frostmourne.Frostmourne used his own vengeance against himself

Would Warcraft 3 make a good tv series?

As hot and sexy as fuck as Mad Dany was, her arc writing was pure fucking shit. Worst heel turn ever.
Arthas's writing was better by miles: more compelling, subtle, eloquent, convincing, emotional, well thought out, everything. Fuck, Anakin's shit arc in the star wars prequels was unironically miles better than this heel turn arc. Fucking think about that.

That crazy greedy bitch never heel turned, user.

it was literally not Arthas's fault he turned into what he turned into

Arthas eventually got to the point where he was straight up evil but they really walked you through it one small step at a time so you completely bought into it. He didn't go straight from being ruthlessly pragmatic for his idealism to being a maniacal power hungry psychopath in five seconds.

Why didn't Arthas just listen to literally everyone else?

Attached: frodo.jpg (400x399, 93K)

Warcraft sequels still happening, r-right? Will my waifu be there?

Attached: 662445522.jpg (1024x795, 85K)

>Cuckidan Stormrage

Was there a more jobber character in the entire Warcraft universe?

I mean Arthas hasn't been retconned into being the savior that sacrificed himself for thousands of years like Illidan yet

Because as far as Stratholme was concerned, he was literally right about everything.

Honestly, him burning the ships in Northrend was a the real moment he went from well intentioned to just plain extreme.

>implying WoW """""lore""""" matters
Warcraft story ended in WC3: The Frozen Throne.

Attached: drinking-vodka.gif (358x188, 3.95M)

>sexy as fuck
>fucking shit
>Fuck
>Fucking think
Easy there, friend. This is a Christian board.

>Arthas had a better fall from grace heel turn in one game then Danerys had in 8 seasons.
>Arthas had a better pay off then the Night King.
The one true king.

Attached: LichKA.jpg (800x361, 29K)

I'm gonna need a rundown on this, big guy.

Less than a year until Reforged retcons Wc3 lore and aesthetic to fit the mold

Attached: pepedab.gif (524x399, 53K)

But user a slow unnoticeable transition might've spoiled LE EPIC SUBVERSION TWIST which is really what storytelling is about

>Reforged brings life back to Wc3 multiplayer
>everyone just plays fucking Dota again

Attached: 184746645.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

Arthur BTFO of both Dany and the Night King.

WC lore is kind of shit in general but Arthas/Lich King is a legit kino arc. Theres a reason jesus one of the most popular and recognizable characters in fiction

The real retcon was TBC turning Illidan into a generic evil dude because they needed a new big bad. Legion was just correcting that shitty lore and returning him back to his WC3 self.

they are all playing dota 2 user. Footmen frenzy bros were going home

It can be good. I feel like Sylvanas is the ultimate YAS QUEEN character, even more so than anyone in GoT - gets murdered and turned into a slave, everything she hated before, but actually owns her new indentity and becomes a ruthless leader of her people. Just writing it thoug...isn't Karrigan the exact same thing lmao?

I mean they clearly want to make WoW lore canon despite having to go back to old lore and fuck it up repeatedly since they can't come up with new ideas.

Fuck no, the plot is there to serve a RTS game, the plot on its own is weak. Someone with talent may be able to fill the gaps for a movie, but who in their right mind who isn't a hack would take on a video game movie adaptation.

They really just need to end it and reboot a new universe at this point so they stop this mess

The Naaru who was saying that Illidan did nothing wrong ended up being full of shit and was manipulating everyone so she could corrupt Illidan and use his power for herself. Illidan ends up killing her when she tries to do so later in the expansion.

Just because a character says something doesn't mean that it's actually a statement from the writers.

How would the ending have been treated if it was a literal Warcraft ripoff?

Attached: arfas.png (943x272, 58K)

The story is as good as videogame shit gets, obviously TV show will have to cut some 'gamey' parts, like holding a town until Uther's arrival for 30 minutes, or going around the map killing X objectives

no it ends at wotlk

Arthas' turn was by no means well executed, he just gets frostmourne then goes insane in the icy wastes with little explanation other than Nerzhul speaking to him. It's a flaw in the writing to have Arthas be someone of such resolve that he can ignore his closest allies and kill his own beloved people to try and save a Kingdom, but he breaks down when he unknowingly kills Muradin and manages to kill Mal'Ganis, or that he'd suddenly just destroy Lordaeron. There is no possible way to argue that he could be convinced to do that by Ner'zhul, which is why we get the 'he went insane' excuse. Christie Golden tried to improve things with the invincible subplot but it was laughable.

How are you even asking this, you fucking moron?

WC3 unironically had better writing than seasons 5-8

Attached: GemTD.png (1257x395, 1.2M)

youtube.com/watch?v=LEsWkr7QHRo&t=3m27s

Was Arthas B&R?

The entire burning legion

Arthas was motivated by love of his people, and Dragon commie was motivated by resentment and revenge (like all commies).

this. lore was ruined when wow was released and its subsequent expansions
>WE DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS THE DEMON MASTER

He didn't just go insane from Ner'Zhul's whispering, which actually can happen, just look at people wish schizophrenia, the Frostmourne also was slowly devouring his soul, which turned him into undead, robbing him of feelings like sympathy or remorse.

No. WC lore exists in a tier below anything television has created.

>there dead for sure this time
like really Void Lords are your new bad guys?

He doesn't kill Muradin intentionally though, frostmourne does, also his pursuit of vengeance is what got the best of him and not necessarily Ner'zhul's whispers, the razing of lordaeron was not convincing though.

I'm sorry Dany, I can't watch you do this

OH NONONONO

LuL IlliFag detected.

>From being a Mana Addicted Power Obsessed beta KEK.
>To "Illidan did nothing wrong" Savior of the Azeroth

just imagine him laughing at the citizens like they did in the finale of GoT

arthas' entire plotline built up to him becoming the lich king
danys was hinted at slightly throughout the series but then rushed it out to give the final 2 episodes SOMETHING because they didn't care and just want the show to be over.

>>implying WoW """""lore""""" matters
>Warcraft story ended in WC3: The Frozen Throne.

you're goddamn right

Arthas. His journey to villainy was far better executed.

Attached: SM5OdOHgK_Q3.jpg (1200x960, 893K)

With a decent screenwriter and budget.

he should have just waited for the city to turn full of undead and then do something, after that everyone would have listened to him

paladins can't be chaotic

As long as they don't cut this I'll be happy

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 999K)

No! I'll die before I let that happen!

>Because as far as Stratholme was concerned, he was literally right about everything.
No, he wasn't. The whole city could have been put under quarantine.

They won't but all the refugees will be brown people

>paladins can't be chaotic
Have you ever played Warcraft?

Attached: wowified.jpg (1100x900, 354K)

He doesn't even need feeling like sympathy or remorse for the raising of Lordaeron to make no sense at all to him, he wanted revenge and Mal'Ganis told him enough to know just who had been pulling the strings. It's not like with sylvanas who was a complete slave in undeath either, he clearly is meant to be fairly independent and has enough of his soul to 'fuse' with Ner'zhul later. Going insane or magic swords eating your soul aren't compelling reasons to turn to treason in terms of writing, when with a little effort I think they could have done it. I think Arthas should have returned and been dmeonized, with Nerzhul telling him that only he could save them and that everyone else is holding him back from stopping the undead. As more and more towns fall and Uther proves more and more helpless yet still resents Arthas for purges and using necromancy to animate his dead soldiers to fight the scourge we'd get a convincing fall. Killing the King could be a mercy in Arthas' eyes so he doesn't have to witness his sons fall and the end of the Kingdom.

Attached: 1556163031635.png (1920x800, 1.76M)

>Quarentine
>Big City of zombies led by Mal'ganis

GG IlliFag nice bait here

they'd have turned and fought the people quarantining them
purging the city was the optimal choice

paladins are governed by rules

Purging Strathholme was literally the only option to save Lordaeron. Arthas did nothing wrong, ignore that moralfag Uther.

That's dumb. The only things that need to be rewritten are the dialogue and his reasoning for the purge of stratholme

>paladins are governed by rules
Are you an idiot? This isn't a fucking D&D.

He didn't save lordaeron though lol

>just wait until the undead army gets so massive that he has no chance to defeat them
???

Why they didn't remaster the whole trilogy? Lazy blizzard.

Attached: 78493022.jpg (333x333, 84K)

>has an order of Paladin at his disposal which are perfect to deal with the undead
>LOL NO! THEY COULD HAVE NEVER HAVE DONE ANYTHING!

It was funny when even Grubby, who was hired to shill the game, couldn't contain his disgust with what he was seeing

because you can't have orcs being de facto bad guys, that would be racist to real world brown people somehow

>TREASON? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND, ARTHAS?

>Army of Undead led by MAL'GANIS

yes, le paladins got this pal.

>has an order of Paladin at his disposal which are perfect to deal with the undead
Before WC3 paladins never fought against the undead.

Daenerys was already killing and burning people in Seasons 2&3, she was evil all along. You just cheered for her

Source?

>Writer Christie Golden, who has worked with Blizzard on multiple novels set in the Warcraft universe over the past two decades, is helping to bring “parity” to the stories of Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft, which will require retconning some of the strategy game’s story. Those changes will bring “renewed focus to a few central characters that we thought deserved a little bit more time in the limelight,”

Blizzcon stream

>Before WC3 paladins never fought against the undead.
ahem

Attached: daniel-brewer-upload1.jpg (1042x1437, 406K)

This is indeed a disturbing reality

>based wc2 death knights
>"Oh they all got killed off in between 2 and 3 lol"

We should've listened...

Attached: ios_large_1524687215_image.jpg (600x525, 42K)

Blizzard makes shit choices like changing Anub'arak's voice. They can't be trusted for shit. The whole story after WotLK is a shitty shonen manga.

Oh God oh jeez, they're going to nig it up, arent' they?

What do you think?
I can help you only with a clean death.
all these niggers must be purged

or Daenerys bringer of niggers?
easy choice

Attached: Arthas.jpg (685x1032, 209K)

man i cant wait to play wow classic again

it is simply the plot of the current story with a convincing fall rather than 'wanders the waste and comes home and kills everyone'. In the scope of the game it was fine, but it wouldn't hold up in a movie or novel.

>Just wait for the entire city to turn and be under Mal'ganis's control, it'll be fiiiiiine

Stratholme was already fucked. It wasn't a matter of how many people you could save. They were already infected, they were turning one way or another. Uther and Jaina were too moralfag to see that it was a good decision. Maybe not the "right" one, but the best possible option. Hell, with additional support, he may not have ended up wielding Frostmourne at all.

I think it would be fine. There doesn't need to be a reason, the sword is evil and it corrupts the wielder. It's just like Gollum in lotr.

Paladins faced deathknight but didn't face an Horde of Undead led by THE LEADER OF THE "FUCKING" DREADLORS.

More like the Jobberlords lmao

>Renewed focus to a few central characters that we thought deserved a little bit more time in the limelight
>especially central characters like Jaina and Sylvanas
oh no no no no bros...
It's BFA part 2...

Attached: 1471094351308.jpg (1066x752, 68K)

>Arthas actions LITERALLY doomed the kingdom
>edgelords online still justify him because dude only choice!

>Jaina and Sylvanas
>Characters that have sizable portions of the game for them already.

>LITERALLY doomed the kingdom
And how is that a bad thing? Terenas was a faggot anyway

DAMN IT, JON. AS YOUR FUTURE QUEEN I ORDER YOU TO BURN DOWN THIS CITY

Attached: maddanny.png (283x327, 120K)

but the whole point of Arthas' story in warcraft 3 is that you at some point realize that you just may have crossed a line be it at stratholme or in northrend

arthas is still alive

no, warcraft 2 would though

Attached: tumblr_inline_olp3jfxJER1so3aqo_1280.jpg (1280x853, 301K)

Mal'ganis
>Killed by the Rune Blade Arthas
Tichondrius
>Killed by Gul'dan Skull Doped Illidan

Killing i mean respawning in the Twisted Neather

Why wouldn't the evil human accept some poor Orc refugees?

I legitimately love arthas' WC3 voice actor and even to this day he's the canon voice for me. The WoW version sounds too deep, his WC3 voice sounds like a mature, strong yet still young and "prettyboy-ish" if that makes sense. Also his inflections are really nice, you can hear the desperation and spite in his voice.

"I staand for the Light" into "Frostmourne hungers!"

I dont justify his character, he was a Jock with Anger Issue.
I Justify the purge because it was the only choice in THAT Critic moment.

>No Dalaran support
>No Silver Hand order avalable

What would YOU do in these disperate condition.
Quarentine the leader of the LEADER of the DREADLORDS together with an horde of Undead?

Kill Malganis

Unironically this, because Kil'Jaeden is the only confirmed Legion lord dead. Sargeras is imprisoned so they can use him in the far future, Tichondrius and Mannoroth are still around as they didnt got killed in Argus, and Archimonde fate is still unclean because nobody knows if the twisting nether mythic fase is canon or not (in the cinematic he dies on Draenor)

Would have the best climax, the battle of blackrock spire could be turned into true kino.

From this
youtube.com/watch?v=q6LhAddBn_4
To this
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo6auZMQCqg

Arthas is probably one of the best "good to evil" character arcs in media.

Ahahhahahahahahaha

Try to kill the LEADER of the DREADLORDS without the RUNE BLADE.

btw DREADLORS > PITLORDS

and the LEADER of the PITLORDS MANNAROTH 1 vs 2
both THRALL AND GROM.

Arthas did nothing wrong, his downfall was tragic.

Dany just decided to become Stalin out of nowhere

Based schizo loreman

Attached: 1558351315699.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

What the dreadlords gonna do nigger? Sleep him? The silver hand would btfo that fag in a single sweep of cleansing holy light throughout stratholme.

Arthas' only mistake was when he lied about who burnt the ships. Up to that point everything he did was a necessary evil.

To be fair Arthas prolly could defeat Mal'ganis if he went full "muh light" autism.
Runeblade was just a shortcut.

Mannaroth lost that fight. Also, Pit Lords are known morons, this is why Sargeras needed the Eredar, because they were smart.

Mogged by Slavthas
youtube.com/watch?v=JSNKLfzBalE
youtube.com/watch?v=jVDBYFEDJvo

even if they lost the city they could have retreated and waited for the magic city to come up with their anti-undead field

Too many moving parts for normies, and with the eventual turn of Arthas and formation of the alliance we'd just end up with a WoW tv show.

This is why reforged exists. Blizz are mad Valve took a mod of their game and make millions off it each year. Onlt 1/4 of what people spent on goypendiums goes to the prizepool, so its 75% easy cash for valve.

They are re-releasing vanilla so private servers cant argue 'they dont offer the service or sell it anymore' and they are re-making WC3 so they can get into eSports finally as their other attempts have been awful. They've already stated that all mods will port with the re-release.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Worthless Paladins being worthless

>Uther
DEAD
>Tirion
DEAD
>Maraad
DEAD
>Mograine
DEATH KNIGHT
>Bolivar
LICH KINGED

Literally the strongest paladin right Now is a Fucking Light Drugged Elf

>The whole city could have been put under quarantine.
Meaning everyone in the city will still die and turn into zombies, creating a giant army of undead.

What's your plan here?

Burning ships you say?
Kinslaying you say?
Say no more, I'm in.

Attached: gimme_silmarils.jpg (426x600, 49K)

Not anyone has the Turalyon " muh Light "
autism.
Now the "next muh" Light poster boy is Anduin "Wannabe Light Jesus" Wrynn

Pleb opinion. Wotlk story was trash

Watching Lordaeron and then The Alliance Die.

Paladins are mortals. The only exception to this appears to be Turalyon who has been granted extended life by the Naaru. Even then, the most powerful Paladin right now is actually Yrel as not only did Maarad buff her, so did Velen.

If we're speaking about WC3 lore, the most powerful paladin was Uther, closely followed by Arthas who had greater potential.

Paladins have, literally, the power of gods at their fingertips if they just have enough faith.

False. It's Yrel. Anduin being used as a conduit by the light to raise Calia scared him. He was aware he was in no danger, but he also knew he was being used. He doesn't like that.

Arthas. It's not like Uther and Jaina had a better plan. He did what needed to be done, Stratholme was fucked anyway.

Orcs are based on the peoples of the Eurasian Steppe, and on some Native American groups, they've nothing in common with Niggers.

God this sounds fucking trash. Sylvanas had shared her campaign with Arthas, how is that not enough.

>you now remember the mission with killing this cunt Uther and his infinite invulnerability
GIVE ME THE FUCKING URN

Attached: 74kk.jpg (600x579, 46K)

Uther was a saint

pic related is somehow forgot, that was their intentions and probably what they did in stormwind

idk if Lothar sacrifice for a chance for parley/truce would be better than the 70 year old fighing the warchief that was later retconned

Attached: horde victory warcraft 2.png (939x532, 824K)

Maybe you dont remember W3, before the Purge, Arthas fought the entire city of ANDORHAL being infected; Then He tried to SPEED RUSH in Stratholme with the HOPE to save the city; the he witness the kickstart of the infection in the city; then He got BTFO by his beloved friends for "muh morallity".
How could a Jock with Anger Issue have LIGHT FAITH in these condition?

It's rather what faith is, right?

TBC didn’t retcon Illidan, it just had him go batshit insane due to the twin impact of getting cut up by the most evil artifact in the world, and the knowledge that he was on the personal shit list of the second most powerful demon in existence. That would knock a screw loose out of anybody.
Kael was butchered, but Illidan made sense.

Remember when Illidan straight up murdered a Naaru in front of like three of the highest ranking paladins and suffered no (zero) consequences for it

I haven't played WoW in years, why is Sylvanas super evil now? Why is the Alliance and Horde in open conflict AGAIN? How the fuck did they even burn down the world tree?

Arthas had no choice, he was chosen to be the Lich King's champion.

>, why is Sylvanas super evil now? Why is the Alliance and Horde in open conflict AGAIN? How the fuck did they even burn down the world tree?

Reminder WOW is not canon

Orcs are just going to be normal black people with no additional makeup.

He fought the warchief AND his retinue, Doomhammer was a pussy maggot.

>BOLIVAR

>spend ages conjuring a vast army of undead
>fucking pallies spam exorcism and rape them in a matter of seconds
IT’S NOT FAIR

Arthas “I would gladly bear any curse to save my homeland” Menethil did

Legion Retcon TBC with the "Illidan did nothing wrong " Bullshit making him from Power Hungry KEK to GREEN MESSIAH

Ahem* Desideratus Fatum, Desideratus Bellum

Attached: Pops Wings.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Sylvanas really was always evil. Not a Daenerys "oh this character is a huge dumb bitch but played like a protagonist" either, I mean Sylvanas was always a villain and the Forsaken and Blood Elves were the straight up evil villain Horde races while the Tauren were shown as good, the eventual Goblins amoral mercenaries, and the others kind of ambiguous. But in WoW it was just color and world building that she was evil at first because she was pretty insignificant.
I would say the burning the World Tree was similar shitty writing as burning King's Landing but it was incredibly stupid for the characters to do in Universe, they had no coherent motivation for those particular acts specifically, and it was obvious the writing had it happened just as a really ham-fisted clunky way to forward the shitty plots they wanted to rush into. Also, WoW just had the "Warchief goes too far" plot so it's crappy and repetitive. It's a video game though, you kind of expect that level of "writing."

Bolivar Fordragon was the Alliance leading commander in the Argent Crusade an also a paladin.

Still got LICH KINGED because WOW cant afford Tirion being LICH KINGED.

Garrosh was done a lot better. I miss him.

that probably explains why he is basically enver mentioned past classic wow

Attached: anduin_lothar_by_miguelofking-d9qvqhl.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

Cute cat

It's Bolvar you gay nigger, and he was the highlord of the Alliance forces, he was in no way related to the Argent Crusade.

>WOW cant afford Tirion being LICH KINGED.
no instead they just kill tirion by some random as pit lord bitch

>I haven't played WoW in years, why is Sylvanas super evil now?
Maybe you played wow but probably never read any of the quests of the forsaken for or against them so that's why you're asking this question.

Garrosh did nothing wrong

>Didn't want to be warchief
>Green Jesus make him because he has to "SAVE THE WORLD"
>Vol'jin hates him for no reason
>Cairn dissrispected him
>Has to deal with Undead Bitches and Drug Addicted Elves
>Trashed his character for dicksucking "muh toyboy Varian"
>Didn't want to kill Cairne
>Dalaran "neutrality" not respected
>NUKE the MAGES and SAVING the CIVILIANS
>Civil war in the horde because Green Jesus Said so.
>Using Old God heart to end all this Bullshit.
>Bailing Out through time travel to MAKE THE HORDE GREAT AGAIN.
>Dying in the Mak'gora because GREEN JESUS CHEATED using magic.

They cut him out in LEGION because you only need GREEN MESSIAH ILLIDAN to beat the Burning Legion.

>gets his vengeance against the Dark Titan locked in eternal combat
>not a mention of turbothot Tyrande in his final moments
>cuck
In the end Illidan was truly based

>Wants the horde to be great again.
>Kills innocents to prove his power.
>Murders anyone that stands in his way.
>Corrupts himself with old god magic to get more power.
>"Dindu nuffins"
Gtfo retard.

Dany never turned heel, this is what she always was but the audience were fine with it until she started burning white people

Fuck Metzen and fuck Thrall. Worst character ever. And now he's back.

All Paladins in Warcraft need is the fervent and unshaken belief that they are right in what they are doing. If they steal the power of the Light like the Blood Knights used to, they don't even need that although doing so taxes the soul

Well, Yea Forums. What's you're favorite custom game? To keep it Yea Forums related, that film maker map was pretty fun.

Attached: 1446689557088.png (1064x803, 120K)

Mercenaries are a menace to feudalism, they had it coming

still, the purge was the right thing to do.

fuggin Dark Deeds 6

>character is a complete different one because of retcon
>LOOK HOW BASED HE IS NOW, HE IS JESUS
oh and being stuck with sargeras for ever isn't really that based.

where the fuck is Pest Control? where the fuck is EOTA?

> Yea Forums has a better Warcraft thread than Yea Forums or /vg/

those boards are full of trannies who don't even play the games they argue about

>Kills your god with an eye laser.
It may have been dumb but Illidan dabbing on lightfags for an entire expansion was funny to watch.

Yea Forums consistently has better threads about music, vidya, history and pretty much any other theme than their respective boards.

on the other hand, those other boards have better threads about movies and t.v shows than Yea Forums does

I FUCKING MISS BATTLENET.
FUCKING ANIME FIGHT
GEMTD
ANY TD
ANY AOS MAP
LOAP
ANY RPG
FUCK SC, FUCK WOW AND FUCK OW.

Now they killed him cauz they finally realized how awfull this character was.
And nobody cared.

No*

I was literally on bnet yesterday
just go there and play nerd

I liked his quest in Vanilla. But in LK he became retarded. I'm glad he died, people only cared about the sword anyway.

You weren't paying attention. Arthas was a hard-working prince almost asphyxiated with the burden he carried. He wanted to protect everyone, but couldn't, and suffered for it. Look at the human campaign, look at how his character's tone shifts. Friendly at first with hints of wrath, shaken by each atrocity, and pushing himself harder and harder to stop each one. This kept going until he was isolated, and hit breaking point. Frostmourne is only symbolic of that

There's a reason Ner'zhul tells him "You no longer need to sacrifice for your people." By that stage in the story, that rest is all he wants. And that continues in the undead campaign too, even TFT, where he talks far more loosely and carefree. It's not simply because he's now literally soulless - it's because his experiences made him into this person, as is clear by the contrast between them and the path he took.

Attached: prince_arthas_by_tamplierpainter-d3g0ks9.jpg (1280x1024, 286K)

Most chad Sigma does what ever he wants

"No."

Even then, he's not an idiot, just compelled. If the army retreated now, Mal'Ganis would just strike again later, and he'd have to cull another city in a year's time from now. He didn't cut down the fleet out of madness, it was a highly rationalised, extreme drive for vengeance.

'What are you doing nephew?'
'Succeeding you auntie...'

Attached: what are you doing my nephew succeeding you auntie.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Oh yeah, warcraft stories will never be good as long as Metzen is "in charge". I mean wtf had hippie orcs had to do with dark portal story? That's skipping ahead of subverting expectations, so that they cannot be subverted anymore in War3 story. War1/2 should be about fucking badass orcs invading human lands.

People forget that human campaign is arthas trying to help civilians while civilians keep getting btfo (by the gnolls, the orcs, then the undead). Arthas is fed up from not being able to protect them, and is even forced to kill them (stratholme). No wonder he went crazy.

Muradin survived

Arhas go way too easy death. They should have fed that betrayer to pigs

Classic WoW doesnt ruin the lore at least. Can't wait to play Orc tank.

AAEEEGRGG. This fucking shit. Utter shit

It does a bit for the night elves and the faction thing. But it's not really annoying.

Vanilla already kinda ruined a lot of things, but it was tame compared to what happened later.

>Killed innocents
NEVER done it would TARNISH the Horde HONOR even when he bombed Dalaran "aka SWIZERLAND in WOW " even when he LET ANDUIN LIVE.
>Carne death
It was a SET UP, he didn't want to kill him and PUNISHED the one who POISONED gorehowl.
>Horde bad managemen.
It's hard to deal with Blue terrorist Trolls, Drug Addicted Elves, Psycho Undead Bitches (who wants to use the scorge but got DENIED by Ork Hitler ) and Pacifist COW ( who got butchered in Camp Tujalo )
>Civil war.
It staret because Vol'jin shitting him from day one because he's not " muh Green Jesus Buddy WARchief "
>Using Old God Heart
He was sick and tired to deal with GREEN JESUS buddy party Bullshit with the ENEMY ALLIANCE.

Daenerys: Glad you could make it, Jon.
Jon: Watch your tone with me, girl. You may be the Khaleesi, but I'm still your superior as King of the North.
Daenerys: As if I could forget. Listen, Jon, there's something about the Others you should know. Oh no. It's too late. These people have all been infected. They may look fine now, but it's a matter of time before they turn into wights.
Jon: What?
Daenerys: This entire city must be burned.
Jon: How can you even consider that? There's got to be some other way
Daenerys: Damn it, Jon. As your future queen, I order you to burn this city.
Jon: You are not my queen yet, girl. Nor would I obey that command if you were!
Daenerys: Then I must consider this an act of treason.
Jon: Treason? Have you lost your mind, Dany?
Daenerys: Have I? Lord Snow, by my right of succession and sovereignity of my crown, I hereby relieve you from your command and suspend your northmen from service.
Tyrion: Daenerys, you can't just...
Daenerys: It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this land, follow me. The rest of you... get out of my sight.
Jon: You've just crossed a terrible threshold, Dany.
Daenerys: Tyrion?
Tyrion: I'm sorry, Daenerys. I can't watch you do this.

Attached: 1558331381719.png (1220x976, 1.42M)

Reminder that the horde has never won a war. Fuck Hordeniggers

Won the first one by Garrona betrayal and the fall of Stormwind.

They lost the battle but eventually sent those horde niggers back to the dark gate. Man Fuck BFA, dont understand how Alliance doesn't just curbstomp Horde, they literally have access to a fucking spaceship with a deathray, Dark Iron Dwarves and Void Elves, BoD was a fun raid tho. Fuck Uldir tho

>Uther: "I'm surprised that you kept things together as long as you did, lad. If I hadn't arrived just then--"
>Arthas: "Look, I did the best I could, Uther! If I'd had a legion of knights riding at my back, I would've--"
>Uther: "Now is not the time to be choking on pride! What we faced here was only the beginning. The undead ranks are bolstered every time one of our warriors falls in battle."
>Arthas: "Then we should strike at their leader! I'll go to Stratholme and kill Mal'Ganis myself if I have to!"
>Uther: "Easy, lad. Brave as you are, you can't hope to defeat a man who commands the dead all by yourself."
>Arthas: "Then feel free to tag along, Uther. I'm going. With or without you."

The ne have cenarius as well.
WoW lore is just stupid but it makes sense that the ne were btfo since they in WoW canon the weakest race.

The horde dont want to win the wwar, they want to fight forever, they want to have skirmishes over land and resources, thralls horde is not the real horde.

>Dreneii spaceship