Red pill me on Roman Polanski

Red pill me on Roman Polanski.
>watched his family go to the Krakow getthos where mom died
>saw a women shot in the back of head when he was 7
>escaped and faked being a catholic during the war.
>but suffered a nearly fatal beating which left him with a fractured skull.
>as war got worse he lived his life as a tramp, hiding in barns and forests, eating whatever he could steal or find.
But wait theres part two
>1969, his pregnant wife, Sharon Tate, and four friends were brutally murdered by members of the Manson Family.
Part 3
>1977, 43 years old he drugs and rapes a 13 year old during a photo shoot at Jack Nicholson's house. Flees before sentencing.
>as late as 2009 he was arrested by Swiss police while trying to enter Switzerland for a lifetime achievement award on an outstanding warrant for extradition to the United States (age 75) from the 1977 case.
>now age 85 and still making movies
What a fucking ride huh?
What does Yea Forums think?

Attached: 1FE2ADE4-66B0-48A2-A53D-486972CAF13E.jpg (214x317, 10K)

Did he drug her? I just thought he fucked her.

Idk but every movie I've seen of his has been absolutely top tier

a fellow cunnysseur

chinatown was fantastic.
his wife was probably sacrificed, he (and nicholson) were involved in all that fuckery that happened in laurel canyon.
satanic stuff from top to bottom.

One of the greatest filmmakers ever, period.

What happened with the girl was terrible, but at least he has apologised to the victim and she seems to have moved on with her life. It doesn’t detract from his filmmaking capabilities though.

Yeah, it pisses me off that the DA is still going after Polanski while Nicholson got away with all the shit he did. 1970s Hollywood was such a cesspool.

The only thing that bothers me about Polanski is the fact that he will die without any punishment coming to him, probably comfy, surrounded by his family and with cunts like Meryl Streep still begging Hollywood to forgive him.

I'm glad he suffered and I'm sad that skull fracture didn't end him. Fuck this Kike.

He's a rapist coward piece of shit and he deserves to be in prison

Nah she slept through have a dingus shoved up her stink hole because she's a heavy sleeper

then you should be pissed about the da not going after nicholson aswell

He's a sketchy fucker.

But 9th Gate was good.

>rapist
Yawn, don't care, roasties are so awful they all deserve it. Kill the white knights instead.

>be jew
>see jews being persecuted in his childhood
>complain all his life that it was wrong
>grow up and do the exact behavior that Germans said the Jews did and thus persecuted them for
What a beautiful story.

>"victim" doesn't care
>the state still pursues this man
When did America became such a police state?

I wonder how much shit we don't know about Nicholson got away with.

>Geimer testified that Polanski provided champagne that they shared as well as part of a quaalude, and despite her protests, he performed oral, vaginal, and anal sex acts upon her, each time after being told 'no' and being asked to stop.
What did Nicholson do?

Didnt know about this at all? What happend and where can I read about it?

Well it's not exactly good policy to allow a wanted fugitive who skipped the country so he wouldn't go to jail to get away with it. Just because you make good movies doesn't mean you're above the law.

sounds like you've already redpilled yourself on him OP

I am. It’s actual racism, they went for Polanski because he was a foreigner, while the good ol Murrican degenerates got away scott free.

I rewatched the 9th gate the other day, such an underrated movie. I can't quite put my finger on what makes the movie great, it's probably a constelation of a lot of small factors, but the film has a certain mystique that entraps you psychologically and makes you want to see what is on the other side of the rabbit hole, like what happens to the main character.

>Red pill me on Roman Polanski.
based child rapist
That is all..

Made some fantastic films, but is also a piece of shit. I probably wouldn't approach him in public.

Google Jack Nicholson 70s partied and start from there. Basically sex drugs and everything God forbade.

Also, Jackie boy owned the place where Polanski raped the girl but ‘he didn’t know’.

*parties, fuck

I would, I want him to know he made my favorite musical.

If the stuff about his war years as a kid is true and adding in his 8th month preggo wife getting slaughtered I am inclined to say it is a wash honestly.
It is really enjoyable. I think I just love the theme, I love this secret occult stuff, and symbols and history hidden in old Europe, it’s fun. I also like gothic movies, where they walk around with candelabras (the better to cast long shadows with) in old Victorian homes trying to fight the haunting or the werewolf.
The theme is intriguing, and the 9th gate is well done

Attached: E8F12685-86B9-48EC-915B-9C6363A5669B.jpg (225x395, 35K)

Fucking starlets and clelb groupies and doing drugs consensually is hardly a scandal, got anything better than a famous Oscar winning living it up?

Wdzięczność ludzi, wielkość świata -
Każdy siebie ma na względzie,
A drugiego za narzędzie.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 74K)

>On his way to the Zurich Film Festival, Polanski was arrested by Swiss police in September 2009 at the request of the US and held for extradition on a 1978 arrest warrant. Due to Polanski's arrest, post-production was briefly put on hold, but he resumed and completed work from house arrest at his Swiss villa. He was unable to participate in the film's world premiere at the Berlinale festival on 12 February 2010.[15]

Interesting how after 40 years they decided to detain him while he was working on the Ghost Writer, a movie about Tony Blair being a CIA asset. Maybe it was just a coincidence

Attached: ronald+mcdonald+school.jpg (500x375, 75K)

SEETHING

>consensually

Lol. This was 70s partying user. This guy kept a trailer on set so he could fuck in between takes, and he was pretty much permanently high, and nobody ever told him no.

You just reminded me to download The club Dumas for reading, thanks user. My list of medieval occult thriller kinos is embarrasingly short though.

Attached: AT8.jpg (335x602, 54K)

The Ghost Writer was excellent too.

Fuck this pedo kike. He fucked up the 9th gate, a shit adaptation of a really good book.

It’s a good book too.

Which are some obligatory Polanskinos?

Roman Polanskis pirate movie from 1986

Attached: 1554525147450.jpg (244x250, 7K)

all of them are fantastic -- go through his filmography chronologically. I'm a huge fanboy, but even his bad movies, are such spectacular failures that you can learn a lot from them. He's excellent

(movies in brackets are low priority)

Polanski does detectives:

Chinatown
(Frantic)
The Ninth Gate
The Ghost Writer

Polanski does horror:

(Repulsion)
Rosemarys Baby
the Tenant

Polanski does plays:

Macbeth
(Death and the Maiden)
Carnage

He's a pedophile kike.

He's a scapegoat. Sure, it's terrible and immoral what he did, but he wasn't the only one. If he gets prosecuted, so should most of Hollywood.

He had been dating the young adult for months before "raping" her.

Are you seriously denying she was just after his money?

Apparently the 13 year old was mature, had already been with men, she already hung out at Hollywood parties and she did drugs, she was a part time model built more like an 18 year old. Her mom and step dad were fame whores, mom especially, encouraged her to see Polanski and then after the alleged rape tried to grub fame and money from it. There are two sides to this story.

That's what he gets for being a fucking Jew.

I didn’t know that. He’s ruined England with mass migration and related laws though, so thanks CIA.

Yep and her pushy mother was behind it all the way.

Pirates is his most underrated film by far. I don't understand, why this movie was so poorly received, it has a great sense of dark humour and doesn't take itself serious. the film knows exactly what it is.

Attached: Pirates.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>Rich people are degenerates because they can get away with it
I'm more disgusted at the people who even now defend them, people who don't even have anything to gain from them.

Attached: 1483667800219.png (638x1100, 320K)

She says she never cared, she knew what she was doing and only blames her parents for making her an underage prostitute. That's why this whole thing is so controversial.

Polanski’s parents travelled to Poland right before WWII was about to break out.
I wouldn’t be surprised if his parents were some sort of spooks sent in to gain information in the area.
This would also explain why he was around people who hot shot.
He later had a career in Hollywood making movies aboutsubjects that would likely only be known by someone with connections to intelligence.

>He later had a career in Hollywood making movies aboutsubjects that would likely only be known by someone with connections to intelligence.

Like what?

>1970s Hollywood was such a cesspool.

Todays hollywood is clean?

‘Chinatown’ had a backstory based on George Hill Hodel, the man believed to have been the Black Dahlia killer.
Hodel was an abortion doctor in Hollywood, connected to a who’s who list of people, including corrupt police, studio bosses etc. Hodel also worked for the “United Nations”, in China, at it’s beginnings, when it was set up to helt “Allied” nations recover from WWII, and not a Worldwide organization.
This probably means he was a spook of some kind, maybe sent to China due to his medical knowledge for some reason.

‘Frantic’ was about the smuggling of Krytron Switches. Arnon Milchan, an Isreali Hollywood producer helped smuggle a numbee of the switches to Isreal. The information on this only came out years after ‘Frantic’ was released.

‘The Ghost Writer’ is about British politicians who are actually working in the service of the CIA.

‘Rosemary’s Baby’ is basically the theme of conspiracy threads on /pol/ and elsewhere.

Polanski was also friends with Robert Towne who wrote a number of films like ‘The Parallax View’, ‘The Godfather’, etc.

Forget it, user. It's Hollywood.

you forgot the part where there was no evidence of drugging and the part where he maintained his innocence to drugging her to this day and also the part where he already served his full prison time for the incident in the 70s and was released after a psychologist determined that he was not a threat to the community

Saw 'The Ghost Writer' 4 times.
Still amazes me how good it is.

He's a Jew so he'll face the eternal punishment of hellfire.

based & redpilled polaczek

>43 years old he drugs and rapes a 13
>((rapes))
>a girl in her primes
Yeah, sure

Attached: candy_loli_funny_cp.gif (442x604, 124K)

Jack Nicholson also cornholed Drew Barrymore when she was 13

I hope for your sake your not too far from saving

>George Hill Hodel
surprised I've never seen a thread about this guy

Repulsion isn't low priority. That movie is great. I'd add Knife in the Water to see him doing his one and only native Polish film. It isn't my favorite of his but it's worth a watch. The Fearless Vampire Killers is fun too and Sharon Tate is hot in it.

Wasn't Bowie fucking 14/15 year olds around this time? I feel like the '60s and '70s were of such low morals that we shouldn't judge people by today's standards. Let it go.

The documentary Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired is a must see for people in this thread.

You forgot:
>Unusually obsessed with satanism and the occult

Proof? Link? I wouldn't doubt it but I haven't heard this story. Drew Barrymore was peak drug and alcohol at 13.

> Cunts like Meryl Streep still begging Hollywood to forgive him.
Roman was a chad wasn't he?