WHAT THE FUCK DID THIS FUCKING INCEL FREAK CRIPPLE DO?!

WHAT THE FUCK DID THIS FUCKING INCEL FREAK CRIPPLE DO?!

Attached: bran-stark.png (620x413, 428K)

he never had sex

Everything. He controlled every event after he became the one-eyed willie.

He did absolutely fucking nothing. Not only that, but nobody in Westeros knew about him, who he was, what he did, his abillities or anything aside from his family and Tyrion. Somehow despite all of that he became this central figure at season 8 where everything started to revolve around him, again, without any explanation why he was supposed to be important. He just states that the knight king is after him. Then everyone takes his word for granted, again, for no fucking reason whatsoever. Because of this, when the battle against the whitewalkers happened, the entire battle plan is planned around him. Through the battle he flies some ravens that amount to fucking nothing in the grand scheme of things. That's about everything he does in season 8.

Now what was the very thing he did that actually amounted for him to be annointed to become king?
I just can't get my mind around how fucking incredibly stupid this shitshow was about Bran.

Bro just turn your brain off!
>tfw you will never turn D&D's brains off with a .45 ACP

>the other characters literally call him "Bran the Broken", to his face, repeatedly
I know he's too autistic to care but still
>"From now on, you shall be King Jon the Cuckold, First of his Name, Lord of..."

Attached: 1523482430917.jpg (1910x1070, 233K)

He used Jon to become king. You brainlets are so dumb, he knew this would all happen if John told people about his heritage. Had John kept it a secret the queen wouldnt have all this talk behind her back about a rightful heir and lost her mind at everyone for it

The point was not that he had done anything special. The point was that he is supposedly the best person for the job since he does not have desires of personal gain or other flaws that rulers often has when they are "mere human". The logic is sound, but I would still want them to put Jon as the king anyway, it would just fit better with how the show went.

>he does not have desires of personal gain or other flaws that rulers often has
>Literally knew what would happen and how to prevent it, chose not to so he could become king
As he said, he came here for a reason, the crown

>he is supposedly the best person for the job
He had zero experience dealing with people, ruling people, making decisions, administration, tax policy etc. Absolutely zero. On top of that he is an autistic cripple.

He came becasue he knew they would crown him. That is not to be interpreted as if he had been scheeming all this time till the point of getting the iron throne. That is just your own fantasy talking.

It's a stupid idea. Bran as the 3er is (supposed to be) a spiritual leader, not a political one. The spiritual leader has to be an advisor since spiritual ideas are pure and absolute while ruling requires some political maneuvering and getting hands dirty every once in a while.
This is like Merlin getting on the throne instead of Arthur

He had some, while staying as the lord of winterfell for a time. But no he was not particularly experienced. He appointed Tyrion as Hand because of his experience tho..

Are you saying he had no idea what would happen while at the same time telling me knew they would give him the crown? Cant have it both ways, either hes psychic or hes not

three-eyed ravened his way to the top, sucka

I agree. As I said, I wish they would put Jon at the throne. I just think it would serve the show better as a conclusion. He has been that character that has gone through that journy from the very start of the show, from the bastard, to have a little more power and respect in black castle, to king of the north being revered by all the north, till the rightful heir of the iron throne. And all this time he was like a copy of his father, a character everyone like and know to be a good ruler. The show was truly leading to this for such a long time, and especially in the last season with varys and tyrion saying he would be basically the perfect king. But I guess the creators of the show (or perhaps GrrM wanted it this way all along), to have some kind of weird twist that would crush everyone's assumptions of what would happen.

But I think it's a mistake giving everyone an unsatisfying ending, because this one in particular felt very dull and without any sort of motivation. Very random, bran becomes the king, jon goes to the north even tho he did not have to (his family could ignore the unsullied once they left on their ships)

Just a very weird ending I think.

No, that is not what I said.

But Blood Raven most likely schemed to have him fall in the first place. So if Bran just mantles into 3er they're basically the same "person". Trees know how to play the long game bro

He's gonna show something he considers beautiful to the masses.

Attached: tails takes a seat over there.jpg (800x450, 67K)

So when word gets out to the people they're ruled by an all seeing, all knowing inhuman monster, and they freak out, will he warg commoners into pitchforking themselves?

He lied to Jon about his parentage to create tension between him and daenarys. Jon's mother was actually a prostitute

I don't think the common peasant cares who the king is at this point.

I have never interpreted the books nor the show to understand that the 3er ever want any throne or human type of power. I don't know why you're on about this now.

frog boy carried him to the tree, then he mindfucked hodor in the past so he could be touched by the night king in his manages but manage to barely escape from the tree, he needed to be touched by the night king at precisely the time he did in order to rush the night king's plans and make his invasion coincide with the arrival of daenerys in westeros, he needed that to happen because everyone in this goddamn show is fucking around all over the globe, bran needed the night king to steal one of daenery's dragons in order for him to break the wall which is the only way of putting every character in the same place at the same time, a last struggle in winterfell, where he could finally 1. serve as bait for arya to kill the night king 2. brainwash tyrion so he would suggest him for king later 3. tell jon he was a targaryen so he would tell sansa so she would tell tyrion so he would tell varys so he would tell the world so daenerys would have no choice but to decimate king's landing if she wanted to keep the throne, which is pretty much the only way jon would ever turn against her and kill her, then it was just a matter of him getting elected, which he needed to be because he's bran the builder 2.0 who is going to rebuild the wall, he's going to spend his entire reign warging into drogon picking up rocks in valyria, stacking and melting them at the wall

btw bran only thanked theon because by faking his death with those charred farmer boys he allowed bran to lay low for the entire series

Attached: 1508742042772.png (645x729, 50K)

B A S E D

>does literally nothing
>ends up a king
What's the moral here? Just be an autistic incel and good things will come to you?

There's hope for Yea Forums!

>He had zero experience dealing with people, ruling people, making decisions, administration, tax policy etc. Absolutely zero. On top of that he is an autistic cripple.

Pretty realistic, this all applies to the Donald too. TV mirroring real life. kino

Ob
sessed

bran did win the electoral college after all, he could've won the popular vote but that would've been easier

>m-muh electoral college
You realise Obama beat Clinton via electoral college right? She won the popular vote when they were deciding on who they wanted to represent the Democrats and still lost out, thank god!

nice headcanon there

What he means is that Bran inferred as soon as the discussion came up that they would crown him. He can't see the future, but he can remember everyone's pasts and infer decisions from there.