What a beautiful and symbolic shot

what a beautiful and symbolic shot.

D&D really outdone themselves with this one.

I had goosebumps on my skin when this scene came up.

Attached: kinoshots.jpg (1100x619, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e8pZ_7syXT8?t=40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Patheticly predictable

It really gives off a soviet aesthetic

Attached: TTEA.png (1366x776, 1.09M)

Filmstudents should study this.

Woah dude this is really cool. Must have missed it in the episode. It’s like she’s the real dragon

Yes, the famous black soviet pikemen and mongol horseriders

wow....they are trying to show her she IS the Devil!

mind = blown

>be grrm
>create dragon
>his name is... umm... drogon

>the Ironborn are ruthless pirates who only care about wealth and power
>Westeros is ruled from the Iron Throne
Rich symbolism

cringe

>be GRRM
>create evil place
>hmm its name shall be... ASS-HAI.

>be grrm
>create guy who holds the door
>I shall name him.... Hodor

i dont quite get the meaning of this shot, can a fellow cinematographer such as myself please help me to understand?

Populated be asshats

white women = the devil

Attached: 20190520_224238.jpg (720x657, 139K)

I legit cringed at this.

My anus expanded during this

They were saving that up for a while. They aren't the first to do a shot like this but it is a nice shot.

It informs the viewers of the warg relation dany has with her dragon. This comes in handy later after Jon stabs dany. The way the dragon knew what had happened was because dany was actually warged into it after her death. And the reason warged dany didn't kill Jon was because she loved Jon and realized it was the throne that was the problem and her true purpose in terms of "breaking the wheel"

>be watching angry joe's review of S8E6
>woman host expresses how awestruck she was with this shot
>joe makes a pained face and said its too on the nose

when even a super pleb like AJ gets it....

>become the sum of all evils
>suicide by the loved one
Cool

Attached: Death_of_Lelouch.JPG.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

That's pretty great unironically, everything about the Mad Queen has been solid. Everything after she dies is crap though

If a white male in one of your vidyas did this pose you faggots would think it's the coolest thing in the World

You mean like euron hitting the dragon with a crossbow 3 times in a row but 100s of crossbows not able to land a shot

>the dramatic climax looks like a video game character introduction (and that's a good thing)
Really?

Other than the snow I'm not really seeing anything Soviet about it. It's just an army in formation next to a band of barbarians.

It's probably about Dany's liberation army that he's thinking of

Look at the finally free people

Attached: Tokyo_kushu_1945-3.jpg (1000x644, 209K)

Exactly, the other dragon was injured and they caught it by surprise. This kind of retarded nitpicking is what gives you incels a bad name. Then you pretending completely nonsensical gabage fires like Endgame are good seams the deal

I loved this shot, it was so good it made me spill my onions milk out of my nose
I was watching from the burlington bar and when I saw this I just had to say YAAAAAAAAAAS and call my wife
Her son picked up and said she was currently busy with Tyrone, so I told her about it when I got home and Tyrone let me into the bedroom

youtu.be/e8pZ_7syXT8?t=40

Just another shot D&D stole from WoW.

I don't get it?

Attached: IMG_20190521_040328.jpg (661x669, 69K)

She warged into her dragon hoping that bestiality squicks Jon less than incest.

have sex