If one rape made her so strong, how powerful would she be if she were raped twice? Pehaps even stronger than Arya

If one rape made her so strong, how powerful would she be if she were raped twice? Pehaps even stronger than Arya

Attached: Sanda the Rapeous.jpg (825x464, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddGed5e9OV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not surprised but I am disappointed Sansa didn't marry Tyrion and become king and queen of westerns. Pretty much the only thing I was looking forward to in season 8, but no. The wheel chair kid had to be the king

Is rape the zenkai boost of the Game of Thrones universe?

Attached: 4813277-3828920964-latest[1].png (576x432, 372K)

How did the rape make her stronger in any way?
Being with Cersei and littlefinger taught her how to play the game.
What did the rape do?

play what game? littlefinger proved to be a total retard who had no plan

How can you rape property?

She was probably raped dozens of times by Ramsey. Why the fuck would he just settle for once?
Also just a reminder that in the book Theon is ordered by Ramsey to lick out his Rent-An-Arya after Ramsey came in her.

It was beautiful

Why is it even called rape? It was just her wedding night and sex was expected.

Attached: 1556815467539.png (500x333, 152K)

Do you have the webm of Bran telling him chaos is a ladder?

She'd be Captain Marvel-tier.

>one rape
ramsay tore that shit up on the daily

Her daughter was hottest in show. Bronn’s a faggot for not plowing

Why marry Tyrion when she has her own kingdom with all the northen boytoys at her disposal

If i remeber correctly didn't she agree to return to Winterfell so she would avenge Robb or something?

>kings will be chosen now not born
>but this whore can just lead the north because she was raped and she's ned stark's daughter

jej

Reminder that north still has absolute monarchy

'Member that supposed leak before S6 came out that said Sansa was going to remove her robe to show someone (forget who) what Ramsay had done, and her body was going to be covered in slashes and scars, and she was going to be missing a nipple? I wonder if that's something that was actually in the plans, but got axed at some point.

Lady Onenip

Because muh feelings
But yes, it would gave been a more satisfying ending and you know it

No, he had a plan, then the books ran out and he was another evil make character to conveniently and easily dispatch by strong female leads.

Her evidence against Littlefinger was A) Information about Lysa she'd already told the lords of the vale, and B) Info from her half-retarded brother that claims to be omniscient.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Hey guys....

I'm beginning to think based Stannis the mannis might not be coming back.

Attached: .......png (360x361, 214K)

It is confirmed he returns in the next episode

What did they mean by these digits?

>Bran (Rapelusted) vs. Sansa with Ultra Rapestinct (making her automatically get raped every second she is in the presence of a man)

Who wins?

Attached: Drogon Big Think.jpg (541x633, 40K)

>What did they mean by these digits?
CON-FUCKING-FIRMED!!!!!

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 11K)

It's not rape if he's her fucking husband. But, yeah, a woman who's getting plowed by her husband on a regular basis will always be more smart and energetic than a woman who isn't. You can call it the magic of nature.

Sansa gets +2 speed and +3 attack after each rape so she curbstomps

Attached: 1557399703350.jpg (906x1208, 127K)

only Stannis could do this

she's been preparing for Bran

Attached: Break you.jpg (1280x1920, 674K)

Rape Experience Requiem!

this is the position I fuck my girlfriend in

Then the goblin kills LF, who is still nobility, without a proper death sentence and noone bats an eye. It's best not to think about it too hard. Or think about it at all.

Me too

Danaerys was wedding raped and got strong
Sansa was wedding raped and got strong
Guts was raped and got strong
it all checks out

So rape is the source of ultimate power

Attached: images3.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Before, he wanted her wet and ready.

yes even Theon was raped in a way and look at him he fought off white walkers for like 20 minutes by himself almost

youtube.com/watch?v=ddGed5e9OV4

So that is the reason why niggers want to go to prison to get that zenkai butthole boost.

bad poosei

Good lord, has she been very intensely working out?

>Then the goblin kills LF, who is still nobility, without a proper death sentence and noone bats an eye
Nobody liked LF, everyone knew he was a scheming shit, so him getting caught out by his own plans was just lol, now I get to be regent of the vale.
Nobody doubted the testimony because a) they're in Sansa's hall, she can do what she likes and b) they like her a lot more than LF and c) everyone knows it's probably true

but you kill one mad queen and to the wall or death

Well you can steal property

Bran gets stronger by watching rape.
Sansa gets stronger by being raped.
Bran becomes king of six kingdoms and iron islands
Sansa becomes queen of the north.

If they teamed up they would conquer all planets in Universos.

>Nobody liked LF, everyone knew he was a scheming shit, so him getting caught out by his own plans was just lol
He literally just saved all their lives from Ramsey Bolton but okay

He's a bad goi! He made ned ded!

He also tried to play Arya and Sansa against each other for... some reason.

And married Sansa to Ramsey because he didn't know the kind of person Ramsey was. Because Littlefinger is totally the kind of person to not have information about people.

Attached: 243532234.jpg (470x430, 64K)

i liked how she rejected joining the 7 kingdoms because Bran can't have children

Has to secure a a world for her race

also the visual parallel of Feminism and this was striking

Attached: feminazi.jpg (700x387, 43K)

>rape
She was married

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

I mean yeah. Ramsey was a rapist, but what. Did she expect to not have to fuck on her wedding night?

Was it rape because Theon had to watch? Did the writers forget thats common in westeros?

How do I get rape if I really enjoy it?

If you apply modern morals yes. People are fucking stupid

Bran somehow suggested Sansa go to Winterfell, bad idea, and knew this would lead to a timeline where she would get raped thus further breaking her, thus further reducing her trust in others. This led to her become naturally frigid of suspicious of anyone not named Stark or from the North especially someone like Daenerys. Her frigidness would lead to her becoming cold to Daenerys and plotting against her which would be a factor in her downfall.

Bran knew his sister would get raped and made it happened. He probably even warged in and watched.

Reminder that Tom Hollander was originally approached to be Littlefinger and that would have been kino compared to CIA playing the role.

I don't remember that part. Got a quote?

I want to fuck a girl's ass while she eats herself out. Giv rubber gf

Those massive shoulders are gains from daily rape workouts

Attached: 1547330720602.jpg (748x320, 192K)

What made her powerful is being raped every night in Bran's dreams.

What even happened to Rickon in the show? Hee's the youngest son of Eddartd Stark and would inherit Winterfell and the north if Bran couldn't.

He was shot by Ramsay.

What? He would have been like, 10, at the time, tard

you silly billy
everyone enjoys rape
just pretend you don't, and don't tell anyone, don't spoil it for the rest of us

Attached: Jon confesses secret.webm (1256x534, 2.9M)

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!!

These never fail to amuse me