Any other documentaries about juggalos?

youtube.com/watch?v=GDixIy0xOjY

They are such an oddly fascinating subculture.

Attached: gathering-of-the-juggalos-2017-nate-igor-smith.jpg (1200x800, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwyzTXBKRg0
youtu.be/JuC4XQmJIDg
youtu.be/UUOvnbCtnVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mrgzgyCL87M
youtube.com/watch?v=ulGaxBPk2jI
youtube.com/watch?v=mMbJgasHjos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEIH65Kyn7M
vimeo.com/64102353
youtu.be/o_hjkhjM5f0
youtu.be/ulGaxBPk2jI
youtu.be/fQsfW1xB3ik
youtu.be/qSbNtn6ZdcI
youtube.com/watch?v=iMv9d1pIoBA
youtube.com/watch?v=HHTbdL7njRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Over time Juggalos and their culture have evolved to resemble old European carnival culture. It's just something embedded deeply into white people.

Attached: 1920px-Lingelbach_Karneval_in_Rom_001c[1].jpg (1920x1440, 683K)

>amerimutts
>white people

Attached: ifry6jA.jpg (752x500, 493K)

I'M A JUGGALO SOLDIER ALSO A WARRIOR

Attached: juggalos.jpg (565x376, 29K)

I'd bet you a dollar that the average Juggalo is more genetically similar to a European of 100 years ago than an average European is today.

Attached: gatheringofthejuggalos-2018-001[1].jpg (1500x1000, 351K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: hsfahBJ.jpg (625x469, 208K)

Attached: 9033277.0.jpg (600x900, 130K)

I wanna fuck her in clown make up. I bet her pusy tastes like faygo

I'd hit it.

I fucking hate penciled on eyebrows. Nothing turns me on more than a bushy set of eyebrows. And also fuck the current trend of filled in eyebrows where they make them look big but they aren't. Fuck the female species, stop doing unsexy things.

Yeah that's a well made clip.
This is mildly amusing:
youtube.com/watch?v=KwyzTXBKRg0

Everyone posted ITT looks like they smell of vinegar

and you'd lose that dollar

Attached: juggaho.jpg (800x1203, 959K)

ICP is the WWE of music

So only low IQ people and high IQ people enjoy it while everyone in the middle hates it?

>I'm
>I am
>I'm
Huge fan of ee cummings and his rally against grammar to be used any way the artist wants, but fuck me if inconsistency doesn't drive me up the wall. She shouldn't teach. Should not. Shouldn't.

I went to a juggalo thing once with a guy I used to be friends with and I am still traumatized by the smells I smelled that weekend.

It also says furture instead of future

Attached: 79047981-5-optimized_55b6d0b0f17bf.jpg (899x600, 117K)

I didn't see that. Stop giving me more reasons to be mad.

Just a bunch of trashy white

>can't even spell "future" correctly
>teacher
maybe for delinquents

Why do they all drink Faygo and spray it all over their bodies?

ICP owns it afaik.
t. Friends were juggalos as teens

>tfw you think it might be a good idea to attend this and fuck piles of loose women in some red neck's RV but then you remember the only thing you enjoy less than wearing condoms is having kids and STDs

shame

nah they don't own faygo. the company that produces faygo doesn't like them or their fanbase even though they drive sales.

its dirt cheap and all those clown rappers shill it for some reason unknown to me
might be right

source?

youtu.be/JuC4XQmJIDg

Maybe it was only once local to Michigan, they said they only drank faygo growing up because they were poor.

I felt a bit bad for the company reading that sentence until I Googled it.

Attached: chrome_2019-05-21_03-33-21.png (635x433, 32K)

fucking magnets, how do they work?

I don't know anyone of note that claims to be a fan of ICP and have a high IQ

Anyone member when Andrew WK BTFO of the gathering.
youtu.be/UUOvnbCtnVQ

You sure about that, chief?

Attached: chrome_2019-05-21_03-43-57.png (725x550, 50K)

I haven't heard of juggalos since 2008, from my perspective they died out when king nigger became president, they still exist?

That article is 2017. Somewhere two people are still fucking with clown facepaint on, sweaty and soaking in the scent of ass and meth.

Unfortunately. The last thing they did that got a lot of attention was a protest or some shit in DC.

Honestly they really do seem perfect for a sort of Lovecraft horror plot. There is just a big amount of obfuscation with these people; the face paint, the drugs, the partying, the "family-ties", etc. Plenty of things to mask some occultism or alien-hybrids (Killer Clowns maybe?) or what have you.

Based as fuck AWK. The promoter got rid of his band before the concert and he still goes on to give a show to those inbred Bobby Hill shitheads.

Attached: juggalomarch.jpg (970x582, 191K)

What are they even protesting? Everyone is far past the point of caring about this shit

>fucking manlets, how do they work?
lol manlets btfo

>music is not a crime
Love how these retards still can't get over the FBI labelling them as a gang.

>Much of the problems stem from 2011, when the FBI released a Gang Assessment List placing the Juggalos alongside the Crips, Bloods, and MS-13. ICP first laughed at the FBI labeling. "It wasn't a 9/11 moment," Violent J recalled in an interview prior to the march. The gang label seemed too absurd to be serious. "Somewhere in America, there's a serial rapist out there that loves [the band] Bush!" Violent J pointed out. Backstage at concerts, he and Shaggy 2 Dope realized Juggalos had stopped asking for autographs and began crying for help. Multiple fans accused cops of pulling them over for having stickers of ICP's Hatchet Man logo. Several parents claimed their ex-spouses had pulled the gang label card to gain full-custody of their children. Juggalos alleged the military denied their right to serve. America wasn't even letting Juggalos die for their country.

The FBI classified them as a gang.

They were there to show there support for Trump. Lmao.

kinda looks like scarlett pain

Post the pic

you know the one

Attached: 1557991330295.jpg (1200x1200, 828K)

Attached: we live in a society.jpg (640x461, 76K)

>not removing kids from ICParents
They deserve the label.

Attached: CqkjTRz.png (1029x718, 664K)

>Several parents claimed their ex-spouses had pulled the gang label card to gain full-custody of their children.
i wouldn't want my kids to grow up with a juggalo either, even though both parents are probably white trash

Attached: 1544555002614.gif (300x300, 1.35M)

She can take a jugga mah load if you know what I mean

Imagine what it would be like if 90% of whites were juggalos. That's probably what being black is like.

despite making up only 13% of the population, juggalos consume almost 90% of all faygo, why is that?

I would love to go to Juggalo Fest despite hating the music just to see how surreal it is.

Shieet America would just turn into one big gathering. I'd be chillin naw mean LMAO

whoop whoop where my juggalettes at?

>Plenty of things to mask some occultism or alien-hybrids (Killer Clowns maybe?) or what have you.
Maybe a They Live inspired plot where these clown alien hybrids are introduced to Earth, and initially everyone thinks it's fucking retarded like how most people look at ICP, but slowly people are brainwashed into becoming clowns, wearing make up in their day to day routine but only one man(say, an actual Circus clown) is unaffected

Attached: dvwUY0C3CCV.jpg (856x480, 40K)

Man I sure wouldn't want to cuddle with with her haha
I bet she's gross, right guys? And that's bad haha

what if she made balloon animals and stuffed them in her pusy and wore giant fake flowers that squirted faygo at you and made a honking sound every time she squeezed your balls haha that would be super weird right? haha

Haha, weirdly specific and I would totally not be interested in that haha, no way.

based icp

cringe.
>anytime icp is brought up
>dude magents haha
>literally knows nothing else about them
theres so much shit you could meme about them if you werent a fucking normie faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=mrgzgyCL87M

Attached: 1552414013885.png (662x478, 22K)

Now this is cringe.

yikes @ 115262287

This was fairly interesting to watch, as someone who didn't know anything about the juggalos, except for that "fuckin' magnets, how do they work" music video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ulGaxBPk2jI

I forgot about this guy. Hope he comes back

white trash

I want to to go to one of these and just have every one of these trashy meat holes sucking my cock for being the only somewhat socially competent male not wearing jean shorts and a flat brimmed new era.

>911 what’s your emergency?
>my friend wrote call 911 on facebook!
>ok we’ll be right there

ICP raised a really important question. none of you know how a magnet actually works

As a white-collar professional with a master’s degree, I too have thought about going to the gathering for easy pickings on the handful of hotties that are actually there. But that’s as far as I’ll go. I already know that being at one of these things surrounded by thousands of literal retards would make me feel retarded just for being there and I’d leave after 10 minutes.

>American Juggalo
Isn't that kind of redundant? What other country would harbor this trash subculture?

Attached: 1542552583668.jpg (697x1175, 395K)

I would just go and try to find some used tampons and rub them on my penis in a portapotty

Juggalos bring dishonor on whites and should be purged.

Attached: 1547145297799.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Britain. They like A lot of terrible rap too.

kek

Attached: 1558343382536.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

this. 99.9% of the people making fun of this line wouldnt be able to explain how magnets work.

but the line does sound like a stupid stoner question and they could have easily looked it up instead of putting it in a song like they'll never be able to get the answer.

i can easily picture something equally or even more vile being popular in south america

>I would just go and try to find some used tampons and rub them on my penis in a portapotty
well then you'll probably have to get there really early before all the good tampons are taken.

>somewhat socially competent
Lmao have you ever met a juggalo? They’re retarded but they’re not at all socially incompetent, especially surrounded by their own kind. Any juggalette you tried to woo would probably laugh and call you a fag for not being down with the clown.

Germany

Kek americans are so fucking stupid

What a wholesome trashclown. I hope he gets that nedin.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-061634.jpg (1196x1304, 514K)

based. america is a country of non-forced segregation as much as the media hates it.

How hard is it to get laid at the gathering of the juggalos? I might go.

>I forgot about this guy. Hope he comes back
i liked his videos but, especially towards the end, he was being a prick about how much everything was costing him. like he sounded annoyed that he wasnt getting enough youtube and patreon bux to be constantly traveling the world.

I get the feeling that the only women there not already spoken for aren't going to be the ones you want to fuck.

This. The nice body girls you see in pics are either paid or just there for attention. The only girls there without a man to already fuck are fat as hell and vile. Good luck.

They're still a thing?

>implying a guy looking to get laid at the gathering has standards

Pls dilate tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=mMbJgasHjos

go to 18:20 in OP's video. even that guy thinks he can get laid there. i doubt he actually did though. fucking hell what genetic cesspool did that thing come from?

I know I've seen a bunch
The segments Joe Goes did are fantastic, and he won the rap battle that very year
It's pretty funny
There's also one that follows Danny Brown. It's good, too
Ofc you can't miss the infomercials of the gathering
And the best IMO are the candid videos juggalos upload
Search for "gathering vlog"
I personally find this subculture fascinating, too

I forgot, there's a bunch up official DVDs uploaded to YouTube, too. They are absolutely raunchy

Having low standards is one thing, but how do you even get erect for some obese, stenchful pusy covered in paint and sodapop? That baby probably shot itself because it had realized where it came from.

Good times.

Attached: icpbehtemp[1].jpg (255x345, 21K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEIH65Kyn7M
Inside The Gathering of The Juggalos - YouTube
vimeo.com/64102353
AMERICAN JUGGALO / NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE on ...
youtu.be/o_hjkhjM5f0
youtu.be/ulGaxBPk2jI

wtf I love juggalos now

Attached: blm.jpg (383x447, 100K)

Reminds me of when I was a department manager for a factory. I had to do interviews and orientations all the time. People who looked like this is always who showed up because HR kept fucking hiring them, even though most of them were dumb as fuck and most of them never made it more than a week.

>but how do you even get erect for some obese, stenchful pusy covered in paint and sodapop?
i have tindered some foul females before for sex chat and when it actually gets to the point where she wants to meet i jerk off to the thought of actually fucking such a vile beast and ghost her.

youtu.be/fQsfW1xB3ik

honk
HONK

>America wasn't even letting Juggalos die for their country.
kino line

Leave my people alone. They have suffered enough

Based

This is the only ICP documentary you need to watch. This is how it was before the gay family era.

youtu.be/qSbNtn6ZdcI

Denmark.

It's in here somewhere

Nobody does

If you bring an RV with a nice bed and shower you'll get all the ass you'll want. Otherwise good luck lol

Most juggalo girls aren't fatasses though. Even fewer are morbidly obese. Most are hot as fuck, just tatted up and trashy, but not fat

It's funny that in the earlier days they wouldn't have cared, they'd have loved it. But anything after 2003 they became soft and started crying about that shit for some reason. It was like a totally different group prior to the 2000s and the one before it

Just go to a concert. They're about to tour soon. The concerts are just as crazy as the big gathering and you only need to put up with it for a night instead of an entire weekend

>all these fat sacks of shit

>Love how these retards still can't get over the FBI labelling them as a gang.
labeling them a gang is pretty absurd, right? seems like fbi was just going full sjw and trying to get a white gang for "equality". fucking think about it. bloods, crips, ms-13.....then fucking icp.....and meanwhile the fbi hasnt arrested the supposed leaders of the "icp gang".

Andrew WK is a living legend. What a force of nature.

Wtf why are they booing him. I would expect juggaloos to be receptive to some one like Andrew wk

I refuse to believe this is real

>subculture

more like subhumans

Read some article recently that suggested that Juggalo makeup was weirdly effective for evading facial recognition software - it's something to do with the weird placement of the black makeup

But obviously this is pointless unless EVERYONE dresses as a juggalo, otherwise you're very conspicuous

these are the same people that enjoy pro wrestling

Shakespeare was for peasants.

>theater was for the unwashed masses in Shakespeare's time

I love boobies, I love boobies, they make me a happy baby, I am happy, I am happy, but only if I get the boobies, yummy yummy yummy boobies, la la la la la

Attached: help.png (1027x731, 28K)

This is a meme

All that fucking makeup
Without it, I bet she’s on that duck face all day every day

She probably has 2 stds at the very least

You gotta love the cognitive dissonance of hating degenerancy and at the same time praising old European carnival culture as something that's "embedded deeply into white people"

They basically ignore and boo anyone who isn't the main performers.

There's a group in prison that is called something similar to what ICP fans are. I saw something about it, they basically took all the icp symbolism and made it their own. I'm sure that had something to do with it but who knows. Juggalos are pretty fucking harmless otherwise

Both retards have confirmed they were in a gang before forming ICP
Then they use the same attitude gangs make to "bond" members in, like family, like we are understand you and none does... Then some retards sporting a hatchet tattoo steal a store and they get blamed
It's unfair but at the same time they are mimicking gangs to promote their band and grow their fanbase and it ended backfiring
Add that they cater to the most stupid people possible, only behind nigroes, and there you have it

Attached: 88268df.jpg (360x203, 18K)

Just so ya know those two things aren't related. In fact the juggalo baby funeral by itself is worse than you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=iMv9d1pIoBA

Nah, it's fair. Juggalos are a gang in the same way bikers are a gang. riding around on one won't make people instantly assume you are in a gang, but being involved in organized crime, while also having the whole biker lifestyle will.

>They're fresh, they're mad fresh
I cringed

>"oh muh gud guise i love huge a fuck unkept eyebrows fuuck"

So basically you're just some trendy faggot since that's the trend now.

She tortures furries? Nice gal, i´m in

Attached: A9572E03-0532-40B5-8BF9-229A27319C67.jpg (937x1171, 194K)

I only made it in 45 seconds before I shut it off in disgust

>every post on Yea Forums is made by the same person

Trashy women turn me the fuck on and ICP concerts would make me pass out
Something about damages goods and the depravity I don't know m8s

>ee cumming
lewd

ICP must be well into their 50s by now. When will these proto niggers croak and how will the fans react?

This brings me memories
I totally forgot about it
Thanks for sharing

Attached: 11c807d.jpg (1540x1525, 122K)

tfw no qt juggalette gf

Attached: cute cat.webm (640x640, 1.39M)

>no slutty big tit juggalo gf

Attached: 1555517296298.png (970x545, 291K)

Ever see the video of that crazy skinny slut getting fucked raw by a stranger against a chain link barricade while dozens of people watch and film? Dude goes limp and some fat slut in clown makeup starts sucking him off trying to get him hard, but it doesn’t work. It’s on all the major tube sites if you haven’t seen it.

>I needed something psychopathic in my life
>Daughter fucking dies
Careful what you wish for, lardass.

Attached: smilevarg.jpg (208x206, 4K)

orange is the new black

I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to get one if you went to one of the gatherings...as long as you’re a juggalo.

>being the only somewhat socially competent male
you would be completely socially incompetent in this environment

something about alignment of electron orbits in the material causing a magnetic field
Why do moving electrons cause magnetic fields? Because God intended it that way

These are the types of people who set up GoFundMes for gibs

Fun fact, Juggalo face paint throws off facial recognition software

Attached: 4DF3FCCC00000578-0-image-m-15_1530809996530.jpg (634x628, 82K)

I like jerking off to big tits. The bigger the better. 2d, 3d, 4d, it doesn’t matter. I like when they bounce, I like when she bends forward and you can see em hang. I like when she sucks on her own, or gets them sucked on by another chick. Bonus points if they are full of milk. The best part though, is the slow tease and reveal of big titties coming out to play. Nothing better than a nice view of cleavage that gets bigger and bigger as she slowly pulls down on her shirt. Sometimes I dream about being a mountain climber, but instead of climbing a mountain, I’m scaling a huge pair of tits and I make camp at the nipple, because of course I can’t climb the whole thing in one day. Sometimes I dream about being Atlas and holding up the biggest breasts in the universe.

>steal a store
hmm

pretty based, they are like the gamer uprising IRL, wearing joker facepaint and avoiding surveillance

JUGGALOS ARE THE MOST OPPRESSED RACE

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS RISE UP

WOOP WOOP

what did she mean by this?

post more slutty clowns

>givs you 7 types of AIDS

I literally would only go to a juggalo show to get my dick sucked by some slumlord slag. Juggalo trash whores get me rock hard

Attached: 0483FD3D-14F0-406F-92D5-44D9B03D2E92.jpg (633x960, 80K)

Attached: EDA2389A-D3B0-44EF-8017-D3FF441208EB.jpg (640x493, 333K)

Attached: 87760547-D0FD-46AC-91DB-B2865D2B4B24.jpg (683x1024, 238K)

Attached: F445A315-F6F1-4AF5-811C-D72642EDC697.jpg (1200x800, 223K)

i don't get it. why are they insane clowns?

>not wearing jean shorts and a flat brimmed new era
They like that shit though.

I had somehow completely forgotten that juggalos were a thing. Thanks for reminding me i guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHTbdL7njRE

>the gays in this thread talking instead of dumping pictures of juggalettes to fap to

says the faggot who didn’t even post anything

Attached: 2BD0B86C-A958-4AE4-825D-5ABDB65825D2.jpg (332x500, 68K)

Attached: 66B9F839-FED5-4758-A415-CE9721899B65.jpg (1000x568, 153K)

If I had them, I wouldn't be telling your retarded, Apple-owning ass to post, tard.

I'd rape and murder them

sorry I didn’t realize I was talking to someone who is too retarded to use google

Attached: 1558362843854.jpg (241x209, 10K)

>ur retarded
>writes like a black kid
I bet you actually listen to this trash.

>tfw no psychopathic pusy gf

Attached: eastareajack.png (582x734, 396K)