Le pointless character arch

>Has nothing to do with defeating Night King in the end. That was given to Arya for some reason.

>Bran rolls up last second and takes the throne and becomes king.

So the epic spawn of Stark and Targaryen means absolutely jack shit? All this character development over nearly a decade and not even have a resolution? Can someone explain this shit? What’s the point of all the foreshadowing and prophecies and build-up for this character if it all ends up meaning nothing?

Attached: 0F15998E-CEA2-46ED-A306-76C613839F5D.jpg (343x330, 111K)

I guess it really was... a game of thrones.

Nice expectations you got there

Why does everything need a resolution?

Game of thrones has never been about ''This character WILL kill this character'', or ''This character WILL be king''. The whole point is that anything can happen.
Jon Snow being a bastard was the whole reason he went to the wall, and him being a Targaryen is the reason he rejects Dany, causing Varys to betray Dany, etc.

Its his character's story.

Jon was killed by watchmen, relieved of his vows and resurrected to go back to the nights watch a second time. Amazing

You all got played in this 'game of thrones'

>protagonist defeats the villain and walks away into the sunset
WHAT CLAP WAS CLAP THE CLAP POINT CLAP

the real game of thrones was the friends we made along the way

>Game of thrones has never been about ''This character WILL kill this character'', or ''This character WILL be king''.
That's exactly what it's been about since the actual politics ended with the book material running out.

He should have become a Targaryan (the house) and become the lord of that weird island.. would make the end more acceptable, that he spend his life becoming nobody was weird af..

To be fair he's the only person who would ever get close enough to Dany and walk past her dragon once her full state of paranoia set in. Who else would have stopped her?

He was exactly where he was supposed to be

Attached: game-of-thrones-bran.jpg (618x412, 103K)

>Bran utterly destroys the heart and will of his brother
Bran and Sansa are obviously evil but I don't get why people can't see it

Bran is a metaphor for an AI ruler of the future. Not evil per se, just sees human life as disposable for the greater good.

People can't see beyond that Sansa was raped and Bran saw his sister getting raped.. The victim-narrative is so strong that they can't be the bad guys in the mind of ppl.

I wonder where Martin got the idea from

Attached: a4a7fe152f913086ecdbeef18c1ed2cb.jpg (236x389, 29K)

White people care more about the shitty Game of Thrones than trying to understand the story of the average Black man's struggle in Trump's America.

In game of thrones you either are a con artist or you are being played.

Attached: Jon lul.jpg (490x490, 48K)

desu Jon should've just stayed dead.

>user thinks everything needs to have a point
You new to literature? Things haven't needed meaning for a hundred years.

>than trying to understand the story of the average Black man's struggle in Trump's America.

>Jerome steals a TV
>gets caught
>goes to jail
>gets released
>steals more TVs
whats to understand?

I don't want to be subverted anymore

>not knowing the difference between an arc and an arch
You don't get to have an opinion.

It's almost like they made you believe he's the MC all along but actually wasn't
I wonder where I saw that before.

Were your expectations... subverted?

Attached: Rian_Johnson_by_Gage_Skidmore_(cropped).jpg (882x1173, 376K)

AH DUN WANT ET

does he stay at the nights watch or does he go with the wildlings?

>blood means nothing
>prophecies are bullshit
>there's no destiny
i can get behind this.

no, that's just what you think