Looks like kit harington has a little message for you, Yea Forums

looks like kit harington has a little message for you, Yea Forums

Attached: kit.jpg (655x791, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCHlCiB98N4&t=206s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As if, nigga, Yea Forums thought the new season was great, it's YAS KWEEN types who are butthurt about it.

shit hairytongue bent the knee faster than a brothel whore

Based. Those feminists and reddit soi boys should fuck off. Yea Forums loved the latest season, especially all the Dany scenes.

Attached: 1558398861716.jpg (2000x1333, 723K)

>'ate haters
>'ate fans
>luv D&D

Attached: 1558029632721.png (645x729, 216K)

I talked to Kit last night (he's a mate) and he actually old me to tell you all that this wasn't his actual message, and he told me to tell you all
>'ave sex

Poor man's Richard Madden, and he knows it.

>implying i would give a fuck what a manlet has to tell me

Oh no a glorified extra doesn't want people to criticize something

He's fighting a losing battle on this one. Absolutely everyone hates the way S8 went.

1. I loved season 8 ironically. How could i hate something that triggers so many fat pink haired cunts and niggers
2. Fuck off manlet

Didn't he hate it himself?

Someone taller

YU ARE MUH KWEEN AND OWAYS WLTH BE

He jokingly said season 8 is disappointing, but autists think he said that genuinely and then back-pedaled to stay in the good graces of HBO.

you forgot simple as

But Season 8 was great? Other seasons never managed to make me laugh that much.

Imagine being named "Kit"

its a pet name. His real name is christopher.

Based af

The ending was pure kino

Pure kino... if you're a wino.
No, i am not a redditor, cunt...

Bad career move

>for you, Yea Forums
Tip: The normies are the ones raging right now, not us. Danaerys should have went apeshit two seasons ago.

That would imply he has a career after this regardless

>looks like kit harington has a little message for you, Yea Forums

TV mostly liked how Dany went Hitler tho. Its the normies and SJW's losing their shit.

>Eternal Anglo siding with Jews again

>career
the only move he has left is a smurfs reboot

I almost looked that up

so most of the people who watched it according to the IMDB score?

Dany going full tyrant is the only thing this season got right. Everything else was garbage

Mongrel angry, more news at 11.

kek

UNKUL BENJYN
I DUN WUN IT

youtube.com/watch?v=QCHlCiB98N4&t=206s

based, fuck roasties and danyfags

>it pisses off sjw so it means it's great!
What a fucking retard. You pretend to be better than lefties but you're exactly like them. Who cares about the shit writing, the subpar execution of the plot points, the shit production quality in 90% of the aspects. As long as it carries a "message" (mass murderers are bad! Such a deep and thoughtful statement) that makes your "enemies" assblasted, right? This is exactly what they do and you're stepping to the same level. Just like they praised the show when Arya nothing personell'd the Night King, you're now praising it when Daenerys going mad was portrayed in such a shitty way it looked a 5th grader short story.
And the only thing this brings us to is some shit quality media because why the fuck would they put effort into things when they can just make money by having one side or the other shill it for free.

>Yea Forums enjoyed the bad writing

Yea Forums loved it though, the hate came from the reddit SJW crowd

>bad writing and dropped plot points is good if it makes the SJWs mad
Jesus christ you guys are fucking pathetic

Calm down redditor, the season was good overall, move on and have sex

Bruh look at this dude

click bait headline is click baity
more news at 10

Thanks for proving my point

>replies with have sex
>calls other people redditors
are you new?

Attached: 1531980194005.png (512x512, 137K)

>no argument
Stop crying I'm sure GRRM will make your retarded fan theories canon and make Daenerys your mommy who loves you

>Don't criticize my show because people worked hard on it

This is literally his argument.

imagine if your entire life - up to and including your appreciation of entertainment - was dictated by your hatred of historically oppressed minorities
baka

If you actually read the article, Kit is talking about critics, not the audience.

EAT SHIT KIT

>season is better than the last 4 and Daenerys going full Mad Queen is kino
>redditors can't handle it
No wonder they love those Avengers artistic abominations so much

>What if the real Game of Thrones was the friends we made along the way?

The only thing he genuinely disliked about the season was that he didn't kill the Night King.

>no argument
Literally one of the posts you replied to, which you obviously didn't read if you think I had anything against Daenerys going mad per se. It's one of the most popular theories that have been around since the second book was published and one I always seen happening. Just because the plotpoint is good it doesn't automatically make the show, or the episode, good if it's executed like shit.

>season is better than the last 4
Really not a high bar

What more do you wanted, to have MORE ominous music over Daenerys saying she'll make the world fear her? A 30 minutes "previously on GoT" clip of Daenerys being a crazy bitch ever since season 1? The fact you're THIS asshurt about basic as all fuck character progression makes me think you don't watch a lot of movies

Yeah fuck your career you dope

Imagine letting other people call you "Kit".

>implying a manlet gets a choice in what people call him

its a nick name, as with bill and william
>Imagine letting other people call you "Bill", omegalul

t. Bill

>How could i hate something that triggers so many fat pink haired cunts and niggers

Which one were you?

You are actually retarded. Fucking kill yourself