GoT - Falls lower than Dexter

IT'S OFFICIAL!

Dumb&Dumber have accomplished the impossible. Game of Thrones is now recognized by fans as the worst finale in television history, dethroning Dexter by 2 points and far more votes.
D&D are now done with Game of Thrones and will be moving into the Star Wars universe where they will have their own project.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how damaging will their future project be to the Star Wars franchise?

Discuss.

Attached: Game of Thrones vs Dexter.png (1095x422, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHCTjlpmD10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like the alt-right russian trolls are on the loose again
Better halt their ability to vote on imdb.

DnD cannot write good source material. If they are the head writers you can expect star wars to be just as shit as the current trilogy

IMDB ratings are meaningless. Every single one is the same thing;

a bunch of autists blindly voting anything they don't like a 1/10.
a bunch of apologists blindly voting anything they like a 10/10.
very few actual intelligent / informed people rating things properly.

The episode was at best a 6/10, at worst a 4/10. It deserves a 5/10 rating, full middle ground. Doesn't mean it's good, doesn't mean it's bad, it's a disappointment and bad conclusion to the series, but the last 2+ seasons have been as much of a disappointment. The true point of no return where the series actually lost what it was supposed to be was S07E06.

>The episode was at best a 6/10, at worst a 4/10. It deserves a 5/10 rating.
That means that the rating is pretty spot on though. A 0.5 deviation isn't bad at all.

Somewhat true, but it still pisses me off how rating systems are completely ruined by all of the faggots who only vote on either side of the spectrum and never in between as it should be.

I mean it's obvious no single episode of GoT as bad as it's gotten is a 1/10, just as obvious that there's very few episodes that could even be considered a 10/10.

>it still pisses me off how rating systems are completely ruined by all of the faggots who only vote on either side of the spectrum and never in between as it should be.
True, and you could say the same thing about most other voting systems, such as democracy.

Attached: oy.png (270x326, 2K)

they cannot use that justification because: a) Only DIsney can do it best and b) this show had some way too controversial moments for twitter-yas-queeen-woke mob to handle. If it weren't for that and Dany won in the ned you bet your ass those fuckers would have screamed how alt right trolls are to blame for the show's reception

>Game of Thrones
>4.5
For that episode the full show is still 9.5

OH NO NO NO AHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck me if I still understand people. This is the episode with the Red Wedding.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521_092448.png (834x535, 303K)

retard. nobody will watch 8 seasons of a show that ends in a 4.5/10 for the last 3-4 episodes

i doubt it will even sell 1mil blurays

YEET.

Attached: bait and switch.jpg (817x3000, 1.15M)

How DID Dexter end? I just realized I just stopped after watching it for seasons. I think when Deb was falling in love with Dex is when I stopped watching (that was not the reason I stopped tho, wincest is best after all). But how did the last episode play out?

Star Wars is already ruined from over saturation.

The finale made me physically ill...

Someone post philosopher Drogon, I need it for reasons

Deb found out he was a serial killer, so Dexter killed her. Then each of the cast members in turn tried arrest him by assaulting his house, but he killed each of them home alone style, then left as more police were coming and sailed into a hurricane and became a logcutter.

what the fucking fuck? you're pulling my leg, this can't be true

The GoT finale was pure 10/10 kino though, only literal retards who couldn’t see the foreshadowing hate it.

The only thing foreshadowed was the shitty writing

>the dragons name is drogon
lmao

Star Wars is already completely ruined. There's nothing they can do to make it worse.

dexter was downvoted because the ending was bad, got is downvoted because of SJW roastie brigading. its like when poltards brigade captain marvel and they they show they little turd to the world as proof that cpt marvel is bad

People are definitely overreacting. The writing was shit, but the production is still unmatched by anything else done for TV.

>how damaging will their future project be to the Star Wars franchise?
Rian already ruined Star Wars.

You're not incorrect, but whether you liked Dany or not, the ending was bad and full of plot holes.
It's not just one bad episode though, it's the culmination of several seasons of terrible writing.

Yes it did. It was the wheel they talked about, the cyclical nature of things. It was too much on the nose if anything, but I guess the average TV viewer is too dumb to catch even that.

> but the production is still unmatched by anything else done for TV.
only because they got a blank check from HBO due to the popularity of the show

what happened on the dexter finale that was so bad? never watched it. watched some of the early seasons though.

It's a lot worse than dexter desu

What does the night king have to do with the wheel? brainlet showfag

Review bombing shouldn't be taken seriously.

If your favorite character doesn't win: Person gives the episode a 1/10 rating.

Dexter gave his son to a serial killer to look after, faked his death, never contacted his family again and became a lumber jack and lots of plot points were never answered.

or it was all a dream.

>Review bombing
>"I don't like that opinion it shouldn't count"

>shows up for parlay with 30 unsullied
>Dothraki completely annihilated

>thousands upon thousands of them during her hitler speech.

What in the actual fuck

But Dany is the queen of the alt-right russian trolls

Attached: 1558038935715.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

>135,000 votes
That's nothing though

and the 1.5 million people who signed the petition...

>i doubt it will even sell 1mil blurays
Imagine being this stupid

>show up with 30 of them, all advisors and dragon
>cersei doesn't just shoot

This might come to you as a surprise but the Night King is entirely different character in the books. And yeah, it might also come to you as a surprise - seasons are cyclical.

IMDB scores are a joke. 1 and 10 are the most voted scores. They should just make it a like or not like and calculate the average like the users want it to be.

Wow that's even more nothing. You know this season was averaging 20 million viewers every sunday just in the US right?

Communist detected

140k now with 4.4 score

cope.
another cope

idiot

The finale was basically a replica of LotR with much more emotional soap opera drama and worse pacing. It was a solid 4/10--a shameless, poorly done ripoff. Dexter was far worse but much less popular.

Why doesn't S8E4 have the worst rating? Or even E3

I watched The Sopranos because some guy on the train told me the last episode was so bad but he wouldn’t say why.

People were still in denial. I thought NK's death was so lame that there would for sure be a plot twist where he returns in EP6 or something.

Attached: lpepe.jpg (251x242, 15K)

user was pulling your leg, user.

The show ends with Dexter entrusting the care of his son to a known serial killer who then leaves the country. Deb survives her encounter with another serial killer (who Dexter kills), only to die from a blood clot later on. Dexter then takes her onto his boat and throws her body into the ocean. He then drives into the hurricane, presumably to his death.

>nope.avi

Dexter is alive, now working as a lumberjack, complete with a beard.

SW is a rotting corpse. How much damage could they do?

>This might come to you as a surprise but the Night King is entirely different character in the books.
the night kind isn't even really there in the books so far.

> Jon killed a foreigner ruler that brought rapists and murderers to his continent
Jon did the right thing.

That means the rating on the site is accurate though. As the mean of the votes falls close to the median rating you provided.

there's a theory about that, I forgot what it's called, but when you have a large group of people choosing numbers for something most of them will be completely wrong but when you average it it's almost perfectly accurate. and these kind of user ratings always vastly overrate stuff so it's nice to see something getting properly shit on

But ironically the apologists and autists cancelled out and gave the episode a completely accurate score. 4.5/10 is the true score.

6/10 would imply 'above average' but it wasn't average at all, a completely unprejudiced analysis would conclude that the show is in fact 'slightly below average', aka 4.5/10. The fact that review scores have been inflated by fan boy culture so anything that is 'omg epic HYPE finale to my favourite franchise' means a defacto 8/10 or higher does not change the reality of the quality of the episode.

Several absolutely MORONIC scenes: Sansa gets independence, no one questions it. The rightful heir is still alive, no one discusses it. Every characters lines furthered the plot, literally nothing was said 'in character'. Also consider that no one questions the idea of a demigod capable of controlling anyone taking power. Actually think of any political situation, real or fantastical, in which everyone unquestioningly decides that a manipulative all powerful force should be given total power, it's moronic. Even if Bran could just manipulate them anyway, at least show some resistance or questioning. In fact Bran and his powers is totally show breaking, GRRM is such a hack that he literally created a deus ex machina, a god out of a machine. The idea of Bran works when he has a foil: White Walkers, who are immune to his powers. With their defeat and Bran's survival, no one can ever be a threat to him again. It's absolutely moronic. At least Dragons have a weakness of some kind. Bran is like Superman where Kryptonite doesn't exist. Completely unsatisfying and poorly crafted ending to have Bran on the Throne, UNLESS you're going for a cynical take where the TER manipulated everyone all along but the show did not convey that and GRRM will never finish the books so we won't know.

that's about a large group of people estimating the quantity of something
it has nothing to do with ratings

>Deb dies to a fucking blood clot of all things
this makes me more angry than it should

>is now recognized by fans as the worst finale in television history
Even worse then how I meet your mother? Worst then Lost?

Can Star Wars be damaged any further? I honestly can't wait to see what they'll do with Rian Johnson, I expect something so terrible that will kill the franchise forever.

SEETHING

based

Lost was the worst ever, you cannot beat that.

Both of those review scores show that HBO has the most assblasted group of catered-to snowflakes tuning in every time their shows get popular.

Many of these same people crying about the GoT ending were the same ones seething at actual SW fans for shitting on TLJ. I hope they refuse to see D&D SW. Perhaps, if Disney lets them run and doesn't try to cater to these faggots, we'll at least have the chance to get some decent SW.

>the rating doesn't work it should be 5/10, at worst 4/10
>4.5/10
What did he mean by this?