Will the ending be better if he was evil?

Will the ending be better if he was evil?

Attached: god emperor bran.jpg (677x680, 108K)

Of course.

>The king is literally an incel wizard
What did G R R Martin mean by this?

did Bran ever interact with Melisandre?

Objectively

Nothing since he didn't write season 8.

user he is evil. He knew about Daenerys incinerating King's Landing and took advantage of the situation, also he can live for like a zillion years like the older three eye raven, he will be king like forever.

He is evil

This would be so spooky if it were real. Bran who is basically a collective consciousness now controlling everything for revenge of the angry consciousnesses that lie within him. Makes the Night King attack make more sense, since he is trying to cut his puppet strings.

What's his tax policy?

>if he was evil

He planned this all from the start. His next step is to warg Drogon and kill all humans

He kinda knew everything so in a sense that can be seen as frightening
The problem lies in the fact that we have no epilogue or time skip to see how well he fared as king. Probably some wack prosperity shit but it would've been dope if he was the final final boss as some collective angry consciousness that deems humans as factually retarded to be the dominant species (since he knows everything but is not human) and just tries to wipe them or something like that

Sequel series where Jon's son rebels against the God-Emperor Brandon with the help of his waifus Night Queen, Dany Alter, and Sansa's Daughter when?

>Granny Arya brings back a horde of Americosian Indians to help the rebellion
Kek

Attached: hmm.png (908x1280, 1.17M)

They appointed an immortal to be king thinking they were clever because he couldn't bear children.

he is evil in the books, he is the final boss

>if

So...

Three Eyed Raven has ties to Children of the Forest.
Children of the Forest lose Westeros to mankind.
Fast Forward.
(Evil?) scheming Three Eyed Raven secures the seat of King, thus reclaiming Westeros for the Children of the Forest, yet those sheep (men) don't even realize it.

REALLY makes me fucking think

bingo, and now that those pesky zombies are gone they can get back to destroying humanity for taking their land

he puts female politicans in power and creates democracy. what could go wrong?

were the zombies the good guys all along?

I don't care if he's good or evil. I want his lips wrapped around my dick.

Is there another level to the game of thrones, where the three eyed raven and the lord of light and the great other (perhaps some of these gods are the same) are vying for control of the world?

>warg Drogon
He can't for the same reason he can't warg humans: dragons are sapient.

Varamyr Six-skins is almost able to and I'd wager dollars to donuts that Bran/3er is more powerful than him

>the crippled incel tree wizard, the drunk kinslaying dwarf, the author surrogate, and Bronn win the game of thrones
/ourshow/

Attached: bronn kek.png (338x294, 137K)

He can warg into Drogon. It would just be very difficult and would leave the dragon mentally retarded if he ever managed to do it. Like Hododr.

Nope. In the books she believes Bran/Bloodraven are servants of the Others and are evil though.

Basically this. The only people left are retarded, crippled or midgets

Unironically yes. Not ebil evil, but I like the theory that bran isn't really there anymore and it's mostly bryndon rivers controlling things.

after that gay ass hodor scene did bran do literally anything? IIRC he just said stupid one liners and became king of the world somehow

Please happen

His eyes should have turned blue as he was being wheeled out, and they should have shown Dany being resurrected by the Red Priestess in the final scene. Like everything is fine for now, but it's about to get fucked. Would have been a lot less bitching.

Allow me to try to fix D&D's retarded idea of Bran as the king & Whitewalkers bs.

>NK is kill at winterfell
>Bran the 7-1 kingdoms
>Suddenly his mark becomes the root for the revival of whitewalkers

Now the Night's Watch still existing has a logic and NK's arc wasn't entirely wasted.Better?

Attached: 1530743514757.jpg (400x417, 13K)

>user he is evil.
>He is evil
No, he is nepotistic. He favored his family and the Old Gods.

Could he actually see the future? I thought it was only present and past

The only reason the last one lived so long was because he was in the tree, and it was only like 200 years anyway.

Arya doing a sunset invasion would be such a fucking meme.

Maybe not blatantly spelled out as "EVUL." But at least it should have been more morally ambiguous. Why do we assume the 3ER is benevolent? Bran is no longer there. It's basically just using his body. It can see all things that have happened and are currently happening. but it rarely ever put that information to good use. It allowed millions to die just so that it could seize control over the continent. Why would we assume such a blatant power grab by an ancient tree-demon to be a good thing?

weird fanfiction ya simp

Maybe he is evil . Maybe he knew what Dany would do and still said nothing. Dunno, this character seems kinda sketchy to me. Especially considering he really isn't Bran

He's evil though
Same as Sansa