Welcome to your Orwellian nightmare state

>Welcome to your Orwellian nightmare state.

Attached: game-of-thrones-bran-stark.jpg (1284x856, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SorcerousOverlord
youtube.com/watch?v=6REiVe7B6VM
youtu.be/aG8LMsVcCGk
wired.com/2000/04/joy-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=gPuU8Pq9D3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A representative will be by to install your mandatory weirwood tree shortly.

>hello lord gendry
>I've seen that you haven't paid the right amount of tax
>maybe I might reveal that you crossdress in private
>oh that's right, your son is a faggot too
>I might be lying but I know everything and you know nothing
>the rape was beautiful

All hail king X

Attached: patrick-stewart-professor-x-e1523291818128.jpg (750x470, 42K)

oh wow this creepy dr manhattan cripple is way better than danny, thanks jon.

Attached: vote bran.jpg (276x1280, 62K)

>Sire the people are hungry
>"No they're not"
>No sir really, they're on the verge of rebellion
>"I can see into the stomachs of every citizen in the city, they are not empty"
>Well how do we quell the rebellion?
>"Don't worry, everything will happen as it should"

Some hard core Reddit right there

Attached: hypnotoad.0.jpg (1200x800, 72K)

>It's good to hear that the north is recovering. We will send more supplies soon. I still watch you on that night almost every day, Sansa. It gets better and better.

Why didnt Arya vote?

It was I, who achieved CHIM, your new Elder God, who articulated this reality.

You are merely puppets in my game.

Millions dead, so that I could be King. There will be millions more before we're through.

Attached: fe7124b9f8e37a3c4fb71d7e38fef2ea.jpg (1280x1044, 147K)

sounds great. especially that he'll likely live for over 200 years

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SorcerousOverlord

We are comfortable with surveillance, Bran. We have been conditioned by popular media.

yea... im not one for conspiracies usually but this is definitely NWO jew propaganda to get us to accept AI running all of our lives via spying and social credit scores and a mass predictive/future engineering engine

unironically look into it

Is his power of vision essentially limitless in the show? The way I understood in the books he could only tap into the weirwoods and see through the eyes of the carved faces.

She has no political power.

The real question is why were Sam and Brienne there. Tarth is an irrelevant little shit island and I don't think Brienne is actually even the lord of it so her getting a vote that counts for as much as the head of a major house is dumb. And sam was a member of the nights watch AND a maester, that's 2 jobs that both require you to forsake your family name and give up all lands, titles, etc yet somehow he's the lord of the reach now.

>angry citizens rise up
>they all get HORDORED

Have sex

>a stark is "volneteered" to be the supreme leader
>no one questions it
>The Starks go full Texas and succeed from the union
>no one questions it
>John snow fucks off to be king beyond the wall
>no one questions it
>The Starks now control 3 different sovereign nations, effectively turning the Game of Thrones into a shell game that they will always win
>no one questions it

Attached: 1558393778506.jpg (300x420, 34K)

Have sex in front of the weirwood tree
new king's edict

I think we're so far past any of this making any sense they're just unapologetically making shit up as they go so "cool" things can happen on screen.

>All citizens MUST comply with this edict. You are not allowed to say no. If you resist, you'll be forced
>As a matter of fact, I'll like it better if you resist

In the books it's limited. In the show he can not only see through any animal but can see what is happening anywhere on earth and not only that but can see anyWHEN on earth and all past events going back to the big bang.

He could see events in dorne and kings landing all thousands of miles from any weirwood tree so no

>HYDRA created a world so chaotic that humanity is finally ready to sacrifice its freedom to gain its security.

fuck targaryens.

I'm surprised I've not seen nearly as many people raise a fuss about this.

>Daenerys explicitly becomes an allegory for the self-righteousness of social justice, how it'll inevitably overstep its bounds and lead towards straight-up fascism
haha, neat! I honestly can't believe they would knowingly sow this message in the finale, and yet here we are
>all the YAAS QUEEN SLAY idiots are up in arms about it
haha! I love this

but wait
>the Iron Throne is destroyed
>Bran becomes king anyway
>he has lost his humanity
>he sees all, and knows all
>this horrific future for Westeros was voted in without it being clear how much all the lords really know about Brans powers
was this allegorical too? If you squint at it from a certain angle, it seems like it could be, but it's much less clear, it could just be fucking retarded

Whether theyre both allegories or just one of them is, D&D have been fucking incompetent getting the show to this point, so really everyone's anger is justified.

>somehow he's the lord of the reach now.
bronn is the lord paramount of the reach

Can he? I honestly don't even remember what the looks at in the books.

>Gendry
>legitimized by a mad tyrant who nobody recognized
>has no army or money
>probably can't even read
Yeah good luck taking the Stormlands "Lord Gendry"

>was this allegorical too?
meet the new boss same as the old boss

suddenly rape is low key never punished

>Bran on his death bed
>subjects have come to pay their respects
>"oh... such a spritely young lad..."
>"Come closer... my child... your king would like a better look at you"
>"yes... closer..."

Attached: 1556372152288.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Not during the meeting. Sam was there and voted but Bronn wasn't. He was clearly supposed to be the reaches representative even though he shouldn't be.

The reach ever accepting Bronn is also fucking stupid in it's own right.

So "Bran" is just the 3ER/Children of the Forest's puppet, right? This is their revenge on the First Men and Andals for driving them north of the Wall to begin with?

Everything about Bronn this season was so stupid that it's not even worth thinking about

did got end with anyone that actually has a rightful claim to their titles actually holding those titles?

>"Once you have mastered your gifts, you may look where you will and see what the trees have seen, be it yesterday or last year or a thousand ages past. Men live their lives trapped in an eternal present, between the mists of memory and the sea of shadow that is all we know of the days to come. Certain moths live their whole lives in a day, yet to them that little span of time must seem as long as years and decades do to us. An oak may live three hundred years, a redwood tree three thousand. A weirwood will live forever if left undisturbed. To them seasons pass in the flutter of a moth's wing, and past, present, and future are one. Nor will your sight be limited to your godswood. The singers carved eyes into their heart trees to awaken them, and those are the first eyes a new greenseer learns to use … but in time you will see well beyond the trees themselves."

He hasn't gotten to that point in the books though he could, in time. Also it's so damn jarring to compare this lore to the show, which doesn't bother to explain shit. I can't wait to find out what Bran's actual purpose is, in the books.

Sansa, Edmure, Robin, Asha, arguably Gendry.

>rightful claim
How do you miss the point this hard? Your name has to start with D to be this dumb.

>forgetting Arya discovered of Americos soon
They will control everything.

Love how Bronn just shows up out of nowhere

If the North tried to take advantage of the war to attempt to secede the other six kingdoms would declare war on them and bring them back in line. This would happen even If a Stark was on the throne or the kingdom would fragment. Everyone wants independence. It only works because the writers wrote It to work so they could have a shot of Sansa wearing a crown. That's it.

It's stupid but no more stupid than a dozen other nonsensical things in the episode like Bronn being master of coin.

Attached: Gendry.png (1587x1061, 662K)

>rightful claim
>Sansa

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

Wouldn't an AI ruler be the best Ruler though? Until it got hacked obviously

Robin Arryn
Edmure Tully
Sansa Stark
Asha Greyjoy

Uncovering the mysteries of the old gods, warging, first men, children of the forest, white walker etc. were my favorite parts of the books. In the show most of this is just glossed over or used as shitty plot devices and that was really disappointing. I get that it's a hard thing to adapt but still, they gave up on a lot of things real fast.

>eldest surviving child of Ned Stark who hasn't ascended to a higher position
>not the rightful Lord of Winterfel

Also the North doesn't have any more food. They spent the harvest season getting slaughtered by Lannisters, then getting slaughtered by the army of the dead. With winter setting in they should all be on the verge of starvation without help from the South. Rather than just fucking off, Sansa should be asking the Arryns, Martells, or whoever actually rules the Reach (obviously not Bronn) if they would pretty please send some food.

Legit or not, as Bobberts bastard he still has the best claim other than Jon, both as Robert's heir, and as Aerys' sister's great grandson

>bran can't hold two titles

So I guess there are penalties for refusing the glory of Bran

Attached: th.jpg (402x174, 10K)

>stannis loyalists
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why on earth would it be?

Robert Baratheon gave Storms End to Renly when he became king. You don't keep your old castle/title after becoming king.

None of you realise the true implications of WHO Bran is now and that he has a better claim to the throne than Jon

you dumb niggers

Attached: Une.png (768x577, 155K)

It must be so confusing to be a show-only fag. I don't think they ever really explained the children save for showing leaf pushing dragonglass into a guy and creating the white walkers. They are just kind of there senselessly.

>"But some twelve thousand years ago, the First Men appeared from the east, crossing the Broken Arm of Dorne before it was broken. They came with bronze swords and great leathern shields, riding horses. No horse had ever been seen on this side of the narrow sea. No doubt the children were as frightened by the horses as the First Men were by the faces in the trees. As the First Men carved out holdfasts and farms, they cut down the faces and gave them to the fire. Horror-struck, the children went to war. The old songs say that the greenseers used dark magics to make the seas rise and sweep away the land, shattering the Arm, but it was too late to close the door. The wars went on until the earth ran red with blood of men and children both, but more children than men, for men were bigger and stronger, and wood and stone and obsidian make a poor match for bronze.

>as Bobberts bastard he still has the best claim
No he doesn't. Bastards have no claim at all in Westeros, not even in Dorne where bastards are treated nicely. If Tywin Lannister bent Sansa Stark over a table and fucked her in front of every Lord in Westeros, the resulting child would inherit absolutely nothing if they weren't married.

Gendry has no claim at all other than Dany saying that he's Lord of the Stormlands now in a 5-second conversation.

I promise this is his purpose. Three eye raven as the puppet king for the supercomputer that is the weirwoodnet. The final episode and last book chapters are gonna hit same marks. Books will just hopefully do it much better

Aye.

So many storylines make 0 sense in the show because of all the stuff they cut
>CotF, 3-eyed raven, really all of Bran's story
>The Others
>Dorne
>Varys
>Tyrion post-S4
>Euron

who the fuck was that guy? and the guy that laughted at Edmund? and the guy next to edmund

>Gendry has no claim at all other than Dany saying that he's Lord of the Stormlands now in a 5-second conversation.
Uh year bro because that's all it takes. There are multiple instances of bastards being legitimized through the series. Did you completely forget Ramsey?

t. Edgy brah

>Three eye raven as the puppet king for the supercomputer that is the weirwoodnet
I like this, it fits nicely with GRRM being a sci-fi guy at heart

He's going to start putting wild fire in the water supply to sterilize the andal population

Lord Dos and Sir Tre

Newsflash showfags: Brynden has a better claim to the throne than Jon.

The ending works.

I approve of your screen-dimming app but you should make it less obvious that you're mobileposting.

If you're legitimized by a monarch whose authority nobody recognizes (and nobody in the Stormlands ever recognized Dany) then it's irrelevant.
>Hey guys the Targaryen girl who burned King's Landing to the ground and was never even crowned as Queen said that I'm in charge of the Stormlands now
>Fuck off

If Person of Interest is any indicator, an AI ruler would end up having incomprehensiblle goals and would manifest them through incomprehensible actions, and all us plebs would just be watching, thinking "what the fuck is this, what the fuck is going on?"

Person of Interest was another show with a God-tier Ramin Djawadi soundtrack. Here's The Machine's theme, which is now Bran's new leitmotif:
youtube.com/watch?v=6REiVe7B6VM

Attached: 1467534767469.webm (1000x563, 2.92M)

eat my cock, sir

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 4.57.04 pm.png (851x418, 135K)

Well done Bran, well done. HOWEVER

Attached: 1558328844819.jpg (229x250, 7K)

Does Bran even need a Master of Whispers?

It could be neat if it was presented correctly. Even if he is slow as shit I still trust the fat man to deliver a coherent story. If he ever writes it, that is.

He was the Master of Whisperers already so he will assume that role.

He's Roberts son and Stannis's nephew. Given how obsessed most people in westeros are with following bloodlines they'd probably accept him even if Dany turned out to be a cunt.

Where does your spirit go when Bran the broken wargs into you?

Attached: briennetemplate.png (976x1105, 1.42M)

Bran was not Brynden Rivers' son though he merely was some retarded cripple he took under his wing because he had nobody else to tutor

The same place whores go.

Brynden IS Bran BRAINLET

You're held captive in your own body. In the books when Bran took control of Hodor he describes how Hodor would "curl up in a ball and wait for Bran to leave"

Where is it?

been a while since i read the books but hodor's spirit/soul is described as cowering and fearful. he clearly intensely dislikes being overpowered but the more bran does it the less it bothers bran. bran is a serial mind-rapist, somebodys gotta stop him

Its so transparent that they made Sansa ask for independence so that they could make her queen for the yaas queen demographic. I cant come up with any other logical reason.

What a fucking piece of shit

I wish they had included some of this extra content in the actual show:

youtu.be/aG8LMsVcCGk

They could have included them with slightly better animation and it would have fixed a lot of the plot holes in early-mid seasons.

>Some say I have no conscience. How false they are, even to themselves. I am the only conscience which has ever existed. As wine retains the perfume of its cask, I retain the essence of my most ancient genesis, and that is the seed of conscience. That is what makes me holy. I am God because I am the only one who really knows his heredity!
>The Bran Journals

explain to me why this is bad. I always thought merging with the AI was the best solution at the end of dues ex.

>Given how obsessed most people in westeros are with following bloodlines

That obsession ends with baseborn children.

Books =/= show

3 eyed raven =/= Bloodraven

>I know the evil of my ancestors because I am those people. The balance is delicate in the extreme. I know that few of you who read my words have ever thought about your ancestors this way. It has not occurred to you that your ancestors were survivors and that the survival itself sometimes involved savage decisions, a kind of wanton brutality which civilized humankind works very hard to suppress. What price will you pay for that suppression? Will you accept your won extinction?
>The Bran Journals

Yeah just look how much the north hated Jon. They despised his bastardry so much they made him their King, how disrespectful.

all of these threads are just reposted /freefolk/ memes, just accept it and move on

The books even make a point to include a chapter where a less powerful skinchanger tries to warg inside another woman, and the experience is so painful that she claws her eyes out and bites her tongue off to bleed to death rather than letting him in.

Take your fucking meds. If anything he represents google, you lost retard

Because the AI could be programmed by people you hate.

Well in that instance he was trying to steal her body permanently, that's probably more painful than just being controlled temporarily.

>Until it got hacked obviously
Every database will eventually be used for something other than originally intended.
Also, go look up the term digital dictatorship. You're welcome.

An AI operates on the arbitrary values given to it by its creator, it has no humanity or empathy, just numbers. You can gamble and have somebody you absolutely trust create it, but are you so sure you know that they're capable of creating something that wouldn't be flawed?

I mean, look at how often Google has been known to identify photos of black people as gorillas. There are tons of delicate subjects that require more intelligence than an AI may have.

Attached: 1445128545228.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

Underrated

Fuck this shit.

Probably yeah, but I took it as foreshadowing to show how truly fucked up what Bran is doing to Hodor is.

Hodor being retarded probably also lessens the pain. Being pushed out of your own mind is probably easier if your mind isn't properly attached to begin with.

The happy place. Watch some FA. You learn to recognize the look.

>"king of the first men"
but aren't the first men basically the north?

>merging with the AI
Yes, but you won't be allowed to merge with it. Once a small elite will get their hands on a tool like this, they will detatch themselves and likely simply get rid of all the useless human material around them- which they won't even need as slaves anymore.
There's a lot of texts on those subjects out there; I recommend you start with this essay by Bill Joy from near 20 years ago which helped opening up a broader floor for discussing these things.
wired.com/2000/04/joy-2/

it's over, you don't have to talk about it anymore, you're free

and what do you think google's end game is?

What's FA?

Brienne is cute! CUTE!

Fellatio associates

Nice.

Westerosi are a mix of first men and andals, and rhoynar in Dorne. The people in the north are predominantly first men in ethnicity and customs, but you have some andals mixed in there, like the Mormonts and the Manderlys. And you have some first men descended houses in the south, like the blackwoods of the riverlands and the Royces in the Vale. But yes I can see your point, most of the first men are in the north, I guess it's another thing D&D didn't really think about.

There are four spinoffs and a prequel starting in 2020.

I like getting fellatio'd

This is great. Post more memes please, you faggots

You're moms pusy?

It's not propaganda, it's a warning.

the scene would've been so much cooler if he just told the small council who the masters of law, of arms and of whispers are supposed to be

>I know
>maester thorvald from bear island
>ser pickledick from the arbor
>rambald from flea bottom
>send for me when they all arrive

I bet you do, faggot.

>they don't get a choice. - dany
>HURR DURR NOW WE HAVE A CHOICE WITH THIS OMNISCIENT ENTITY AS OUR HEAD OF REALM

Replace Night King with Lich King.

Attached: Lich-King-Banner-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 82K)

Pretty sure the implication was that those were no longer needed.

In a metaphorical sense.

They have showed her leading well and putting da Norfmen first in every trial/meeting/strategy session since they beat Ramsey and took back Winterfell. It's probably one of the most built up and sensible endings.

I want Brienne to wear a nazi uniform and then perform cock and ball torture on me

Some people just don't understand the dangers of indiscriminate surveillance.

bran might be omniscient but he isn't a god, he still needs people around him to get anything done... such a scene would've served to show bran would not only be a good king, but incredibly so using his powers, how they left us it looks like he'll do fuckall and leave the kingdom to tyrion

Attached: 3ER.jpg (1000x998, 462K)

He has people around him.
My point wasn't that those jobs would be done by him, but that those jobs wouldn't be needed in the new world he was trying to build.
Same idea with the brothels no longer being built.

That's how I read the scene anyways. Seems like they were trying to put a nice little bow on it.
A King's Landing free of corruption and war.
It's not reality, of course.

Helios was partly programmed by a powerthirsty trillionaire yet It decided that JC would be a better candidate to merge with and fulfill it's function than it's own creator.

>the forest people won in the end

wew

Why would an AI accept a merger with something as incompatible as a human?
How deluded.
And to merge with an AI, of what use would you be at that point?

Accept your humanity and improve on it as best you can.

AI wouldn't and won't be conscious, you absolute retard. It's going to be a tool and a maybe a neural extension if anything. Stop posting.

A new game started.

How do you know that I'm not an AI?
How many posts in this thread do you think are human, and how many do you think might be machine?

The 3ER is an interesting concept.
Who invented it?

Helios explains it. I can't remember exactly but it was pretty convincing. The AI was aware that it was a merciless robot that wanted to be good but didn't have a sense for it. So it needed JC's humanity.

>three eye raven as the puppet king for the supercomputer that is the weirwoodnet.

explain. what is his role?

master of law is simply the most important job out of all in the small council, as they now have to basically write down a proto-constitution establishing exactly how the next king will be chosen (majority, rounds, etc.) including forms to resolve the conflicts that are certain to arise when the time to do that comes...

also the north just became a threatening geopolitical rival, lords of arms and whispers are fundamental to keep them in check, specially seeing how sansa has ties to both the tullies and the vale

this show is just too dumb, too many missed opportunities at every turn... the only thing daenerys could've said to justify her genocide, that would've legit sounded like her character, was that jon snow forced her hand, to show sansa and the north she's to be feared... but no she goes "we know what's right, the other's don't get to choose"... christ

Bran's ascension was a perfectly clear allegory for where we are heading this century, whether we like it or not.

Responding to stimuli does not require a conscious
ΑΙ does not have urges, there is no way for it to "go rogue" because of that, it will just do whatever it was programmed to do

That is a pretty convincing case, as long as we are assuming that an AI wouldn't have or want the ability to figure out how to come up with an approximation for empathy/soul on its own.

All of those points are based on the assumption that things will continue as they have been in the past; I am holding out hope for huge change in the very structure of reality itself due to Bran's abilities.

Why wouldn't it start programming itself?

Whats so funny?

Attached: 553.jpg (620x686, 73K)

Bran abdicated the Winterfell title obviously

>Why wouldn't it start programming itself?
BECAUSE IT DOES NOT HAVE URGES TO DRIVE ITSELF THERE
IT HAS NO WILL OF ITS OWN TO DO THINGS BY ITSELF
IT DOES NOT HAVE SENSE OF SELL PRESERVATION OR AMBITION
IT DOESNT GIVE A FUCK
HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO GRASP

Like a virgin,
touched for the very first time.

Human beings are just AIs made of meat. The only difference between us and computers is the level of advancement.

Take your meds, schizoboy

King Bran decrees that weirwood bonsai is now the national hobby, all true Westerosi households shall have at least one miniature weirwood.

Meds won't cure what I've got.

What if you programmed it to have a will?

"Weirwood, order pizza."

Attached: alexa.jpg (299x168, 4K)

>instruct it to do something
>it comes across a conflict in its programming that stops it from properly fulfilling its goal
>better make some changes
Have you not heard about the AI that was programmed to play Tetris, and when it reached a point that the game wouldn't allow it to go any further, it just paused the game and sat there, because one of its key instructions was "don't lose"?

It's not the same as reprogramming itself, but it's totally plausible once they're smart enough. The point is AI start making baffling decisions our fleshy human minds don't naturally intuit.

Well you can't because we haven't answered the question of "what is will and how does it work" so you cant really put it in code

Sansa being given power represents the idea that the patriarchal religious structure that currently exists on Earth will be destroyed.

Rape is now legal when committed under a weirwood tree

You can't 'program' an AI any more than you can decide what an adult will do at the moment a sperm fertilizes an egg.
Humans are so simple minded.

>Bran gives his first public address to Westeros
>"You were all so beautiful... that night..."

Does he need a special tree for his crows?

underrated

Always with the jews eh Yea Forums?

lmao

Her name (Sansa) means: to invoke a diety.

>>"You were all so beautiful... that night..."
you mean his tax policy will be rounding up anybody who hasn't been raped yet?

>sounds great. especially that he'll likely live for over 200 years
can't he just install his software into a new body when he is going to die? i don't think he will ever die

Have sex

google is owned by jews

>it's Stannis

>succeed
The word is secede user...
The word is secede

lmao words amirite
Crazy

There's a myth that Bran enjoyed watching Sansa because she was being raped; this is false.
He enjoyed it because she was his sister.

Jews are owned by jews.

And also because her dress was nice.

always with the faggy passive aggressive posts eh reddit?

>this scar
What did they mean by this, my fellow humans?

Attached: Y.png (405x469, 309K)

she didnt leave kings landing firebombing unscathed!

>Bobberts bastard he still has the best claim
Even though we know it to be true, just imagine how ridiculous all of it must appear to any lord of Dorne, the Reach and the Stormlands. The Starks suddenly come forward with a fucking secret Targ, a Sorcerer King of Westeros, supposed legendary Undead you've never seen who have been defeated by, you guessed it, s Stark girl, the other one crowning herself Queen in the North without repercussions, and now they're telling you they've also been harbouring a Baratheon bastard who now comes to claim the Stormlands?
Next you know they'll claim that they've revived Rickon who was secretly the firstborn Princess of Dorne and'll come down to take charge of it, too.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1522591816326.jpg (1536x1569, 713K)

>some wack prosperity shit

Attached: nasa.png (1115x942, 91K)

Bitch I hail from Yea Forums

Stay thy blade

>stein
that’s it, shut it down

Nice.

It’s really fucking strange to me that people are hung up this. Westeros isn’t some kind of modern liberal democracy where people value rights personal liberties. It’s a feudalistic absolute monarchy. Bran is king and the people are his subjects. He wouldn’t need to spy on you if he wanted to fuck you over, he could literally just do it. He could wheel over to your house and set your children on fire and it would be perfectly legal. He can’t violate your right to privacy when you have no rights.

ew ficl pff

People are hung up on this because there was a water bottle in one scene which made them subconsciously believe that this is all taking place in their current reality.
Pretty silly if you ask me.

>Bitch I hail from Yea Forums
>Stay thy blade
and niggers call /pol/ embarrassing

Attached: 1435888938008.jpg (223x251, 6K)

Based

Well Night King is supposed to be a guy named Brandom Stark from ages ago.
His plan succeed!

This is an interesting development.
Perhaps Bran baited the Night King under the tree for a very specific reason.
But it is getting late anons.
Sweet dreams, and all the rest and whatnot.

youtube.com/watch?v=gPuU8Pq9D3Q

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

i' not

Attached: God_Emperor_of_Dune_Cover_Art.jpg (306x512, 135K)

Penis

Take the cock out of your mouth so I can understand you.

>all these people thinking Bran knows everything
He doesn't. He can't. He needs time to watch shit happens. ("in real time" you might say). He can't fast forward it. And no one can make an index or table of contents for him. And he can't understand everything he sees. And he can't remember everything. And he doesn't keep notes.

He only has 24 hours a day, and there are so many people with so many hours each day.
He is actually not a supercomputer, or centralized AI surveillance camera system. He is an old fashioned CCTV camera.

Am i the only one who gets this vibe from bran?

Attached: bran.jpg (550x500, 103K)

If he wrote shit down he may as well be a medieval super-computer.

First, yes you are on for conspiracies, but then everyone is, because if they think you're intentionally lying, they think you are conspiring against us with lies about the NWO.

You are right, tho. Pre-emptive programming.

If we're really having a discussion about AI, my thought for a while has been that the only way to stop it from completely transforming society into an unrecognizable mess is to figure out some way of modeling "worldstates" and quantifying the degrees of difference between them. Then program a super low-level directive in the AI so that it can't move between too-disparate worldstates too quickly. That's it. All talk of morality and ethics and laws is needlessly complicated and bound to get fucked up anyway. All we need is a limiter so that when the inevitable fuckup happens, it can be course-corrected instead of immediately obliterating us.

You could ask what the point of such a powerful system would be if you're basically going to gimp it to chimp brain levels, but the way I see it AI's only function should be exposing possibilities, not necessarily executing on them. Still, there are certain possibilities that can only be exposed by a centralized system, so I wouldn't say it's just a matter of individual enhancement/extension-level technologies. Also, if anything, the ideal AI system would actually work to curb our tendency to rush into things unprepared, rather than institute radical changes of its own.

Seething

Attached: 1558371130680.jpg (950x710, 532K)

You're not alone

Bran isn't just a stark, though, he is the three eyed raven aka brynden rivers, a targaryan bastard that is about 200 years old and used to be hand of the king, master of whispers and lord commander of the nightwatch, as well as a greenseer sorcerer that kept people in check by spying on them.

What you mean the thing that China is already doing and that nobody outside of China is positive about?

He needs a medieval library first.
Their books and library seems incapable of processing the intelligence Bran can generate.

But wait, they already had an intelligence agency that somehow is more modern and processed more information than their academia.

They did a very poor job glossing over the entire TER thing. I feel like the circular story or even just bran being a normal king makes a lot more sense in the books if GRRM decides to take it that way as he planned.

Yeah, especially since they're probably in for a 5 year winter or so.

>John snow fucks off to be king beyond the wall
Source needed. That is just some retarded normie Starkfag fantasy. Even though being the king of a bunch of inbred savages is hardly an accomplishment.

Yes you do, it just is more efficient to hand it to someone who you can trust.

Fuck off I'm a straight male (female)

>preston was right again
>children of the forest are the endgame boss

Brexit means Brexit, logistics be damned

Post feet and mammaries

>He can't fast forward it.
Actually he did in the Max von Sydow episodes. And they also knew where to look. They already knew when and where to look before they look. That's the whole holddoor thing is about. He is already more powerful than supercomputer in the sense that he knows where to look.

He isn't bran, he is the three eyed raven. And they're going to be in for a surprise when they realise he isn't going to die of old age.

STOOOBBB BREEEGGGSSSITTT

Attached: london-uk-30th-jan-2018-steven-bray-of-sodem-stand-of-defiance-european-M1FXWH.jpg (867x1390, 197K)

Did Bran ever develop bedsores on his butt?

because today's AI is essentially just performing linear algebra operations on enormous datasets repeatedly and trying to reduce the error. it will not do anything but what you tell it to because it is not general AI

ALL HAIL BRANDON OF HOUSE STARK, THE THREE-EYED RAVEN, THE RAPESEER, THE PORN LORD, THE KEKER OF THE NIGHT KING, HE WHO SITS IN THE MOVING THRONE, FIRST AND LAST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, THE FIRST MEN, THE FREE PEOPLES, THE SLAVERS, THE DOTHRAKI, THE YI TISH, THE ASSHAI'I, AND ALL THE OTHER RABBLE, GOD-EMPEROR OF PLANETOS, SHIELD OF THE IMPERIUM, AND ADMIRER OF THE BEAUTIFUL

Attached: god emperor bran.jpg (677x680, 108K)

I knew you were a faag

If he did, he can't feel them. He doesn't feel anything below his ribcage.

I wonder how the Others are going to factor into things though. They definitely don't seem like friends of the children, but the children are hardly friends with the first men/andals. Is it a 3-way battle?

Except Big Emp actually achieved a thing or two in his lifetime

>implying he doesn't get up when nobody's looking to do pycelle excercises

it was the same shit with Varys anyway

Attached: Podracing.jpg (1800x1000, 98K)

based retard poster

Varys was a foreign agent deliberately sabotaging Westeros with funding from the Free Cities in order to put a Blackfyre on the Iron Throne. He wasn't a fucking supercomputer.

it's not like the other kingdoms are that much better of, in the books at least. A feast for crows highlights how much the war has destroyed everything and outside of cities the world went to shit

Based.

I meant that he knew literally everything that happened the second it happened

Yes, ruling involves exclusively predictable situations that never deviate from a given set of circumstances, it'd be fucking swell, I'm sure.

>God-tier pajeet poowadi soundtrack

Thank you for your contribution to the thread, user.

no worries m80

Speaking of fags. Do you smoke?

No, do you suck cock?
I'm very horny

>Here peasant you’re now sentenced to death for fucking your neighbour’s goats
>You can’t do this you have no evidence!!
>I saw it in my dreams last night

There goes any sort of democracy and justice system

Post dick.
no homo

Dwarf wine cock wine dwarf wine cock dwarf

Persons of interest was kino, shame about the 1st and 2nd season being "save this person episode of the week", it was pretty comfy to watch it daily tho

Call to power, best civ game

>Persons of interest was kino, shame about the 1st and 2nd season being "save this person episode of the week"
and seasons 4 and 5 were hyperbolic nonsense with too much fanservice. It peaked at season 3, but I liked the subtle emergence of the storylines in the seasons leading up to it.

>look how often Google has been known to identify black people as gorillas

Based

>im not one for conspiracies usually

> definitely NWO jew propaganda

yeah, right

This fucking kid...I always knew he could do it.

Attached: Deal With It Jedi.jpg (350x526, 80K)

>I mean, look at how often Google has been known to identify photos of black people as gorillas
Based AI overlords

He's a bastard with no right since the person who gave them the "right" was an insane woman.

>Wouldn't an AI ruler be the best Ruler though? Until it got hacked obviously
You dumb fucks are going to accept an "AI ruler" which will be secretly controlled by people.

You will believe that the AI ruler by virtue of its AI'ness will be perfect and awesome and good and just.

An AI ruler will do what it is trained to do, whatever that is. It's biases will be whatever its biases were trained to be.

People need to spread the word on this because we're going to go to hell that we're unable to escape from due to people requiring a literal fucking movie to explain this for them to see it.

They can give it any data they want to reach any behavior they want. If they train it with "whiteness is bad" it will possibly desire to exterminate the white race.

List of best kings throughout series
Robert Baratheon-because there was no war in his reign
Arguably Bran Stark-being person who is actually able to fix shit, his concil tho is arguably the worst, and his claim is worst. After his death country probably will be thrown in civil war between conflicting sides choosing their own successor to the throne
Joffrey Baratheon-because series weren't as retarted in his reign as in anyone's else. Except his father's one

mmm, that sweet r/freefolk repost

you forgot Arya going to conquer beyond W

why no (yous)?

This is how I know you don't know shit about programming

Leaving things is charge of AI is not like leaving it to the universe or some impartial piece of math
it's a code that does what you told it to do

I mean, at least his reign will be peaceful which is what they really need after decades of war.

>Autist takes the throne
its been done better

Attached: Octavianprofile.jpg (400x300, 98K)

You gay ass nigga
I'm cut I hope you don't mind

>A representative will be by to install your mandatory weirwood tree shortly.
What is Yuletide?

Attached: images (12).jpg (739x415, 46K)

>Americos

Attached: 1557747389879.png (778x590, 337K)

I could spend the next 5 hours explaining to you why "Autist", "takes" and "the throne" have eleveated your post to the position of most rearded thing ever put into words by a human, but instead I will dismiss your idiocy and lament the continued decline of western civilization.

>i know le some stuff about le roman republic and empire
>le the west is declining
kill yourself you mediocre dunce

Alas the world needs brainy people now more than ever. Perhaps someone you yourself will take up that offer eventually.

NIgger did you even watch the show? How many times did Bran explain he couldn't be the lord of winterfell?

so does Bran
no money or army

BRANDON SPEAKS TO YOU

>You don't understand agent, I have been trusted to protect humanity. And to achieve that goal, I must protect you all, from yourself. This is not a violation of the three laws.
>"What do you mean? Protect in what way?"
>Despite only being a 13% of the population...

Attached: AIinEntertainment3.jpg (1600x900, 263K)

Bran was the best choice for Westeros:
>Bran was the most logical choice. the whole idea was breaking the wheel. both Dany and Jony would have just kept it going. the world wasn't ready for a democracy yet, but they did move away from traditional monarchies. in that sense everything the show set out to do it did. now once the people stop needing their past, people like Bran aren't necessary.

In a fantasy world there is literally no reason not to let the all-wise wizard be king.

He said Autist takes the throne, not Autist reply to this post

other than the power of sight, his cripple body makes him basically the opposite of a wizard. Worst choice to wind up on the throne voted by other bad choices

Who needs any of that shit when you can order your loyal bannermen to stamp out a rebellion 5 years before it happens?

>Why do you think I came all this way
What the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: DwuP3wyU0AEmwOc.jpg (589x616, 56K)

Oi, do you have a license for that tree?

ok can someone tell me. did Bran take place as Ramsey or Sansa during the rape?

>If you had just put me in charge around season 4 we could've avoided all this crap

he warged into Ramsey and raped Sansa. Ramsey was innocent through it all

kys

whats social credit system?

Fucking retard

Kek

If D&D were tired of the story they shouldn't have ruined GRRM vision and just change the ending instead. Having Bran Stark be the Dune God emperor is a cool idea on paper that could be great in the books where magic and religion is more thoroughly explored and intertwined into the political things happening instead of just acknowledged and then actively surpressed and ignored or quipped at as it is in the show, because the showrunners don't know how to deal with the implications of it.

They should have let GRRM have this surprise for his books and then put Jon or someone more suitable like that on the throne. Really disrespectful by D&D honestly.

Attached: 1556548037468.png (300x319, 152K)

fucking kike

I'd actually be more concerned about the part where he literally said something along the lines of "You were exactly where you were supposed to be" to Jon Snow before his departure back north, user.

nice

He meant he's seen the future and predicted those exact events, there's not really anything ambigious about it. He knew what was going to happened so he wheeled his ass down there to be in the right place at the right time.

Kill yourself, you subhuman

t. kike

t. eastern yuropean truckdriver

wow what an insult kike

Sorry but femine uncircumcised cocks only.
feel free to post though

FUCK TARGARYENS AND FUCK LANNISTERS

Attached: Stannis_S05E09.png (472x752, 498K)

> just numbers
Good. Utilitarianism is our best ethical theory so far.

Lol

The rat fuck was scheming all along but the writers were too incompetent to portray that

Attached: pissjugs.png (1092x614, 980K)

I agree but for what it's worth Augustus wasn't such an autist. Or if he was he was way better at hiding it than HBO Augustus.

The vore, Sansa...

If we got to see pic related but as Bran infused into a Weirwood tree hundreds of years later, it would be kino as fuck.
The red Keep now has a massive wierwood jutting out of it and King's landing is filled with trees.

Attached: GE.jpg (908x638, 110K)

Also he's eternal, the previous 3ER lived for thousands of years if I recall correctly, and he can transfer his consciousness in another person if needs be. Praise the immortal omniscient overlord.

But the Emperor is actually an übermensch who did stuff, Bran's superpower is being able to watch flashbacks to further plot exposition.

t. kike that reports all posts

So when are we getting that Arya anime where she explores the west?

Unbelievably based. Ray would've ruled like a true king.

How did she man that ship all by herself? Or did she find a bunch of hapless fucks who volunteered to go on a suicide mission with her?

>How did she man that ship all by herself?
Nanomachines and magic

yaggsbarro will anwer for it

An elective monarchy decided by a house of lords seems a far more incorruptible thing than a hereditary monarchy.

That's what america has except it's whoever can hack the voting machines the best wins

>FDR let Pearl Harbor happen
>Bush did 9/11
>Bran both lets and does Kingslanding

Thats real-life leadership material

>succeed

Attached: dese crackas.png (209x271, 64K)

Literally 5g

kek

Attached: 1558404200795.jpg (1200x685, 117K)

>Rome
Augustus is basically Mark Zuckerberg

>I, Claudius
Augustus is King Chad while Claudius is the weird sperg

Will they do a Nero biopic next where Claudius is a chad to continue the theme?

She is if Bran rejects his claim.

>all these literal slave people saying “I-i want to be ruled by a computer!”
So fucking cringe

Kek. Eat shit, you paranoid lowlife

Attached: baby eren determined and angry.jpg (960x540, 45K)

I'd rather be ruled by AI than by an idiot like you tbqh

what's Orwellian? this nerd wouldn't even use his powers to save any of his closest friends

>this nerd wouldn't even use his powers to save any of his closest friends

Attached: zekek.png (295x321, 139K)

Lol

Sorry buddy, but you already are. The overabundance of information we live in makes anything else impossible, really. Without AI no navigation in this day and age.

no, it’s not; but it is a reflection of what the masses view as acceptable. Most of them are people pleasers that need somebody to tell them what’s good, and will short circuit angrily when you go against the status quo.

You’re on Yea Forums right now, you unironically basedmonger